Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Saw you after we killed 40 or so AD on our long walk to Nikel...

You'll notice that my group/raid window would overlap my player information if I got over 18 people in group...

You might have seen me last night, but not at Nickel. Probably at BRK; I died 3 times at BRK. lol

About Nickel: We never lost Nickel to EP last night; not all week, I don't believe.

As for the numbers that Bitaken rolls with: OK, if it was 18, instead of 20, I apologize. Bottom line: Your leader talks a big talk, but can only do it with a large group.

And... you might not voice your opinion here (understandably)... but, you have to admit that him teabagging when it's 8v1 is just wrong. Period.

I appreciate your points, though. Seriously. I don't "hate" EP. Anyone I run with will tell you that.

EDIT: I was, at Sejanus. And did, die on the lawn of Sejanus.
    Edited by Heike on July 6, 2016 5:30PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Outer_Rim wrote: »
    This thread is funny it's like Blackwater pvp thread... just kids playing backroom gangsters on a server that don't matter.

Easy now. Most of us in BwB are not kids. Our victories are earned. 12 pugs can't run over the whole map in BwB. Don't agree with me? Roll a new toon and come fight.

Isnt bwb suppose to be for new players?

Says who? It's for sub level 50 players. It's for players who like good fights with minimal lag. It's for experienced players who like to show new players how to PvP. It's for players who enjoy the community.

Or just like to beat up on new players.....
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »
    This thread is funny it's like Blackwater pvp thread... just kids playing backroom gangsters on a server that don't matter.

Easy now. Most of us in BwB are not kids. Our victories are earned. 12 pugs can't run over the whole map in BwB. Don't agree with me? Roll a new toon and come fight.

Isnt bwb suppose to be for new players?

Says who? It's for sub level 50 players. It's for players who like good fights with minimal lag. It's for experienced players who like to show new players how to PvP. It's for players who enjoy the community.

Or just like to beat up on new players.....

Obviously have not played there much.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Saw you after we killed 40 or so AD on our long walk to Nikel...

You'll notice that my group/raid window would overlap my player information if I got over 18 people in group...

You might have seen me last night, but not at Nickel. Probably at BRK; I died 3 times at BRK. lol

About Nickel: We never lost Nickel to EP last night; not all week, I don't believe.

As for the numbers that Bitaken rolls with: OK, if it was 18, instead of 20, I apologize. Bottom line: Your leader talks a big talk, but can only do it with a large group.

And... you might not voice your opinion here (understandably)... but, you have to admit that him teabagging when it's 8v1 is just wrong. Period.

I appreciate your points, though. Seriously. I don't "hate" EP. Anyone I run with will tell you that.

EDIT: I was, at Sejanus. And did, die on the lawn of Sejanus.

Learn to read maybe? Look at Gunthers screen maybe?

We had 13 people.

And you were there with 30+ AD as we passed Alessia - and went and took Nikel - cutting port to ash and getting fed over 30K AP at nikel.

Keep trying though.

See you tonight precious.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    See you tonight precious.

Struggling with your sexuality, huh? Well... that explains the aggression.

And congrats on waking up early today and getting your zerg to help PvE the map for Emp. Nice.

lol Bitaken ... people in your own faction are laughing at you in PMs right now. Just like they did in DC. Know that.

Tool.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The amount of whispers I get a day alone from the AD on this campaign is staggering. They range from questions about my build to essentially "please dont attack us(lolwut)"

Though some seem to be totally normal players and fine people, others are part of a category I have noticed in this game. The type that refuses to compete, but whines about unfairness. These are the types that will get rolled constantly, barely maintain a 1:1 or worse kill to death ratio, then point to the score board at the end of a campaign of night capping and say "see, we win!"

it justifies their inability to fight on a level playing field of any sort. Its why they hoard cold harbor and hide behind walls, or run in groups of 24 then be little smaller groups or emote them when they down them.

I had no reason to join this campaign other than to escape the horrid lag of the other servers, and to level the playing field CP wise(actual resource management? my god!). But when on one of my first days I witnessned the massive amount of zerging and gate camping AD was intent on(ps thanks for the 250k at rayles, +another 50k in tickss alone) while at 3 bars to DC's 1. Was of no matter, an entire guild of really sub quality players zerging with the emp mad for some hilarious laughs and moments that i shadow played simply because I couldnt believe people 2 years into the game where still this clueless.

