Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

I am - obviously - working on converting Vurian into a solo guerrilla rogue small scale ap farming cynical ganking elitist renamed to Komodo Squirrel. The AD spirit cannot be resisted for long.

Komodo Squirrel....

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8cpyejx506o

you like it, now take me off your ignore list!
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Drakkdjinn
    Drakkdjinn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure about all this DBZ though. I'm waiting for that one special guy to post a Ken (Fist of the north star/Le survivant) vid.
    Edited by Scamh on February 4, 2017 12:35AM
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New established rule: you must be facing at least 3 players minimum before you can use your destro ult.

My turn for a new rule

In Cyrodiil, it's Bear mounts only. Elk mounts will be shot on sight to reduce lag.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    New established rule: you must be facing at least 3 players minimum before you can use your destro ult.

My turn for a new rule

In Cyrodiil, it's Bear mounts only. Elk mounts will be shot on sight to reduce lag.

Alliance warhorse master race, checking in.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Alliance warhorse master race, checking in.

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    First night of LoDG's core all being on Aldmeri Dominion and it was fun to say the least! The scroll run was entertaining and it was funny knowing that all poplocked DC were sitting inside of Aleswell thinking that all of AD & EP were going to crash down upon them... when it was only so many. Good fights tonight. :)
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭

Nice fights at Rayles Mine. AD seems very strong with TM and now LoDG there.

Wish some of the EP guilds came back to make it complete war.

Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all. Please forgive me. I want to borrow this thread. No offense. I'm not currently playing on PC to be honest. As of right now. But I am on PS4 and been playing for 2+ years.

However the only 30 day campaign. Which has CP. Scourge. Will be deleted for the second time on PS4 EU. So I'm looking for a new campaign to replace. On PS4 EU. Sorry again.

But this Morning, I'm thinking of trying out Azura Star on PS4 EU. Since I tend to love 30 day campaigns more. However. Yet I am also unsure. I have 596 CP as of right now. Currently playing in Scourge on PS4 EP. Before it be deleted again. Sadly. Since Scourge is also a 30 day campaign. With CP.

Hence why I also setting my eyes on Azura. Because I love 30 day campigns. However I'm so used to having CP. I like CP. But I want to go to another 30 day campaign instead. Hence Azura. So is Azura star very hard to play with no CP? Is Azura more challenging? What should I knkw about Azura Star campaign. In general. Since I also wrong platform. Many thanks.
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras with no CP is a lot of fun. There's less lag, resource management affects everyone and is important in game play again, and it feels overall more challenging. It's also the new player campaign, so opponents and your own faction can be a little green at times, but against more experienced players you get a sense that this is how the game was originally designed to be played. I like it.
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    4cZUuUX.png
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    4cZUuUX.png

Should've seen it last night, AD poplocked for the first time in like.. months!
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    4cZUuUX.png
    Love The comments by Smash and Flip.

Typical DC though.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    EvoAZN wrote: »
    AD seems very strong

Should have seen me on Sunday morning, solo defending Bloodmayne and the scroll from 20 DC with my level 35 NB.
    It went about as well as you would expect, really.

giphy.gif
    Edited by Scamh on February 6, 2017 7:42PM
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to see Azura DC night cap gang fight vs Had night cap gang. since both campaigns are pvdoor at that point.

but with the new update. taking empty keeps net ALOT of AP
    Edited by NoFlash on February 7, 2017 7:25AM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing happened this morning again on Azura's, so I went to Haderus, where DC was.. yeah. Taking Bloodmayne lol. I'm in a loop!

I'm just grinding up my bow now. I can live with invisible enemies but I cannot live without poison injection.
    Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kinda liking the new cyrodil changes, it's nice taking a resource and actually having people to show up for a fight. Hopefully this will encourage people to spread across the map and produce more smallscale action, had some great fights at Alessia farm today before DC decided they wanted the keep.BcDKK9d.jpg

Too bad server performance is terrible at the moment but that's to be expected.
    Edited by Sylphie on February 8, 2017 3:13PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Sylphie wrote: »
    I'm kinda liking the new cyrodil changes, it's nice taking a resource and actually having people to show up for a fight. Hopefully this will encourage people to spread across the map and produce more smallscale action, had some great fights at Alessia farm today before DC decided they wanted the keep.BcDKK9d.jpg

Too bad server performance is terrible at the moments but that's to be expected.

miats still works? interesting...
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Too bad server performance is terrible at the moments but that's to be expected.

