The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Sotha Sil (EU PC)

• killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol blues poplocked AND low pop bonus? wtf

Damn blues are exploiting low pop bonus again BabyRage

has nothing to do with salt or rage but rather with you being given a clear advantage (poplock bonus) without it making any sense whatsoever. No skills mentioned, no exploits suggested being abused just a flat out comment on something I personally think must be some sort of bug. If you actually were at low population (2 bars and below when yellows and reds are locked) it would be fair enough in my opinion
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 24, 2017 1:41PM
  • skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    skinny.mindeb17_ESO
    Soul Shriven

has nothing to do with salt or rage but rather with you being given a clear advantage (poplock bonus) without it making any sense whatsoever. No skills mentioned, no exploits suggested being abused just a flat out comment on something I personally think must be some sort of bug. If you actually were at low population (2 bars and below when yellows and reds are locked) it would be fair enough in my opinion

You should look at how low pop bonus works tbh, just a little tip for you tho - dc is underpopped almost the whole day, it's only in the evening we are reaching 3 bars or locked
    DC - Ooh Yeah

Sexy Squad / Wipe Scene Investigations
  • killimandrosb16_ESO
    killimandrosb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ye so you should then according to how I see it have low pop bonus when youre 1-2 bars (if the other factions are locked) and you shouldnt have it in the evenings when youre locked :) I know how low pop bonus works, but I dont think the idea was to give it when you are locked and eg. yellows are on 3 bars. Shouldnt be that hard to implement either. No alghorithms, just add it if blue pop <60% yellow and/or red pop. Its fair you are on even score with yellows and/or reds if you hold 2/3 keeps when low pop, but is it fair you have 100+ points more than yellows and/or reds when you have 1 or 2 more keeps and have higher numbers (populationwise)
    Edited by killimandrosb16_ESO on December 24, 2017 9:55PM
  • Deep_01
    Deep_01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »
    Deep_01 wrote: »

I understand that cyro is for large scale PvP, but 15 vs 35 is never fun. But, doesn't mean the 35 always win. A fair number of times they wipe and that is what keeps the 15 going.

If you see a resource somewhere away from EP zone and is claimed by a guild called "Resource Storage" I can guarantee you, you will find me there, waiting for a solo/small scale battle (Someone always comes after 10 min and 50% of the time a enemy zerg shows up xD) and you can have a fair fight with me there (No NPCs, poisons, proc sets, immov pots etc.)

What´s your char name? I´ll try to spare you outside of the usual combat areas whenever it´s obvious that you won´t try to gank group members. Idiots in the zone chat are not red-exclusive, however ;)

@Deepan is my in-game name. Changed the guild name to "solo player waiting here". I also, recently, am a part of co-op multifaction group of guilds, all based on sotha sil. Having a lot of fun teaching new pvpers across all alliances.
    Edited by Deep_01 on December 25, 2017 2:17PM
    @Deepan on PC-EU
  • Dedimos
    Dedimos
    ✭✭✭
    Highlights from todays short raid which had place shortly before prime-time (1 bar DC, poplocked EP)

:trollface:

https://youtu.be/KNzHy3bT1j0
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    dc's low pop bonus has an easy, simple fix: have the ep pvdoor zerg log out. yw.
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedimos wrote: »
    Highlights from todays short raid which had place shortly before prime-time (1 bar DC, poplocked EP)

:trollface:

https://youtu.be/KNzHy3bT1j0

Taking a cold one with the bois !!! :D
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    dammit i have to lvl the last days of doble xp event a toon....
    Dolche des Königs (DDK); EuPC, DC, Sotha Sil,
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    so... did u tomatos and bananas see what the smurfs can do if they are 1 time pop locked aswell? (3 scrolls in 20 mins during yesterdays primetime)
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 4, 2018 7:37AM
  • ordraveeb17_ESO
    Trashs1 wrote: »
    so... did u tomatos and bananas see what the smurfs can do if they are 1 time pop locked aswell? (3 scrolls in 20 mins during yesterdays primetime)

hm..... same time when we defend last emp keep from small numbers ))) lol..... it was nice fight))) i think it was hard to take empty keeps with scrolls )))
  • Vrenk
    Vrenk
    ✭✭✭
    Screenshot_20171228_171705.png

Screenshot_20171228_171701.png

trump-thumbs-up.jpg

Pics are a week old but still trolly af

- Make goblins a playable race
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its fine. 1 week later and everything is back to "normal"....

