Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    AD has been doing the same in Haderus this week, and before that EP was doing it. You can only get Xv1'd so many times by infinitely rezzing and respawning enemies while taking a resource at a gate keep before you just go to Trueflame or log off and play something else.

Not sure why people think behavior like this makes the game fun in the long run. For anybody. I'm surprised anybody still bothers to play Azura's considering how long DC has pissed all over the campaign.

Haderus has been red for like two months, and the yellows taking the ring are usually red alts so they can crown a different emperor in their guild. Dead campaign is dead, it needs to be shut down because both TF and Azuras can really use the red presence. Some people think a PVE buff campaign is actually fun.

I wish a second campaign somewhere were
    Competitive. I can't play TF at times because of the lag, but it's the only real fun option anymore.

Edited by Minalan on December 27, 2016 2:07AM
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Not sure why people think behavior like this makes the game fun in the long run. For anybody. I'm surprised anybody still bothers to play Azura's considering how long DC has pissed all over the campaign.

It's because they are terrible. Find them in only a group of 4 and you got yourself a fun fight. They are learning though and even when no one on the server they still run in groups of 8+.

This is partially why I think a lot of people cut the Japanese influx a bit of slack. They were brand new, ergo they were largely terrible plus they hadn't become invested in making a fun campaign. It probably helped that they didn't come on the forums talking trash about how big their epeen was because they had mastered pvdoor.

Rumor is DR is going back to Azuras. Now if we could get DIG to switch to Azuras, then have Fengrush and TM come to Haderus -- those might both make for fun, relatively balanced campaigns.

We've been discussing it.
    Marek
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    EP was fine with only capping the inner ring for emp and not touching the tri-keeps during the day. That all changed when clown shoe showed up with his "look at me mommy, I took everything while no one was on" attitude. It got worse when he gloated about it then then proceeded to tell lies in a vain attempt to spin the story in his favor.

Let me get this straight, you are trying to justify EP doing what DC did BEFORE DC even did it?

I hope you realize that LoDG left Tri-Keeps alone unless scrolls were behind them all the time up until EP decided they wanted to gate-camp. Our policy is real simple: Push the map blue to ensure when EP logs in to day-cap, they have to little time to get to our gates so that when we log back in, we aren't being gate-camped.

Stop your [SNIP]because you are losing and either go to Trueflame and play or coordinate your faction. EVERYONE has the same amount of players on in the mornings as LoDG, the difference is, we aren't a bunch of [SNIP] people running solo and trying to 1vX and coordinate pushes together so we are able to flip the map. Maybe.. just maybe if your faction could get a hold of its self and realize that it is your own faults the map gets flipped, you could stop it. COORDINATE your people. When I say we fight equal numbers, I'm not joking. There are literally the same amount of people online on EP & AD as there are DC, they just all are trying to be 1vX heroes and gankers.

Your faction loses because everyone is focused on themselves, not the faction.

LoDG will continue to play the game as the developers intended it to be played, by capturing the map. Don't like it? Take a [SNIP] hike and move to Haderus or Trueflame. Otherwise, take your L so that someday, you might get your W.

All I ever hear from B A D S's members on the Forums is crying over the fact that LoDG captured this and LoDG captured that and then to think we defended it too because it was the only activity on the map? D*MN! Who would've thought we played the game?

Open a ticket and contact Zenimax, if you can show me proof that they didn't intend on us doing what we do, then we'll stop.

edited for profanity
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on December 27, 2016 3:17PM
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It's because they are terrible. Find them in only a group of 4 and you got yourself a fun fight. They are learning though and even when no one on the server they still run in groups of 8+.

This is partially why I think a lot of people cut the Japanese influx a bit of slack. They were brand new, ergo they were largely terrible plus they hadn't become invested in making a fun campaign. It probably helped that they didn't come on the forums talking trash about how big their epeen was because they had mastered pvdoor.

Rumor is DR is going back to Azuras. Now if we could get DIG to switch to Azuras, then have Fengrush and TM come to Haderus -- those might both make for fun, relatively balanced campaigns.

