Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Glad to hear it! Legion of Death Gaming will be back soon. We're finishing up some other projects and then we'll be back in Azura's Star. :)
    Options
  • Joshlenoir
    Joshlenoir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Boozdog wrote: »
    Azuras has been a blast these last few days! I have finally been able to run my small man(4-6)guild in Azuras star after a long grind for gear and cp. The day I got EMP, we pushed out LoM and TM during prime time when EP pop was 2 and DC was 3, with EP being outnumbered. EP morale has been UP once they were able to see that skill>numbers.

You guys finally have serious competition! BRING IT!

InB4 everyone develops sodium poisoning
    Options
  • havingacow
    havingacow
    ✭✭✭
    Been hearing about invisble players wandering around PvP, is this still happening?
    Toons:
    fugly elf - AD Templar AR 32
    fugly's brother - EP Nightblade AR 23
    moist aphrodisiacs - EP Templar AR 13
    t h i c c - DC Nightblade AR 13
    Sir Velyn Harbor - AD Nightblade AR 22
    it's pronounced zed - DC Sorcerer AR 17
    Nothing is True Everything is Permitted
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras has been a blast these last few days! I have finally been able to run my small man(4-6)guild in Azuras star after a long grind for gear and cp. The day I got EMP, we pushed out LoM and TM during prime time when EP pop was 2 and DC was 3, with EP being outnumbered. EP morale has been UP once they were able to see that skill>numbers.

It seems 1 man can carry a whole faction, kudos to you. Still have a feeling DC is gonna win this campaign, once people wake up ;)
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Rank 17 Eightt: CP160 StamBlade
    Rank 15 Sixthh: CP 160 StamSorc
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sixth wrote: »

It seems 1 man can carry a whole faction, kudos to you. Still have a feeling DC is gonna win this campaign, once people wake up ;)

1 person breaking azuras isnt a new thing lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

WB.

Wish I had this report button 30 years ago. Could have saved myself a lot of issues growing up.
    Options
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    Azura's diary thread:

Why can't I see people anymore?
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Fun PVP night, ran with Primal Rage tonight and got a couple nice group fights. I know booz and his goons felt the hurt, but they always came and wiped us pretty good a couple times won't lie.

Hoping to run with LoD tomorrow night
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

maybe I'm zerging... maybe I'm running solo.... play how you wanna, pst for the 1v1
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Fun PVP night, ran with Primal Rage tonight and got a couple nice group fights. I know booz and his goons felt the hurt, but they always came and wiped us pretty good a couple times won't lie.

Fun night in PvP for sure! Good fights all around!
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Legion of Death Gaming finished our first night of building in our Guild Hall. Finished the night with 2 Guild Arenas built. Excited to see where it ends up.
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭

Fun night in PvP for sure! Good fights all around!

I gotta say as soon as I hear your name I start spamming my healing spells, gotta survive that ult and biting jabs
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    LoDG & LoM come back and EP gets dethroned? *Gasp* Who would've figured that EP would choke once organized groups came and competed again?

I hope you enjoyed your 3-day emperorship. The way you spoke to people, it seemed like you thought you were good by doing Organized group vs Unorganized groups. It was especially funny seeing the anger and salt in your whispers after you were dethroned, @Boozdog. Go ahead and morning cap it back. We'll be ready to come play tag again! :)
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    LoDG & LoM come back and EP gets dethroned? *Gasp* Who would've figured that EP would choke once organized groups came and competed again?

I hope you enjoyed your 3-day emperorship. The way you spoke to people, it seemed like you thought you were good by doing Organized group vs Unorganized groups. It was especially funny seeing the anger and salt in your whispers after you were dethroned, @Boozdog. Go ahead and morning cap it back. We'll be ready to come play tag again! :)

Vurian, I dont want to do this but because you like to talk crap, here goes. You are below low tier player. You are the player all of us dream of to find for our 1vX montages. I already have clips of me just walking into the middle of your 40 man, one shotting you and walking away unscathed. DO NOT think for one second that you posses any sort of skill. You are the laughing stock of the serious pvp community. Stacking 80+ players with 2-3 guilds againts 15 EP does not deserve any sort of praise.
    3 day emp is longer than any one in Azuras will ever have. Do not talk crap when you are below everyones boots face first in the mud, pug.
    Edited by Boozdog on February 12, 2017 2:41AM
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Filthiest backcap of all time at Glademist courtesy of yours truly.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Vurian, I dont want to do this but because you like to talk crap here goes. You are below low tier player. You are the player all of us dream of to find for our 1vX montages. I already have clips of me just walking into the middle of your 40 man, one shotting you and walking away unscathed. DO NOT, think for one second that you posses any sort of skill. You are the laughing stock of the serious pvp community. Stacking 80+ players with 2-3 guilds againts 15 EP does not deserve any sort of praise.
    3 day emp is longer than any one in Azuras will ever have. Do not talk crap when you are below everyones boots face first in the mud, pug.