All I know is this, I have absolutely enjoyed the liquids flowing from the AD in terms of both AP and tears, and have always found the AD gates to be the most visually impressive, and wouldnt mind getting real comfy there. The attitudes in this thread alone as well as others show the poor sports and fragile egos that make for the most fun of targets.

Hopefully the repair man makes his rounds in time that I can even hop on my EP and help old bit on the south side of the map for a while. Its always a good time.
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on July 6, 2016 7:10PM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I use to exclusively play in Azura's when it first came out for a few months. I ended up getting convinced to play in the cp campaigns, but went back to Azura's last night because I wanted to. A half hour later I was wishing I never left. Azura's is so much fun. I am ep as well and managed to have a good time even though we didn't own a single keep until some other EP started to take back a couple of them.

One of the problems I noticed with this campaign is that there seems to be a very large skill gap between the players here. It's great that this campaign is a good place for new players, but I am seeing players anywhere from cp rank 10 and ava rank 40. There was this really tanky trollplar dc that could stay alive with 10 ep on him. He couldn't really kill anybody of course, but there was an ep in zone saying the guy was cheating because he could tank so many people at the same time. These newer players haven't learned about some of the different builds and mechanics in the game yet and because of that they think players like this trollplar are cheating.

Also Azura's AD is full of cat and elf snipers. :trollface:

You're making me miss Azura's. :( Our group dethroned the AD emp there a couple days after the Thieves Guild patch, making way for DC, but we haven't been back in an organized manner since we left and Bitaken's group moved in. I was there last week and had fun with Arya and a few others.

How is the Imperial City action in Azura's?
    Edited by KenaPKK on July 6, 2016 8:29PM
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    ^^^ Did you catch the four page crying thread about DC Braidas hopping into keeps?

After AD's emperor did the same thing the day before?
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    I use to exclusively play in Azura's when it first came out for a few months. I ended up getting convinced to play in the cp campaigns, but went back to Azura's last night because I wanted to. A half hour later I was wishing I never left. Azura's is so much fun. I am ep as well and managed to have a good time even though we didn't own a single keep until some other EP started to take back a couple of them.

One of the problems I noticed with this campaign is that there seems to be a very large skill gap between the players here. It's great that this campaign is a good place for new players, but I am seeing players anywhere from cp rank 10 and ava rank 40. There was this really tanky trollplar dc that could stay alive with 10 ep on him. He couldn't really kill anybody of course, but there was an ep in zone saying the guy was cheating because he could tank so many people at the same time. These newer players haven't learned about some of the different builds and mechanics in the game yet and because of that they think players like this trollplar are cheating.

Also Azura's AD is full of cat and elf snipers. :trollface:

You're making me miss Azura's. :( Our group dethroned the AD emp there a couple days after the Thieves Guild patch, making way for DC, but we haven't been back in an organized manner since we left and Bitaken's group moved in. I was there last week and had fun with Arya and a few others.

How is the Imperial City action in Azura's?

Join us! The AD horde is real and full of sweet juicy AP.

If you know how to stay out of a red siege engine circle, that makes you an 'elite PVPer' here. :neutral:
    Edited by Minalan on July 6, 2016 8:46PM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that some of the players skill level is low on AZ, but thats anywhere.

Its great for: Escaping lag, escaping people who rely on heavy CP damage builds. with 1 shot style mechanics, and playing with returning friends with little to no CP>

The AP is amazing though, and solo I can crank out 75k+ an hour fairly consistently wearing VD, and frankly im not very good as a offensive player.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I had a blast in Azura's tonight trying to make magDK work. I can't say the zergs are any less zergy, but the map was lighting up in multiple places instead of everyone blobbing up at one fight. Lots of action, no noticeable lag.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I had a blast in Azura's tonight trying to make magDK work. I can't say the zergs are any less zergy, but the map was lighting up in multiple places instead of everyone blobbing up at one fight. Lots of action, no noticeable lag.

Magicka DK is ridiculously hard to play without CP and be anything close to effective, youre a soldier, lol.

Props on that. I brought mine over the other day and immediately got back on the templar x.x Just wasnt performing.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Magicka DK is ridiculously hard to play without CP and be anything close to effective, youre a soldier, lol.