I'd like to have TM in Haddy; you aren't huge but are coordinated and tough to crack. But unless DIG goes elsewhere at the same time, the map would probably look like it did tonight.... every last keep, town and resource yellow and actively defended except lonely blue Dragonclaw. There are other AD groups but they can't field anywhere near the numbers DIG does.

@Minalan The only EP guilds currently playing the map in Haderus are RnR and Paradox, both of which are small plus they provide PuG herding services. When EP has been the one painting the map red the past few weeks, it's usually on behest of someone coming to Haderus to get emp, because it's easier there. I haven't seen any DR members since Tuesday night when they were embedded in that massive TF+ sized red zerg that came to my dethrone party. But it has been the holidays.
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

I'd like to have TM in Haddy; you aren't huge but are coordinated and tough to crack. But unless DIG goes elsewhere at the same time, the map would probably look like it did tonight.... every last keep, town and resource yellow and actively defended except lonely blue Dragonclaw. There are other AD groups but they can't field anywhere near the numbers DIG does.

@Minalan The only EP guilds currently playing the map in Haderus are RnR and Paradox, both of which are small plus they provide PuG herding services. When EP has been the one painting the map red the past few weeks, it's usually on behest of someone coming to Haderus to get emp, because it's easier there. I haven't seen any DR members since Tuesday night when they were embedded in that massive TF+ sized red zerg that came to my dethrone party. But it has been the holidays.

We're guested there and hop over from time to time.
    Marek
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    @PenguinInACan, I like the look of your new Forum Signature. It looks more official. :)
    Options
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »
    @PenguinInACan, I like the look of your new Forum Signature. It looks more official. :)

Apparently the trademark BBCode doesn't work here...or I just cant make it work. So bold it is.

I figured it out...too much booze.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 27, 2016 7:42AM
    Marek
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    EP was fine with only capping the inner ring for emp and not touching the tri-keeps during the day. That all changed when clown shoe showed up with his "look at me mommy, I took everything while no one was on" attitude. It got worse when he gloated about it then then proceeded to tell lies in a vain attempt to spin the story in his favor.

Let me get this straight, you are trying to justify EP doing what DC did BEFORE DC even did it?

I hope you realize that LoDG left Tri-Keeps alone unless scrolls were behind them all the time up until EP decided they wanted to gate-camp. Our policy is real simple: Push the map blue to ensure when EP logs in to day-cap, they have to little time to get to our gates so that when we log back in, we aren't being gate-camped.

Stop your [SNIP]because you are losing and either go to Trueflame and play or coordinate your faction. EVERYONE has the same amount of players on in the mornings as LoDG, the difference is, we aren't a bunch of [SNIP] people running solo and trying to 1vX and coordinate pushes together so we are able to flip the map. Maybe.. just maybe if your faction could get a hold of its self and realize that it is your own faults the map gets flipped, you could stop it. COORDINATE your people. When I say we fight equal numbers, I'm not joking. There are literally the same amount of people online on EP & AD as there are DC, they just all are trying to be 1vX heroes and gankers.

LoDG will continue to play the game as the developers intended it to be played, by capturing the map. Don't like it? Take a [SNIP] hike and move to Haderus or Trueflame. Otherwise, take your L so that someday, you might get your W.

All I ever hear from B A D S's members on the Forums is crying over the fact that LoDG captured this and LoDG captured that and then to think we defended it too because it was the only activity on the map? D*MN! Who would've thought we played the game?

Open a ticket and contact Zenimax, if you can show me proof that they didn't intend on us doing what we do, then we'll stop.

edited for profanity

I don't even play on this campaign very much anymore, but you are obviously new or too hotheaded to see what you're really doing. Don't think that the veterans haven't dealt with people like you before- we have for a couple years now. You're gung-h0 and want to crush the opposition, we get it. But is that still how you're going to feel when there are no enemies to fight because you've taken all the fun out of the game for both you and them? Just think about the long term ramifications of painting the entire map before you do it nightly for months on end.

