Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Scamh wrote: »
    Sounds like a story made up to inspire the dominion troops to fight against His unmatched powers.

You are no match for the greatest emperor of all times, Golden Kíta the Salty, first of his name. It was Emperor Kíta who single-handedly fought off waves of red dogs last night. Who led his 4-man troop into battle against the frightened red vermin. Who tirelessly manned the oils in defense of the last emp keep. And where was the Covenant in all this? Irrelevant. Vultures, happy to play with the leftovers. Bow down son. Know your place.

Never heard of this false emperor. Another heathen fighting in the shadows of the night when Lord FENGRUSH and His armies are not present on the battlefield.

Come Fourth Peasants, Let The LORD FENGRUSH show thee the Light Of The Covenant!

Peasants? You mean merchants, because all of Daggerfall is made of free people's that can trade freely!

Fight for freedom!
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Prince_of_all_Pugs
    Prince_of_all_Pugs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when lord Fengrush sees other stamina sorcs in cyrodiil he be like
    1mmajs.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO
    I personally won't defend or take anything north of Ash/BRK when AD has emp. Sometimes scrolls, but usually having emp means disproportionate populations and in that case taking scrolls leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can't bring myself to play other factions, so usually in this case I just log out and wait for the map to get more interesting.

The pugs though get bored and take whatever is left. I've tried to explain to them that there exist unwritten rules which encourage just basic common decency but also allow the map to be competitive and thus fun, and for my efforts I've ended up on at least one pug's ignore list. So I don't bother anymore. The zerg does what the zerg does. I log out when the map is stupidly boring, and come back when AD actually needs help.
    --Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I personally won't defend or take anything north of Ash/BRK when AD has emp. Sometimes scrolls, but usually having emp means disproportionate populations and in that case taking scrolls leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I can't bring myself to play other factions, so usually in this case I just log out and wait for the map to get more interesting.

The pugs though get bored and take whatever is left. I've tried to explain to them that there exist unwritten rules which encourage just basic common decency but also allow the map to be competitive and thus fun, and for my efforts I've ended up on at least one pug's ignore list. So I don't bother anymore. The zerg does what the zerg does. I log out when the map is stupidly boring, and come back when AD actually needs help.

I just log off or do PVE stuff, as a D.C. player, I know they'll get bored eventually and the numbers will dwindle to the point where I can log in and not be fighting 15+ at a time :(
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭

When this happens you should come join forces on the opposing factions. Almost everyone is so hardcore for their own faction. It's fine to play on other alliances, plus you can get a bunch of easy AP by oiling people, because you know they are going to PvDoor their way into the keep.

Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
    Options
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    havingacow wrote: »

When this happens you should come join forces on the opposing factions. Almost everyone is so hardcore for their own faction. It's fine to play on other alliances, plus you can get a bunch of easy AP by oiling people, because you know they are going to PvDoor their way into the keep.

It's also the pugs downfall. If that server stays a full Honeypot, it will attract bears looking to maul it ;)

Late last night had some good fights. I'll be sticking around more earlier this week.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/n0ugtjvq5C4

Released my third ever video, let me know your thoughts :) ! Constructive feedback is always nice.
    Also for people that know how to record (and use OBS for doing it) would you be able to message me on forums (or in game) and help me out? I'm having irritating issues with video quality when comparing exported videos to the native version.
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I havent done anything with videos Ive recorded in game through OBS - havent ever had the time to edit or anything @Joshlenoir - fear turbo puts out some nice stuff not sure if he could help. But hes not using OBS i dont think.
    Options
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Released my third ever video, let me know your thoughts :)

I enjoyed this video. The magDK who only used impulse in a 4v1 (and walked down the entire tower at 1/4 health without healing) was the true MVP.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir 4/10 performance at best. I want to see more siphoning attack bow light attack spam while kiting to avoid the out of stamina issue.
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Also for people that know how to record (and use OBS for doing it) would you be able to message me on forums (or in game) and help me out? I'm having irritating issues with video quality when comparing exported videos to the native version.
    What bitrate are you using to record in? I recently raised mine to 12000 (I think) kbps and I've seen an improvement in video quality. I guess you could go higher still based on your machine.

BTW, thanks to @Blacksheepart for the goblin disguise quest share ;)
    Edited by Kartalin on April 4, 2017 7:41PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    gonna do it everytime I see it lmaoo, no salt intended just something to laugh at
    DrUNQgb.jpg
    GOIsHBu.jpg
    tumblr_inline_nrjnqwPHp81qietwz_500.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    @Sixth, the scenario depicted in your screenshots makes sense since last night while AD was attacking EP-owned Arrius with 19 siege, DC used their window of opportunity to pvdoor Chalman instead of getting Ash back from pop-locked AD.

All factions do lame stuff sometimes.
    Betsy
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    jameslogan wrote: »
    @Sixth, the scenario depicted in your screenshots makes sense since last night while AD was attacking EP-owned Arrius with 19 siege, DC used their window of opportunity to pvdoor Chalman instead of getting Ash back from pop-locked AD.