Props on that. I brought mine over the other day and immediately got back on the templar x.x Just wasnt performing.

Yeah, it's very unforgiving. After playing my templar for the last month, there was a lot of "where's my purge!" "ack! where's my heal!" moments. Not having all my vamp passives yet didn't help. Can't streak or cloak away from a bad position and mist form pales in comparison.

The most embarrassing moment was trying to burn an EP forward camp though. :#
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome fight at BRK tonight. Good to see some of the regulars on Haderus on Azura's tonight.

That was a fairly epic fight! Azura's at three bar pop across the board was quite impressive!

Loads of fun - thanks for coming!

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Epic fun. I'm starting to remember why I found PvP fun in the first place after being totally burnt out on Haderus. I wouldn't even have tried it without this thread, @bitaken , so thanks!
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Epic fun. I'm starting to remember why I found PvP fun in the first place after being totally burnt out on Haderus. I wouldn't even have tried it without this thread, @bitaken , so thanks!

Yup, this is the reason we went to EP. We fell in love with non CP - but with us and a few others on blue - the map was either ALL blue or ALL yellow - the three way action enabled with us an another guild on EP just makes it so much fun. I'm fairly certain with all the keeps named after me that I am viewed somewhat poorly, but this kind of PvP is what makes the game fun for EHJ and just about anyone who plays the game for the actual PvP.

Really was a fun night. I had to be out for some Real life commitments from 5-7 last night and when I got back half the map was lit - but it was grand working with the EP that were online to recapture the ring. Then of course with DC on one side and AD on the other it all boiled down to BRK and that's what makes the whole darn thing worth it. AD on mine side - DC on LM/Farm side - the fights between them - us - and back and forth closing walls / doors and all the chaos that ensues.

• Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well at least today's map was better than the EP zerg fest yesterday. Oh o2 DC too

Yup, this is the reason we went to EP. We fell in love with non CP - but with us and a few others on blue - the map was either ALL blue or ALL yellow - the three way action enabled with us an another guild on EP just makes it so much fun. I'm fairly certain with all the keeps named after me that I am viewed somewhat poorly, but this kind of PvP is what makes the game fun for EHJ and just about anyone who plays the game for the actual PvP.

Really was a fun night. I had to be out for some Real life commitments from 5-7 last night and when I got back half the map was lit - but it was grand working with the EP that were online to recapture the ring. Then of course with DC on one side and AD on the other it all boiled down to BRK and that's what makes the whole darn thing worth it. AD on mine side - DC on LM/Farm side - the fights between them - us - and back and forth closing walls / doors and all the chaos that ensues.

I think perhaps the reason you are seen "somewhat poorly" is that you are always seen in the middle of an EP zerg running over a greatly outnumbered group of AD and DC.
    Perfect example is yesterday when EP owned all keeps except the 2 DC/AD home keeps. 3 DC, myself included, took glade mine. 3 EP came to investigate and died, must've called out in zone because about 2 minutes later 6000 EP showed up with an emperor Bitaken leading them. And to make things worse, one of you actually sieged us lol. Don't give me this "Oh EHJ never runs more than x number of people". Idc if you only have 7 of the 6000 EP in your group, the fact is you're zerging. All this "competitive PvP" you keep talking about is bs. How is running over 2 DC with your potato zerg competitive? How is PvDoor competitive? When you were blue on AZ, blue owned the map. Now you are red an 90% of the time, red owns the map. See a connection?
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Well at least today's map was better than the EP zerg fest yesterday. Oh o2 DC too

I think perhaps the reason you are seen "somewhat poorly" is that you are always seen in the middle of an EP zerg running over a greatly outnumbered group of AD and DC.
    Perfect example is yesterday when EP owned all keeps except the 2 DC/AD home keeps. 3 DC, myself included, took glade mine. 3 EP came to investigate and died, must've called out in zone because about 2 minutes later 6000 EP showed up with an emperor Bitaken leading them. And to make things worse, one of you actually sieged us lol. Don't give me this "Oh EHJ never runs more than x number of people". Idc if you only have 7 of the 6000 EP in your group, the fact is you're zerging. All this "competitive PvP" you keep talking about is bs. How is running over 2 DC with your potato zerg competitive? How is PvDoor competitive? When you were blue on AZ, blue owned the map. Now you are red an 90% of the time, red owns the map. See a connection?

