Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Winnamine wrote: »
    This is the thread that never dies....

keeping a thread filled with potatoes gives it the nutrients it needs to support longevity.

Oh don't you worry. I've got years of middle eastern cuisine knowledge just waiting to spice up the thread if we run low on spuds.

Also PvP is fun maybe.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 16, 2016 12:25AM
    Marek
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

keeping a thread filled with potatoes gives it the nutrients it needs to support longevity.

Oh don't you worry. I've got years of middle eastern cuisine knowledge just waiting to spice up the thread if we run low on spuds.

Also PvP is fun maybe.

WTF? Lets get some spices up in here you been holding out on us!

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »

Also PvP is fun maybe.

WTF? Lets get some spices up in here you been holding out on us!

These spices aren't very welcoming to western palates....but I guess I can start with some batata harra

Basically cubed potatoes roasted and then fried with coriander, olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and cayenne pepper. Extra credit for finding a way to balance turmeric and cinnamon in the mix. (hint...it takes some more citrus....)

I've got plenty more...turns out spending 9 years in and/or around the middle east/northern Africa takes your potato game up a level.

Also considering this is only half a potato thread....

I have absolutely zero problem with the current state of DC owning everything each morning. It gives me something to take back and it gives me a population to farm. It also gives me some entertainment when people stream/post on forums about non DC "zergs" running around.

I've said it dozens of times, if you want competition wait for battlegrounds. Until then stop trying to be "elite", you're only going to hurt your own ego. Everyone zergs, everyone small-mans and gets zerged, and everyone gets nightcapped. Open world PvP needs to be open minded as well....
    Edited by PenguinInACan on December 16, 2016 12:37AM
    Marek
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    My presence has been requested to quell the mighty care bears of DC.

Let the heavens tremble.

If this is just the use of term Care Bears I agree, I just rejoined my ep temp to az.

If you are talking about our guild we refuse to pvp with D.C. And have for months bc of this crap lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Like my love for our mutual friend
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Vurian97 wrote: »

Ebonheart Pact:
    B A D S (US/Canada) - (Ganking & Siege)
    I've never been more proud, or felt more validation.

LOOOL!!!!! Nice! #loveit

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    can confirm DC is just free ap for everyone.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    Wasn't 100% sure if Longbottom Leafers was a PvP guild or not. However, that is good then.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't 100% sure if Longbottom Leafers was a PvP guild or not. However, that is good then.

Daaammmmnnnnnn son!

***, this dude just called your whole guild PvE'ers. We don't even get along but I'm still a little offended for you.

Edited by Taylor_MB on December 16, 2016 5:25AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Anyone ever try to mash sweet potatos? It just doesn't work the same :(

Because you should bake them to intensify and develop the flavors. Alternately, slice and place in a baking dish with heavy whipping cream and ample ground chipotle for a rich, spicy and sweet au gratin.

They only show up every day. I could see how that would be confusing.
  • Vurian97
    Vurian97
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

They only show up every day. I could see how that would be confusing.

I was confusedbecause Longbottom Leafers always seemed to just run in the EP blob, they didn't ever push anything alone. Didn't know if it was a Trade guild or something, kind of like how sometimes you see ESO MART having members running together.
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dug out this old forum account that I apparantly made at game launch just to join in on this post

No Oceanic in dc can excuse themselves from the insanity that occurs during their prime time. I'm constantly logging in and fighting 3x my number at that hour.
    No point going into heavy debate though because I know those responsible won't listen to how this affects server health and they are the reason that I came to AZ 3 campaigns ago. Because you all try to overwhelm your foes with numbers and numbers alone, you fail to develop any real pvp skill so I make a killing in ap if I can get you in tolerable doses.

As for Potatoes, My personal favorite way to consume this heavenly vegetable is by roasting up wedges and enjoying with Sweet chilli and Sour cream!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Can you add Australians into Tertiary Meat... I am rather offended...
  • Munavar
    Munavar
    ✭✭✭
    Now you have done it. You have offended Cyp!

Now we will end up at Bleakers sooner rather than later.
    Dae - TM
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    I want 3 bars of AD DC AND EP at Bleakers tonight just to get revenge Dae :) I will even try to kill the AD
  • ChrisXO
    ChrisXO
    ✭✭✭
    Munavar wrote: »
    Now we will end up at Bleakers sooner rather than later.

Sigh... I'll pack a lunch.

- ad scrub -
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dug out this old forum account that I apparantly made at game launch just to join in on this post

No Oceanic in dc can excuse themselves from the insanity that occurs during their prime time. I'm constantly logging in and fighting 3x my number at that hour.
    No point going into heavy debate though because I know those responsible won't listen to how this affects server health and they are the reason that I came to AZ 3 campaigns ago. Because you all try to overwhelm your foes with numbers and numbers alone, you fail to develop any real pvp skill so I make a killing in ap if I can get you in tolerable doses.

As for Potatoes, My personal favorite way to consume this heavenly vegetable is by roasting up wedges and enjoying with Sweet chilli and Sour cream!

I can agree on the potato recipe there.

As for that particular guild...they are not a PvP guild in my eyes. It's hopeless. Talked to some of them now and then...when you try to explain how bad this "play style" is you get this:

"Dude, stop being salty. If you can't win, learn to play or bring more numbers."