Edit- really zenimax? A website with an age gate polices the forums with such fervor that the word h0 is starred out? The irony abounds.
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on December 27, 2016 3:18PM

rip decibel
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »

Stop your b*tching because you are losing and either go to Trueflame and play or coordinate your faction. EVERYONE has the same amount of players on in the mornings as LoDG, the difference is, we aren't a bunch of dumb*ss people running solo and trying to 1vX and coordinate pushes together so we are able to flip the map. Maybe.. just maybe if your faction could get a hold of its self and realize that it is your own faults the map gets flipped, you could stop it. COORDINATE your people. When I say we fight equal numbers, I'm not joking. There are literally the same amount of people online on EP & AD as there are DC, they just all are trying to be 1vX heroes and gankers.

LoDG will continue to play the game as the developers intended it to be played, by capturing the map. Don't like it? Take a f*cking hike and move to Haderus or Trueflame. Otherwise, take your L so that someday, you might get your W.

I don't even play on this campaign very much anymore, but you are obviously new or too hotheaded to see what you're really doing. Don't think that the veterans haven't dealt with people like you before- we have for a couple years now. You're gung-h0 and want to crush the opposition, we get it. But is that still how you're going to feel when there are no enemies to fight because you've taken all the fun out of the game for both you and them? Just think about the long term ramifications of painting the entire map before you do it nightly for months on end.

Edit- really zenimax? A website with an age gate polices the forums with such fervor that the word h0 is starred out? The irony abounds.

Careful, I heard santa claus got perma banned for saying that word 3 times.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stop your b*tching because you are losing and either go to Trueflame and play or coordinate your faction. EVERYONE has the same amount of players on in the mornings as LoDG, the difference is, we aren't a bunch of dumb*ss people running solo and trying to 1vX and coordinate pushes together so we are able to flip the map. Maybe.. just maybe if your faction could get a hold of its self and realize that it is your own faults the map gets flipped, you could stop it. COORDINATE your people. When I say we fight equal numbers, I'm not joking. There are literally the same amount of people online on EP & AD as there are DC, they just all are trying to be 1vX heroes and gankers.

LoDG will continue to play the game as the developers intended it to be played, by capturing the map. Don't like it? Take a f*cking hike and move to Haderus or Trueflame. Otherwise, take your L so that someday, you might get your W.

Stop making threads and pvp for once, gawd

rip decibel
    Options
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Stop making threads and pvp for once, gawd

Nah we gotta give sypher atleast a 5 day headstart on the leaderboard.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
    Options
  • NoFlash
    NoFlash
    ✭✭✭
    Sypher for EMP
    Edited by NoFlash on January 8, 2017 5:47AM
    Daggerfall Covenant

The Ninja Squirrels
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

edited for profanity

Your entire post contradicts itself.

There is a huge difference between justification and explanation. Secondly, how can you even make this comment, you weren't on the server to make that claim. YOU started this by night capping the map, calling it your turf and gloating on the forums. Everything that EP has done since then has been in retaliation to YOUR actions. I don't understand how you cannot see this.
    I hope you realize that LoDG left Tri-Keeps alone unless scrolls were behind them all the time up until EP decided they wanted to gate-camp. Our policy is real simple: Push the map blue to ensure when EP logs in to day-cap, they have to little time to get to our gates so that when we log back in, we aren't being gates camped.

Since you haven't been gate camped yet, I'd be glad to educate you. Holding and defending Rayles is NOT gate camping. I've explained this already... It's also completely hilarious that "your policy" dictates painting the map blue everyday yet you claim you didn't take tri-keeps before being camped.
    Stop your [snip] because you are losing and either go to Trueflame and play or coordinate your faction. EVERYONE has the same amount of players on in the mornings as LoDG, the difference is, we aren't a bunch of dumb*ss people running solo and trying to 1vX and coordinate pushes together so we are able to flip the map. Maybe.. just maybe if your faction could get a hold of its self and realize that it is your own faults the map gets flipped, you could stop it. COORDINATE your people. When I say we fight equal numbers, I'm not joking. There are literally the same amount of people online on EP & AD as there are DC, they just all are trying to be 1vX heroes and gankers

You REALLY want to go there? How many BADS members does it take to wipe a group led by Vurian? 2. Hahaha you completely fail to understand anything about smaller groups who look for fights rather then winning the campaign. I explained this in an earlier post; we have all won the campaigns dozens of times already. You get little to nothing for winning as the gold rewards are based on placement on the leader boards.

