Maintenance for the week of July 1:
• NA megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• EU megaservers for maintenance – July 1, 8:00 UTC (4:00AM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – July 1, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -5vraid vs DR.
    -multiple DR members whisper talking crap.

not much has changed lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on January 9, 2017 6:03AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I love EP man, the late night sieges crack me up.

70pqvSP.png

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    lol @ the dodgeball video and lol @ that ^^^
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh great, now it's gone too far the other way. I hope this doesn't last either.
    Edited by ellahellabella on January 10, 2017 3:24PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Which way? I'm stuck at work :|

If you did want to play AD on this campaign, maybe come hang with us a bit? As long as you aren't a member of like DR or GoS ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

EP has emp and all the emp keeps, as of 1300 EST.

- ad scrub -
    Options
  • Grunim
    Grunim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »

EP has emp and all the emp keeps, as of 1300 EST.

Sheesh, so this is what happens when I feel like taking a little break from Azuras.
    Am a whimsical Generation Jones gamer. Online RPGs hooked me since '94 and no sign of stopping soon...

Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Last night Nasislike (...s to talk in 3rd person) said he wanted to go for a night cap emp - no joke, their words.
    Didn't work out. Who would have thought. I broke out the cheerleader pom poms and everything.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    I was asked to leave Azura's Star and did so. Looks like Daggerfall Covenant are doing as well as they told me they would be doing.

Good to see that those who complained about LoDG's captures are now the same doing it though. Comical really.
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    No no, DC is doing fine, really. Plenty of emps (well, same old guy but you get the idea), and all that. I'm afraid nobody's really desperate enough to want LoDG back. So um... Why don't you assist the Aldmeri Dominion on Azura's Star by teaching Tertiary Meat how to farm AP in outposts? Go forth and find your niche. Bye.

The Upside Down (Stamplar) - Osaka Sewers X (Stamblade) - A Scanner Darkly (Magblade) - Taylor Swiftborn (Stam sorc)
    Options
  • Oxalias
    Oxalias
    ✭✭✭
    Well known players creating gravity zergs, too bad E
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    I was asked to leave Azura's Star and did so. Looks like Daggerfall Covenant are doing as well as they told me they would be doing.

Good to see that those who complained about LoDG's captures are now the same doing it though. Comical really.

You provided the comedy
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Scamh wrote: »
    No no, DC is doing fine, really. Plenty of emps (well, same old guy but you get the idea), and all that. I'm afraid nobody's really desperate enough to want LoDG back. So um... Why don't you assist the Aldmeri Dominion on Azura's Star by teaching Tertiary Meat how to farm AP in outposts? Go forth and find your niche. Bye.

From all the complaints it would seem we have been farming AP in outposts long enough to know how to do it. And i seriously hope you don't actually want more unorganized AD....That's the last thing this server needs...more people to funnel to the Alessia bridge or the Nikel/Roe field.
    Marek
    Options
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oxalias wrote: »
    Well known players creating gravity zergs, too bad E
    Vurian97 wrote: »

You provided the comedy

Metapod, is that you? I haven't seen you since you evolved into a Butterfree!
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

This is more of a consequent of AD bloodlust for DC than it is of the EP tri-guild power zerg, who will all push DC anyways.

yeah idk if this is joke or not but TM has literally done nothing but farm outposts for like..2 years now.
    Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's hard to care about anything in this campaign when:
    1) it's constantly being pvdoored during off hours by the other factions
    2) we consistently cannot rely on the rest of our faction to do anything. They cannot mobilize sufficient numbers in a reasonable amount of time to take anything. They frequently have more siege up in defending than the attackers but still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They show up to wherever we are and either leech AP or if they follow us to attack an objective they just stand around in stealth not helping us siege and not helping us do anything.

Contrary to popular belief we do things in the campaign besides farm AP at outposts. The problem lately is we either run over small groups of opponents easily or we encounter three times our number (or more) stacked waiting for us to make a move (the aforementioned tri-guild EP power Zerg that was mentioned). The latter is an entertaining challenge at least but is less fun when it happens multiple times in a row. We really love and prefer playing without CP but it's extremely frustrating at times when we see roughly equal populations across factions during prime time but we're the only AD that seem to be trying to do anything. At that point when we stop caring we attempt a variety of AP farms, the challenge being to see how long we can keep it going.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    usmcjdking wrote: »

This is more of a consequent of AD bloodlust for DC than it is of the EP tri-guild power zerg, who will all push DC anyways.

yeah idk if this is joke or not but TM has literally done nothing but farm outposts for like..2 years now.

yeah idk if this is a joke or not but (insert any PvP guild) has literally done nothing but farm outposts for like...2 years now.

FTFY
    Marek
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭

yeah idk if this is a joke or not but (insert any PvP guild) has literally done nothing but farm outposts for like...2 years now.

FTFY

yeah idk if this is a joke or not but (Insert any Player Name) has literally done nothing but farm outposts for like .... 2 years now.

