The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Feanor wrote: »
    State of the campaign: At 10 pm every day the EP finally notice that they can’t get anything done without their 50+ small scale group. And then the red ant train marches.

How is zergbombing on Sotha?? Since there´re a lot of EP trains everywhere I guess it would be good AP......

asking for a friend...
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    State of the campaign: At 10 pm every day the EP finally notice that they can’t get anything done without their 50+ small scale group. And then the red ant train marches.

How is zergbombing on Sotha?? Since there´re a lot of EP trains everywhere I guess it would be good AP......

asking for a friend...

I don’t run a bomber build, so I can’t say for certain. I guess though it could be good if you pick your targets carefully. Anything above 30+ might be tough, and my perception is that EP seldom run with less. Ironically there are some EP bombers around as well, who mostly do flag bombing (@BigBadVolk for example).

Earthgore has been catching on though. As soon as you see a group and that cloud you know you’re not going to kill anything.
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Annoying to see my own fraction in dominant position in terms of raw numbers. No fun to play for EP @Sotha Sil.

I play solo and it is annoying even for me... EP noobs.

Remove CP from Vivec :trollface:
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭

asking for a friend...

I don’t run a bomber build, so I can’t say for certain. I guess though it could be good if you pick your targets carefully. Anything above 30+ might be tough, and my perception is that EP seldom run with less. Ironically there are some EP bombers around as well, who mostly do flag bombing (@BigBadVolk for example).

Earthgore has been catching on though. As soon as you see a group and that cloud you know you’re not going to kill anything.
    TEchnically it works, prob easier with bigger groups if people go in duo, prob will try it on Sotha again, when my AD scum will be levelled up and such, but currently I found bombing easier on CP campaigns
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigBadVolk wrote: »

asking for a friend...

TEchnically it works, prob easier with bigger groups if people go in duo, prob will try it on Sotha again, when my AD scum will be levelled up and such, but currently I found bombing easier on CP campaigns

@BigBadVolk Hit me up if you want to duo bomb, since my bomber is AD :D
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    Anyhow, the reds on Sotha Sil have to zerg. They’re useless otherwise (with some exceptions). It’s sad that one can count on the reds coming back with 50 when they lost 10v30. To them it’s just sheer force. I cannot imagine how that is even remotely fun.

Most of my charcters are EP and thats why i made few DC, but sadly only one is leveled yet. So boring to play as pact when whole map is red. On the side note, i facepalm when 30 EP chase McFrank while Lux Dei is sieging and we lose the outpost/keep
    But yeah, most of the pact have to zerg because otherwise they would be playing the horse somulator all day(die, walk back, repeat). I hate that mentality. That people rather get the numbers than find out what they do wrong. As a mainly solo player it find it annoying af when i gank someone in between two keeps, then 15 people come back to defend him. All factions do the zerging to some extend, just EP has most of those bad players

PC-EU

Archmage Regalliona EP Magicka Sorcerer
    Regalliona EP Stamina Nightblade
    Aims-for-the-bushes EP Magicka Templar
    Kills-with-patience DC Magicka Nightblade
    Regallion Thunderborn EP Stamina Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Flameborn DC Magicka Dragon Knight
    Regalliona Stormrage AD Magicka Warden
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    AD crowned EV prime time yesterday with all factions pop locked thanks to an outstanding def at Chalman. It was a nice evening for a change. Thanks everyone.

It WAS deserved, well done -

next time try it when there are actually any blue groups active ;) RdK had logged off early, and everyone else was playing ungrouped, or 1-4-vs-Xing, I think.

Though I think we can agree that EV deserves Emperorship more than most as he cares for his own faction instead of mindlessly farming AP, everyone would prefer to have the red emp to increase the chances of getting the kill achievement ;)

Being hated enough that people rather lose the keep in order to kill you, doesnt 'deserve' an emp. But well, not sure how useful an emp is when all he does is spam block ult and run in a circle. I mean, he does that without emp too, so its not like he achieves more. A bomber will be more useful for the campaign tbh. I mean, i have seen emps solo defend keeps and wipe medium zergs, so please dont praise EV like he is some sort of a god

Edited by JackWest92 on November 27, 2017 1:09PM
    PC-EU

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackWest92 wrote: »
    AD crowned EV prime time yesterday with all factions pop locked thanks to an outstanding def at Chalman. It was a nice evening for a change. Thanks everyone.

next time try it when there are actually any blue groups active ;) RdK had logged off early, and everyone else was playing ungrouped, or 1-4-vs-Xing, I think.

Though I think we can agree that EV deserves Emperorship more than most as he cares for his own faction instead of mindlessly farming AP, everyone would prefer to have the red emp to increase the chances of getting the kill achievement ;)

Being hated enough that people rather lose the keep in order to kill you, doesnt 'deserve' an emp. But well, not sure how useful an emp is when all he does is spam block ult and run in a circle. I mean, he does that without emp too, so its not like he achieves more. A bomber will be more useful for the campaign tbh. I mean, i have seen emps solo defend keeps and wipe medium zergs, so please dont praise EV like he is some sort of a god

Emperors are always more or less useful depending on the situation. The game has become a lot zergier though, so a single player - even with the boosted stats - will make less of an impact. I still enjoy seeing a skillful Emp at his height though (a certain EU Sorc comes to mind, which AD refused to crown for a long time, because he berated people on zone for how trash they are :lol:)...
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    JackWest92 wrote: »

Emperors are always more or less useful depending on the situation. The game has become a lot zergier though, so a single player - even with the boosted stats - will make less of an impact. I still enjoy seeing a skillful Emp at his height though (a certain EU Sorc comes to mind, which AD refused to crown for a long time, because he berated people on zone for how trash they are :lol:)...