You do not fight equal numbers. It is known that EP has less players (which flips when we have Emp) then DC. We use to have less than AD but it looks like most AD have bailed. Claiming anything other than that is an outright lie and everyone ones that. Again, making yourself look like a moron....

Again, contradict yourself much lol. First, BADS isn't complaining about WHAT you take. *I* am calling you gutless, weak and pathetic for only taking things at 0300 when there are no defenders. We both know what happens when you try at prime time... You get fed your ass on a shiny platter.

Try harder Vurian. I haven't been online in over a week. I look forward to coming and 1vxing you all over the map. Terrible is terrible ;)
    Edited by ZOS_KatP on January 30, 2018 9:24PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    You know what I find funny? You keep saying it took 2 B A D S to wipe my group but never mention how many were in my group. How many did you wipe? You won't give that information because you don't have it, you are just posting to post.

You seemed a bit triggered there, do you need a safe space? Might I recommend the new houses that are being released in February? You'll be safe there. Perhaps, I might recommend the 8:00am - 11:00am CST time-clock when the Ebonheart Pact morning caps the map, just like the Daggerfall Covenant does at 11:30pm - 3:00am CST. Your faction does the same thing mine does, the difference is, yours waits until EVERYONE logs, mine just keeps rolling as prime-time comes to a close.

It is a real shame when you try to call me out on something but yet your own faction does the same thing. Keep putting me in the limelight, sweetheart, you are easy recruitment propaganda and nothing but a toy to be played with from time to time.

Also: Go through the first few pages of this thread when you asked for more Daggerfall Covenant to come to this campaign back in July. It may have taken us a while to show up, but we're here. Just because you didn't like the outcome doesn't mean you don't get to forget you asked for this. YOU asked for more Daggerfall Covenant to come to this campaign.

It's awkward when your own request happens and you realize you didn't want what you received, isn't it?
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Great news guys, yesterday was so great the lads and I decided to add another day to the tour, get your tickets now.

3YsOAMY.jpg
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    After some discussion with some people, Legion of Death Gaming (LoDG) is open to discussing some Rules of War (RoW), if that makes the campaign healthy. These Rules of War have to be equal and fair to all factions and not something to simply limit one faction above another. These Rules of War would obviously not be followed by pugs because they're mindless blobs of nothingness. Therefore, it would be expected that only those guilds that agree upon said RoW's would follow it and would do their best to enforce it.

Some of the ideas that were brought to me by some EP & AD players when they were discussing it were:
    Leaving tri-keeps alone if there are no scrolls behind them.
    Leaving Warden, Rayles, Kingscrest, Farragut, Black Boot, and Bloodmayne undefended after flipping to permit players back into the map.

Ideas specifically directed to LoDG:
    Limiting Oceanic Branch (Stopping LoDG's nightcapping)
    Removing Oceanic Branch (Having LoDG get rid of it's Oceanic branch entirely)
    Move Oceanic Branch back to Trueflame

Ideas that we recommended back for discussion over:
    Making Glademist, Arrius, and Faregyl fair-game as they have open transit for any faction but limiting Rayles, Warden, Kingscrest, Farragut, Black Boot, and Bloodmayne to only when scrolls are behind them.

Leaving the outter keep of a faction accessible if flipping the map while everyone is offline (Drakelowe for EP, Dragonclaw for DC, Brindle for AD) as a way to permit them back onto the map from. (If Tri-Keeps are going to be flipped for scrolls)

This all was discussed by a few people in a guild I was part of that had multiple faction players and wanted to see if they could talk me into doing something. I'm all for it, so long as the other power-house guilds agree to the Rules of War, but I won't be limiting LoDG or the DC faction just so the other factions and do precisely what they ask us to not do.