I camped a red nikel yesterday! :D
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

FTFY

fix checks out
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Who's the third guild in the Voltron EP powerfarm?

Also lol @ DC complaining about the map, look at the Campaign score and do some simple math, it's not possible to claim any other faction has reached DC nightcapping levels, because neither other faction has the score to back that claim up. Besides the only reason people complained about DC is because after all the keep defenses (which were fun), the map would shutdown for like 6-8 hours.

With the way AD/EP has surged back into the campaign, I've seen very few nights/mornings of inactivity. We were having rugby scrums with the scroll of Ghartok at like 4am EST the other morning. Never mind that EP had Emp, there was still constant skirmishing from Chal to Farragut.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    As someone who has gotten the opportunity to watch Tertiary Meat's AP farms, I think they do an excellent job. The other night I stood outside Bleaker's and watched them just keep wiping the DC & EP pugs who kept running in. I can only assume they made atleast 100k AP in the 30-45minutes they held it for. (EP zerg ended up wiping them though) TM deserves props for what they accomplish as the weakest faction (population wise and skill wise in the general populous). Anytime I fight Tertiary Meat, I know it is a good fight and that it's going to be hard fought, whoever wins definitely pulled out the big guns and managed the win in an exciting manner, whether it is finding the blunder of the other group or getting that push in that wipes enough of the opposite side.

Never the less though, @Scamh, I don't see the purpose of your post. DC told me they would be able to handle themselves and they're. Why you assumed my post was satire or anything in that format I don't know. I havn't been asked to return and I have no intention of returning because I am focusing my efforts on rebalancing that of which I can.
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2) we consistently cannot rely on the rest of our faction to do anything. They cannot mobilize sufficient numbers in a reasonable amount of time to take anything. They frequently have more siege up in defending than the attackers but still manage to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. They show up to wherever we are and either leech AP or if they follow us to attack an objective they just stand around in stealth not helping us siege and not helping us do anything.

Contrary to popular belief we do things in the campaign besides farm AP at outposts. The problem lately is we either run over small groups of opponents easily or we encounter three times our number (or more) stacked waiting for us to make a move (the aforementioned tri-guild EP power Zerg that was mentioned). The latter is an entertaining challenge at least but is less fun when it happens multiple times in a row. We really love and prefer playing without CP but it's extremely frustrating at times when we see roughly equal populations across factions during prime time but we're the only AD that seem to be trying to do anything. At that point when we stop caring we attempt a variety of AP farms, the challenge being to see how long we can keep it going.

Kart man, all TM has done recently is have Lord Micah yell and get angry and abusive in zone chat, that has been your guilds only representation to the rest of AD.

TM does what they want and that is fine, but don't come here talking *** about the AD PuGs. At best you boss around the PuG leaders and occasionally get something capped, at worst your guild members publicly abuse the rest of AD in zone chat. Getting frustrated is fine, but it has been way over the top. If you want the PuGs to accomplish something you actually have to be involved with them in a positive way.

Despite what your guild seems to think, farming up at Bleakers (which again, is perfectly fine for you to do) does not magically allow AD PuGs to cap keeps. You are farming Bleakers, only EP and DC PuGs fall for the farm, which leaves organised groups of both factions farming the AD PuGs at the keep AD is trying to cap. This probably annoys me the most, that your guild periodically abuses AD in zone chat for not capping anything while you distract EP and/or DC PuGs at Bleakers, all that is doing is making Guild(EP or DC) vs PuG(AD).

I also distinctly remember a time last campaign when the PuGs rallied to Emp one of your members in prime time, we just flipped the last Emp Keep right before DC took Aleswell back, it was a nail biter. So naturally the PuGs went to retake Aleswell and joined you at the mine and started sieging there. But instead of staying and defending the siege line (at the only non-AD Emp keep) I saw your guild ride away and let the PuG's get wiped by a DC guild.

Yes AD is the PuG faction for AS, and it is perfectly acceptable for your guild to farm at Bleakers, but you have no right to come here and talk *** about them when you provide them with zero assistance. We were all scrubs once, don't get such a big head and forget that.

Edited by Taylor_MB on January 11, 2017 9:45AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Who's the third guild in the Voltron EP powerfarm?
    Long bottom feeders

@Taylor_MB

It's true we get frustrated and myself and Micah and others are hostile in zone chat. In the heat of the moment it's hard to stay patient so I know I lay into them more than I should. But at some point I do hope they figure out how to PVP. What we really lack are consistent pug wranglers. We've had some in the past and while we ridicule them and they were pretty firey themselves, they were able to get a few things done.

