Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Grunim wrote: »
    I dont have an AD but as long as i play with the other carebears idc what faction

With the New Life festival double xp bonus this is a great time to level up a new character from scratch. Just sayin :)

Already done one, doing another tomorrow.

It's not the levels, it's chasing lorebooks, undaunted etc that's awful

Undaunted armor passives don't work in AZ.
    Marek
    Options
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I dont have an AD but as long as i play with the other carebears idc what faction

If you think about finally rolling an AD toon, wait for a cycle or two, before AS. Everyone in AD is basically gone from AS. The guilds all left for TF and/or Had, after this past camp. There's a few vets and some pugs left, but it's dead.

I'll hit you up in game. Merry Christmas!

Edited by Heike on December 25, 2016 11:01PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

With the New Life festival double xp bonus this is a great time to level up a new character from scratch. Just sayin :)

Please no. You are joking right?
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Please no. You are joking right?

I am not joking.
    Marek
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    lol

#atleastwehavevlast

peFeUr6.jpg
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    *slow clap*
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ChrisXO wrote: »
    lol

#atleastwehavevlast

peFeUr6.jpg

Is this the map you wake up to in the mornings?
    Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Recently yes but hey, there's always Trueflame :)
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. Have to admit that's shameful on DC's part. Come on guys-leave the relic keeps alone ffs. Stop being d*cks.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »

Wow. Have to admit that's shameful on DC's part. Come on guys-leave the relic keeps alone ffs. Stop being d*cks.

If only...they defend them heavily too.
    Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »
    God_flakes wrote: »

If only...they defend them heavily too.

While claiming they are making 1vX videos.
    Options
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any map that looks like that is a sign that a faction has become too OP, too greedy and very, very bored. When EP did this to TB, a lot of us asked repeatedly for ep to split their forces and find another campaign/challenge. They stubbornly refused and it resulted in both Dc and ad abandoning the campaign, which in some ways worked for the health of the community but back then there were more campaigns. The very least dc could do on Azura right now is to leave the relic keeps alone to encourage competitive play.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    just took BM to be instantly brought a gang of blue back, i mean I guess they just don't want anyone to pvp, they just want a blue map.

GGWP
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD has been doing the same in Haderus this week, and before that EP was doing it. You can only get Xv1'd so many times by infinitely rezzing and respawning enemies while taking a resource at a gate keep before you just go to Trueflame or log off and play something else.

Not sure why people think behavior like this makes the game fun in the long run. For anybody. I'm surprised anybody still bothers to play Azura's considering how long DC has pissed all over the campaign.
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @yodased we've been at Kings/Farra/Arrius for hours trying to get them back. It's a full on joke.
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Not sure why people think behavior like this makes the game fun in the long run. For anybody. I'm surprised anybody still bothers to play Azura's considering how long DC has pissed all over the campaign.

It's because they are terrible. Find them in only a group of 4 and you got yourself a fun fight. They are learning though and even when no one on the server they still run in groups of 8+.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why most of us don't care about the score much anymore. Sad enough Vurian takes pride in this blue mess.
    I just want to kill things, preferably blues.
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Why most of us don't care about the score much anymore. Sad enough Vurian takes pride in this blue mess.

I'm fairly certain you don't care about the score anymore because you don't have a score to care about.

This thing where you guys claim you don't care about winning the campaign and don't care about score is only because you aren't in first. As soon as you are in first place, you would suddenly care again.

If need be, reference the end of the last campaign cycle when EP thought they could morning cap to beat DC for 1st place but failed. Nice try, Humphie. You care, you just don't want to admit it. It's okay though, we all know the truth.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am a solo player, I don't matter to the campaign, the score is irrelevant, but I can't see how anyone who supposedly operates on the principal of "fun" can sound so lady parts cleaner.

Fun for you is winning, fun for me is playing the game without having 4:1 against me at all times and people taking emp at 3am.

You will run everyone off the server and you will have your blue map I guess, that is "fun".
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

I'm fairly certain you don't care about the score anymore because you don't have a score to care about.

This thing where you guys claim you don't care about winning the campaign and don't care about score is only because you aren't in first. As soon as you are in first place, you would suddenly care again.

If need be, reference the end of the last campaign cycle when EP thought they could morning cap to beat DC for 1st place but failed. Nice try, Humphie. You care, you just don't want to admit it. It's okay though, we all know the truth.

I don't talk to potatoes anymore. Pls just ignore me.
    And your truth goes hand in hand with Santa Clause and the easter Bunny.
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »

It's because they are terrible. Find them in only a group of 4 and you got yourself a fun fight. They are learning though and even when no one on the server they still run in groups of 8+.

This is partially why I think a lot of people cut the Japanese influx a bit of slack. They were brand new, ergo they were largely terrible plus they hadn't become invested in making a fun campaign. It probably helped that they didn't come on the forums talking trash about how big their epeen was because they had mastered pvdoor.

Rumor is DR is going back to Azuras. Now if we could get DIG to switch to Azuras, then have Fengrush and TM come to Haderus -- those might both make for fun, relatively balanced campaigns.
    Options
  • Speed_Kills
    Speed_Kills
    ✭✭✭
    I finally made it to the forums to say.... 1vs1!
    Some say speed kills, I hope to be proof of that.

Main- Speed Kills Nord Stamina Sorcerer
    +11 alts (every class, mag+stam)
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Are you SERIOUSLY that clueless? When you were on these very forums a week or so ago whining that B A D S members were gating camping you, did you happen to look at the map? We didn't even bother to go past the bridge between Sej and Alessia, nor did we go south of Aleswell as AD had Ash. If we cared about winning the campaign, we would have day capped the map red. Instead we left those keeps in their hands and lost "valuable" points. You are as intelligent in your forums posts as you are in your tactical logic.

You remind me of a little child to be honest.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sigh. Sucks we barely have enough to fill one CP campaign and this is it. Hopefully this changes when people go back to school. I will give it till the end of the week.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    One can only hope Sub.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One can only hope Sub.

If not I will talk to the guys. My brother is back and has a EP as does our first recruit in 6 months haha. So we may do that.

We also love the fwf guys and of course your crew so would be cool to fight side by side. But we do everything by vote so we will see.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    I hear ya bro. We had a blast working with some of the DR folks and I've known your guys for quite a while. Fought with and against you guys for quite a while. Let me know how things go!
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who cares if this lodg guild night caps the map, when ep just day caps it back? :trollface:
    What's the difference? Is one more honorable than the other?
    Is one justified by the other?
    It all sounds rather ludicrous.
    Seems to me that the cycle will just be perpetuated with everyone stooping lower and lower to prove their point.

Until Azura's is dead too.
    Let's not do that,
    we can do better

Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    EP was fine with only capping the inner ring for emp and not touching the tri-keeps during the day. That all changed when clown shoe showed up with his "look at me mommy, I took everything while no one was on" attitude. It got worse when he gloated about it then then proceeded to tell lies in a vain attempt to spin the story in his favor.
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Xexpo wrote: »
    Who cares if this lodg guild night caps the map, when ep just day caps it back? :trollface:
    What's the difference? Is one more honorable than the other?
    Is one justified by the other?
    It all sounds rather ludicrous.
    Seems to me that the cycle will just be perpetuated with everyone stooping lower and lower to prove their point.

Until Azura's is dead too.
    Let's not do that,
    we can do better

You must be new here.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.