Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Tossing a few things in here

Everyone terms an "AD Zerg" like players are in a group together communicating and storming on stuff.

If it comes down to getting AD to organize though, I doubt EP & DC are going to have a fun time though.

Because even with 3 bar pop AD got dethroned and lost all their scrolls?

3 bar population at night - 16 man group during the day (Yea I know there are Aussies who play on NA) = zerg all the time.

That they don't get in comms and do not organize beyond zone chat is no one's fault but their OWN.

Just read those two lines from your post.

If the zerg gets organized they would steamroll everyone. Well, duh, resources matter on this server.

However, AD finishing in last place - where they belong - is just fine with me. They can keep naming keeps after me too - I love all the cute guild names they come up with. Quite flattering if you ask me.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Tossing a few things in here

Everyone terms an "AD Zerg" like players are in a group together communicating and storming on stuff.

If it comes down to getting AD to organize though, I doubt EP & DC are going to have a fun time though.

Because even with 3 bar pop AD got dethroned and lost all their scrolls?

3 bar population at night - 16 man group during the day (Yea I know there are Aussies who play on NA) = zerg all the time.

That they don't get in comms and do not organize beyond zone chat is no one's fault but their OWN.

Just read those two lines from your post.

If the zerg gets organized they would steamroll everyone. Well, duh, resources matter on this server.

However, AD finishing in last place - where they belong - is just fine with me. They can keep naming keeps after me too - I love all the cute guild names they come up with. Quite flattering if you ask me.

Just pointing out the term zerg doesn't fit, not compared to an actual EP zerg. A group that will live up to their name sake of a single collective hive mind, rolling death down upon all like a plague. most of AD is too independent for that. But, if they did change, EP & DC will probably *** they ruined the map because they can't get a foothold and they can't AP farm find a fair fight.

That was pretty much all I had to say to the EP & DC side here. The rest of it is pretty much to the AD side, because it is our issue that we don't communicate enough or get organized.
    Edited by HeroOfNone on June 24, 2016 7:59PM
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bitaken I will continually zerg dive into all red and blue I see, but its very upsetting when you let emporers walk by you to kill me, especially when you were wiped 3x before that.

It's disheartening friend, I thought you were better than that.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    @bitaken I will continually zerg dive into all red and blue I see, but its very upsetting when you let emporers walk by you to kill me, especially when you were wiped 3x before that.

It's disheartening friend, I thought you were better than that.

Considering we were three - you were seven - and he was one - what would you have done?

Seriously. We came back three times and still fought you. We knew we were badly out manned. 2:1 odds but we came back - and when Prim showed - you lost enough so that we could wipe both. This is called tactical combat - not kill the emperor.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called you hate my alliance for some reason and let an opponent waltz through you to get to me.

Everyone that plays on that server knows there is something funky up with that whole blue emp crew, but your red friends team up with them.

It's strange really.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called you hate my alliance for some reason and let an opponent waltz through you to get to me.

Everyone that plays on that server knows there is something funky up with that whole blue emp crew, but your red friends team up with them.

It's strange really.

Its a simple concept. When I join the map, regardless of anything else, if someone holds arrius, kings, or farra... whoever they are is the faction I farm for the entire evening, and I will totally ignore the other for the most part.

Draw your own conclusions from that.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

It's strange really.

Its a simple concept. When I join the map, regardless of anything else, if someone holds arrius, kings, or farra... whoever they are is the faction I farm for the entire evening, and I will totally ignore the other for the most part.

Draw your own conclusions from that.

ha ha! To be fair I told the angry DC pugs last night to leave Arrius alone and farm yellow instead. I don't remember if they actually took it, the AD PVDoor crew started up around then.

