Maintenance for the week of June 24:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can all agree strictly bow builds are cheesy as hell no matter what factions are using them
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh. My NB is pretty much all bow outside of 2h for buff and healing bar. Made good use of it when there was nothing but a zerg to fight. Don't want to be going diving head first into that.

EDIT: I do intent to get him geared up for a more direct setup though.
    Edited by technohic on April 5, 2017 5:43PM
    Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    havingacow wrote: »
    Sixth wrote: »
    jameslogan wrote: »
    @Sixth, the scenario depicted in your screenshots makes sense since last night while AD was attacking EP-owned Arrius with 19 siege, DC used their window of opportunity to pvdoor Chalman instead of getting Ash back from pop-locked AD.

All factions do lame stuff sometimes.

Everytime I log on, AD always doing lame stuff, mornings, evenings, whateva. they always seem to have 2 bars, ima sadboi

Every alliance does lame stuff, even when people tell them what they're doing doesn't make sense. It's not just AD, EP and DC are guilty of doing lame stuff all the time.

I believe your hate for AD always clouds your judgement, whenever you are killed by AD it's always a problem with the players/play style/you find something to hate.

EP emp, emp keeps split across all factions, population bars reflect within one bar all factions (two-three territory?), bulk of AD forces pushing the EP side of the map (I think Sej, at the time with usual harassing force at Alesssia)...

DC attacks AD-owned Roe. I wouldn't call that exactly un-lame.

The hate is strong with this one....
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I think we can all agree strictly bow builds are cheesy as hell no matter what factions are using them
    @Sixth, the scenario depicted in your screenshots makes sense since last night while AD was attacking EP-owned Arrius with 19 siege, DC used their window of opportunity to pvdoor Chalman instead of getting Ash back from pop-locked AD.

Everytime I log on, AD always doing lame stuff, mornings, evenings, whateva. they always seem to have 2 bars, ima sadboi

Every alliance does lame stuff, even when people tell them what they're doing doesn't make sense. It's not just AD, EP and DC are guilty of doing lame stuff all the time.

I believe your hate for AD always clouds your judgement, whenever you are killed by AD it's always a problem with the players/play style/you find something to hate.

EP emp, emp keeps split across all factions, population bars reflect within one bar all factions (two-three territory?), bulk of AD forces pushing the EP side of the map (I think Sej, at the time with usual harassing force at Alesssia)...

AD is constantly at 2-3 bars throughout the whole day, done wanna hear THAT
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

And?
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

And?
    You're obviously gonna be the faction that gets hit the most, we're picking on the dominating faction ;)

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

And?
    You're obviously gonna be the faction that gets hit the most, we're picking on the dominating faction ;)
    Is that as obvious as one should expect some map retaliation if their purposeful actions during a playing session have drawn the attention of others?

Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on April 6, 2017 12:20AM
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

And?
    Is that as obvious as one should expect some map retaliation if their purposeful actions during a playing session have drawn the attention of others?

We manage to fend off AD with small amount of numbers during prime time while you guys are pop locked... then in the mornings AD runs the map with 2 bars while DC just isn't online at all. And by retaliation, you mean the 30+ Zerg that just keeps pushing at a keep until they get it?? Lmao

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

And?
    We manage to fend off AD with small amount of numbers during prime time while you guys are pop locked... then in the mornings AD runs the map with 2 bars while DC just isn't online at all. And by retaliation, you mean the 30+ Zerg that just keeps pushing at a keep until they get it?? Lmao
    Pop locked? Did you look at your own screenshots? Besides, I have no idea how many AD were at Ash when those screen shots were taken. For all I know, the population shown may represent the legions and hordes of AD in Imperial City. Or maybe the DC population is underrepresented with some creative group-finder usage. Maybe I’m just totally confused by these sodium-free screenshots clearly demonstrating this great injustice being carried out by AD against DC.

But since this isn’t really about the screenshots, see:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272079,
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/327822, and
    previous pages for the written chronicle of who wronged who in Azura’s Star.

Legend has it that this all really started after a young, dumb orc got cheated out of a goat by a smokin’ hot Altmer.

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

And?
    Pop locked? Did you look at your own screenshots? Besides, I have no idea how many AD were at Ash when those screen shots were taken. For all I know, the population shown may represent the legions and hordes of AD in Imperial City. Or maybe the DC population is underrepresented with some creative group-finder usage. Maybe I’m just totally confused by these sodium-free screenshots clearly demonstrating this great injustice being carried out by AD against DC.