Oh yes, I see a connection. When a competitive group of solid players comes to a map and helps the pugs - the pugs follow. People who generally do not belong to solid PvP guilds that work together well want someone to follow. This is ALWAYS going to be the case.

Are we zerging?

http://plays.tv/video/577f25c299e3c74d8a/another-eso-push-from-ehj-ad-never-get-off-sieges-so-its-easy-kill-them-

http://plays.tv/video/577f23ada43ebf1307/sweet-recipe-how-make-banana-cake-in-one-minute-first-mash-50-bananas-eso-ehj

Are there pugs and other good players around us? Sure there are.

Are they enjoying the game? You bet. I can't tell you how many EP have thanked us for coming over and making EP competitive. The map was blue, but it was ALL yellow when we arrived. We would capture bleakers - 40 AD would show - we would make AP but lose the fight. Then FWF would show up and we would back cap AD - they would all come to us - and FWF would take the in line keeps. Eventually it goes blue - and then the masses of people show up. This thread caused people from other servers to check out Non CP and they also found that it was fun. How is there anything wrong with that?

You can call me what you want - but last night at Sej I saw 40+ AD lead by one of the better AD guilds from Had - and I did not complain - I was psyched we got some competition. When Khole showed up at BRK I was not whining about it - I told our group that it was time to step up the game and be tighter - burst harder - and be aware of Khole tactics that we know about. Were we perfect? Hell no!! But, we had fun and were very appreciative of the competitive guilds that showed up to fight us.

Lastly, Braidas and his crew would flip the map at 6 AM EST. He would hang around all day - holding Arrius, Fare - even the AD gate keeps - and I saw no DC complaining about his PvDooring the map at an early hour to get emp - I saw no DC complaining about him jumping into level 0 freshly captured keeps and abusing malubeth and potentially other things I won't mention here. The pugs from DC defended Arrius, Defended Fare - and some of the better players did as well. How is it on the other end of that pointy stick then?

Notice we do not *** all the scrolls nor defend the gate keeps.
    Edited by bitaken on July 8, 2016 12:48PM

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bit the reason that we tend to be pushing emp at that time is there is at least 2 bars AD left.

As you see this morning as I leave for work AD has again crowned themselves a emperor and pvdoored DC scrolls.

Edited by Chuga_Rei on July 8, 2016 1:41PM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Bit the reason that we tend to be pushing emp at that time is there is at least 2 bars AD left.

As you see this morning as I leave for work AD has again crowned themselves a emperor and pvdoored DC scrolls.

It was far from PvDoor, the scroll changed hands like 4 times before it was finally in the clear (I was the first scroll carrier to meet my demise). Also the first assault on Rayles was very successfully defeated by the DC online.

If you were not online it's weird you comment on what you THINK happened.

EDIT: one DC scroll was held by EP at BRK, so that was an easy capture.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on July 8, 2016 1:48PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TBCH - I don't care about this. I am looking forward to another night of epic actual PvP dethroning.

NOTHING wrong with that!

As long as....it's not 6 scrolls and ALL the keeps in AD hands - that I am not ok with - but I am sure it will be as I have little time today to play and prevent it.

Also, just so you know - You are always my first called kill target <3
    Edited by bitaken on July 8, 2016 2:07PM

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TBCH - I don't care about this. I am looking forward to another night of epic actual PvP dethroning.

NOTHING wrong with that!

As long as....it's not 6 scrolls and ALL the keeps in AD hands - that I am not ok with - but I am sure it will be as I have little time today to play and prevent it.

Also, just so you know - You are always my first called kill target <3

Awwww, I thought I was always your first kill target! :D
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

It was far from PvDoor, the scroll changed hands like 4 times before it was finally in the clear (I was the first scroll carrier to meet my demise). Also the first assault on Rayles was very successfully defeated by the DC online.

If you were not online it's weird you comment on what you THINK happened.

EDIT: one DC scroll was held by EP at BRK, so that was an easy capture.