Options
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know about rules, but if you want a healthy campaign just do things that foster competition. Leaving tri-keeps alone is basic as people see a map without a single keep their own colour and they log off. If you're here to get good fights give other players a reason to be here. If you're here to dominate and win a campaign, then carry on as you are ;)

Azuras is a lot of fun for small to midsize groups. Factions rarely have the population to defend against full size groups or faction stacks, although TM does love to fight overwhelming odds. A large guild can easily dominate here, but pretty quickly that stops being fun for almost everyone. So I'd recommend exploring the joys of AP farming, of taking and defending a resource or outpost. If DC holds the ring but a group goes to Fare farm, there's going to be a lot more consistent action at the resource than waiting for a lower-pop AD to bash heads against a well-defended Alessia.

It's early days but I'm pretty sure DC winning the campaign is a safe bet. If they can do it while at the same time fostering and enjoying some good PVP, all the better.

My two cents.
    Edited by ChrisXO on December 27, 2016 4:41PM
    - ad scrub -
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You said you've done this like 3 times already.

All your suggestions are things that existed on AS for months and months. The only people not to adhere to them were the Oceanic DC zerg and now you (with some minor exceptions). We don't need some *** rules to be discussed among guilds, anyone with a mild level of intelligence and half decent amount of experience recognizes that you need other factions in order to Player vs Player and the obvious things we can do to ensure a healthy and competitive campaign.
    Rules of War (RoW)
    Why abbreviate 'Rules of War' then proceed to type it out in full for the rest of your post?

EDIT: I remember when people left gate keeps unrepaired when going for scrolls, don't think we'll ever see that level of sportsmanship again.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on December 27, 2016 4:44PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    You said you've done this like 3 times already.

All your suggestions are things that existed on AS for months and months. The only people not to adhere to them were the Oceanic DC zerg and now you (with some minor exceptions). We don't need some *** rules to be discussed among guilds, anyone with a mild level of intelligence and half decent amount of experience recognizes that you need other factions in order to Player vs Player and the obvious things we can do to ensure a healthy and competitive campaign.
    Rules of War (RoW)
    Why abbreviate 'Rules of War' then proceed to type it out in full for the rest of your post?

EDIT: I remember when people left gate keeps unrepaired when going for scrolls, don't think we'll ever see that level of sportsmanship again.

As far as our Oceanic branch, it was moved back to AS after the EP faction started morning capping in retaliation.

Why it was abbreviated and then unabbreviated is because the first part of the post was a copy-pasta from my mail in-game.

As far as people not adhering, it isn't just DC that didn't adhere. LoDG respectfully left tri-keeps alone per the request of -Jabs, member of B A D S for the 2nd and 3rd week renditions of us night-capping last campaign cycle. During the 3rd week, EP decided to capture our tri-keeps and defend them, and so we returned to our escapades. (Same reason why our Oceanic branch returned)

When it comes down to things, if you want to have a healthy & competitive campaign, first things first is acknowledging that you are going to LOSE sometimes and win other times. However, it would seem when EP or AD lose, they just want to blame DC for doing something.

While you're on the topic of sportsmanship, is it sportsmanlike to constantly target one guild and even stream-snipe?
    Multiple EP & AD players have constantly stream-sniped me, still failing, but never the less, stream-sniping.

Every time DC does something, LoDG is pinned on it, even if we don't claim it was us.
    For example: The map turning blue during Christmas weekend was not LoDG but yet we were blamed for it.
    I defended a tri-keep during Christmas weekend (Friday) and someone on the Forums posted claiming LoDG was defending it, when I was infact, running solo (because, believe it or not, I do run solo in the mornings / early afternoon).