Dat Whisper....
    I swear if you West Coasters start complaining about lag I'll kick you in the teeth. Ever play this game on 400 ping? Cos us Oc are lucky to get that in pop lock servers everyday....
    There's a reason most of us Aussies run tank builds and it's so we can survive through 600 ping lag spikes...
    Whinging USA West Coasters.....

Ok rant over. Continue

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Sylphie
    Sylphie
    ✭✭✭

Dat Whisper....
    I swear if you West Coasters start complaining about lag I'll kick you in the teeth. Ever play this game on 400 ping? Cos us Oc are lucky to get that in pop lock servers everyday....
    There's a reason most of us Aussies run tank builds and it's so we can survive through 600 ping lag spikes...

Ok rant over. Continue

My buddy and I are both aussies lol, check the ping. He was saying something about how his ping from australia would be better if there were west coast servers.

Also I have no idea if Miats still work, I'm keeping the addon around since the number counter is pretty handy.
    Edited by Sylphie on February 8, 2017 2:31PM
    @Curie
    Làin - MagDK
    1vX and outnumbered pvp compliations - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0gPPFOdjYCuyuuog7QcjJg
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Dat Whisper....

Ok rant over. Continue

My buddy and I are both aussies lol, check the ping. He was saying something about how his ping from australia would be better if there were west coast servers.

Also I have no idea if Miats still work, I'm keeping the addon around since the number counter is pretty handy.

Ah yes, I see the Aussie ping now.
    Ok I jumped the gun. You yourself would be aware of the amount of US players that complain about ping. Those buggers aint seen nothin, yet they all complain... Ugh >:(

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • squidprojectb14_ESO

Ah yes, I see the Aussie ping now.
    Ok I jumped the gun. You yourself would be aware of the amount of US players that complain about ping. Those buggers aint seen nothin, yet they all complain... Ugh >:(

I, for one, play with sufficient Aussies in TS that I will never complain about lag.

--Ral (SquidProject)

Pls. no Swareing GM (RIP--there was too much swareing)

AD: Ralastor, Magblade; Squid Pro Quo; Stamsorc
    EP: High Blood Sugar; Stamsorc
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP zerging it up!
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    How goes it in Azura's Star? I've missed out for a few nights now.
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

EP has shown up and DC must be playing house.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

LoDG left because people claimed they were handling it on their own, I presume LoM did the same. It's good to see that DC is doing as they said and "handling it".
    Options
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

LoDG left because people claimed they were handling it on their own, I presume LoM did the same. It's good to see that DC is doing as they said and "handling it".

Meh. It's not true flame so the downside of never having a queue is, you don't always have a healthy population either.

If I get in the mood some time this weekend; I may try to go gank there again with my low CP self and non-meta stamplar. Last time I was not very good but I got a couple plus one that tried to gank me as I went for a gank of someone else. Managed to pul quite a few people at times and get away though. The best thing about that is you sometimes wind up grouping up for a 3 or 4 man with other solo-wanderers and can get some smaller scale fights.

Improved my build a bit but still have avoided proc sets so I want to see how I can do
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras has been a blast these last few days! I have finally been able to run my small man(4-6)guild in Azuras star after a long grind for gear and cp. The day I got EMP, we pushed out LoM and large random AD group during prime time when EP pop was 2 and DC was 3, with EP being outnumbered. EP morale has been UP once they were able to see that skill>numbers.

You guys finally have serious competition! BRING IT!

Edited: Apparently the 20 man AD group wasnt TM. Sorry about that
    Edited by Boozdog on February 10, 2017 8:10PM
    Options
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »
    Azuras has been a blast these last few days! I have finally been able to run my small man(4-6)guild in Azuras star after a long grind for gear and cp. The day I got EMP, we pushed out LoM and TM during prime time when EP pop was 2 and DC was 3, with EP being outnumbered. EP morale has been UP once they were able to see that skill>numbers.

Can I get a guild invite?
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »
    Azuras has been a blast these last few days! I have finally been able to run my small man(4-6)guild in Azuras star after a long grind for gear and cp. The day I got EMP, we pushed out LoM and TM during prime time when EP pop was 2 and DC was 3, with EP being outnumbered. EP morale has been UP once they were able to see that skill>numbers.

Now this is bait. Proud of you.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
This discussion has been closed.