AD grabbed our scroll back after we took it, and purposely hopped into the slaughterfish lake around IC, dying somewhere way in the middle of it. Of course then our scroll ported back to their home keep, way behind their lines. And THEN the AD wonder why some DC players ignore red emperors just to kill more of them.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to solo Farra this morning - it was blue - the only problem I had was guard respawn - so I had a friend come help me cap flags faster. It was blue at the time. Then I managed to recap Arrius with only 2 DC defenders - with help from a guy from zone + my buddy. It was also blue.

When I logged in this afternoon I harassed DC at Alessia non stop. Having gotten BRK back into EP hands while they were taking down chalman.

There is no conspiracy. There is an understanding. AD zergs like crazy and PvDoors the map one color. We specifically held back the other night - leaving you guys tri keeps and scrolls alone - BOTH FACTIONS - but we crowned an emp against 6-8 DC and the same amount of AD - yes there were like 14 EP pugs grouped with me and 2 other EHJ at the time.

PvDooring the map unicolor the very next day in some misplaced attempt to finish second place? Cmon...you guys just want extra buffs and emp and can't control yourselves when its just kill NPC's feel like you are winning.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks to everyone for the amazing PVP.

I had a blast defending Roe all night. Seriously, I have never had that much fun in PVP in a long time. The fights were absolutely amazing, the AD never let up.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR showed up, blitzkrieged the map like we always do, double scroll run, had the entire blue faction trapped at roebeck for dethrone. Had the map right where I wanted it at 9pm central. All of DC was on an island (Roebeck) oceans from any relief spawn (we had rayles, ash, glade, brindle) and it was last emp keep.

What does the rest of EP do? Attack Alessia, pulling AD off of roe, and the AD counterattack costs us sej and almost brk, I have to pull off of roe to defend, giving DC a moment to breathe and recap ash.

Why does EP insist on crossing that godforsaken alessia bridge? Youre stupid. AD was attacking DC just like I wanted them to be until that. We didnt need alessia, that would have been an easy steamroll once Prim was dethroned. Swear to god I want to build a brick fricken wall in front of that bridge.
    Edited by Rylana on June 25, 2016 10:39AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    DR showed up, blitzkrieged the map like we always do, double scroll run, had the entire blue faction trapped at roebeck for dethrone. Had the map right where I wanted it at 9pm central. All of DC was on an island (Roebeck) oceans from any relief spawn (we had rayles, ash, glade, brindle)

What does the rest of EP do? Attack Alessia, pulling AD off of roe, and the AD counterattack costs us sej and almost brk, I have to pull off of roe to defend, giving DC a moment to breathe and recap ash.

Why does EP insist on crossing that godforsaken alessia bridge? Youre stupid. AD was attacking DC just like I wanted them to be until that. We didnt need alessia, that would have been an easy steamroll once Prim was dethroned. Swear to god I want to build a brick fricken wall in front of that bridge.

EP = Elite Potatos
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did see a Braidas though, DC was clearly panicked, XD, they called in big guns. But it was not to be.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Thanks to everyone for the amazing PVP.

I had a blast defending Roe all night. Seriously, I have never had that much fun in PVP in a long time. The fights were absolutely amazing, the AD never let up.

Now that we have a relatively low pop somewhat balanced campaign - with 2-3 bars for each faction - the PvP should be awesome.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had to solo Farra this morning - it was blue - the only problem I had was guard respawn - so I had a friend come help me cap flags faster. It was blue at the time. Then I managed to recap Arrius with only 2 DC defenders - with help from a guy from zone + my buddy. It was also blue.

When I logged in this afternoon I harassed DC at Alessia non stop. Having gotten BRK back into EP hands while they were taking down chalman.

There is no conspiracy. There is an understanding. AD zergs like crazy and PvDoors the map one color. We specifically held back the other night - leaving you guys tri keeps and scrolls alone - BOTH FACTIONS - but we crowned an emp against 6-8 DC and the same amount of AD - yes there were like 14 EP pugs grouped with me and 2 other EHJ at the time.