We know because your people post about it at 5:00 AM. That's not 'prime time'. That's 'PVDoor time'. Let's stop pretending that it wasn't.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/277943/exploiters-getting-worse-taking-scroll-from-unflagged-keep#latest

That's okay, we'll get it all back, and keep returning the favor.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I missed that one. To be honest I usually don't mess with EP unless you get greedy and overextend, or you get in between DC and AD.

If the left side keeps are open, given the choice I'm headed for yellow.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt even in my healing gear! the rule of thumb should be IMO if i have skorias on you dont attack me because im just having fun.

As for taylor, lol ok. I was online, I was in lockdown all night and couldnt sleep with all the gunshots so I was up way late, then ended up having work canceled this morning.

You may not consider it pvdoor because there are defenders, but you tend to outnumber them 5x1 or more. The way AD plays this campaign is almost as bad as they play there characters lol. Its typical hit and run cat and elf crap unless they have vastly overwhelming numbers. Pro tip: if you die in game you dont die IRL. its gonna be ok.

It gets tiresome being outnumbered 5x1 and having to constantly attack and enemy through siege.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

Prioritize by threat level

and LOL at those caps in the exploiter thread with that big 5 am scroll defense. good stuff lol.

nothing funnier than when a guy shoots his own narrative in the foot.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wasnt even in my healing gear! the rule of thumb should be IMO if i have skorias on you dont attack me because im just having fun.

As for taylor, lol ok. I was online, I was in lockdown all night and couldnt sleep with all the gunshots so I was up way late, then ended up having work canceled this morning.

You may not consider it pvdoor because there are defenders, but you tend to outnumber them 5x1 or more. The way AD plays this campaign is almost as bad as they play there characters lol. Its typical hit and run cat and elf crap unless they have vastly overwhelming numbers. Pro tip: if you die in game you dont die IRL. its gonna be ok.

It gets tiresome being outnumbered 5x1 and having to constantly attack and enemy through siege.

Oh no - don't give me this - I was in my Skoria's be nice to me - line of crap. When I came in and created some pressure and got out I watched those hands waving in the air as the health bars went shooting back up.

And, yeah I wish the whole 1 scroll - leave gate keeps alone mantra would catch on. This is a smaller campaign - for fun and PvP and more tactical combat instead of burst city like Had or TF. I wish we could play by those rules but there is an escalation that some argue is started by AD but always backfires - escalates - backfires - escalates - this is a pattern we all need to get out of in my opinion. We should all try to enjoy this server for what it's good for - not make it a buff campaign for one faction today...another tomorrow.

Last night really proved to me that this camp can be mega good fun - 2 bars is probably optimal because we did feel the lag at BRK last night - but still - it's awesome PvP when we can all just stick to the script and not get wrapped up in the scoreboard - which in the end - means nothing.

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »

Prioritize by threat level

and LOL at those caps in the exploiter thread with that big 5 am scroll defense. good stuff lol.

nothing funnier than when a guy shoots his own narrative in the foot.

@Chuga_Rei I'm not on at 5am....ever. 6am MST time maybe for 10 mins before I got to work. And on the weekends it's never before 10am... I'm old.... I need my rest.... :p
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can call me what you want - but last night at Sej I saw 40+ AD lead by one of the better AD guilds from Had - and I did not complain - I was psyched we got some competition. When Khole showed up at BRK I was not whining about it - I told our group that it was time to step up the game and be tighter - burst harder - and be aware of Khole tactics that we know about. Were we perfect? Hell no!! But, we had fun and were very appreciative of the competitive guilds that showed up to fight us.
    It was a great fight at brk last night. Tertiary Meat ran a six person group in azuras and we initially went to Arrius to interrupt reinforcements to brk. Ultimately we ended up taking the keep with us and two or three other AD that were up there. Afterwards we got into the thick of it at brk. 22k o-tick by the way. We knew we wanted to keep the DC crew from getting it knowing it would be huge after a long fight.

Was there an AD guild from Haderus? I didn't really see any unfamiliar yellows at brk.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Was there an AD guild from Haderus? I didn't really see any unfamiliar yellows at brk.

I'm not sure which guild, but I saw a lot of familar yellow Haderus names.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

I'm not sure which guild, but I saw a lot of familar yellow Haderus names.

They got tired of being spanked by @FENGRUSH, so they go to Azuras. Maybe we should summon him to this campaign, there is no escaping his wrath.
This discussion has been closed.