The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    there's like 20 camping your dead body in stealth.

They really do this, like even if you're just solo xD
    PC EU
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arthg wrote: »
    there's like 20 camping your dead body in stealth.

They really do this, like even if you're just solo xD

thats elites anti rez group
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    a hello to all fellow warriors of sotha sil :)
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a EP player playing 30-day non-CP only, I have made 25x more friends with DC and AD players than my own faction players.

The zone chat is a horror. If 1 good DC or AD player along with few buddies is sighted, the zone chat starts burning with the intolerable abuses about that good player from all zerglings who can never fight that player, even with all fair odds on their side.

I understand that cyro is for large scale PvP, but 15 vs 35 is never fun. But, doesn't mean the 35 always win. A fair number of times they wipe and that is what keeps the 15 going.

Recently, I started seeing more and more small-scale PvPers in all factions, past few weeks. I had to switch off zone chat as I have reached my limits of tolerance with my faction.

If you see a resource somewhere away from EP zone and is claimed by a guild called "Resource Storage" I can guarantee you, you will find me there, waiting for a solo/small scale battle (Someone always comes after 10 min and 50% of the time a enemy zerg shows up xD) and you can have a fair fight with me there (No NPCs, poisons, proc sets, immov pots etc.)

@Deepan on PC-EU
  • Badelord
    Badelord
    Soul Shriven
    Refreshing morning ritual: Grab a coffee and look at the red sunrise cyro map every day.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    well blue zone chat is sometimes also anoying. lucky me, not allways!
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    After a looooong break from pvp to recover, I had the pleasure of doing a couple night's worth of pvp on AD side...

I don't know the history, but man, some red names I still recognize in that mass of reds, but other than in former times they just die like cannon fodder :D:D:D:D

Refreshing to be able to make a difference solo or duo against mindless zergs.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Badelord wrote: »
    Refreshing morning ritual: Grab a coffee and look at the red sunrise cyro map every day.

Relax, you're doing fine.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Leandor wrote: »
    After a looooong break from pvp to recover, I had the pleasure of doing a couple night's worth of pvp on AD side...

I don't know the history, but man, some red names I still recognize in that mass of reds, but other than in former times they just die like cannon fodder :D:D:D:D

Refreshing to be able to make a difference solo or duo against mindless zergs.

Really sad that the Reds are no longer really able to compete.

More than ever the old Azura rule rule applies:

For having fun on Sotha Sil, just keep
    In mind: as Yell exclusively use storms and proxy,
    (and sorry, only bomb train meta builds allowed)
    As Smurf, you need to have German TS (or Foxey);
    As Red just bring an overwhelming crowd
    When other factions have to work or are asleep.

Deep_01 wrote: »

I understand that cyro is for large scale PvP, but 15 vs 35 is never fun. But, doesn't mean the 35 always win. A fair number of times they wipe and that is what keeps the 15 going.

If you see a resource somewhere away from EP zone and is claimed by a guild called "Resource Storage" I can guarantee you, you will find me there, waiting for a solo/small scale battle (Someone always comes after 10 min and 50% of the time a enemy zerg shows up xD) and you can have a fair fight with me there (No NPCs, poisons, proc sets, immov pots etc.)

What´s your char name? I´ll try to spare you outside of the usual combat areas whenever it´s obvious that you won´t try to gank group members. Idiots in the zone chat are not red-exclusive, however ;)
    Edited by Thraben on December 12, 2017 10:40AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Biro123
    Biro123
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sotha EU is a terrible place.... *Shudders*

10 random people starting a siege is met by 50+EP boiling out of the doors.

Even soloing a resource away from the main zerg nets you 15 reds incoming...

Most of them are terrible, but the sad thing is that there are some decent players on EP - and that really screws up your chance of surviving.

Still, its always good to see them losing keeps hand over fist, once their poplock is matched by 3 bars (instead of the usual 1 or 2)
    Minalan owes me a beer.

PC EU Megaserver
    Minie Mo - Stam/Magblade - DC
    Woody Ron - Stamplar - DC
    Aidee - Magsorc - DC
    Notadorf - Stamsorc - DC
    Khattman Doo - Stamblade - Relegated to Crafter, cos AD.
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops. EP can't handle Vivec, so SS is their playground.
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    EP are probably the strongest faction primetime vivec.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »

yep, nowadays I see more activity on Vivec EP, plus there were quite a few Prime Time EP Emperors
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the brave Ebonheart pact warriors for winning the campaign against all odds... Oh wait, not this time :D
    First time since, i dunno, 1 year? Or more?
    Anyway gratz to DC and tbh those, who made the biggest diffrence, AD!

FLY EAGLES OF WAR!
    Edited by Jaxaxo on December 18, 2017 5:53PM
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Congratulations to the brave Ebonheart pact warriors for winning the campaign against all odds... Oh wait, not this time :D
    First time since, i dunno, 1 year? Or more?
    Anyway gratz to DC and tbh those, who made the biggest diffrence, AD!

FLY EAGLES OF WAR!

it was a pleasure :)
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lets just hope map won't look like this for the rest of the campaign...

9YRKIzM.png

Onesided maps are just boring af - doesn't matter if its red or yellow (or blue lol).
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »

Quoted for bull ****.
    PC EU
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though the red triple zerg from Vivec who came to crown emp yesterday was really interesting to behold ;)
    Edited by Thraben on December 19, 2017 9:54AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rilis wrote: »
    Lets just hope map won't look like this for the rest of the campaign...

Time to go back to ep char i guess o:)
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    Time to go back to ep char i guess o:)

no-god-please-nooooooo.jpg

EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• elpazho
    elpazho
    Soul Shriven
    Lets all hope the ep stay in our wonderfull sotha so we dont have to search new megazergs of scrubs to rek !!

• AyelineESO
    AyelineESO
    ✭✭✭
    Lets hope AD and DC doesent avoid us after being wiped once when we visit Sotha again in a 100 years after they forgot what happened to them :trollface:
    EU - PC
    Banana Squad Inc | Zerg Squad | AoE Rats | Roleplay Circle

Raid/Solo character(s):
    AD | Qiáng | Lvl 50 Stamden | AR 32

Solo/ Smallscale characters:
    DC | Šhaðë | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 50 | GO reached: 30.10.2015
    AD | Ðawñbrêåkêr | Lvl 50 StamNB | AR 44

Ex-Raid characters
    AD | Lord Ayeline | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 38
    AD | Ayelíne | Lvl 50 Stam DK | AR 22
    EP | Get Meme'd Kid | Lvl 50 Stam Sorc | AR 36
    EP | Àyèlìnè | Lvl 50 Stam Warden | AR Pleb
  • elpazho
    elpazho
    Soul Shriven
    Dont worry my sweat bunny we wont avoid u , i am aktually waiting for some kind competition <3
  • Enslaved
    Enslaved
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    elpazho wrote: »
    aktually

what-if-leafy-is-not-here-memeg-nerator-net-what-if-2033014.png
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pazho is an argonian slave, so please excuse his pronunciation :stuck_out_tongue:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol blues poplocked AND low pop bonus? wtf
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like a l2p issue :trollface:

Azura's Star Sotha Sil
  • skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

Damn blues are exploiting low pop bonus again BabyRage
    DC - Ooh Yeah

Sexy Squad / Wipe Scene Investigations
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    gz to the massive red zergs...
  • AngryOldMan
    AngryOldMan
    ✭✭✭✭
    First of all: Merry Christmas to everyone:) Lately i have been playing outside primetime, and its really fun. Have had some really nice fights between small groups and 1v1 and no lag at all. When all 3 fractions are pop locked there are ball groups versus zergs