Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Munavar wrote: »
    If tonight is a continuing trend with DC's population, TM - DC Branch© may be short lived. 1-2 bars for the past few weeks to pop lock tonight.

I guess owning a few extra keeps was all that it took. Let's see how the rest of the weekend goes.

In general, as far as the TM 'hate'. Whatever. Most of it is to put a 'name' to AD. Heck, there was a call in DC zone tonight that TM was at Ales and we were not even on AD characters. Some of it is because a few TM members view the game as keeping people alive opposed to remove health and the other fraction does not even register. In three years, I have one person on the ignore list.

As long as 'we' have fun and as long as 'you' have fun then everyone is having fun.

When Lord FENGRUSH enters the arena the covenant comes to life.

Until a grandmaster ninja shuts you down.

Sounds like a story made up to inspire the dominion troops to fight against His unmatched powers.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Sounds like a story made up to inspire the dominion troops to fight against His unmatched powers.

And I heard as it were the noise of thunder
    One of the four beasts saying come and see and I saw
    And behold a white wolf
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Minno wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    I guess this past week should demonstrate to all of those conspiracy theorists and onion historians, that TM has absolutely no loyalty to AD, whatsoever.

They're here for AP and good, fun fights, as they choose to find fit. And they'll do it on any faction they want.

People can stop calling them AD loyalists now.

Pissing into the Honey Pot.

Not really, except maybe in your eyes. Because, once they leave DC to log their EP toons, I'm sure some covenant folks will, again, start screaming foul and how "TM is so awful for this server."

( FOTM is orange mango, btw. Let's at least try to get the fruits right. You know... for nutritional sake)

The factions only get angry if they smell an ounce of deceit in the game play.

TM will be greatly appreciated on any faction.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    @Joshlenoir I was not speaking directly to your habits since I've been MIA from Azuras. I surely was not complimenting you. Seeing you gate camp while emp has pretty much forever fixed your views on sportsmanship in my mind... and I was on the same faction.
    Grunim wrote: »
    Yes, DC needs help on Azuras now. I would prefer if folks who have long played for DC in PvP came and balanced the server rather than people like me whose only DC character was my master enchanter created at launch and who never really played the game at all.

I started on DC. My sorc is way out of date - still DW/Dawnbreaker and no destro ult - but it might be nice to update her and take her off mule duty.

DW/ Dawnbreaker on a Magsorc? I'd like to have seen that

It was not unusual for a while when there was a magicka morph of Dawnbreaker. QAM still runs it and hits like a semi, but it wouldn't be viable now without CP.

All ultimate still scale off your max stat. In AZ using DB is just as viable as other instant Ultimates.

Though it's physical dmg has less armor to deal with in AZ due to no Hardy CP and most armor levels being at around 19k in cyro.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Airyus
    Airyus
    ✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir I was not speaking directly to your habits since I've been MIA from Azuras. I surely was not complimenting you. Seeing you gate camp while emp has pretty much forever fixed your views on sportsmanship in my mind... and I was on the same faction.
    Yes, DC needs help on Azuras now. I would prefer if folks who have long played for DC in PvP came and balanced the server rather than people like me whose only DC character was my master enchanter created at launch and who never really played the game at all.

I started on DC. My sorc is way out of date - still DW/Dawnbreaker and no destro ult - but it might be nice to update her and take her off mule duty.

Remember when dawnbreaker was magicka?

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »

Only beeen playing for a couple months, that sounds nasty tho

Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yep, back then all the cool stamina kids were using Flawless Dawnbreaker and its *8* percent weapon damage buff. Slotted it on my snipe bar and never actually used it ;)

At rank 4 it's only 5% now, but DBoS is so much better now and I actually use it.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    i run dawnbreaker on my magsorc in nocp. It's really the only option for a reliable burst ulti at this time.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I actually run it on my mag sorc as well, along with negate.
    • PC/NA
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the time have DB slotted if solo.
    Low cost, cancelable burst ulti to weave in with a DoT component to help down healer/tanks/shield stackers.
    Edited by Zander98 on April 2, 2017 10:13PM
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Whats another good ult to use as a Stamsorc? Grinding for Dawnbreaker, but currently use Rend, and I kinda like it. Whats wrong with Storm Astrnach? Stuns, does good damage over time, has a slow
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with atro. In fact if you're caught open field against 2 or 3 other players it can be the best ulti. Allows for LoSing, the stuns good...it just muddies the water. Even if the other players try to kill/stun the atro it is still buying you time.

DB has a much lower cost though, and while meteor has a longer DoT with it, the short fast burst DoT from DB is much better for finishing magplars who would just purify the meteor DoT off.
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Airyus wrote: »

Only beeen playing for a couple months, that sounds nasty tho

There was much wailing and gnashing of sorc teeth when we lost it.

Meanwhile, a wild Qaevir appears to demonstrate:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/332904/video-qaevir-av-morilye-dw-magic-sorc-1vx-homestead

There's a lot to be said for a properly timed meteor + streak execute combo as well.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    yall wanna see something funny, this is AD and EP hitting DC separately as the lowest population faction. Ash being attacked by AD and Glade being hit by EP, i just about *** myself. Yall really wanna kill off DC man

ZEktNmP.jpg
    uDtkBBX.jpg
    giphy.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Yep, back then all the cool stamina kids were using Flawless Dawnbreaker and its *8* percent weapon damage buff. Slotted it on my snipe bar and never actually used it ;)

At rank 4 it's only 5% now, but DBoS is so much better now and I actually use it.