Easy there, tough guy. You dawnbreakered a Light Armor Sorc in the middle of a blob while being Emperor? IMPRESSIVE! I am impressed that you figured out how to do that! Let alone that, if you want me to, I can school you on some things. You are CP 600, your entire group that you run with is CP 600. You are losing to players who aren't CP 600. That means you have more experience than those other players. (It doesn't effect how much damage you do, but it does show you have more knowledge, or should.) You took the L because you were too busy being the hero instead of being the defender. You kept dying because you wanted to focus on getting kills instead of actually winning. Great job. Props to you.

I've never claimed to be some skilled player, nor will I ever. My capabilities come from my group, not myself. I'm not carried by the group, but I also am nothing without my group. That is the price I pay for playing a group build.

Anywho, I could've sworn you said Azura's Star was your turf now? You were dethroned within 30minutes of LoM & LoDG entering Azura's Star. If this was your turf, you would've held on for much longer... Your turf? PSSHHH. Great job beating up on those who don't know everything about the game yet. Bravo!
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭

Vurian, I dont want to do this but because you like to talk crap here goes. You are below low tier player. You are the player all of us dream of to find for our 1vX montages. I already have clips of me just walking into the middle of your 40 man, one shotting you and walking away unscathed. DO NOT, think for one second that you posses any sort of skill. You are the laughing stock of the serious pvp community. Stacking 80+ players with 2-3 guilds againts 15 EP does not deserve any sort of praise.

Easy there, tough guy. You dawnbreakered a Light Armor Sorc in the middle of a blob while being Emperor? IMPRESSIVE! I am impressed that you figured out how to do that! Let alone that, if you want me to, I can school you on some things. You are CP 600, your entire group that you run with is CP 600. You are losing to players who aren't CP 600. That means you have more experience than those other players. (It doesn't effect how much damage you do, but it does show you have more knowledge, or should.) You took the L because you were too busy being the hero instead of being the defender. You kept dying because you wanted to focus on getting kills instead of actually winning. Great job. Props to you.

I've never claimed to be some skilled player, nor will I ever. My capabilities come from my group, not myself. I'm not carried by the group, but I also am nothing without my group. That is the price I pay for playing a group build.

Anywho, I could've sworn you said Azura's Star was your turf now? You were dethroned within 30minutes of LoM & LoDG entering Azura's Star. If this was your turf, you would've held on for much longer... Your turf? PSSHHH. Great job beating up on those who don't know everything about the game yet. Bravo!
    Nothing you said in this post doesnt change the fact that you 80v20 and think "your good". Im 300 cp btw. Just step down kid. You are still the butt of everyones joke no matter how hard you try to forum pvp.
    I offer lessons of the weekend if you want. Try learning how to pvp before you start learning how to forum pvp.
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Also, thank you for the AP tonight @Vurian97 Thank you for throwing your 60+ zerg at us allll night.
    First tip is free: dont not stand in the red circles, they are bad. I cant believe I killed you with a stone treb LOLOLOL
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    When did you kill me with a Stone Treb?

Also: I recommend you update your Forum Signature to Former Emperor, unless you intend on actively morning-capping your emperorships.

Did you just imply that I controlled 60+ people as 1 person? You're very foolish. LoDG's core is 9 people. Our guild in total rarely has more than 25 people online. We rarely have more than 15 in Cyrodiil (across multiple campaigns) online at any time.

Zerg? Weren't you the one using an EP zerg in the mornings to turn the map red because you couldn't compete during prime-time? Huh.. OH OH.. it was.. Let alone that, you didn't push for Emperor until you knew that LoDG AND Fengrush were all gone for a while. @FENGRUSH was gone testing things for Zenimax at their Studio. LoDG was gone because we didn't feel like sitting on a blue map. Fairly certain LoM was gone for most of your Emperorship too, could be wrong on that one though.

However, I am very glad to be back. First night back on and we took down some guy who thought he was a beast for going up against unorganized groups while all the capable players were gone. Then, you make things better, you wanted to pretend you were good for killing me of all people. LOL
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    When did you kill me with a Stone Treb?

Also: I recommend you update your Forum Signature to Former Emperor, unless you intend on actively morning-capping your emperorships.

