Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Jesus, what is with TM taking so much ***? People should go to TF for 10 minutes if they think what TM does is somehow cheap or bad gameplay. Props for switching to DC, it really does help the campaign.
    Explain the difference between "easy mode" group comp and "good 4-6" man groups. I'm pretty sure group comp is relevant regardless of group size. Which is why I said I change up what I'm running depending on group comp (size, classes, skill level, tendencies to push/pull). So your good 4-6 man group is probably also running "easy mode" from the perspective of the squishblades you wipe.

...our groups have multiple squishblades. It's risky, which makes it fun. I'd be bored out of my brain if I ran in a perfectly safe little zerg of multiple destro ults and stacked heals vs a couple of pug forces.
    You have builds with low survivability so that makes your playstyle somehow more fun? Maybe your squishblades need to work on their builds a little...

Oh gods you're not taking that much sh**, you drama queen. I just adressed TMs silly group composition, it made me laugh but it's sorta sad, right? The NBs do just fine.

I'm not TM. So I guess you are correct, I'm not taking any ***.

If your NB's are doing fine how are they squishblades? That's a pretty direct contradiction.

Edited by Taylor_MB on April 1, 2017 7:03AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Okay so "they're not taking that much", then. Blowing up over a couple of posts is just so unnecessary.

no it's not

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay so "they're not taking that much", then. Blowing up over a couple of posts is just so unnecessary.

no it's not

Haha, who's blowing up? No need to be so sensitive :).

And no, what I said in my first post does not imply I'm in TM, no need to try and correct my grammar or sentence structure or whatever it was that confused you.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    I corrected myself... With they i meant "TM" which is not you.

it's very early.

This is now a tay tay - scamh chat box.
    Edited by Scamh on April 1, 2017 7:40AM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't like tm but I think it's cool they switched to dc when they need help. Having said that it is the most ridiculous thing to say that a solo player that dies to tm failed to 1vx or is bad. In this game there is only so much that a solo player can do and if they ever 1vx a group the size of tm it's because they are randoms that suck.

When a solo player dies to tm it's called getting zerged down not a failed 1vx especially when they have to encase spam negate and destro últ.

Also no one will blame you for not being able to 1v1 you are clearly a healer or debuffer. But when one of your dps cant kill some one by themselves with out the whole guild beside them then that's more of a skill problem not build for most cases.
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    If tonight is a continuing trend with DC's population, TM - DC Branch© may be short lived. 1-2 bars for the past few weeks to pop lock tonight.

I guess owning a few extra keeps was all that it took. Let's see how the rest of the weekend goes.

In general, as far as the TM 'hate'. Whatever. Most of it is to put a 'name' to AD. Heck, there was a call in DC zone tonight that TM was at Ales and we were not even on AD characters. Some of it is because a few TM members view the game as keeping people alive opposed to remove health and the other fraction does not even register. In three years, I have one person on the ignore list.

As long as 'we' have fun and as long as 'you' have fun then everyone is having fun.
    Dae - TM
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    I guess this past week should demonstrate to all of those conspiracy theorists and onion historians, that TM has absolutely no loyalty to AD, whatsoever.

They're here for AP and good, fun fights, as they choose to find fit. And they'll do it on any faction they want.

People can stop calling them AD loyalists now.

This is not completely true. On Thursday, TM gave some of the AD masses something to do other than shoot a door. There must be some loyalty in there. ;)
    Dae - TM
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    If tonight is a continuing trend with DC's population, TM - DC Branch© may be short lived. 1-2 bars for the past few weeks to pop lock tonight.

I guess owning a few extra keeps was all that it took. Let's see how the rest of the weekend goes.

In general, as far as the TM 'hate'. Whatever. Most of it is to put a 'name' to AD. Heck, there was a call in DC zone tonight that TM was at Ales and we were not even on AD characters. Some of it is because a few TM members view the game as keeping people alive opposed to remove health and the other fraction does not even register. In three years, I have one person on the ignore list.

As long as 'we' have fun and as long as 'you' have fun then everyone is having fun.

Dem the breaks
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on DC, we know you are underpopulated prime time (which is why TM, and I'm sure many individuals, have been kind enough to swap over), but one wants to be associated with a faction that constantly night caps/Emps.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Come on DC, we know you are underpopulated prime time (which is why TM, and I'm sure many individuals, have been kind enough to swap over), but one wants to be associated with a faction that constantly night caps/Emps.

It's a friday night and the bars have been even ALL NIGHT, I rarely play this late but I did tonight and I can 110% vouch for that.

giphy.gif
    Edited by Sixth on April 1, 2017 11:02AM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    @Joshlenoir I was not speaking directly to your habits since I've been MIA from Azuras. I surely was not complimenting you. Seeing you gate camp while emp has pretty much forever fixed your views on sportsmanship in my mind... and I was on the same faction.
    Grunim wrote: »
    Yes, DC needs help on Azuras now. I would prefer if folks who have long played for DC in PvP came and balanced the server rather than people like me whose only DC character was my master enchanter created at launch and who never really played the game at all.

I started on DC. My sorc is way out of date - still DW/Dawnbreaker and no destro ult - but it might be nice to update her and take her off mule duty.

