The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Biro123 wrote: »
    Koensol wrote: »
    Because me and my friend completely had it last night with the Vivec lagfest, we went and took a look back in Sotha Sil. The map 'kinda' looked okay, but reality was that EP still zergs and on top of that are also still showing pathetic behavior. They somehow truly think they are good when they zerg you down with 10 v 1, while if you fight them solo they always melt like hot butter. EP on sotha sil are honestly the worst players in pvp EU atm. It's hilarious. The large majority of these people wouldn't last a minute in Vivec. I got teabagged so many times by zerglings casting soul assault from the back of their herd lol. I was lucky that fate provided me an opportunity of revenge on these people, every single time. All in good fun of course ;)

We ended up just getting bored and went sitting next to the bleaker's backdoor with rearming traps to troll EP for a bit, when @CoachPower came by and called us filthy gankers, haha! At least that gave me a smile on my face.

I have to chuckle at an instance the other day where I was alone on my Stamplar, taking a resource. Now I'm not really used to no-cp - but resource guards seem to be hit and miss with how tough they can be (esp. with CC/stuns they dish out).
    Anyways.. I'm working through them and this EP DK comes along. I think ' Now its really gonna get hard' - and so pulled him into the tower, 2 guards followed too - so there was me, 2 enemy guards and him. He just stood there blocking. Not one attempt to attack... So I spammed jabs, killed the guards - didn't really touch him - and just headed back outside to the flag.. He didn't even try to CC me.. He follows me, blocking.. while I work on killing the other guards..
    At one point, he hits with leap and another attack - then goes back to blocking..
    Got to the last guard and 2/3 more DC turn up and drop him in a second (don't know if he was out of stam or dropped block to try to run - but he went straight down)..

But man, this guy had all the advantages with guards etc. and didn't even try to attack.. /mind boggles

I guess everyone has to start somewhere though.
    Haha, priceless. Or what about panic dawnbreakers in random directions, while wildly swinging light attacks in circles. And I'm just standing there thinking, what the hell? :D

This is the sort of stuff you just don't see in Vivec that often. I should come back to Sotha Sil more often when its laggy. I really miss these moments.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_QI_J5_13Vw

Few fights from our group. It's kinda hard to make some smallscale on sotha, cuz usually it ends like on last clip, but i hope u will enjoy. More will come!
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8MsX2ia0zw

And second part, this time featuring pact :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Congratulations to the brave Ebonheart pact warriors for winning the campaign against all odds. It was a well deserved victory.

Blood for the Pact!
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blood for the Pact!
    Glory for the Pact!

And AP from ep zerglings for us :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New campaign started and it feels like reds grew even more in numbers... Glad the witches festival is starting today so I can take a lil break from pvp and do something else instead of getting zerged by the red train.
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Arjuska
    Arjuska
    ✭✭
    This campaign is so messed up lately, earlier during the day it's all EP and it's impossible to take a resource at BM without 15 EP showing up. Then in prime time, when all the guild choochoos log on it's hard to find nice fights on AD unless you want to gang up on Arrius and Glade :/
    Glorfindeel
    Uivelo
    Revontuli
    Sininen Uni
    & many many alts

Cyrodiil's FIST - Keepers of Cyrodiil †

EU PC - Multifaction †
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CoachPower wrote: »
    Congratulations to the brave Ebonheart pact warriors for winning the campaign against all odds. It was a well deserved victory.

Blood for the Pact!

Is that sarcasm? I don’t know what to say if you really mean that.

@Arjuska

Lately? Rather for the last year or so. We need more of the mighty Glorfinzerg ;);)
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭

Feanor wrote: »

Blood for the Pact!

Is that sarcasm? I don’t know what to say if you really mean that.

@Arjuska

Lately? Rather for the last year or so. We need more of the mighty Glorfinzerg ;);)

Of course he is serious. We all love pact, and CoachPower is the main loyalist, right after other Ones-you-don't-name-or-zerg-will-appear :trollface:
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gate camping being pop locked against 1 bar of AD and DC each tonight. I guess Coach Power is real proud. At this point I strongly suspect the EP are PvDooring Sotha Sil so extensively because PvE is too hard for them.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Gate camping being pop locked against 1 bar of AD and DC each tonight. I guess Coach Power is real proud. At this point I strongly suspect the EP are PvDooring Sotha Sil so extensively because PvE is too hard for them.

LOL.. Can you not read my signature?
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    @CoachPower , u filthy ep zergling :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    @CoachPower , u filthy ep zergling :D

Agreed! :trollface:
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

LOL.. Can you not read my signature?

Signatures don’t show on the mobile forum version. Will check your signature later ;)

Edit: Ok you're a smurf. Apologies then. :)
    Edited by Feanor on October 27, 2017 7:53AM
  • Six0
    Six0
    Do EP even realise they are killing the server?
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Six0 wrote: »
    Do EP even realise they are killing the server?

