Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    Boozdog wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Scamh wrote: »

Well, that's a lot of ideas in one sentence. Happen to have any screenshots?

2ES7m1X.png

Sat in queue while doing writs tonight, DC is the zerg faction.

I take it that EP & AD have NEVER zerged, right?

Look! He is still denying that he is a zergling! Hard proof and all!

Who cares if he zergs? Certainly he doesn't. Immeasurably better than adorning white garments and rallying the ingame forces of David Duke in what you probably though what was good kicks, but what some of us who grew up in the area & era didn't think was so funny. Why you're even allowed to simply create another account baffles me.

Now, if you want to get better at the game so you can try and insult me with ESO jokes rather than things you have no clue about, go for it. Try to step out of the "on farm" status. I can literally imagine you crying on your keyboard while typing these "insults" qq moar. Lets leave this thread to Azuras star. Trying to pull non related issues is showing how much rage you have for being farmed. qq

If someone is 'on farm', how are you losing to them in Campaign Score? Being 'on farm', would imply that you win 100% of the fights.

What no. That is not even close to what that implies.
    1) Farmers still die to overwhelming numbers.
    2) Why would campaign score be any indication of faction/player farmable levels? 9/10 farming barely helps campaign objectives.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    usmcjdking wrote: »
    Scamh wrote: »

Well, that's a lot of ideas in one sentence. Happen to have any screenshots?

2ES7m1X.png

Sat in queue while doing writs tonight, DC is the zerg faction.

I take it that EP & AD have NEVER zerged, right?

Look! He is still denying that he is a zergling! Hard proof and all!

Who cares if he zergs? Certainly he doesn't. Immeasurably better than adorning white garments and rallying the ingame forces of David Duke in what you probably though what was good kicks, but what some of us who grew up in the area & era didn't think was so funny. Why you're even allowed to simply create another account baffles me.

Now, if you want to get better at the game so you can try and insult me with ESO jokes rather than things you have no clue about, go for it. Try to step out of the "on farm" status. I can literally imagine you crying on your keyboard while typing these "insults" qq moar. Lets leave this thread to Azuras star. Trying to pull non related issues is showing how much rage you have for being farmed. qq

If someone is 'on farm', how are you losing to them in Campaign Score? Being 'on farm', would imply that you win 100% of the fights.

What no. That is not even close to what that implies.
    1) Farmers still die to overwhelming numbers.
    2) Why would campaign score be any indication of faction/player farmable levels? 9/10 farming barely helps campaign objectives.

He's not talking about an AP Farm. Learn context, Taytay before you try to act like you hold the answer. He said someone was 'on farm', implying that anytime he fights them, he would win. Considering that player he was referencing is almost always on the front lines at the main keep battles, that would mean that he would have to be winning all of those fights.

For example:
    Back when I played on World of Warcraft, the Raiding Community would consider something 'on farm' once you would never / should not wipe at all.
    The same should / would be the case here.

Let alone that, Boozdog claimed to obliterate @FENGRUSH and LoM combined. That means numbers would not cause him to die as that is already around 30 DC players accounted for. That means that roughly 2 bars worth of DC is not accounted for. If EP is usually 2 bars, that means the unaccounted for players can be handled by the EP population in comparison. If EP is at 3 bars, then all of EP should be able to handle DC then, so long as Boozdog is online.

Of course though, LoDG, LoM, and the rest of DC put that case to rest as we dethroned Boozdog and ever since, EP has barely taken a thing on the map without us being asleep / at work.

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    So... Vurian didn't, leave AS.

lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

lol

Why would I leave Azura's Star? I went to Aldmeri Dominion for a few days and then was told to kick rocks so I bounced back to Daggerfall Covenant.

I'm done caring about population balances and done caring about my opposition now. I tried to help and was told to "**** off" on multiple occasions, solely for the fact that I was there.

I did disappear for a few days though to play on Blackwater Blade. I enjoy going there every now and then just for some fun, chill PvP.
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Booze....ignore Vurian. He is a troll who announced on this very thread his guild was leaving Zura's with great fanfare like it was a big deal then within ten pages asked "why would I leave Azuras?"
    It's like yelling at a leaky faucet.
    Also....L2pants Vurian.
    Not everyone has mastered this pantsless form of play. ;)
    Zane Altise- The Drunken Sorc

"The truth may be out there, but the lies are inside your head"-Pratchett
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Zander98 wrote: »
    Booze....ignore Vurian. He is a troll who announced on this very thread his guild was leaving Zura's with great fanfare like it was a big deal then within ten pages asked "why would I leave Azuras?"

Can you quote the post where I said I was leaving Azura's Star? Fairly certain that I said we might be leaving. Then quickly, like 5-10 posts after that, within a page of that same time, was one where we stated we decided to just go play on Aldmeri Dominion on Azura's Star.

So once again.

lol

Why would I leave Azura's Star? I went to Aldmeri Dominion for a few days and then was told to kick rocks so I bounced back to Daggerfall Covenant.

I'm done caring about population balances and done caring about my opposition now. I tried to help and was told to "**** off" on multiple occasions, solely for the fact that I was there.

I did disappear for a few days though to play on Blackwater Blade. I enjoy going there every now and then just for some fun, chill PvP.

• Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    Just directly quoting your words baby. ;)
    If it irritates you, perhaps you should be more careful with what you say.

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

You didn't directly quote anything. I asked you to quote it. It didn't irritate me, if anything, it made me laugh that you attempted to quote something but didn't even use the quote feature.
  • Zander98
    Zander98
    ✭✭✭
    L2pants Vurian.
    Has anyone mentioned how good you look today? You really are quite fetching.

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

You didn't directly quote anything. I asked you to quote it. It didn't irritate me, if anything, it made me laugh that you attempted to quote something but didn't even use the quote feature.

Ummmmmmmm......
    LoDG left Azura's Star to get a sense of competition...
    I don't intend to return to Azura's Star...

"Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being..."
    SOURCE

I went back to quote this comment, where you stated again that you were sick of Azura's Star and were leaving... but you had already gone back and deleted it. (Yes, when it's referenced/linked elsewhere, that link doesn't go away). Nice job of calling @Taylor_MB out on something, when you go back to try to cover your tracks. That's rich! lol

@Chuga_Rei and I ran PvE/pledges the other night. And we discussed Azura's Star... for about 60 seconds. lol Why not some long, drawnout conversation with verbose statements and affirmation hugs confirming that we should leave or stay? Because most of us don't get caught up in it; most of us just leave when we say we're leaving; and don't lose sleep over a map that will - oddly enough - be in the same exact place tomorrow.

And now... you're BACK on DC...? After having "changed the population balance"... for approximately 10 days? You're "gone" from AD? lol?

"Leave if you're leaving, Go if you must go
    You won't see me down on my knees
    Begging you to come back home"
    ~Cher

Keep singing, Vurian.
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Ummmmmmmm......
    LoDG left Azura's Star to get a sense of competition...
    I don't intend to return to Azura's Star...

"Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere for the time being..."
    SOURCE

I went back to quote this comment, where you stated again that you were sick of Azura's Star and were leaving... but you had already gone back and deleted it. (Yes, when it's referenced/linked elsewhere, that link doesn't go away). Nice job of calling @Taylor_MB out on something, when you go back to try to cover your tracks. That's rich! lol

I didn't change anything today. There wasn't anything about covering tracks. However, I do believe that I updated some posts once we came with the conclusion that Trueflame wasn't for us due to zerg on zerg and prime-time lag, and Haderus wasn't for us due to it being 40-60 vs 8-15.

That was well over a week ago that those posts were updated though, so definitely wasn't covering something today, it was just simply updated.
    Thank you for finding it though, I do appreciate the effort in finding the information that I requested.

EDIT: Also, because you didn't catch on to it, the 'never returning to Azura's Star' post was a bait. I was hoping someone flame the thread by doing some 'good riddance' style post and causing some disruption. There is nothing more entertaining than seeing some upset Azura's Star players.
    Edited by Vurian97 on February 13, 2017 8:04PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you quote the post where I said I was leaving Azura's Star?
    Why thank you for asking, I certainly can.

I don't intend to return to Azura's Star
    Source

We've recently left the Azura's Star campaign
    Source

Legion of Death Gaming is moving it's attention elsewhere
    You threatened to leave, but we aren't threatening, we are just leaving.
    Source

@Zander98 you're welcome :)
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't change anything today....However, I do believe that I updated some posts...

I never said you deleted them today... but, glad to know that you confirm that you "edited" (deleted) posts...
    after initially stating that you didn't.

I swear Vurian... it's like one step forward, two steps back with you. lol

You can be as exaggerated as you want to be on here. Truthfully, you can.

And you can be as long-winded as the days are, in your attempts to garner affirmation hugs (apparently from BOTH factions, from what I gather).

But... you have GOT to stop setting yourself up to be caught in lies, only to play it off as "trolling." That's an mmo noob play.

You can do better. Step 1: Lettuce
    Edited by Heike on February 13, 2017 8:18PM
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didn't change anything today....However, I do believe that I updated some posts...

I never said you deleted them today... but, glad to know that you confirm that you "edited" (deleted) posts...
    after initially stating that you didn't.

I swear Vurian... it's like one step forward, two steps back with you. lol

You can be as exaggerated as you want to be on here. Truthfully, you can.

And you can be as long-winded as the days are, in your attempts to garner affirmation hugs (apparently from BOTH factions, from what I gather).

But... you have GOT to stop setting yourself up to be caught in lies, only to play it off as "trolling." That's an mmo noob play.

You can do better. Step 1: Lettuce

What she said!
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Heike I had a blast the other night bud thanks again for having me!
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hJefcVj.gif
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Hi Everyone,

We've just had to remove a few more comments from this thread for being insulting and inflammatory. Banter and ribbing are ok, however we cannot condone this behavior when it starts becoming rude and abusive. Please keep the forum rules in mind as you want to be civil towards one another.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I'm kind of sad. I missed out on 6 forum posts evidently. What did they have?
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It appeared to be a flame war but not a very witty one. Just a standard "my epeen is bigger" deal. Think your name was mentioned.

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »

It appeared to be a flame war but not a very witty one. Just a standard "my epeen is bigger" deal. Think your name was mentioned.

That's always fun. It's always nice to know that my name is mentioned in drama. So many haters gotta be so salty.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Had entire pops after the group today, jeez
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    The Aldmeri Dominion is doing a pretty good job of holding onto that Emperorship! Fun fights again tonight. :)
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    I have to say BwB is more salty than AZ. I was on my level 10 stam sorc. These level 30s chased me in Xv1 and teabagged my poor body. Can't a man get some ap for vigor :( anyways by the time I logged off I managed to kill this level 38 DC Templar in a 1v1.

I can't wait until I bring my stam sorc to AZ.
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you guys need another hobby outside of salt production, perhaps decoration?

Some dope houses came with this update.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    If you guys need another hobby outside of salt production, perhaps decoration?

Some dope houses came with this update.

LoDG has been working on decorating the Guild Hall in our free time :D We have 2 Arenas made so far. We plan on hosting a Dueling Tournament pretty soon. Trying to figure out what is 'worthy' reward(s).
    I have to say BwB is more salty than AZ. I was on my level 10 stam sorc. These level 30s chased me in Xv1 and teabagged my poor body. Can't a man get some ap for vigor :( anyways by the time I logged off I managed to kill this level 38 DC Templar in a 1v1.

I can't wait until I bring my stam sorc to AZ.

The Blackwater Blade community has the same people in it all the time. Some of those players have been there for nearly 1 1/2 years now, which is a long time for a campaign! They believe it to be the most entertaining PvP in the game currently, so they just PvP on Level 10 - 49's. IMO, some of them do it to beat up on new players, whereas, some are there for the fun.

I enjoy Blackwater Blade PvP for it's lack of lag, the amount of skill-changing that is involved, as well as the resource management that is different than being max level. Your PvP Build in Blackwater Blade could be the weirdest thing ever, but would work there, once you hit Level 50, that build would go out the window though.
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    @Heike I had a blast the other night bud thanks again for having me!

@Chuga_Rei: Good times with you and @Heike. Nice to put a voice to the name and get some business done together.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭

I don't send rage-tells, oddly enough.

Why should someone change how they play the game because someone else says it isn't fair?

I've blurred the names, and make no claims as to the identity of the individual.

qrrYSYP.png

But between you and me, we both know who sent those PMs, and that person might want to practice what they preach if they don't want to be the butt of every joke.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    To whoever says get carried by your ult + gear is loco, if it's in the game, its meant to be usedddd
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

I don't send rage-tells, oddly enough.

Why should someone change how they play the game because someone else says it isn't fair?

I've blurred the names, and make no claims as to the identity of the individual.

qrrYSYP.png

But between you and me, we both know who sent those PMs, and that person might want to practice what they preach if they don't want to be the butt of every joke.

That wasn't a rage-tell, I was poking fun at the fact that you used a Destro Ult in a 1v2.

Anytime I win a fight, I receive a whisper about how I won and how it was wrong, so I joined the trend of complainers for a solid week and just kept making BS excuses to why I died.
    At one point, Josh had me at 16%, I had him at 92% and then 4 people steam-rolled me. Obviously Josh was going to win already, but instead, I decided to 'Cry Zerg' to poke fun.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me and the rest of FMC really want to come back and enjoy AZ(we just finished our non cp gear farms, myself included) but we have no desire to make TM, the leafers etcetc(not naming all of you sorry) jobs more difficult when they are already massively outnumbered.

we dont want to zerg surf, and unfortunately people see swords and come running. Going to try and find a happy medium and enjoy the server again but not sure its possible =/
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
This discussion has been closed.