But since this isn’t really about the screenshots, see:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/272079,
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/327822, and
    previous pages for the written chronicle of who wronged who in Azura’s Star.

Legend has it that this all really started after a young, dumb orc got cheated out of a goat by a smokin’ hot Altmer.

What?? I don't do that rp stuff buddy leave me outta that. All I know is AD is stinky man, I post screenshots cause they make me giggle
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/n0ugtjvq5C4

Released my third ever video, let me know your thoughts :) ! Constructive feedback is always nice.
    Also for people that know how to record (and use OBS for doing it) would you be able to message me on forums (or in game) and help me out? I'm having irritating issues with video quality when comparing exported videos to the native version.

Meh

I sh'all release a double proc set ganking montage to appease you and the rest of the AD gankblades
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I always put a dot in them first if possible so when they cloak they get pulled right back out.

You made the mistake of assuming you'd ever be fighting a bow user by themselves. Can confirm fighting AD on my EP and fighting EP on my AD 99% of bow snipe spamming scrubs hunt in packs and when not grouped with anyone they will be camped in or behind the zerg. If you do decide to target them you'll have to go through a wall of players and when you finally get close to them their 7 well fitted medium armor setup will give them just enough stamina to pull off multiple dodge rolls and sprint back to the closest keep doors.
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also for people that know how to record (and use OBS for doing it) would you be able to message me on forums (or in game) and help me out? I'm having irritating issues with video quality when comparing exported videos to the native version.
    What bitrate are you using to record in? I recently raised mine to 12000 (I think) kbps and I've seen an improvement in video quality. I guess you could go higher still based on your machine.

BTW, thanks to @Blacksheepart for the goblin disguise quest share ;)

I recorded that with a 20-30 Mb/s bitrate from what i remember, but I think I found a fix.
    I was playing in 1680x1050 fullscreen(windowed) mode, I bumped up my quality to fullscreen 2560x1440 and bumped up my AMD relive recording's bitrate to 50 Mb/s and got quality like this:
    Stretched to remove black bars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_5vWgqxhlU
    Not stretched with black bars included: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqtAwvlMHCQ
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I always put a dot in them first if possible so when they cloak they get pulled right back out.

You made the mistake of assuming you'd ever be fighting a bow user by themselves. Can confirm fighting AD on my EP and fighting EP on my AD 99% of bow snipe spamming scrubs hunt in packs and when not grouped with anyone they will be camped in or behind the zerg. If you do decide to target them you'll have to go through a wall of players and when you finally get close to them their 7 well fitted medium armor setup will give them just enough stamina to pull off multiple dodge rolls and sprint back to the closest keep doors.

Personally; I like to flank over to the side of the enemy Zerg rather than stay behind the friendly Zerg. Can't reach the soft targets from the back.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I recorded that with a 20-30 Mb/s bitrate from what i remember, but I think I found a fix.
    I was playing in 1680x1050 fullscreen(windowed) mode, I bumped up my quality to fullscreen 2560x1440 and bumped up my AMD relive recording's bitrate to 50 Mb/s ...
    Now that I'm home on my computer I can take screenshots of my settings:
    fKcOqPz.png

It looks like you have it figured out though. I suspect that running it windowed was the source of your quality issues, but either way it's looking better.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This is true. Reflective Light does hit three targets at least, if all three are visible and reasonably close... If it's just one I can (usually) take care of them myself. Two at a time I can handle if they are mediocre or don't work well together. And with three plus my best hope is tanking them until other group members can come help.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • Crispen_Longbow
    Crispen_Longbow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI AZ natives,

Any data that can be provided, to fill the missing holes below would be greatly appreciated.

What (DC/AD/EP guilds are running that I'm missing?
    What is the average group size? (1-8, 8-12, 12 -24 etc)?
    What time of day do they usually play (Primetime, Night, Day)?
    What day's of the week do they play (M,T, W,Th,F,S,Su)?

Azura's star
    DC
    1. Requiem________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(5-12)
    2. Roll Initiative_____________?
    3. Bro's Treehouse__________?

EP
    1. Darkest Requiem__________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)
    2. Animosity_________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(1-6)
    3. Death's Head Legion_______?
    4. Immortalli_________________?
    5. Longbottom Leafers_______?
    6. REVERB (BADS)___________?
    7. Old Timer's?_______________?