Everytime I log on, AD always doing lame stuff, mornings, evenings, whateva. they always seem to have 2 bars, ima sadboi
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    https://youtu.be/n0ugtjvq5C4

Released my third ever video, let me know your thoughts :) ! Constructive feedback is always nice.

Meh
    Smiff
    Options
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »

Everytime I log on, AD always doing lame stuff, mornings, evenings, whateva. they always seem to have 2 bars, ima sadboi

Every alliance does lame stuff, even when people tell them what they're doing doesn't make sense. It's not just AD, EP and DC are guilty of doing lame stuff all the time.

I believe your hate for AD always clouds your judgement, whenever you are killed by AD it's always a problem with the players/play style/you find something to hate.
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Every alliance does lame stuff, even when people tell them what they're doing doesn't make sense. It's not just AD, EP and DC are guilty of doing lame stuff all the time.

I believe your hate for AD always clouds your judgement, whenever you are killed by AD it's always a problem with the players/play style/you find something to hate.
    . Only time I'll complain when I die is from a bow user, other then that I don't complain about dying, I post my screenshots w/o salt intended. I post them for viewing pleasure.

*** bow users is all I wanna say

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

. Only time I'll complain when I die is from a bow user, other then that I don't complain about dying, I post my screenshots w/o salt intended. I post them for viewing pleasure.

*** bow users
    *** magicka users

Happy if I throw with cottonballs at you instead? :wink:
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol I love using bows but if someone knows how to deal with it; you can't hold up face to face very well.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

technohic wrote: »

Lol I love using bows but if someone knows how to deal with it; you can't hold up face to face very well.
    My problem with bows is how much Snipe does from that far away, I have high resists and hp and unless I block it, I'm gonna get ***. And the only way you can really block it is using Miats add on
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

My problem with bows is how much Snipe does from that far away, I have high resists and hp and unless I block it, I'm gonna get ***. And the only way you can really block it is using Miats add on

What if I told you that bow heavy attack does just slightly less damage than snipe for free (and actually think with some classes boosting heavy attack, can hit for more?) The reason I use snipe or its morphs is either for major defile or my favorite right now with heavy armor, minor fracture and the range increase is also useful for follow ups if someone is trying to get away.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

What if I told you that bow heavy attack does just slightly less damage than snipe for free (and actually think with some classes boosting heavy attack, can hit for more?) The reason I use snipe or its morphs is either for major defile or my favorite right now with heavy armor, minor fracture and the range increase is also useful for follow ups if someone is trying to get away.
    Never really used bow, it's just frustrating when I get sniped and injection and I'll either die, or they cloak and run away. It makes me a sadboi. There are good bow users out there, who just use poison injection for the DoT and snipe for the buff and come melee me and then there are the bow users who legit just spam PI and Snipe until I die or if they can't kill me, they'll run away. That's annoying
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Mihael
    Mihael
    ✭✭✭✭
    The annoying thing about most bow users is 99% of the time they are hiding behind a wall of players snipe spamming
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never really used bow, it's just frustrating when I get sniped and injection and I'll either die, or they cloak and run away. It makes me a sadboi. There are good bow users out there, who just use poison injection for the DoT and snipe for the buff and come melee me and then there are the bow users who legit just spam PI and Snipe until I die or if they can't kill me, they'll run away. That's annoying

The ones that gap close are not really bow builds. Bow is generally off barred for the PI and major expedition after rolling. Expecting ones that focus entirely on Bow to not keep at a distance and avoid the fight is like asking a sorc to never streak or use shields.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

. Only time I'll complain when I die is from a bow user
    Pro tip: don't want to die to bow users? Don't fight AD pugs. Every single one is readily identifiable by the familiar twang of light bow attacks possibly woven with poison injection (advanced pugs) or snipe (basic pugs).
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Never heard of this false emperor. Another heathen fighting in the shadows of the night when Lord FENGRUSH and His armies are not present on the battlefield.

Where The Great Emperor Kíta walks, there are no shadows. That's how brightly he shines.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • ImSnowman
    ImSnowman
    I like catching all these bow users out by their selves, once you get in their face and they cant snipe from 20 meters away they just melt. Its honestly amusing and AD has infinite amounts of them
    Options
  • SanTii.92
    SanTii.92
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pop a detect potion and watch them panic.
    When the snows fall and the white winds blow,
    the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

Arg | Pc Na | Factionless Mag Warden.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I always put a dot in them first if possible so when they cloak they get pulled right back out.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

. Only time I'll complain when I die is from a bow user
    Pro tip: don't want to die to bow users? Don't fight AD pugs. Every single one is readily identifiable by the familiar twang of light bow attacks possibly woven with poison injection (advanced pugs) or snipe (basic pugs).

As opposed to the 60-70 EP bow pugs, in the rear of the current Pact blob...?

Please.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
This discussion has been closed.