This is their server.. Pact too stronk
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    This feeling, when emp with his ~10 man group chase u .. one solo nb... I feel so much love <3
    Forum War - pro AC side

DC - Frostitute magden
    Youtube
  • soll
    soll
    ✭✭✭
    Jaxaxo wrote: »
    This feeling, when emp with his ~10 man group chase u .. one solo nb... I feel so much love <3

That feeling when emp with another buddy runs away from only 3 guys not even trying to fight.
    EU PC
    I like to heal
    Triggered Tryhards/ HighRisk
    EP – Sollencia
    AD – Sollencia Overdose
    When you've invested time and money into a company, you have the right to be upset over changes that will negatively affect your experience and gameplay.

• Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would be so happy of DC and AD decided to come back to this campaign

At this stage ep is killing the server but it is now the only way to play non cp (we dont even have the bg anymore) and it sucks not to play non cp because you want to avoid big zergs

Im trying to come back with some of my friends, lets play your DC toons and fight on this campaign :)
  • Six0
    Six0
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    because you want to avoid big zergs
    Playing some Vivec for now, I'll need spend longer to get real feel for it but last 2 days I haven't felt it being any "zergier" than sotha has ever been, an actual AD population seem to get people to spread out, like at one point there was at least 5/6 proper battles going on around the map rather than what I'm used to where entire pops of DC/EP spend all day clubbing each other at Chal/Ales.
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    I like zerging.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Six0 wrote: »
    Morgul667 wrote: »
    because you want to avoid big zergs
    Playing some Vivec for now, I'll need spend longer to get real feel for it but last 2 days I haven't felt it being any "zergier" than sotha has ever been, an actual AD population seem to get people to spread out, like at one point there was at least 5/6 proper battles going on around the map rather than what I'm used to where entire pops of DC/EP spend all day clubbing each other at Chal/Ales.

Went to Vivec for a while but I find the combat slower. There are more people but combats are less fun to me.

I wish we could build a new base of DC in Sotha so the campaign is more balanced and can be fun again. Seems to be going that way at the moment. Im going to give it a try :)
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know why but playing on Vivec totally kills my fps. I have a solid 40-60 on Sotha Sil even when the red ants scale the walls, but it’s a 5-10 slideshow whenever I set foot into Vivec.

Anyhow, the reds on Sotha Sil have to zerg. They’re useless otherwise (with some exceptions). It’s sad that one can count on the reds coming back with 50 when they lost 10v30. To them it’s just sheer force. I cannot imagine how that is even remotely fun.
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    t’s sad that one can count on the reds coming back with 50 when they lost 10v30. To them it’s just sheer force. I cannot imagine how that is even remotely fun.

Yep :/
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    I like zerging.

And leeching.
    DC-EU-PC

Resolute

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don’t know why but playing on Vivec totally kills my fps. I have a solid 40-60 on Sotha Sil even when the red ants scale the walls, but it’s a 5-10 slideshow whenever I set foot into Vivec.

Anyhow, the reds on Sotha Sil have to zerg. They’re useless otherwise (with some exceptions). It’s sad that one can count on the reds coming back with 50 when they lost 10v30. To them it’s just sheer force. I cannot imagine how that is even remotely fun.

It goes like this; Raid leader1;-"dam guys those noobs wiped us bad. *** proccsets and wardens!! We need new and better plan!"
    Raid leader 2;-"I have an Idea lets merge our WB's and make bigger zerg!Bestest plan!"
    Overall, bestest plan wins.
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on November 12, 2017 1:38PM
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD crowned EV prime time yesterday with all factions pop locked thanks to an outstanding def at Chalman. It was a nice evening for a change. Thanks everyone.
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD crowned EV prime time yesterday with all factions pop locked thanks to an outstanding def at Chalman. It was a nice evening for a change. Thanks everyone.

It WAS deserved, well done -

next time try it when there are actually any blue groups active ;) RdK had logged off early, and everyone else was playing ungrouped, or 1-4-vs-Xing, I think.

Though I think we can agree that EV deserves Emperorship more than most as he cares for his own faction instead of mindlessly farming AP, everyone would prefer to have the red emp to increase the chances of getting the kill achievement ;)
    Edited by Thraben on November 16, 2017 11:30AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

It WAS deserved, well done -

next time try it when there are actually any blue groups active ;) RdK had logged off early, and everyone else was playing ungrouped, or 1-4-vs-Xing, I think.

Though I think we can agree that EV deserves Emperorship more than most as he cares for his own faction instead of mindlessly farming AP, everyone would prefer to have the red emp to increase the chances of getting the kill achievement ;)

One thing EV does really good is rallying people. We were 2 keeps away from crowning when he wrote a simple “We can’t stop now!” in zone. Everyone worked together and was celebrating when we made it. Although, as I said, without that crazy defense at Chalman and the players there it wouldn’t have happened.

Oh, and as for that particular red Emp - if you survive the bird spam the kill is pretty much secured ;).
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    State of the campaign: At 10 pm every day the EP finally notice that they can’t get anything done without their 50+ small scale group. And then the red ant train marches.