Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    Fun fights on azuras tonight, first time there in awhile playing with my FWF guildies. Every faction had a presence and no lag was good. Was impressed with what AZ has become compared to the last time I was on.

Translation : I was zerging with my AD buddies 24 deep and plowing through 8-10 man groups from DC and EP with a huge smile on my face.

Never saw you with less than 20+ people around you. Spamming overload and outnumbering the enemy takes zero skill and is demonstrative of low class play.

One word: hypocrite.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fun fights on azuras tonight, first time there in awhile playing with my FWF guildies. Every faction had a presence and no lag was good. Was impressed with what AZ has become compared to the last time I was on.

Finally you came back :D I keep telling you its great
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »

Translation : I was zerging with my AD buddies 24 deep and plowing through 8-10 man groups from DC and EP with a huge smile on my face.

Never saw you with less than 20+ people around you. Spamming overload and outnumbering the enemy takes zero skill and is demonstrative of low class play.

Bitaken has provided video multiple times showing he doesn't run more then 13. Ever. Ok, that's not true. We had 15 when DC and AD dethroned the other night.

Most nights, it's 8-10.

Instead of name calling, provide video proof or screenshots of Bitaken leading these massive zeros. I mean all that can come from that is proving your case right?
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

Bitaken has provided video multiple times showing he doesn't run more then 13. Ever. Ok, that's not true. We had 15 when DC and AD dethroned the other night.

Most nights, it's 8-10.

Instead of name calling, provide video proof or screenshots of Bitaken leading these massive zeros. I mean all that can come from that is proving your case right?

He doesn't need to be in a group with them all to be zerging. So if I follow 40 DC into BRK but I'm not in a group, I'm not zerging?
    If my pc wasn't so trash that I could actually record and PvP at the same time, I'd have plenty of footage of being rolled over by a zerg of EP with Bitaken inside it.
    I like how you call me out for this but Bitaken pointing his finger at Force is all goodz...
    Edited by Caza99 on July 10, 2016 12:45PM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    why does venatus even wear tabards. its easy to spot a group of 10 all wearing maulbeth lol

its like the emp +the queens dumpsterfire or whatever and venatus + every AD pug lol if something is going to ruin this server its going to be pop locked zergs lol

3 people in group had malubeth on. I don't have the shoulders. :(

Has anyone even confirmed what is wrong with malubeth yet? Other than it giving a strong healing bonus. I've heard people say it can bug out and tick more than it should but I haven't seen anyone confirm that for sure yet, or how often and under what circumstances.
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There's a pretty damning screenshot here:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/3159366/#Comment_3159366

That said, I never saw any insane heals like those when I was wearing it. There's something fishy about the set but it may only be under certain circumstances.
  • MoeCoastie
    MoeCoastie
    ✭✭✭
    cool stories in this thread. You all zerg, have little regard for true balance, and like AP. That's the only facts I see coming out of this thread
  • Alishka_Gunter
    Alishka_Gunter
    ✭✭✭
    When did I call you out @Caza99?? If I did, I honestly don't remember it.

Your right, Bitaken could run in a zerg of 40 EP and he would be in fact zerging. I'm not going to dispute that as I think almost everyone has zerg surfed once or twice. I know I have.

What Bitaken often posts about is structured groups, often guild groups that are running 20+.

Einherjar does not run guild groups that large because we don't have 20 people that even play regularly lol.

Have we ever run into a keep under siege by 10-12 against equal or lesser numbers to safe the keep from being loss? Yes of course. If that is what you define as zerging than I have to admit we are guilty of zerging. When we head into an objective where we don't know the numbers, sometimes we bring balance and sometimes we cause the numbers to be uneven. That happens to and with everyone.

What Bitaken refers to as 20+ zergs, are the groups that are partied together and run from objective to objective with that same, large group regardless of opposition size.

I've seen times when a group of 10 role up on an outpost and then another group joins them, then another. I really consider that a zerg group myself, that's multiple groups that happen to hit the same target. I've seen it where one of those groups will then peel off and hit another target. Sometimes they stay.

Anyways, we are and we're often referred to as zergers by AD. Ask *** Longbottom who faced "our zerg" in the past as AD now feels that he has grouped with us as EP. Perception is an amazing thing. They got to see that the AD zerg, when in force, is ridiculous and that EHJ doesn't run very large groups.

Seriously, role an EP and check it out for yourself :)
    GM of Einherjar (EHJ)

Alishka Gunter - Stamina Nightblade
    Gunter Smash - Magicka Dragonknight
    Alishka Tempestas - Magicka Sorcerer
    Alishka Arrowflinger - Stamina Nightblade
    Alishka Hides In Bushes - Magicka Nightblade
    Gunter Hearts Blueberries - Magicka Templar

• KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If I bring my group to Azura's, will I need someone to teach me how to use siege? Pls halp.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Watching saved clips of fights is useful for perspective. I often realize that in the moment, I may either underestimate the number of other AD present or over-estimate the number of opponents. Not always, of course, but it does happen.

