The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• khazalmani
    khazalmani
    Soul Shriven
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    a handful of AD could stand going EP, because that faction is hopeless on this server.
    Guess you didn't see the map today. EP took emp around 6 am Central apparently.

Because taking the map in the middle of the night when there's no opposition is "fun and competitive", right?

Look folks, you don't have to search far to see the real reason for this "recruitment" thread. It's posted right above:
    bitaken wrote: »
    I will do my best to make sure AD won't ever win this campaign again as long as I am playing TESO

So AD, there's your call to arms.
    Edited by khazalmani on June 18, 2016 8:22PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Draxys wrote: »
    @bitaken How exactly does it feel like old pvp? haven't had the will to slug through the current game but if it's that fun, I could be swayed to play in non-cp. I have all yellows though =P

It's like old style PvP because if you make a mistake - no matter how good you may be or how well you are setup - you die.

In the CP camps - you have an essentially unlimited pool of resources that enables you to come back from mistakes.

Here - it doesn't happen. You mess up - you eat dirt.

Exactly this. You have to watch your positioning. If you're in the wrong place you're free AP for the other team.

CP has mostly ruined PVP IMO. Immortal builds. Players that don't take damage or die. One shot nightblades. Two shot bow builds. 100% Armor penetration builds. There aren't any here.

Even sorcs are viable on Azuras with six second shields without stacking.

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khazalmani wrote: »
    a handful of AD could stand going EP, because that faction is hopeless on this server.

Because taking the map in the middle of the night when there's no opposition is "fun and competitive", right?

Look folks, you don't have to search far to see the real reason for this "recruitment" thread. It's posted right above:
    I will do my best to make sure AD won't ever win this campaign again as long as I am playing TESO

The middle of the night? We dethroned Taytay when he was online - with 7 friends in a group - we had 10 EP. QQ less Pew Pew more.

We took emp after AD logged. I know about the "sag" of losing emp and saying - oh well...

You know - part of building a fun and competitive campaign is letting everyone have a day in the sun. EP had not had their own scrolls for more than 4 hours in over two months. We decide to get Mikmak his emperorship (his first one) and get some morale going on the EP side and you want to cry about it. Oh...did I take your toys away?

No. AD will not win this campaign as long as I am playing TESO.

Bring it.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    >_> DR may become a more regular presence if the AP stays this nomnom. There is a very vocal minority, quickly becoming a majority that is demanding moar slaughter.

We shall see.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So the AD "Call to Arms" results in a 3 bar pop to 1 bar for EP and 1 bar to DC and a totally yellow map.

Way to zerg a campaign that had its most exciting day with three way combat ALL DAY on Saturday.

Do you even realize what you are asking for by doing this crap?

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    DR took a little detour to Azuras tonight with 10 of us + a few pugs we picked up in zone.

Holy AP, and the emp is so squishy. If not for our commitment to Haderus, we would probably be here more.

The AD zerg is real though, bring friends, this aint a server youre gonna 4vX or something on, they will throw down 20 siege and just sit on keep walls all night with 30+ being scared to engage open field.

But when they do, omg they yield the good stuff lolz. And by that I mean piles of AP. almost 70k in just under 2 hours, all on offense, no farming involved or any defenses needed, they just campcampcamp diediedie. Hell, I got five KBs on the emp as a healer. Its just slaughter. Theres just so many of them you get overwhelmed in any prolonged engagement.

Do want moar pl0x.

Must of missed this . When VE went AD on TF , we went to TF to make up for some of the loss to DC . I left Haderus all together as there were plenty of DC there .

Trust me, AD does not need more numbers on Azuras. VE should either stay on True or make appearances on Had when AD is slow. In terms of balancing anyway, the EP presence on Azuras is pretty minimal besides Bitten Kittens group, and any guilds (like ours) that guest in from time to time.

No, they don't need more people. The 50 of them steamrolling keeps today were plenty to roll over the 12 EP online and the 20 or so DC that logged right after getting steamrolled at Aleswell.

They had two raids - both of them nearly full - + at least 2 5-10 man groups - all together. Was pretty silly. We really need more DC and EP on this camp and it can be a ton of fun. We were able to back cap BRK and Chal while they got Ales - but then DC logged and those low level keeps were fodder for that powerzerg.

That's exactly what you were doing with DC before you flipped to EP. I was one of the few AD left when we could only get maybe a 12 man group at the most on any given day. We were steamrolled day after day by blues for almost the last two campaigns. This week is the first time AD that has had enough to fill one raid and then some since Azura went to no CP. The majority of AD left for the CP servers the same as everyone else. It's nice to actually have people to group with now.

We do need more players on DC and EP. But not some of the ones that are currently there. I just got done PVPing for a bit and the cheats/exploits of getting in keeps without sieging it are really getting out of hand. I wish that Zenimax would fix the issues with gap closers and while they aren't, people should have enough honor not to use them that way. Wishful thinking in a time when it's easier for people to cheat, than actually work hard.

As stated before, my mentioning of cheats has nothing to do with you @bitaken, we fought tonight at BRK and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next battle.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    DR took a little detour to Azuras tonight with 10 of us + a few pugs we picked up in zone.

Holy AP, and the emp is so squishy. If not for our commitment to Haderus, we would probably be here more.

The AD zerg is real though, bring friends, this aint a server youre gonna 4vX or something on, they will throw down 20 siege and just sit on keep walls all night with 30+ being scared to engage open field.

But when they do, omg they yield the good stuff lolz. And by that I mean piles of AP. almost 70k in just under 2 hours, all on offense, no farming involved or any defenses needed, they just campcampcamp diediedie. Hell, I got five KBs on the emp as a healer. Its just slaughter. Theres just so many of them you get overwhelmed in any prolonged engagement.

Do want moar pl0x.

Must of missed this . When VE went AD on TF , we went to TF to make up for some of the loss to DC . I left Haderus all together as there were plenty of DC there .

Trust me, AD does not need more numbers on Azuras. VE should either stay on True or make appearances on Had when AD is slow. In terms of balancing anyway, the EP presence on Azuras is pretty minimal besides Bitten Kittens group, and any guilds (like ours) that guest in from time to time.

No, they don't need more people. The 50 of them steamrolling keeps today were plenty to roll over the 12 EP online and the 20 or so DC that logged right after getting steamrolled at Aleswell.

They had two raids - both of them nearly full - + at least 2 5-10 man groups - all together. Was pretty silly. We really need more DC and EP on this camp and it can be a ton of fun. We were able to back cap BRK and Chal while they got Ales - but then DC logged and those low level keeps were fodder for that powerzerg.

That's exactly what you were doing with DC before you flipped to EP. I was one of the few AD left when we could only get maybe a 12 man group at the most on any given day. We were steamrolled day after day by blues for almost the last two campaigns. This week is the first time AD that has had enough to fill one raid and then some since Azura went to no CP. The majority of AD left for the CP servers the same as everyone else. It's nice to actually have people to group with now.

We do need more players on DC and EP. But not some of the ones that are currently there. I just got done PVPing for a bit and the cheats/exploits of getting in keeps without sieging it are really getting out of hand. I wish that Zenimax would fix the issues with gap closers and while they aren't, people should have enough honor not to use them that way. Wishful thinking in a time when it's easier for people to cheat, than actually work hard.

As stated before, my mentioning of cheats has nothing to do with you @bitaken, we fought tonight at BRK and I really enjoyed it. I look forward to the next battle.

I enjoy all the fights too. I just wish it wasn't all about turning the map one color all the damn time. THAT...I am getting sick of.

AD insists on doubling or tripling everyone else in population and zerging out every fire on the map like you do not want PvP you just want to sit and hit M and say - "Isn't that awesome!" or something. I don't get it. However, I am really hoping the map looks like it does now - most of the night tonight. Should make for another fun night of very balanced and fun 3 way PvP.

• khazalmani
    khazalmani
    Soul Shriven

I enjoy all the fights too. I just wish it wasn't all about turning the map one color all the damn time. THAT...I am getting sick of.

AD insists on doubling or tripling everyone else in population and zerging out every fire on the map like you do not want PvP you just want to sit and hit M and say - "Isn't that awesome!" or something. I don't get it. However, I am really hoping the map looks like it does now - most of the night tonight. Should make for another fun night of very balanced and fun 3 way PvP.

Allow me to once again step in and present a differing opinion:
    • DC won the last campaign and is currently winning this one. You never came here to bemoan when most of the map was blue, as it has been for much of the past two months. Perhaps that's because you were playing DC at the time?
    • EP lost its low population bonus, and AD is catching up to EP for second place. I can see why you wouldn't like that, since you now play EP.
    • When I just left Cyrodiil, AD had Fare, Black Boot, and Bloodmayne. Of course you hope that the map stays this way, because then AD will once again come in third.

So once again, folks, don't be fooled by all this sweet-sounding talk about "balanced and fun" PVP. It's really just about making sure that AD loses, as he has already admitted.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Allow me to once again step in and present a differing opinion:
    • DC won the last campaign and is currently winning this one. You never came here to bemoan when most of the map was blue, as it has been for much of the past two months. Perhaps that's because you were playing DC at the time?
    • EP lost its low population bonus, and AD is catching up to EP for second place. I can see why you wouldn't like that, since you now play EP.
    • When I just left Cyrodiil, AD had Fare, Black Boot, and Bloodmayne. Of course you hope that the map stays this way, because then AD will once again come in third.

So once again, folks, don't be fooled by all this sweet-sounding talk about "balanced and fun" PVP. It's really just about making sure that AD loses, as he has already admitted.

The counterpoint to your own argument is actually contained mostly within your own argument.

"When I just left Cyrodiil, AD had Fare, Black Boot, and Bloodmayne."

When is the last time AD stopped at BRK and Chalman, or Ash and Aleswell? AD takes literally EVERYTHING on the map.

And you wonder why every day is operation F-AD
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • khazalmani
    khazalmani
    Soul Shriven
    The counterpoint to your own argument is actually contained mostly within your own argument.

When is the last time AD stopped at BRK and Chalman, or Ash and Aleswell? AD takes literally EVERYTHING on the map.

Completely fair point. All I can tell you is that I've seen many people in AD, myself included, who have asked that gate keeps not be held. After the past two campaigns of being on the receiving end we know how much it sucks.

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Completely fair point. All I can tell you is that I've seen many people in AD, myself included, who have asked that gate keeps not be held. After the past two campaigns of being on the receiving end we know how much it sucks.

Listen, I know you don't want to hear this so try to really listen, when AD takes the map - and leaves EP with farra and Kings and DC with nothing....because you want to catch them on the scoreboard I guess?...you will back cap Arrius...Back cap Glademist - and even make sure you take dragonclaw. Do you even realize how unsporting it is for the faction running 2-3 bars a night usually having two 24 man groups - do that to EP who might have 10 people online at any given time - 8 in comms 2 not - and DC who you have been ruthlessly gate camping?

We could have taken Altadoon today. Would have been simple. However, as your defenders stopped defending - I stopped attacking. You did have defenders on. 8 of them. We had 12 or so EP and I think 5 DC when you lost your last emp keep - then more cam on. DC tried chalman - got rebuffed - and pretty much logged.

IDGAFF what place EP finishes in. I have been on EP for 6 days. 6 whole days of working to get outposts - trying to get your attention - and then doing our best to farm some AP before we get plowed over by 20+. Hoping DC can get glade and pressure other places and force you to spread out or lose more keeps.

However, you don't really spread out. You just take the whole pile to the last captured objective - steamroll the opposition and move on to the next one. It is disgusting.

• khazalmani
    khazalmani
    Soul Shriven
    OK, so since no one enjoys seeing the opposition control the entire map, I'm going to throw out an idea that might not have any chance of working. But here goes:
    • One day prior to the start of the new campaign, we allow each faction to get their 2 temple scrolls. These scrolls stay in their respective temples for the duration of the next campaign and are off limits.
    • One day prior to the start of the new campaign, we allow each faction to get their gate keeps, the respective "middle" keep (Fare, Glade, and Arrius), and the outlying home keep (Brindle for AD, Dragonclaw for DC, and Drakelowe for EP). These keeps are off limits for the duration of the next campaign.
    • That leaves the inner ring Emp keeps and 3 outposts. These are up for grabs for anyone who can take and hold them during the next campaign.

So, the difference in campaign points would be based solely on the number of inner keeps and outposts that each faction holds at any given time.

I realize that there's no way to vote on this amongst the server population, that enforcing this would be difficult, and that imposing these rules might cause people who disagree to leave the server. But setting those things aside for the moment, I'm curious to know if anyone is interested in giving this a try.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think it would be great if on reset all scrolls returned to their home temple, each faction possessed only their home "triangle", and imperials held the rest. It would probably be backcap chaos but a more balanced way of starting off the campaign.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    However, you don't really spread out. You just take the whole pile to the last captured objective - steamroll the opposition and move on to the next one. It is disgusting.
    I think I can explain this one. There aren't organized guilds that have run on AD's side for about a month. But we do have a pug whisperer or two and they tend to pull all the pugs into one group.

The reason they bring a raid and a half to fight a dozen people plus emp is because in the past they haven't been successful with less. No one uses voice comms, they don't have a good grasp of the general strategy (much less specific strategies), and because they don't play together all the time they haven't developed the necessary trust of each other to move confidently.

