Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Azura's Star NA PC Thread PART 3

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what I saw tonight; AD had the numbers and was pushing the emp keeps with emp already. They also were pushing EP because they had numbers. EP was fighting us DC in spots as well, but it looked like the ones that were also did not have the numbers for what AD had running. Just seemed players were looking for a fight. I can't fault either faction for what they were doing tonight. I just wish more DC would show up.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    @Taylor_MB all I'm saying is, if you're doing that in a campaign, go help your faction on a different campaign. I'm pretty sure AD is losing in more then one of the other campaigns, don't keep poking at the already under populated faction

Doing what? Re-capping Emp keeps??? Like your whole premise for this complaint is absolutely absurd.

The general sentiment I agree with, but it is outlandish telling people to switch campaigns cause they are not allowed to re-cap an Emp keep.

U can recap an emp keep I have no problem with that, but do you need that many people to do it against an under populated faction??? Regardless, noones here blaming anyone on these forums, y'all can't control your Zerg. I was tabbed out and got zerged down and decided to post a screenshot of it, who cares

Your screenshot showed 16, that is actually pretty *normal* for a keep take during prime time.

Presumably you are cause you posted it?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    @Taylor_MB all I'm saying is, if you're doing that in a campaign, go help your faction on a different campaign. I'm pretty sure AD is losing in more then one of the other campaigns, don't keep poking at the already under populated faction

Doing what? Re-capping Emp keeps??? Like your whole premise for this complaint is absolutely absurd.

The general sentiment I agree with, but it is outlandish telling people to switch campaigns cause they are not allowed to re-cap an Emp keep.

U can recap an emp keep I have no problem with that, but do you need that many people to do it against an under populated faction??? Regardless, noones here blaming anyone on these forums, y'all can't control your Zerg. I was tabbed out and got zerged down and decided to post a screenshot of it, who cares

Your screenshot showed 16, that is actually pretty *normal* for a keep take during prime time.

There's about 20+ cause there's more coming on the bridge AND I post screenshots cause it's hard to argue them but ur trying your best lmao
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's about 20+ cause there's more coming on the bridge AND I post screenshots cause it's hard to argue them but ur trying your best lmao

I'm not arguing with your screenshot, I'm arguing that your screenshot does not show anything abnormal.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mihael I wasn't here that long and I'm in guilds to have ppl to play with, I don't do the Zerg play anymore

Being solo and following a big group, or in your case, the whole faction, is still zerging.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    @Mihael I wasn't here that long and I'm in guilds to have ppl to play with, I don't do the Zerg play anymore

Being solo and following a big group, or in your case, the whole faction, is still zerging.

lul
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    @LoDG_Official when is that Azuras dueling tournament going to happen? I'd like to make some money.
  • ImNotKevinBacon
    I thought PvP in Azura was fun last night, Its a simple solution to fix your problem, if you don't wanna fight the zerg, don't go to were the Zerg is, or strategically place yourself so you can get in the fight but your not getting run over.. I run solo all the time and have no issues.. How about trying to put a little tactical thought into the game before you come whining about zergs, Zergs are not going away and its a part of the game we have established this, so learn to work around the Zerg or continued to get Punished.
  • joe.smith21b14_ESO
    joe.smith21b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Munavar wrote: »
    If tonight is a continuing trend with DC's population, TM - DC Branch© may be short lived. 1-2 bars for the past few weeks to pop lock tonight.

I guess owning a few extra keeps was all that it took. Let's see how the rest of the weekend goes.

In general, as far as the TM 'hate'. Whatever. Most of it is to put a 'name' to AD. Heck, there was a call in DC zone tonight that TM was at Ales and we were not even on AD characters. Some of it is because a few TM members view the game as keeping people alive opposed to remove health and the other fraction does not even register. In three years, I have one person on the ignore list.

As long as 'we' have fun and as long as 'you' have fun then everyone is having fun.

When Lord FENGRUSH enters the arena the covenant comes to life.

Until a grandmaster ninja shuts you down.

Sounds like a story made up to inspire the dominion troops to fight against His unmatched powers.

You won this round but be sure I'll be back.
    Smiff
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

I'm not arguing with your screenshot, I'm arguing that your screenshot does not show anything abnormal.