IwTV5f6.png
    Pmrf2JP.png

Where are you green alliance? :cry:
    Edited by Leeched on January 8, 2018 2:36PM
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    When I wake up in the morning, I don't go outside for a run. I wake up and log onto sotha because I know there's a red group waiting to chase me around a rock.
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    When I wake up in the morning, I don't go outside for a run. I wake up and log onto sotha because I know there's a red group waiting to chase me around a rock.

U're like their personal couch Vector :D
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad I can be of help to those poor EP...forever trapped to roam cyro in big groups.
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am glad I can be of help to those poor EP...forever trapped to roam cyro in big groups.

They crave for that 2 AP
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless AD wake up to the fact that they need to push Pact into the wall with DC and only then turn on each other once Pact are breaten back then AD is pretty much going to end up in last place most of the time, they don't have the force to push Pact alone.

Same goes to DC as well really, no point in pushing AD keeps when there are Pact to be pushed and robbed of points.

It's a bigger issue with AD though, when 10 DC are about to finish taking a keep from 30 Pact and then a Destro staff AD group smash in, cause huge amounts of lag and then lag out again for trolling and giggles and then Pact take it right back again that helps Pact and Pact alone.

Either AD are just bad at the campaign, don't care or actaully want Pact to win and are willing to be last place to get it.

Pact, is just Pact. If you want to get something done expect 10 of them to fail to your 5 and then expect 25 more of them to show up and start tbagging.

You need to learn how the system works.

News flash, you don't get to spend hours and hours and hours very early AM, then mid AM and then most of the afternoon at 2 bars or locked with a map totally red PVEing keeps gaining points from it without there being some balance to it when you actaully have to fight a fair fight in the evening for 4 hours.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on January 15, 2018 2:02PM
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Unless AD wake up to the fact that they need to push Pact into the wall with DC and only then turn on each other once Pact are breaten back then AD is pretty much going to end up in last place most of the time, they don't have the force to push Pact alone.

Same goes to DC as well really, no point in pushing AD keeps when there are Pact to be pushed and robbed of points.

It's a bigger issue with AD though, when 10 DC are about to finish taking a keep from 30 Pact and then a Destro staff AD group smash in, cause huge amounts of lag and then lag out again for trolling and giggles and then Pact take it right back again that helps Pact and Pact alone.

Either AD are just bad at the campaign, don't care or actaully want Pact to win and are willing to be last place to get it.

Pact, is just Pact. If you want to get something done expect 10 of them to fail to your 5 and then expect 25 more of them to show up and start tbagging.

News flash, you don't get to spend hours and hours and hours very early AM, then mid AM and then most of the afternoon at 2 bars or locked with a map totally red PVEing keeps gaining points from it without there being some balance to it when you actaully have to fight a fair fight in the evening for 4 hours.

that happend actually yesterday to us.

my guild tried hard to open a well deffended keep of EP and by the time we went in a wild AD bombing grp apeared and fell us into the back.

after that we went straith to the south... and made together with the other well known DC guilds almost emperor at primetime...

dont do this again AD!
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 15, 2018 2:19PM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

that happend actually yesterday to us.

my guild tried hard to open a well deffended keep of EP and by the time we went in a wild AD bombing grp apeared and fell us into the back.

after that we went straith to the south... and made together with the other well known DC guilds almost emperor at primetime...

dont do this again AD!

Yup, it's counter productive for all of us.

I'm sure if anyone asked they'd tell you "dont care aout winnin nub" and they are just doing it to troll DC. If anyone was honest with themselves they'd admit that blobbing around a keep spamming AOE Ultimates and AOE heals on discored following one person is really not hard.