This game produces zergs organically because of how it is designed. That is why I am so annoyed by leaders of present and past like Nikolai and Daniel who regularly contrive(d) multiple stacked raids.

Situationally, otherwise independent guilds may wish to coordinate when there is a high value objective, like a depose keep or scroll, when it is known there will be a large force of opponents present. I think this is fine. But to regularly make the decision to overwhelm opponents with superior numbers at the cost of server performance is toxic to gameplay. Is winning a campaign worth completely breaking the game?

I played on Azura's 'for real' for the first time last night. I like the customization of the CP system, so I did miss it, but I did not miss the hideous server-side lag of TF.
    Edited by zyk on July 10, 2016 6:09PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The zergs don't bother me, fighting outnumbered against players that may not be as good as your team is fun.

The problem I have is the *emperor*-led zergs on your gates and home keeps.
  • Force-Siphon
    Force-Siphon
    ✭✭✭✭

Ahahahahaha bitaken first of all I was on DC, secondly I don't run overload...why are you salty and who are you really talking about because it wasn't me...there were like 6-8 of us on our DCs lmao what are you smoking I want some
    The one and only Force Siphon - PVP Sorc NA
    1 man zerg

twitch.tv/forcesiphon
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

Ahahahahaha bitaken first of all I was on DC, secondly I don't run overload...why are you salty and who are you really talking about because it wasn't me...there were like 6-8 of us on our DCs lmao what are you smoking I want some

Maybe he thought you are that Force-Master guy xD
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I want some too.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great fun tonight. Good fights at Ales farm. Lots of AP. Really need to visit more often.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Zuvanov
    Zuvanov
    ✭✭

You would know! I find this hilarious
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zuvanov wrote: »

You would know! I find this hilarious

Nice to see I'm not the only one >.<
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good lord the salt in this thread.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its so good lol i missed this
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »

Kena come join in the AZ salt :D
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Happens whenever a faction gets chased to their home keeps. It's DC and EP's turn next.
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Salt is bad, mkuy

rip decibel
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    Salt is bad, mkuy

@Draxys you spelled it wrong.....

[img][/img]RqEuxkf.jpg
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Draxys wrote: »
    Salt is bad, mkuy

@Draxys you spelled it wrong.....

[img][/img]RqEuxkf.jpg

I sounded it out =P

rip decibel
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night DC versus AD was fun. The fights at Fare and Roe were great, I don't think I've ever died so much or had to work so hard for a keep. The fighting devolved into small group PVP grudge fights scattered between their keep and Fare.

Special shout out to S'neak the ganker. Thanks for the 1v1, I'm really interested in your build.

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play Azura's because I've been away from the game for what feels like maybe a year+ now. I only have 340 something cp but im not at a disadvantage on that server which is also good. returning players will be able to enjoy pvp with Azuras.
    ~Thallen~
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Happens whenever a faction gets chased to their home keeps. It's DC and EP's turn next.

But...but AD did it first after Azura's went no CP. I remember because my group was the first to push them back and dethrone them, but we haven't been back since. They've also consistently had the highest population according to the little Alliance War bars. Have they really been rekt this badly? Lol

I have not watched Azura's politics. Fill me in.

I'll keep a better eye on Azura's going forward. If DC is at a noted and consistent disadvantage we'll stop by. It will take significant resources to adapt my group's builds for frequent play without cp though.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But...but AD did it first after Azura's went no CP. I remember because my group was the first to push them back and dethrone them, but we haven't been back since. They've also consistently had the highest population according to the little Alliance War bars. Have they really been rekt this badly? Lol

6 of us "ruined" their campaign lol
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I'll keep a better eye on Azura's going forward. If DC is at a noted and consistent disadvantage we'll stop by. It will take significant resources to adapt my group's builds for frequent play without cp though.

Politics? Not really, just AD being themselves. Huge zergs, bad players, poor losers, and the most forum whining of any faction ever. They consistently night capped AZ for weeks, DC got tired of it and did the same. This time we've been camping their home keeps and gates all week.

I think we broke the campaign though, because AD has been one-barred every night since. Not that I care, we've had plenty of fun with EP. It's a mixed bag though. Win or lose EP rarely teabags, and I have yet to get a hate tell from them. With AD, at least once or twice a night I or one of my friends inevitably gets the "FITE ME 1v1 IRL!!!" hate tells.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aw :(

EP with the weak hate tell game.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
This discussion has been closed.