AD
    1. Total Domination (TD)________Prime Time (24/7 Coverage)(24 - 72)
    2. Dominion Knights____________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(12-24)
    3. Republic of Bananas_________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST) (10-20)
    4. Tertiary Meat________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(6-14)
    5. Imperium of the Eagle(IoTE)__Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST) (6-12)
    6. Elderblade___________________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST)(4-10)
    7. Limited Intellect______________Prime Time (5 PM EST - 1 AM EST) (3)
    8. Evil Heart___________________?

Crispen Longbow - Daggerfall Covenant (DC): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Blue VE, Khole, LoM, MO)
    Crispen Longboww - Aldmeri Dominion (AD): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - Crispen's House of Pain RIP (KP, Yellow VE, Omni)
    Crispen Longbow-EP - Ebonheart Pact (EP): NB - Rank:50 (NA/PC) - RIP (Red VE)
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    HI AZ natives,

Any data that can be provided, to fill the missing holes below would be greatly appreciated.

Azura's star
    DC

EP

AD

TM has been running DC (with the exception of last night) for the past week/foreseeable future on AZ.
    Marek
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RoB does not run a group of 10+ on average unless its Fri/Saturday whenever I am online at least. Any given day is going to be 6-10; a lot of our tabbards like running solo in AZ separately even if a group is up a lot of the time.

There's another DC group in AZ that's been running consistently as well called House of Shadows; I'll let their members comment on group size and hours but from an outside perspective they appear to be exclusively Oceanic/Australian players as they consistently push the map in that timezone.
    Edited by Drakkdjinn on April 6, 2017 9:26PM
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Drakkdjinn wrote: »
    There's another DC group in AZ that's been running consistently as well called House of Shadows; I'll let their members comment on group size and hours but from an outside perspective they appear to be exclusively Oceanic/Australian players as they consistently push the map in that timezone.
    Shade detected ;) but likely deservedly so. Think they were pushing the map last night around 4 am eastern.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • apostate9
    apostate9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HI AZ natives,

Azura's star
    DC

EP

AD

DL runs Prime Time NA, mostly on weekends, (8-16).
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shade detected ;) but likely deservedly so. Think they were pushing the map last night around 4 am eastern.

Hehe may-bee! I have a buddy who's a great player who I belive joined HoS and I know he's in Oz. No shade at all tho if they're all Aussies; that's their primetime.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Hehe may-bee! I have a buddy who's a great player who I belive joined HoS and I know he's in Oz. No shade at all tho if they're all Aussies; that's their primetime.

Theres a couple aussie players, but theres also a couple west coast players who play 3 hours behind. Once in awhile I'll stay up late to run and get some nice AP and help DC out, we stayed on till around 5 am last night, which is 2 am to west coast players and that's hardly a nightcap to them .
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    HI AZ natives,

Azura's star
    DC

EP

AD

DC:
    Speed Kills -daily raids in the am and from prime time-bedtime (group size 1-24)

Edited by Speed_Kills on April 6, 2017 9:50PM
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    HI AZ natives,

Azura's star
    DC

EP

AD

DC:
    The Magic Schoolbus -daily raids in the am and from prime time-bedtime (group size 1-24)

when im fighting with him and i die early on in the fight against 4-5 people, i get a message saying: "they dead"
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    RoB does not run a group of 10+ on average unless its Fri/Saturday whenever I am online at least. Any given day is going to be 6-10; a lot of our tabbards like running solo in AZ separately even if a group is up a lot of the time.

Yeah, Drakk is spot on about RoB. And when we DO run our 8-10, it's never until at least 8EST (Mon-Fri). All but 4 of us shut it down at 1am, and those 4 go farm PvE.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Theres a couple aussie players, but theres also a couple west coast players who play 3 hours behind. Once in awhile I'll stay up late to run and get some nice AP and help DC out, we stayed on till around 5 am last night, which is 2 am to west coast players and that's hardly a nightcap to them .

Yeah those doors do give some nice AP since homestead B)
    Options
  • Solariken
    Solariken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

U3zDkoC.jpg
    Edited by Solariken on April 6, 2017 9:58PM
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

U3zDkoC.jpg
    no salt in my blood ty

we didn't even pick on AD last night seeing how no one was on, EP had their lil werewolf guild on, along with some Animosity members so I'd say it was fairly even :)

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Solariken wrote: »

U3zDkoC.jpg
    no salt in my blood ty

we didn't even pick on AD last night seeing how no one was on, EP had their lil werewolf guild on, along with some Animosity members so I'd say it was fairly even :)

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
This discussion has been closed.