DW/ Dawnbreaker on a Magsorc? I'd like to have seen that

It was not unusual for a while when there was a magicka morph of Dawnbreaker. QAM still runs it and hits like a semi, but it wouldn't be viable now without CP.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It's a friday night and the bars have been even ALL NIGHT, I rarely play this late but I did tonight and I can 110% vouch for that.

giphy.gif

The bars being even at 1-1-1 is hardly any indication of actual pop levels. You realise they don't go any lower right?
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

The bars being even at 1-1-1 is hardly any indication of actual pop levels. You realise they don't go any lower right?

It means we had no more then 1 bar online, and the guild I was running with, was about a 10-12 man group. If you cant organize 10 people to try and defend against us, then idk what to tell ya! We ran over the same 5-6 man from AD repeatedly. I do feel for you tho, not a fun timezone to have to play in all the time.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

It means we had no more then 1 bar online, and the guild I was running with, was about a 10-12 man group. If you cant organize 10 people to try and defend against us, then idk what to tell ya! We ran over the same 5-6 man from AD repeatedly. I do feel for you tho, not a fun timezone to have to play in all the time.
    @Taylor_MB Like I said before I don't know of any faction in DC that is trying to push in oceanic times. TBH, I don't even think D.C. has a pug guild for Azuras, I haven't played in the last couple days so I could be wrong

So you had a group of 12 with how many other DC following you? You ran over the same 5-6 AD cause that was all that there was online, fail to see how that is a failure of orgainisation. And how much resistance did EP give you?

Just don't be *** and sweep the map when the population is so low and one faction clearly outnumbers, have some decency and duel or something.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

@Taylor_MB Like I said before I don't know of any faction in DC that is trying to push in oceanic times. TBH, I don't even think D.C. has a pug guild for Azuras, I haven't played in the last couple days so I could be wrong

So you had a group of 12 with how many other DC following you? You ran over the same 5-6 AD cause that was all that there was online, fail to see how that is a failure of orgainisation. And how much resistance did EP give you?

Just don't be *** and sweep the map when the population is so low and one faction clearly outnumbers, have some decency and duel or something.

Not really any DC following us, it was mostly just us. AND like you said yourself, AD gets on in a couple hours and quickly gets to 2 bars and sweeps the map themselves. It's just a cycle.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Not really any DC following us, it was mostly just us. AND like you said yourself, AD gets on in a couple hours and quickly gets to 2 bars and sweeps the map themselves. It's just a cycle.

A cycle only perpetuates because people enable it.

Be better.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Be better.

Back to my previous point, its a friday night. The whole weekend is prime time IMO, you couldnt handle a small group of us, get it together TAYTAY

DC4sBnS.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Be better.

Back to my previous point, its a friday night. The whole weekend is prime time IMO, you couldnt handle a small group of us, get it together TAYTAY

DC4sBnS.gif

You wouldn't recognize a small group if you see one. I dunno why you say you "small scale PvP" now...

A hint: it's not being in a group with 2 people following the whole faction around or rolling over empty keeps...
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Be better.

DC4sBnS.gif

I'll handle each of you one or two at a time if you really want to go there.

But I know you won't, you just hide behind superior numbers.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

giphy.gif

Be better.

DC4sBnS.gif

You wouldn't recognize a small group if you see one. I dunno why you say you "small scale PvP" now...

A hint: it's not being in a group with 2 people following the whole faction around or rolling over empty keeps...

I'll admit, maybe at those hours, 10 people isnt a small group. But it's not hard to get in zone chat and coordinate people to an area to help out. Any other time in the day tho, 10 people is for sure a small man group IMO.

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

giphy.gif

Be better.

DC4sBnS.gif

I'll handle each of you one or two at a time if you really want to go there.

But I know you won't, you just hide behind superior numbers.

And while I admit you are good, I've took you down with 1-2 others before. I roll with my friends, you roll with your pets lol
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

When Lord FENGRUSH enters the arena the covenant comes to life.
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We asked the blues to come back to balance the campaign; they obliged while we were all in bed. No door is safe from PvE guild House of Shadows XD
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    We asked the blues to come back to balance the campaign; they obliged while we were all in bed. No door is safe from PvE guild House of Shadows XD
    All I seen was you dying a lot last night
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

Viper tremorscale cost increase poisons :neutral:
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Mihael wrote: »
    I don't like tm but I think it's cool they switched to dc when they need help.

Agreed, should give credit where it is due.

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Until a grandmaster ninja shuts you down.
    Smiff
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭

Smiff, the run of the mill AD ganker that shows up while you're low health to scavenge the kill and dodge roll stealth away
    Edited by Joshlenoir on April 1, 2017 9:18PM
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Smiff, the run of the mill AD ganker that shows up while you're low health to scavenge the kill and dodge roll stealth away
    So that's who it is! I've cursed that name more then once when you come out of stealth to gank me
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

So that's who it is! I've cursed that name more then once when you come out of stealth to gank me

:)
    Edited by joe.smith21b14_ESO on April 1, 2017 10:37PM
    Smiff
This discussion has been closed.