Meh, I try not to let it bother me, it's them that end up putting themselves in last place.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on January 15, 2018 2:24PM
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    Why do guilds have to be smart and help each other when they can be stupid and mess up key battles. Once upon a time guilds used to help each other as well as being smart. Now I can spam one button with a healers hand far up my ass and get ap. (Sarcasm)

• Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    Why do guilds have to be smart and help each other when they can be stupid and mess up key battles. Once upon a time guilds used to help each other as well as being smart. Now I can spam one button with a healers hand far up my ass and get ap. (Sarcasm)

try to make emp on prime time as an underpopulated fraction

u need to make smart plays with the other guilds to get at least close to the destination
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 16, 2018 7:28AM
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    That is what I am trying to say, yet 90% of guilds dont care unless it's one of their own. Point being PvP changed over three years. You would have guilds and PuGs working together for their faction and for employment REGARDLESS of who was 1st.
  • Trashs1
    Trashs1
    ✭✭✭
    That is what I am trying to say, yet 90% of guilds dont care unless it's one of their own. Point being PvP changed over three years. You would have guilds and PuGs working together for their faction and for employment REGARDLESS of who was 1st.

well than come to the blue side ... we have comunications between the big pvp guilds and sometimes one of our ddk raidleaders are even runing a pug group to clean up the mess our main grps left (^^)

thats the only way to fight back a totaly red card on primetime and sustain thoose yellow thickles from the south

/e and we have cookies
    Edited by Trashs1 on January 16, 2018 7:59AM
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

well than come to the blue side ... we have comunications between the big pvp guilds and sometimes one of our ddk raidleaders are even runing a pug group to clean up the mess our main grps left (^^)

thats the only way to fight back a totaly red card on primetime and sustain thoose yellow thickles from the south

/e and we have cookies

Working with AD until Pact are in the ground (for no other reason than they are the PVE faction and 2 bars or locked, 24/7) is really the only way to deal with Pact though. Not that AD help with this, it's clear they are either dumb or want to be in third place (or just don't care and like to troll, good for them they must like third place). The other day almost all ADs keeps were in Pact hands. What did AD do? They rode north, and took Glade (we had no scrolls, least of all their scrolls) while we were attacking Pact. Pact gained points, AD lost points.

Main issue with DC is druming it into peoples heads that in the current situation, if there is a red keep on the map that's what DC should be attacking, there should be no Pact keeps on the map and we shouldn't be pushing AD (and if they pushed as well Pact would be pushed to two home keeps). It doesn't rob Pact of points and in the end AD will push back.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on January 16, 2018 12:44PM
  • Wikter_Bravo
    Wikter_Bravo
    ✭✭✭
    I am DC and tbh I see a lack of communication between guilds, only ap junkies. Only a few really care about DC.
  • ordraveeb17_ESO

/e and we have cookies

lol )) now everything clear... why you take keeps only with megazerg in primetime ))) also we like then AD logging to your side )))
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/e and we have cookies

Although I'm a AD loyalist, I would try blue seeing how ineffective my faction is at current state.

Edited by gepe87 on January 16, 2018 11:05PM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/e and we have cookies

lol )) now everything clear... why you take keeps only with megazerg in primetime ))) also we like then AD logging to your side )))

...wut?
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

/e and we have cookies

...wut?

You have to see it relative to the player base: 5 Blues (+ 2 solo players) taking DC, Ash and Chally from the red map every evening are a megazerg because they make up a third of the whole blue population, while 20 Reds are small scale since they make up hardly 5% of the red population ;)

Besides, the Yells would have deserved a win in the campaign - maybe next time?
    Edited by Thraben on January 17, 2018 10:38AM
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

/e and we have cookies

...wut?

You have to see it relative to the player base: 5 Blues (+ 2 solo players) taking DC, Ash and Chally from the red map every evening are a megazerg because they make up a third of the whole blue population, while 20 Reds are small scale since they make up hardly 5% of the red population ;)

Besides, the Yells would have deserved a win in the campaign - maybe next time?

AD won't ever win this campaign because they are idiots.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank