Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Spent a few days this week in Azuras practicing resource management on a new toon. Every fight with DC looked like:
    tumblr_my362gnmnp1t90m2zo1_500.gif

But I think I understand now. The invisible players bug has been there for DC all this time, and they actually can't see when their elite group of 9 has 71 other players running with them.

Tbh, when Im in discord with people, its only 9-10 of us. We can't help what the Randoms do, it's the weekend.

You can help what you do, though.
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    Spent a few days this week in Azuras practicing resource management on a new toon. Every fight with DC looked like:

But I think I understand now. The invisible players bug has been there for DC all this time, and they actually can't see when their elite group of 9 has 71 other players running with them.

Tbh, when Im in discord with people, its only 9-10 of us. We can't help what the Randoms do, it's the weekend.

Wise words^
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

No, but DC can stop puffing up their chest pretending like they do anything but zerg in Haderus Azura's. You wanna zerg the map? Own it. People talking about how their small guild accomplished something while ignoring their own pop locked population just makes you all look like fools.

I wasn't even in Cyro this weekend for more than 5 minutes... too many invisible people to want to play. It had to have been worse Saturday night.
    Edited by NBrookus on February 13, 2017 6:42AM
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I heard from an EP friend that at one point she encountered an entire raid of DC invisible at chal mine. Beginning to wonder if the bug is exploitable.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    I heard from an EP friend that at one point she encountered an entire raid of DC invisible at chal mine. Beginning to wonder if the bug is exploitable.

Sounds like ur friend needed to reload her game, just like I do when i see invisible people lmao
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Same thing happaned to me a few times yesterday and today. Minding my own business then a wild raid appeared and completely dumpstered me.
    Edited by usmcjdking on February 13, 2017 12:23AM
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I feel bad for the DC that have to sit in a queue because DC is pop-locked with really bad groups taking up spots while struggling to zerg.

I also sometimes can't tell if Vurian is spamming rage tells or just gives up as a form of defiance, because about half the time I see him he just stands still and takes the death. The other half the time he dies trying to spam Streak hoping his Clanfear will taunt people.

I don't send rage-tells, oddly enough. I do receive them though. If I know I am going to lose, I'm just going to take my L and quickly spawn so I can go to the next fight to help. My build isn't dedicated to 1v1's, it's more-so dedicated to group play, so once I'm caught alone, I look at the name of the player(s), if I know they are terrible, I'll fight. If I know they're better than me, I generally just let them kill me.
    Mako1132 wrote: »

Why should someone change how they play the game because someone else says it isn't fair?

It's a rendering issue. If people show up invisible, run away and and go back, they should show up then. If not, hit /reloadui and that should fix anyone else who is invisible.

No, but DC can stop puffing up their chest pretending like they do anything but zerg in Haderus. You wanna zerg the map? Own it. People talking about how their small guild accomplished something while ignoring their own pop locked population just makes you all look like fools.

I wasn't even in Cyro this weekend for more than 5 minutes... too many invisible people to want to play. It had to have been worse Saturday night.

EP & AD can quit their crying about Haderus. They zerged down the 8-15 DC that were in there for the last month fighting alone and then because DC finally gave you a response you couldn't handle, you are going to cry zerg? Really? Stop being such a cry-baby and PvP. If you are outnumbered and know you are going to lose... why stay? Go somewhere else and make a fight. They can't be in 2 places at once, so go and pull some of them off the main fight and split them.

People who cry zerg are beyond foolish because everyone zergs. EP has been zerging Haderus down for months and DC just now made a response and you are upset?
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »

Well, that's a lot of ideas in one sentence. Happen to have any screenshots?

2ES7m1X.png

Sat in queue while doing writs tonight, DC is the zerg faction.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Quoted for emphasis.
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    My build isn't dedicated to 1v1's, it's more-so dedicated to group play, so once I'm caught alone, I look at the name of the player(s), if I know they are terrible, I'll fight. If I know they're better than me, I generally just let them kill me.

PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

2ES7m1X.png

I take it that EP & AD have NEVER zerged, right?
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The invis player bug is really, really frustrating to be honest.

Fun times tonight, we tried to avoid the D.C. Zerg as best as possible but it seems impossible.

Between dying to groups I couldn't see and the sea of friendlies it sadly ended the group early
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭

2ES7m1X.png

Look! He is still denying that he is a zergling! Hard proof and all!
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »

2ES7m1X.png

I've never denied that DC zergs. However, I do think it is funny that everyone wants to cry zerg when they're losing but then want to act like they've never zerged. You act like a liberal 90% of the time. Scream and shout that someone is doing something wrong but then go and do the same thing as if it is fine... or have did it in the past. Quality stuff, honestly. It's why LoDG doesn't care what you all think, because most of you are idiots and don't grasp what you even say.
  • Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

Fun times tonight, we tried to avoid the D.C. Zerg as best as possible but it seems impossible.

Between dying to groups I couldn't see and the sea of friendlies it sadly ended the group early

Your group sounds kinda bad.
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

2ES7m1X.png

Are you the guy that got folded up like a lawn chair over a dozen times by Fengrush and his crew when you were Emp?
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huggelz wrote: »
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

Your group sounds kinda bad.

We are a miracle considering the amount of handicaps we have to work with, lord huggelz
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If there is one thing this thread has taught me or re-affirmed is; there is no need to worry about zerging or otherwise overwhelming enemy factions. No matter what happens; there will be a lot of salty people.
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on getting this thread to page 100!
  • The_1st_Elder
    The_1st_Elder
    ✭✭
    Happy 100th Birthday to this thread :)
    Main EP - Caius Targaryen - Stam DK
    EP - Viselyx Targaryen - Mag NB
    DC - Tyron Targaryen - Stam Templar
    AD - Vaeron Targaryen - Stam Sorc
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed! We made it to 100 pages without being closed.
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Fun night, cleaned out the entire IC prison after we capped some AD and not a soul except a poor AD
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No, but DC can stop puffing up their chest pretending like they do anything but zerg in Haderus.

EP & AD can quit their crying about Haderus.

My typo, I meant to say Azuras. This is the Azura's thread, after all. (Haderus has it's own issues; DC zerging is not one of them except when guilds from other campaigns show up to farm an emp achieve and that's not a faction-specific problem.)
    so once I'm caught alone, I look at the name of the player(s), if I know they are terrible, I'll fight. If I know they're better than me, I generally just let them kill me.

:s:D

LMAO just doesn't quite cover it.
    Edited by NBrookus on February 13, 2017 7:37AM
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

2ES7m1X.png

Theres an add-on that does writs for you. Could save you some time while you sit around looking for the perfect screenshots to capture.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, but DC can stop puffing up their chest pretending like they do anything but zerg in Haderus.

EP & AD can quit their crying about Haderus.

My typo, I meant to say Azuras. This is the Azura's thread, after all. (Haderus has it's own issues; DC zerging is not one of them except when guilds from other campaigns show up to farm an emp achieve and that's not a faction-specific problem.)
    so once I'm caught alone, I look at the name of the player(s), if I know they are terrible, I'll fight. If I know they're better than me, I generally just let them kill me.

:s:D

LMAO just doesn't quite cover it.

Lol
    Explains a lot...

*spills tea over keyboard*
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I heard about that party, I was over on the other side of tamriel with rockwells guys. Better hair cuts in that unit.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Huggelz
    Huggelz
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

2ES7m1X.png

Who cares if he zergs? Certainly he doesn't. Immeasurably better than adorning white garments and rallying the ingame forces of David Duke in what you probably though what was good kicks, but what some of us who grew up in the area & era didn't think was so funny. Why you're even allowed to simply create another account baffles me.

It was a pretty spicy meme tbh
    Marcel
    Marcel Rigmond DC Nightblade - Flawless Conqueror
    Full Metal Carebears
    Nemesis (RIP)
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    3 day emp is longer than any one in Azuras will ever have.

False..... I had emp in Azuras 3 cycles ago for 5 days straight on my EP mag temp :wink:

Edited by Joshlenoir on February 13, 2017 12:36PM
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joshlenoir We will always have that 100k ap nickel defence against JP Temple..... I miss them
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Vurian left Azura's...?
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

2ES7m1X.png

Who cares if he zergs? Certainly he doesn't. Immeasurably better than adorning white garments and rallying the ingame forces of David Duke in what you probably though what was good kicks, but what some of us who grew up in the area & era didn't think was so funny. Why you're even allowed to simply create another account baffles me.

Now, if you want to get better at the game so you can try and insult me with ESO jokes rather than things you have no clue about, go for it. Try to step out of the "on farm" status. I can literally imagine you crying on your keyboard while typing these "insults" qq moar. Lets leave this thread to Azuras star. Trying to pull non related issues is showing how much rage you have for being farmed. qq

If someone is 'on farm', how are you losing to them in Campaign Score? Being 'on farm', would imply that you win 100% of the fights.
This discussion has been closed.