Last time AD crowned it was a magsorc. Saturday(i believe) he defended a keep against my dc warden and 2-3 guildies. I can call that useful enough :p If it was EV defending with emp we would take the keep without issues(similar case has happened in the past)
    PC-EU

• Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I find it hard to believe though you gain millions of AP just by “spamming” S&B ult and running around in circles...

I like EV as a player, of course I don’t play against him. But rage tells are usually a good sign a player did something right ;) .
  • JackWest92
    JackWest92
    ✭✭✭
    I find it hard to believe though you gain millions of AP just by “spamming” S&B ult and running around in circles...

I like EV as a player, of course I don’t play against him. But rage tells are usually a good sign a player did something right ;) .

My experiences with him go two ways. Either he doesnt get saved by AD group when i engage him, so he dies. Or he gets saved and teabags me when i get killed 10vs1. He teabags everything that moves. Not an attitude that will make people like you

Back in the stamblade proc meta, when i was still new to the game and was dying to everyone that ganks me, he was probably the only one that wouldnt land a kill. Prolly coz opening with incap was the only way he could land one, rest was getting dodge rolled(and i played mag sorc as first character so the dodge rolls were rly limited). Yes, he was procblade when it was meta and moved to stamdk when stamdk became the new meta
    And actually he was the one to rage whisper. He kept telling my best friend(stamblade who always avoided proc sets) that he is bad when EV dies to him. Thats how he got on both of our ignore lists
    Edited by JackWest92 on November 27, 2017 1:57PM
    PC-EU

• Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭

FYI - how to get emp easly: run with zerg and tag everything (sieges, light attack on enemies is enough, also vigor spam on allies). This is exactly what he does :trollface:
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tagging an opponent only nets you around 100 AP or so. You don’t get more if you didn’t do enough damage.
  • montjie
    montjie
    ✭✭✭
    LEAVE EV ALONE!!

Nah on a serious note weve had our rivalry in the past (with aloooooooot of teabagging) but it was nice to see him as emp. It changed his attitude (towards me at least) and in some occasions he came to DC's aid when EP was nightcapping again.

To say he only holds block/spams blockulti while taking you for a ride around a tree..or zergsurfs is not very true. Give credit where credit is due I say
    - easy farmable saltbucket -
    - retired QQ king of Daggerfall Covenant PC-EU Azura's Star/Sotha Sil/weird dragon name/Ravenwatch zone chat -
  • Victimize
    Victimize
    ✭✭✭

You gain millions of ap now by leeching ticks at keeps/ouposts lol. Its sad when you gain more ap by purely leeching than openworld pvp.
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    i've always wondered if sexy squad was a guild made up of zerg squad's rejects
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

No we aren't. Are you even playing on EU? I doubt it after I checked your comment history. So that would explain why u wondering about such things ;)
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

sexy squad existed before zerg squad ^^
  • skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

I'm Moro's rejected kid :(
    DC - Ooh Yeah

Sexy Squad / Wipe Scene Investigations
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Dedimos wrote: »

No we aren't. Are you even playing on EU? I doubt it after I checked your comment history. So that would explain why u wondering about such things ;)

I have an AD nightblade on SS EU, may the investigations continue.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Morgul667
    Morgul667
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it still an EP train fest ?
  • GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I rarely get involved in sieges with our little EP zerglings, but when I do and it is against AD - 90% chanse to meet EV running in the ladder in one of the little towers spamming s&b ult...
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • HiImRex
    HiImRex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »

guess not all wines age well
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    HiImRex wrote: »

beware the background check there rex
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭

Insightful. I found it funny that NA player which Im pretty sure doesnt rly know EU players like he would wish to know, comes up with something about my guild. Also didn't knew, that forum users are not allowed to check some random guy comment history, when some no-name guy speaks out.

You are obviously baiting :trollface:
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭

Dedimos wrote: »

Insightful. I found it funny that NA player which Im pretty sure doesnt rly know EU players like he would wish to know, comes up with something about my guild. Also didn't knew, that forum users are not allowed to check some random guy comment history, when some no-name guy speaks out.

You are obviously baiting :trollface:

Rex - Today at 6:49 PM
    "it makes sense 3/5" - gamespot

Scam H - Today at 6:49 PM
    generous
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

not our fault, ZS doesnt taste as good as we do.
    age doesnt have to do anything with it xD
  • ToRelax
    ToRelax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeah well, usually the tells come from EV. I like it when he gets emp though, holds back the EP zerglings for a while so you can actually play without having to worry your actions might turn the map red at any moment now.
    DAGON - ALTADOON - CHIM - GHARTOK
    The Covenant is broken. The Enemy has won...

Elo'dryel - Sorc - AR 50 - Hopesfire - EP EU
  • WillhelmBlack
    WillhelmBlack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This map, wow. Do the EP PvP guilds not enjoy PvP or something?
    PC EU
  • Arthg
    Arthg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These reds never cease to amaze me.

They really do come in crazy, crazy high numbers.
    You can tank them even when you're dead, because if you don't rez at once, you can bet 200 hundred soul gems there's like 20 camping your dead body in stealth.
    It's a beautiful sight.

And then you open your recap.

And more often than not, you see two different grand overlords that fragged you from afar.

Beautiful, in a baffling way.
    PC/EU. NoCP PvP. sDK Orc IRL. Flawless tamperor. Pro scrub.