Continuing to push back an underpopulated faction by flexing a part of your Zerg at it constantly it's pretty abnormal, i
    Humphie wrote: »

wym?? Whose following a whole faction?? Ur confusing

Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I thought PvP in Azura was fun last night, Its a simple solution to fix your problem, if you don't wanna fight the zerg, don't go to were the Zerg is, or strategically place yourself so you can get in the fight but your not getting run over.. I run solo all the time and have no issues.. How about trying to put a little tactical thought into the game before you come whining about zergs, Zergs are not going away and its a part of the game we have established this, so learn to work around the Zerg or continued to get Punished.

Zergs are there to be fought(usually by other zergs), doesn't mean its fun fighting them. People complain about zergs because it ruins pvp. It's not fun logging on to AD and not being able to get any meaningful fights because no matter where you go you'll automatically have 15 AD within X meters of you ready to snipe spam when you engage any given target, it's also not fun when you can't flag a resource on any keep for more than X amount of seconds before you're run over by 10-20+ people that will chase you to the ends of the earth just to get the Xv1 killing blow + Tbag.
    Zergs are a part of PvP but it's pretty common knowledge now that small scale pvp or at the very least, pvp in which you can fight even / similar numbers will inherently be more fun than vastly outnumbering your opponents or vice versa, for good players that seek challenges anyways. Theres a reason so many people are excited for arenas, plenty of these "organized group pvp guilds" will simply become obsolete (assuming cyrodiil becomes the wasteland it's inevitably destined to be) because they can't just zerg their way out of every obstacle on the map.
    Edited by Joshlenoir on April 3, 2017 2:24PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Joshlenoir wrote: »

Zergs are there to be fought(usually by other zergs), doesn't mean its fun fighting them....

It's not fun logging on to AD and not being able to get any meaningful fights because no matter where you go you'll automatically have 15 AD within X meters of you ready to snipe spam when you engage any given target...

I believe the map was only "completely yellow" for one night. Most nights recently, Keeps have been split fairly even (in primetime). The "TD domination" in primetime only lasted a week (although, yes... they're still in AS, only with fewer numbers).

And to be fair to AD, the past 8 days have seen both EP and DC chasing lead and not fighting each other, with the only exception being yesterday, when DC hit Farra and KC.

I say that, to say this: AD has had to defend, and I haven't seen many ganking groups.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    DC crying AD Zerg is pretty ironic. Seems not long ago LODG, LOM, And Fengrush Emp group was going down. Plus the night caps. Then the EP zergs. Now AD has zergs and TM decides to switch factions to look for outnumbered fights and to help support balance. All the while the same people complaining about zergs are complaining about filthy yellows/elves dirtying their faction. What TF do you want? Make up your mind.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a story made up to inspire the dominion troops to fight against His unmatched powers.

You are no match for the greatest emperor of all times, Golden Kíta the Salty, first of his name. It was Emperor Kíta who single-handedly fought off waves of red dogs last night. Who led his 4-man troop into battle against the frightened red vermin. Who tirelessly manned the oils in defense of the last emp keep. And where was the Covenant in all this? Irrelevant. Vultures, happy to play with the leftovers. Bow down son. Know your place.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    DC crying AD Zerg is pretty ironic. Seems not long ago LODG, LOM, And Fengrush Emp group was going down. Plus the night caps. Then the EP zergs. Now AD has zergs and TM decides to switch factions to look for outnumbered fights and to help support balance. All the while the same people complaining about zergs are complaining about filthy yellows/elves dirtying their faction. What TF do you want? Make up your mind.

You gotta know me saying something about TM being in DC isn't completely serious, I didn't bash y'all or say anything in zone chat about TM except some friendly ribbing:)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Sorry I only accept life advice from Kevin Bacon.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

You are no match for the greatest emperor of all times, Golden Kíta the Salty, first of his name. It was Emperor Kíta who single-handedly fought off waves of red dogs last night. Who led his 4-man troop into battle against the frightened red vermin. Who tirelessly manned the oils in defense of the last emp keep. And where was the Covenant in all this? Irrelevant. Vultures, happy to play with the leftovers. Bow down son. Know your place.