Did you just imply that I controlled 60+ people as 1 person? You're very foolish. LoDG's core is 9 people. Our guild in total rarely has more than 25 people online. We rarely have more than 15 in Cyrodiil (across multiple campaigns) online at any time.

Zerg? Weren't you the one using an EP zerg in the mornings to turn the map red because you couldn't compete during prime-time? Huh.. OH OH.. it was.. Let alone that, you didn't push for Emperor until you knew that LoDG AND Fengrush were all gone for a while. @FENGRUSH was gone testing things for Zenimax at their Studio. LoDG was gone because we didn't feel like sitting on a blue map. Fairly certain LoM was gone for most of your Emperorship too, could be wrong on that one though.

However, I am very glad to be back. First night back on and we took down some guy who thought he was a beast for going up against unorganized groups while all the capable players were gone. Then, you make things better, you wanted to pretend you were good for killing me of all people. LOL

No, we farmed LoM everyday this week. No, you ran 30-40 in just YOUR group. I have FTC and addons. No, we didnt morning cap, do the math. No, I didnt wait for anyone to leave because I was grinding cp. No, I am asking for more people to come to Azuras because one zerg wasnt enough(which is why you stacked three guilds tonight in one spot). Yes, I killed you with a stone treb when your guild kept feeding us ap at Ash tonight.

This is easy to dissect, Im so glad Im dealing with such a stupid kid. :)

Vurian, try thinking before typing. Seriously, you keep adding fuel to our jokes when we joke about DC zergling and how they dont like to play unless they have 60+ in one spot.

I dont consider myself a genius, but man...I feel super smart listening to a trash zergling try and stay relevant in the forums. Dude, you are just a number in an ocean of DC. You can say Im no longer Emperor, but I will always be your Emperor/daddy, to you.
    You have no voice, bud

I am done replying to a person who puts effort into forum pvp because his relvancy in the actual game is 0. See ya in my kill counter soon.
    Edited by Boozdog on February 12, 2017 5:07AM
    Options
  • Mako1132
    Mako1132
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm big in Azura's 4head
    Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keep it coming
    Mako1132 wrote: »
    I'm big in Azura's 4head

This is the best thread for jollies it doesn't let up
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on February 12, 2017 7:14AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Boozdog I am not sure you want to be it's daddy. You really failed then there regarding everything. The only thing you taught is a big mouth and way too much confidence. Bad parenthood. :D;)
    Options
  • Boozdog
    Boozdog
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    @Boozdog I am not sure you want to be it's daddy. You really failed then there regarding everything. The only thing you taught is a big mouth and way too much confidence. Bad parenthood. :D;)

Hes the *** son nobody wants :D@Humphie haha
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I feel bad for the DC that have to sit in a queue because DC is pop-locked with really bad groups taking up spots while struggling to zerg.

I also sometimes can't tell if Vurian is spamming rage tells or just gives up as a form of defiance, because about half the time I see him he just stands still and takes the death. The other half the time he dies trying to spam Streak hoping his Clanfear will taunt people.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    but I will always be your daddy

I wonder who the mother was, had to be one hell of a genetic mismatch.
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I feel bad for the DC that have to sit in a queue because DC is pop-locked with really bad groups taking up spots while struggling to zerg.

Well, that's a lot of ideas in one sentence. Happen to have any screenshots?
    The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    Fun night in Azuras, I didnt stay long. But stayed longed to see a dethroning. n0JQNiT.jpg?1
    Sorry there Booz!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »

I also sometimes can't tell if Vurian is spamming rage tells or just gives up as a form of defiance, because about half the time I see him he just stands still and takes the death. The other half the time he dies trying to spam Streak hoping his Clanfear will taunt people.

The covenant has the best groups. Do not slander the champions
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Spent a few days this week in Azuras practicing resource management on a new toon. Every fight with DC looked like:
    tumblr_my362gnmnp1t90m2zo1_500.gif

But I think I understand now. The invisible players bug has been there for DC all this time, and they actually can't see when their elite group of 9 has 71 other players running with them.

Options
  • Sixth
    Sixth
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Spent a few days this week in Azuras practicing resource management on a new toon. Every fight with DC looked like:
    tumblr_my362gnmnp1t90m2zo1_500.gif

But I think I understand now. The invisible players bug has been there for DC all this time, and they actually can't see when their elite group of 9 has 71 other players running with them.

Tbh, when Im in discord with people, its only 9-10 of us. We can't help what the Randoms do, it's the weekend.
    Daggerfall Covenant
    f**k magicka characters

Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    The covenant has the best groups. Do not slander the champions

this makes me want to yell FAKE NEWS

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
This discussion has been closed.