Sportsmanship and Respect go 2 ways, if people want LoDG to show it, others need to show it too. We were asked to stop touching tri-keeps and we did, and in response EP touched ours because they saw an opening (because we logged off after taking emp circle as per an agreement to leave tri-keeps alone). We aren't going to let the enemy cheat us out like that.
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    You know what I find funny? You keep saying it took 2 B A D S to wipe my group but never mention how many were in my group. How many did you wipe? You won't give that information because you don't have it, you are just posting to post.

You seemed a bit triggered there, do you need a safe space? Might I recommend the new houses that are being released in February? You'll be safe there. Perhaps, I might recommend the 8:00am - 11:00am CST time-clock when the Ebonheart Pact morning caps the map, just like the Daggerfall Covenant does at 11:30pm - 3:00am CST. Your faction does the same thing mine does, the difference is, yours waits until EVERYONE logs, mine just keeps rolling as prime-time comes to a close.

It is a real shame when you try to call me out on something but yet your own faction does the same thing. Keep putting me in the limelight, sweetheart, you are easy recruitment propaganda and nothing but a toy to be played with from time to time.

Also: Go through the first few pages of this thread when you asked for more Daggerfall Covenant to come to this campaign back in July. It may have taken us a while to show up, but we're here. Just because you didn't like the outcome doesn't mean you don't get to forget you asked for this. YOU asked for more Daggerfall Covenant to come to this campaign.

It's awkward when your own request happens and you realize you didn't want what you received, isn't it?

Yes, the request was made what, six or seven months ago when Lextors group of AD camped the entire map with the reminder of AD. Things clearly have changed. When we arrived here half way through the first AZ (after the TF/AZ switch) and took breakers with 9, 90+ AD showed up. There was also two active EP players, Mikmak and Zapfino. After FWF, EHJ and a few others crushed Lextors group and took control of the map, EHJ move to EP to help balance the map. At the same time, *** took the Leafers from AD to EP. So yes, while we made the request months ago, it clearly is not the intent today. The fact that you've used this as a focal point of your argument also shows how weak your side of this really is.

Second, a 19 year old punk kid should REALLY fact check who he is talking too. Might clarify some things...

And dumb ass, I DID state how many in your group the two of us killed. In fact I posted the screenshot with names redacted... There were at least ten on the screen and you hadn't even been *** slapped yet, so that would make 11.
    Edited by Alishka_Gunter on December 27, 2016 5:06PM
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Yes, the request was made what, six or seven months ago when Lextors group of AD camped the entire map with the reminder of AD. Things clearly have changed. When we arrived here half way through the first AZ (after the TF/AZ switch) and took breakers with 9, 90+ AD showed up. There was also two active EP players, Mikmak and Zapfino. After FWF, EHJ and a few others crushed Lextors group and took control of the map, EHJ move to EP to help balance the map. At the same time, *** took the Leafers from AD to EP. So yes, while we made the request months ago, it clearly is not the intent today. The fact that you've used this as a focal point of your argument also shows how weak your side of this really is.

Second, a 19 year old punk kid should REALLY fact check who he is talking too. Might clarify some things...

And dumb ass, I DID state how many in your group the two of us killed. In fact I posted the screenshot with names redacted... There were at least ten on the screen and you hadn't even been *** slapped yet, so that would make 11.

Your screenshot showed dead DC, didn't show that you killed them. Let alone, the fact there were other EP on the screenshot. Nice try though. Are you trying to imply that B A D S does everything for EP by making that statement? There were atleast 6 other EP defending alongside you. Are you prepared to make that statement? Prepared to claim that the rest of EP did nothing and it was only the 2 B A D S who wiped that group? Do you really want to make that statement? Now you are sounding like LoDG. Hmmm.. Whoops!

EDIT: Way to bring age into it btw. Goes to show that you don't have much material against me so now you have to bring IRL facts into this.
    Edited by Vurian97 on December 27, 2016 5:18PM
    Options
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not coming to the negotiating table for anything less than Warden being renamed in honor of Brian May, and maybe at least 5 Pact Coldfire.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
    Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I'm not coming to the negotiating table for anything less than Warden being renamed in honor of Brian May, and maybe at least 5 Pact Coldfire.