Faceplam

As for being unsure if the Leafers are a PvP guild...a guild that always pushes objects, a guild that coordinated the EP pugs we have...and then calling them a blob...gtfo

@Chuga_Rei come play with meeeeeeeee
    Edited by Humphie on December 16, 2016 1:35PM
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For reference sake: When I say Care Bears, I am speaking to the PvDoor crew that gets rolled up nightly. I am unsure how this is going to work atm - but I will help for a bit of time. The game has changed a lot - again - and I refuse to switch from magi sorc so it will take a wee bit to get back into it.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Micah123 wrote: »
    Some people seem pretty salty, but that is okay.

I don't need the other factions to like me. This is PvP. It is a war-style map.

Daggerfall Covenant has:
    Legion of Death Gaming (US/Canada & Oceanic) - Daily
    Misfit Militia (Ganking Guild)
    Covenant Imperial Legion (Runs like once or twice a week

Aldmeri Dominion:
    Republic of Bananas (US/Canada) - Daily
    Imperator of the Eagle (US/Canada) - Daily
    Tertiary Meat (US/Canada) - Daily

Ebonheart Pact:
    B A D S (US/Canada) - (Ganking & Siege)

Reality check. Your factions need fixed. Re-evaluate yourselves because your leaders aren't cutting it. Merge some guilds or something. Komodo Dragon even tried distracting Daggerfall Covenant forces at Glademist last night when he needed Chalman captured to get Emperor and the Aldmeri Dominion failed to capture it and the Daggerfall Covenant took over Sejanus and camped it and the surroundings, keeping Aldmeri from defending BRK while Ebonheart captured it.

I would say BADS are a bit more than a ganking group. To me I would categorize them as a group of the better solo players from EP in this campaign that when grouped together are a formidable opponent.

You forgot to mention Longbottom Leafers for EP, who seem to always have a decent sized group and are for sure always at the last EP ring keep if AD is trying to push EMP.

You also forgot to mention Fengrush's group who now runs a 4-8 man for dc here (Late night too, 11PM - 3AM?). Put them in the middle of any number of DC pugs/other guilds and good luck RoB/Imperator.

Last night TM had 12 max in group, and that's a good night. We started the night working our way out from having Alessia. RoB and I'm sure Imperator helped get back Sej, BRK, and ROE. We took Nikel, Ash, and Aleswell. After that we spent most of the night at Ales and Glade Mine. I think I logged off with around 450 kills / 8-10ish deaths. We kept blue busy pretty much all night. The point at which they got Nikel was when they got tired of getting farmed, we logged off soon after around 12:30ish. Outside of our 12 people of the 2-3 bars of AD pop Chalman was not able to be taken from EP...

I guess they missed out who from DC is actually siegeing, pushing lines and taking keeps during the night.. :(
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    Ventured into twitch... saw Vurian97... was not disappointed.

https://www.twitch.tv/vurian97/v/107751342?t=02h04m03s

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

You should look at his twitter then, from his sig.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »

I guess they missed out who from DC is actually siegeing, pushing lines and taking keeps during the night.. :(

Forgive my ignorance but who is "they"? Vurian?

If that's who you are talking about its probably hard for him to see past his 24 man pug group to see the DC that are actually capable.
    Tertiary Meat
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

He has 25k health, 13.7k magicka, and 11k Stamina. Do you you think he'll release the build?
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

You should look at his twitter then, from his sig.

Took a look at the Tweeter. This is funny.

When Vurian was "Dominating" and making Azura's LoDG's "Turf" (statements from twitter) as proof by the picture he posted

http://imgur.com/a/ry43C

Check out his Kill Counter from this picture.

http://imgur.com/a/prkkR

3 Kills / 0 Deaths = DOMINATING...

Next time post a picture of the pop bars also...

Tertiary Meat
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

He has 25k health, 13.7k magicka, and 11k Stamina. Do you you think he'll release the build?

I hope not. All the proctards and gank builds will switch to this new fangled awesomeness and then we will all be screwed.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If that's who you are talking about its probably hard for him to see past his 24 man pug group to see the DC that are actually capable.

He is the most capable DC. Even when being humble he isn´t not afraid of facts.
    Blaa blaa In Elder Scrolls Online, our guild has crowned around a thousand Emperors, including at one point, daily crownings in Blackwater Blade blaa blaa Corrected 'thousands of Emperors' to 'around a thousand Emperors'.
    Edited by Minnesinger on December 16, 2016 4:27PM
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

He types in zone, "type LoDG for group... reclaiming our homelands" ....
    as he rides the walls of an unflagged keep, watching his group fight below and filling up his kill quest for him.

LOL!!!!

omg thank you for posting this! Beautiful!

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What are you saying Mihail, kill quests aren't the best way to earn AP? He certainly doesn't get much from his keep captures...

;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭

He is the most capable DC. Even when being humble he isn´t not afraid of facts.
    Blaa blaa In Elder Scrolls Online, our guild has crowned around a thousand Emperors, including at one point, daily crownings in Blackwater Blade blaa blaa Corrected 'thousands of Emperors' to 'around a thousand Emperors'.

Ha.

All I know is night-capping and "gateing" AD and EP will:

1. Not foster a healthy campaign
    2. Make both gated factions dislike your "style"
    3. Most certainly give AD and EP reason to work together to make DC's life miserable

Suffice it to say, the actions of 1 and the merry band of 24 behind him will affect many more who are more respectable.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    i love this thread
    Vice

Love Palace
This discussion has been closed.