Your Emperor met the armies of the Pact with courage and hope. Dominion followers at his back chanting his name. Kita! Kita! Kita! They cheered. A young stable boy looked up at Emperor Kita with admiration as he prepared to leave for battle. The mighty Emperor knelt down and handed the boy a token of favor, with a pat on the head and a soft smile on his face. He lept down from Alessia keep wall with wings that gave hope to the entire dominion. The very second he made impact with the ground below, Emperor Kita was met with a great beast of terror. Half-man half-beast sprinting towards directly towards him with speed unmatched by the fastest of horses. The emperor confidently gripped his weapon and charged at the beast, only to be caught off guard by three more beasts at his sides and back.

As these great hulking creatures of terror ripped the dominion emperor apart, the leader of them looked up to the top of the inner keep wall with the severed right arm of former emperor kita hanging from his mouth. There stood the young farm boy who once had eyes of admiration for his hero, but now had a look of horror on his face. The boy was only gazing upon his quickly approaching future, for the beasts still hungered.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    I'm already watching GoT, don't confuse my brain with this
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everyone complains about it but I honestly thing as DC, we need to become mercenary like and make an agreement with the 2nd highest pop and join forces. Am I crazy to think we should help EP right now?

You're right. The stable boy should have killed the emporer by stabbing him in the ribs in an act of betrayal. Then everyone would then have sex.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    Everyone complains about it but I honestly thing as DC, we need to become mercenary like and make an agreement with the 2nd highest pop and join forces. Am I crazy to think we should help EP right now?

You're right. The stable boy should have killed the emporer by stabbing him in the ribs in an act of betrayal. Then everyone would then have sex.

I'll be happy taking 2nd place as the lowest population, thts gotta be embarrassing for EP
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'll be happy taking 2nd place as the lowest population, thts gotta be embarrassing for EP

Only *** fight for second.

Beat the day, aim for number one, and if we fail to make DC #1 because someone else beat us to it. Then that is not a failure for the effort was achieved.

Rense repeat and only hookers sell themselves to winners.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »

Only *** fight for second.

Beat the day, aim for number one, and if we fail to make DC #1 because someone else beat us to it. Then that is not a failure for the effort was achieved.

Rense repeat and only hookers sell themselves to winners.

You inspire me, not enough to log 12 hour days fighting tho :p
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Should be hitting them at their weakest that will benefit us only. EMP flips are the only situations where it's agreed that there is mutual Destruction if both factions don't help to flip EMP keeps.

Other than that, hit the map, flip objectives, and ride to contested areas to annoy the dominant factions. Never let someone win easily. Fight dirty or clean, but never fight easy.
    Edited by Minno on April 3, 2017 7:37PM
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Should be hitting them at their weakest that will benefit us only. EMP flips are the only situations where it's agreed that there is mutual Destruction if both factions don't help to flip EMP keeps.

Other than that, hit the map, flip objectives, and ride to contested areas to annoy the dominant factions. Never let someone win easily. Fight dirty or clean, but never fight easy.

Now that I can get behind! We shall annoy them, this will not be a fun and easy win for anyone
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Now that I can get behind! We shall annoy them, this will not be a fun and easy win for anyone

Yup! If AD is pushing EP, flag an important keep or game the reinforcement lanes.

If EP is pushing their scrolls, do the same thing.

And at score eval, flip as many of their resources as much as possible. Let them think they are safe and strike from behind.
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Never heard of this false emperor. Another heathen fighting in the shadows of the night when Lord FENGRUSH and His armies are not present on the battlefield.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Never heard of this false emperor. Another heathen fighting in the shadows of the night when Lord FENGRUSH and His armies are not present on the battlefield.

::salute::
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • ImNotKevinBacon

Come Fourth Peasants, Let The LORD FENGRUSH show thee the Light Of The Covenant!
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

We cried out last campaign, wheres FENGRUSH, wheres FENGRUSH! But he was no where to be found...
    200.gif
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

• cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

Holding Bleaker's, Bruma, and Dragonclaw makes you 'King of the North'.
    Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on April 3, 2017 8:02PM
This discussion has been closed.