I want to emphasize that this evening we did not go to bleakers once or anywhere else to farm. We were actively working towards dethroning EP all evening. When EP was rolling around in their ball zerg trying to farm, we went north and capped Arrius, Farragut, and grabbed Ghartok and carried it all the way back to Alessia. The rest of AD did get Sej while that was going on and with BRK the only emp keep remaining we headed up with our group to siege it up. Again we got very little support from any other AD there. They wouldn't put siege down of their own instead opting to jump on ours. In that situation we don't worry about it as much and put down more. But then they fire it at PC targets and not the wall. And you know very well what happens when the walls do come down ... So when we were the only ones to push in, yeah the EP wiped us. So we went and helped take Kingscrest (a couple other AD had already flagged it -- props) which opened up Chim and we grabbed that one as well. We started running it and encountered much more heat from EP (Guild of Shadows). A perfect opportunity for the rest of the faction to take BRK and dethrone. Some did have to go and defend Roebeck from the small number of blue that were sieging there, but as we led GoS through the countryside on the way to Drake and cropsford trying to head towards Bloodmayne, well, absolutely nothing happened in the rest of the map. After we lost the scroll we quickly went up to BRK ourselves, flagged it up and got inside only to find that EP had finally caught up with us and that was it. We can't fight the entire faction (and the blue squad of 1vXers that we kept running into) with just our 10-12 people that we had tonight, and it wears on us.
    • PC/NA
    Options
  • Scamh
    Scamh
    ✭✭✭
    Yikes, TMs AP farming is "a sensitive issue". Next time I'll mention it, I'll make sure to mention the other places I've seen you, like Nik...No. Um. Sej...No sorry.... BRK! Hah.
    I want to emphasize that this evening we did not go to bleakers once or anywhere else to farm.
    Contrary to popular belief we do things in the campaign besides farm AP at outposts.

OBJECTION!

Nevermind I don't care.

Never a joke, not even once.
    Options
  • Azrael01
    Azrael01
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoyed these last two days in Azuras, good to fight TM again (Long time no see ), see you all in another week - Zaz
    Story Writer - English not first Language

Options
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Kart man, all TM has done recently is have Lord Micah yell and get angry and abusive in zone chat, that has been your guilds only representation to the rest of AD.

TM does what they want and that is fine, but don't come here talking *** about the AD PuGs. At best you boss around the PuG leaders and occasionally get something capped, at worst your guild members publicly abuse the rest of AD in zone chat. Getting frustrated is fine, but it has been way over the top. If you want the PuGs to accomplish something you actually have to be involved with them in a positive way.

Despite what your guild seems to think, farming up at Bleakers (which again, is perfectly fine for you to do) does not magically allow AD PuGs to cap keeps. You are farming Bleakers, only EP and DC PuGs fall for the farm, which leaves organised groups of both factions farming the AD PuGs at the keep AD is trying to cap. This probably annoys me the most, that your guild periodically abuses AD in zone chat for not capping anything while you distract EP and/or DC PuGs at Bleakers, all that is doing is making Guild(EP or DC) vs PuG(AD).

I also distinctly remember a time last campaign when the PuGs rallied to Emp one of your members in prime time, we just flipped the last Emp Keep right before DC took Aleswell back, it was a nail biter. So naturally the PuGs went to retake Aleswell and joined you at the mine and started sieging there. But instead of staying and defending the siege line (at the only non-AD Emp keep) I saw your guild ride away and let the PuG's get wiped by a DC guild.

Yes AD is the PuG faction for AS, and it is perfectly acceptable for your guild to farm at Bleakers, but you have no right to come here and talk *** about them when you provide them with zero assistance. We were all scrubs once, don't get such a big head and forget that.

First of all "TM" coordinated with RoB to dethrone Fengrush last time he had emp. There was hardly any EP on and AD collectively took everything from DC.

Secondly, "TM" doesn't "have me" yell in zone. I personally yell, get angry, spout volatile stuff in zone because I get frustrated with AD's lack of ability to do anything.

I can't count the number of times TM takes things and pushes further into enemy territory only to loose the stuff behind them because AD can't defend.

TM will have 12 people in group with a 3 bars of AD faction pop and we honestly have no idea where AD is. They aren't with us pushing because we aren't advertising our moves in zone. They aren't taking anything else because nothing is ever flagged, if it is flagged it has 6 seige max. And they certainly aren't defending because we are losing home keeps behind us. Kinda gets a little old, so we go farm.
    Tertiary Meat
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Micah is lying. We have made a rule where if Micah doesn't yell at 20 PuGs daily he looses ts privileges for a week.
    @Taylor_MB You are also correct about Micah not having the right to come here and talk ***... how dare you Micah go think about your life.
    Options
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Oh *** Micah is also lying about running in groups of 12... TM runs with no less then 48 daily.
    Options
  • save_me_jeebus
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Oh *** Micah is also lying about running in groups of 12... TM runs with no less then 48 daily.

confirmed. 36 healers, 11 tanks, and 1 bomb blade.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

Zerg confirmed :wink:
    Edited by Humphie on January 11, 2017 2:57PM
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like when the higher power Lord FENGRUSH isnt on azuras all the factions see their proper enemies once again!
    Options
This discussion has been closed.