PvDooring the map unicolor the very next day in some misplaced attempt to finish second place? Cmon...you guys just want extra buffs and emp and can't control yourselves when its just kill NPC's feel like you are winning.

I mean you lump me into these guys but you do understand that I run alone in right? I mean how often do you see me in a crowd?
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DR showed up, blitzkrieged the map like we always do, double scroll run, had the entire blue faction trapped at roebeck for dethrone. Had the map right where I wanted it at 9pm central. All of DC was on an island (Roebeck) oceans from any relief spawn (we had rayles, ash, glade, brindle) and it was last emp keep.

It was really fun working on the front lines while you guys back capped. EHJ had a small crew of only 6 last night - we peaked at 7 - but it was fun nonetheless.

The EP pugs on this server are as bad as the AD pugs on this server. When they see EP taking ground they want to punish AD as they are the ones typically inflicting the zerg of pain - as they are doing now - taking Arrius with 18 in the middle of a gorgeous Saturday afternoon on the east coast. I had logged in for half an hour to find BRK yellow and chalman blue and was just disgusted again.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

It was really fun working on the front lines while you guys back capped. EHJ had a small crew of only 6 last night - we peaked at 7 - but it was fun nonetheless.

The EP pugs on this server are as bad as the AD pugs on this server. When they see EP taking ground they want to punish AD as they are the ones typically inflicting the zerg of pain - as they are doing now - taking Arrius with 18 in the middle of a gorgeous Saturday afternoon on the east coast. I had logged in for half an hour to find BRK yellow and chalman blue and was just disgusted again.

Everyone not in AD seems to despise them the most. Given a pug of the size that EP fielded last night, I'm not surprised that a whole raid group grabbed their butcher knives and headed for the closest yellow keep.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone not in AD seems to despise them the most. Given a pug of the size that EP fielded last night, I'm not surprised that a whole raid group grabbed their butcher knives and headed for the closest yellow keep.

That zerg that was with the scrolls was totally my fault, I took a 20 man DR group to Ash and Rayles and by the time we were running them home we had over 50 EP with us. We capped the scrolls and those 30ish EP went to fricken alessia, which is what made me mad.

Meanwhile we showed up at Roe front door and mine, and holy blue.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

That zerg that was with the scrolls was totally my fault, I took a 20 man DR group to Ash and Rayles and by the time we were running them home we had over 50 EP with us. We capped the scrolls and those 30ish EP went to fricken alessia, which is what made me mad.

Meanwhile we showed up at Roe front door and mine, and holy blue.

I know, I was there ;-)

I have to commend you on the scroll raid though. It was daring and aggressive.

Edited by Minalan on June 26, 2016 4:19AM
  • xANTIxMATTERx
    xANTIxMATTERx
    ✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna hop in here and say Azuras is amazing. I thought it would be wack but no it's incredible
    Anti-Matter | Nightblade | AR 40 | Flawless Conqueror | Former Emperor x 2
    Anti-Psychotic | Stamplar | AR 25 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Matter | Stam DK | AR 18 | Former Emperor
    Anti-Gravity | Stam Sorcerer | AR 10 | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Freeze | Magicka DK | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-One | Magicka Sorc | Flawless Conqueror
    Anti-Matter | Magplar | Shehai Shatterer

Officer of Haxus | NA
    Member of The Order of Mundus | NA
    Former Member of Havoc, IR, Learn 2 Play and Crown Store Heros
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm just gonna hop in here and say Azuras is amazing. I thought it would be wack but no it's incredible

Azuras has been closest to the way the game should be performing for a while now. Not too many people but always someplace to find action. Minimal lag/imbalance. I haven't had as much fun running under level 30 in a long time, which says a lot for the comparisons between AZ and Blackwater. Hopefully the pops stay the way they are, because we are having a lot of fun on EP lately.
    Marek
  • Hektik_V
    Hektik_V
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Needs more DC and AD.
    Das Hektik
    Hektik V
    Hektiksaurus
    Hekspawn

@HEKT1K
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    Needs more DC and AD.

lols. All night last night AD was at 3 bars - DC 2 and EP 2. Generally speaking it has been AD 3 bars EP 1 - DC 2-3 depending on the status of Haderus.