@Kartalin Flawless Db still gives +8% weapon damage. When they made the Fighters Guild changes they dropped the bonus to 5% on FDb but added a passive that gives 3% weapon damage per FG skill slotted, so the net bonus is still the same.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh yeah that's right, thanks for the reminder
    • PC/NA
  • NightbladeMechanics
    NightbladeMechanics
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dawnbreaker has always remained solid for magicka sorc, just less damage than before. Soul Assault is really strong too for comboing with Curse and Fury, especially with all the snipers running around in AS. I switch between the two on my sorc.
    Kena
    Legion XIII
    Excellence without elitism
    Premier small scale PvP

Legend
    NA/PC's original dueling and PvP community guild
    Now NA/PC's dueling, BGs, small scale, GvG, and general PvP community. We float just under 500 members. Mail me in game for an invite.

Apex Predator.

Here's a great thread collecting community ideas for PvP updates.

[MEGATHREAD] Feedback Threads for Class Reps

Class Representative Feedback Discords:
    Nightblade Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/t2Xhnu6

Dragonknight Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/UHtZhz8

Sorcerer Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/e3QkCS8

Templar Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/WvVuSw7

Warden Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/sTFY4ys

General Healing Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/6CmzBFb

TONKS!
    https://discord.gg/DRNYd39

Werewolf Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/aDEx2ev

Vampire Discussion:
    https://discord.gg/yfzck8Q
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I guess when DC seizes to non exist, the 2 factions without a brain will have to fight each other
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I guess when DC ceases to non exist, the 2 factions without a brain will have to fight each other

EP/AD were still going strong with their classic BRK/Alessia migration, you can see the swords in your own screenshot no less.

I would wager the 2 siege on Glade was EP who didn't want to be a part of that potato slalom.

ADs not even attacking you in that screenshot, besides it's ASH... hardly off-limits by even the strictest gentleman's rules.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I guess when DC ceases to non exist, the 2 factions without a brain will have to fight each other

EP/AD were still going strong with their classic BRK/Alessia migration, you can see the swords in your own screenshot no less.

I would wager the 2 siege on Glade was EP who didn't want to be a part of that potato slalom.

ADs not even attacking you in that screenshot, besides it's ASH... hardly off-limits by even the strictest gentleman's rules.

those were small swords, no big swords n here you go, AD continuing to zerg on DCs side when EP still has 2 scrolls and keeps, i take screeenshots all day, never siezes to amaze me
    0DuXyVM.jpg
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Although 16 is too many taking a resource... it's an Emp keep in prime-time man.

In your own words:
    is prime time IMO, you couldnt handle a small group of us AD, get it together TAYTAY Sixth

Edited by Taylor_MB on April 3, 2017 2:02AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aleswell is still an emp keep, I think it's within reason even if it is frustrating.
    • PC/NA
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Although 16 is too many taking a resource... it's an Emp keep in prime-time man.

In your own words:
    is prime time IMO, you couldnt handle a small group of us AD, get it together TAYTAY Sixth

1) they already had emp and weren't even close to losing it

2) I was tabbed out n when I said small group that's like 3 or 5 people lmaoo

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Come on man, read what you are typing. You are seriously suggesting that it's not sportsmanlike for a faction with Emp to recap Emp keeps?
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Come on man, read what you are typing. You are seriously suggesting that it's not sportsmanlike for a faction with Emp to recap Emp keeps?
    But do u gotta bring that many people to do it tho.. ur winning the campaign with emp, go get the EP scrolls that were still in EPs hands
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But do u gotta bring that many people to do it tho.. ur winning the campaign with emp, go get the EP scrolls that were still in EPs hands

Or I could just play on my EP.

Honestly dude, I think AD zerging the map like this is terrible. But you take a screenshot of less then a raid of a poplocked faction at an Emp keep and try to call foul. I'm not defending AD, but your example for poor behavior isn't even close.

Also don't advocate for zerging another faction :O encourage people to switch to a losing faction. Most people who are active on the forums already do this, but you might convince some lurkers. Encouraging AD to zerg not your faction is poor form.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixth you sound like ad and ep last campaign. I didn't see you shaming dc for doing it so why be mad now? Because it was your guild that mainly did it
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    @Mihael I wasn't here that long and I'm in guilds to have ppl to play with, I don't do the Zerg play anymore

@Taylor_MB all I'm saying is, if you're doing that in a campaign, go help your faction on a different campaign. I'm pretty sure AD is losing in more then one of the other campaigns, don't keep poking at the already under populated faction
    Edited by Sixth on April 3, 2017 2:42AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Taylor_MB all I'm saying is, if you're doing that in a campaign, go help your faction on a different campaign. I'm pretty sure AD is losing in more then one of the other campaigns, don't keep poking at the already under populated faction

Doing what? Re-capping Emp keeps??? Like your whole premise for this complaint is absolutely absurd.

The general sentiment I agree with, but it is outlandish telling people to switch campaigns cause they are not allowed to re-cap an Emp keep.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Doing what? Re-capping Emp keeps??? Like your whole premise for this complaint is absolutely absurd.

The general sentiment I agree with, but it is outlandish telling people to switch campaigns cause they are not allowed to re-cap an Emp keep.

U can recap an emp keep I have no problem with that, but do you need that many people to do it against an under populated faction??? Regardless, noones here blaming anyone on these forums, y'all can't control your Zerg. I was tabbed out and got zerged down and decided to post a screenshot of it, who cares
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

This discussion has been closed.