You said maybe, so I'm going to negotiate renaming Warden into Warden and also atleast 0 Pact Coldfire.
    Edited by Vurian97 on December 27, 2016 6:43PM
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭

Your screenshot showed dead DC, didn't show that you killed them. Let alone, the fact there were other EP on the screenshot. Nice try though. Are you trying to imply that B A D S does everything for EP by making that statement? There were atleast 6 other EP defending alongside you. Are you prepared to make that statement? Prepared to claim that the rest of EP did nothing and it was only the 2 B A D S who wiped that group? Do you really want to make that statement? Now you are sounding like LoDG. Hmmm.. Whoops!

EDIT: Way to bring age into it btw. Goes to show that you don't have much material against me so now you have to bring IRL facts into this.

Bringing age into it embarrass you by chance? Have you even left mom and dad's basement yet? See, I too can make bullsh*t claims like stating a need for a safe zone. If and when you have 17 deployments under your belt than you can "come at me" with that nonsense. Until then, don't let go of mommies apron.

Now you are just stretching for something to hold on to. Yes, I stood there while telemonian killed all of you. We were the only two EP on the wall. There were EP in the keep and EP in the courtyard but they weren't on the wall with Tele and I wiping you scrubbiness from the keep. I also remember you tried to avoid this fact the stating jabs cold fired you when he wasn't even in cyrodiil hahaha. The fact that you even think I am trying to take claim for any work done by EP means you don't know anything about me nor do you have the slightest inkling about who and what BADS stand for. Secondly, I sound nothing like your guild... I can actually take an objective during prime time, kill someone without claiming they are a 1vx specialist or make a million other excuses for why my skill is garbage.

Keep it up man, I'm going to enjoy the coming days :)

GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Options
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Alishka_Gunter

This is why I record, so there can be no arguing the point ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum, this discussion has gotten more heated than Christmas day Down Under!
    Edited by ellahellabella on December 27, 2016 10:51PM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dayum, this discussion has gotten more heated than Christmas day Down Under!

Christmas in Brisvegas was cool as this year, was a nice change.

Something something ESO something this comment is totally relevant, proc sets, nerf sorcs.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

Options
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭

Bringing age into it embarrass you by chance? Have you even left mom and dad's basement yet? See, I too can make bullsh*t claims like stating a need for a safe zone. If and when you have 17 deployments under your belt than you can "come at me" with that nonsense. Until then, don't let go of mommies apron.

Now you are just stretching for something to hold on to. Yes, I stood there while telemonian killed all of you. We were the only two EP on the wall. There were EP in the keep and EP in the courtyard but they weren't on the wall with Tele and I wiping you scrubbiness from the keep. I also remember you tried to avoid this fact the stating jabs cold fired you when he wasn't even in cyrodiil hahaha. The fact that you even think I am trying to take claim for any work done by EP means you don't know anything about me nor do you have the slightest inkling about who and what BADS stand for. Secondly, I sound nothing like your guild... I can actually take an objective during prime time, kill someone without claiming they are a 1vx specialist or make a million other excuses for why my skill is garbage.

Keep it up man, I'm going to enjoy the coming days :)

Taking IRL shots because you have nothing else to take a shot at. Doesn't embarass me one bit but it goes to show who you are. You know what I find funny? You are trying to claim that the fact that you are in the military makes you better than me.

17 tours? Great, thanks for your service but it doesn't excuse you being a ***.
    Options
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vurian the type of guy that has his team set up siege when its 10v1 or 15v2 and then teabag you, so not sure why anyone even gets riled up over it.

Just another kid who has delusions of being some great keyboard general. Again i will state, by engaging you are only prolonging the b.s.

Ignore the troll on the forums, give his butt a right smacking every time you see him and move on.
    Edited by yodased on December 28, 2016 3:14AM
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
    Options
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    You have a point Yoda. He's been on farm all night
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)