Was nice to see more EP out all day yesterday though that is for certain. However, the GOT crowning of emp by AD was cheese - not unexpected but cheese nonetheless.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hektik_V wrote: »
    Needs more DC and AD.

lols. All night last night AD was at 3 bars - DC 2 and EP 2. Generally speaking it has been AD 3 bars EP 1 - DC 2-3 depending on the status of Haderus.

Was nice to see more EP out all day yesterday though that is for certain. However, the GOT crowning of emp by AD was cheese - not unexpected but cheese nonetheless.

The dethrone was oh so easy though.

Darkest Einherjar rekt that ring.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    There are rumors that MORE DC are switching to Haderus. Which is exactly what the server doesn't need. I can't go anywhere without getting zerged by red or yoloing into a small fight and finding a dozen+ blues behind me and we zerg down someone else.

My new EP toon might be playing in Azura's soon.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NBrookus come on over! I'm always looking for a new Red to kill.... :D
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    There are rumors that MORE DC are switching to Haderus. Which is exactly what the server doesn't need. I can't go anywhere without getting zerged by red or yoloing into a small fight and finding a dozen+ blues behind me and we zerg down someone else.

My new EP toon might be playing in Azura's soon.

Many go there to play with a certain blue emperor and streamer.

I guest it for fun and PVE. The sewers there are surprisingly better balanced than the over world.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    There are rumors that MORE DC are switching to Haderus."

lol?

After EP paid that group of big guns from Haderus to come wipe, DC then brought half of a 500 man guild to AZ... and you think that DC are "leaving"? lol

With Braidus leading it...?

Congrats EP. You brought a nightmare to AZ, and this is what the server is going to look like from now on.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

lol?

After EP paid that group of big guns from Haderus to come wipe, DC then brought half of a 500 man guild to AZ... and you think that DC are "leaving"? lol

Congrats EP. You brought a nightmare to AZ, and this is what the server is going to look like from now on.

If youre referring to DR in your sentence regarding "big guns" aint no one paying us, all we need is your sweet booty AP as incentive to show up. Just keep on throwing yourselves en masse at alessia south wall or sej porch with a thousand camps, its like old school wabba up in here for AP/hr.

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

lol?

More Butthurt AD. The server is more fun than it ever was. The fact that more competition showed up is going to hurt AD - and give more incentive for better players from other campaigns to come and compete in an environment that actually makes you pay for mistakes.

I see nothing wrong with the current state of the campaign - aside from the absence of people when one color owns emp. When EP had emp last night - there were no combatants. Seems they all went to bed early to flip the map early this morning. That's pretty much garbage play...but it is what it is and I welcome to continued fights / battles and consistent AP/Hour we earn on this campaign. I also welcome the better guilds who are finding out what we found out a long time ago - it's hard to fight here - but it can be done if done with tactics and proper positioning.

The AD zergbads are not going to like a competitive hard fought campaign. We all know this. You don't have to come here and cry about it.

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Running over solo players trying to take home keeps from an all one color map opposite your own home keeps with 12 players is not hard fought.

Resource boosting to get 1m AP in less than 1 day is not hard fought.

Empower groups exploiting into keeps is not hard fought.

Farming inexperienced players at the last held alliance castle is not hard fought.

Having organized pvp groups plowing through the map against people 10x less their skill is not hard fought.

The people who have come into this campaign have come to farm ap pure and simple.

Has nothing to do with supposed quality or lag or any other ***

Azuras is invariably goong to have the easiest AP for people to farm and that's why they are there.

I mean what they possibly could need more ap for i dont know, but I guess it makes them feel better being the biggest kid in the playground.
This discussion has been closed.