But they mean well and are surprisingly resilient. It's a shame I've grown fond of a lot of them over the past months or else I'd be farming for days with my DC character. I try to give guidance but it usually comes off as sarcastic and frustrated ravings.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    This whole thread seems to be people arguing that '2 wrongs make a right'.
    I've been playing on AZ since last campaign and all I see in EP zone chat most days is people complaining about the DC/AD zerg, or how they keep pushing us to our gates, or the PvDooring, or the night capping, etc. 2 days ago I logged on to AZ to see an EP zerg, which was surprising in itself, zerging down all the keeps. At one point they sent a full group to take a keep from 4 DC. I spent most of that day in IC because topside reminded me of TF which is what I went to AZ to get away from. Why complain and QQ about people zerging and PvDooring, then proceed to do it yourself? Don't get me wrong, it's not just EP that do it. The beginning of the campaign was all blue, you couldn't even take Arrius mine without 20 DC showing up to zerg you down. And yet the amount of whispers I got from DC friends in AZ complaining about the EP was phenomenal.
    And Bitaken I see where you're coming from but people are going to make judgements about you based on the fact that you were a DC on AZ less than a week ago.
    Just my 2 cents worth. :smile:
    Sorry about wall of text >.<
    Edited by Caza99 on June 21, 2016 11:05PM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, so since no one enjoys seeing the opposition control the entire map, I'm going to throw out an idea that might not have any chance of working. But here goes:
    • One day prior to the start of the new campaign, we allow each faction to get their 2 temple scrolls. These scrolls stay in their respective temples for the duration of the next campaign and are off limits.
    • One day prior to the start of the new campaign, we allow each faction to get their gate keeps, the respective "middle" keep (Fare, Glade, and Arrius), and the outlying home keep (Brindle for AD, Dragonclaw for DC, and Drakelowe for EP). These keeps are off limits for the duration of the next campaign.
    • That leaves the inner ring Emp keeps and 3 outposts. These are up for grabs for anyone who can take and hold them during the next campaign.

So, the difference in campaign points would be based solely on the number of inner keeps and outposts that each faction holds at any given time.

I realize that there's no way to vote on this amongst the server population, that enforcing this would be difficult, and that imposing these rules might cause people who disagree to leave the server. But setting those things aside for the moment, I'm curious to know if anyone is interested in giving this a try.

We used to have an agreement with a guy named Agrippa Invisus. He was a great leader for EP - we played DC - they were a 16-20 man group and so were we. Our agreement was this:

Less than 2 bar pop - Tri keeps <home keeps that protect scrolls> and scrolls off limits.
    2 Bars or greater - gloves are off - we are coming for you.
    Crowning an emp when any faction was less than 2 bars was cheesy - cheap - frowned upon - and considered poor play. It was only done on the low pop servers for the passives - and those are irrelevant now.

Now I will grant you that any of these rules will be impossible to implement on this server - and this was an agreement between respected enemies. Our fights against Mighterknot + Agrippa + Crystalised almost always boiled down to who got the last negate off - and then synergized banners. We were prolly 52% win rate and they were ALWAYS fun fights. There was respect - sneak atacktics were always a win - and fun and friendly jibes at each other both for mistakes made and nice plays.

Servers one color - especially done when others are sleeping - always create an animosity that is nearly impossible to "put away" before sufficient payback is issued. Said payback only motivates the enemy to further retaliate and the cycle goes on.

That's where we are with AS. AD has the population - DC has the population - EP is beginning to get some population.

If we could turn this into a 2 bar pop across the board nightly server - the agreement I had with Agrippa would go a long way to giving everyone what they want.
    Edited by bitaken on June 22, 2016 2:29AM

• Maxima333
    Maxima333
    Soul Shriven
    Who the hell is this @Bitaken guy to let us know what to do!? Log in your AD and take over the map now, he is always running with the same tools, I heard Yote is his son and his wife plays Gunter, no more Bit, I 'm coming for you!
  • Morostyle
    Morostyle
    ✭✭✭✭
    AZURA EU is lag free with tons of zergs - Best AP farming ever :)

NA players should reroll EU, COME COME LETS HAVE FUN!
    Edited by Morostyle on June 23, 2016 2:01AM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pug zergs have no conscience or accountability no matter the faction. It's a hungry devouring swarm that eats smaller factions, and teabags kills they didn't even participate in.

AD has been the worst offender of late but I'd be lying if I said that DC wasn't doing the same thing a month ago. AD seemed to bulk up recently when Haderus stopped being an easy buff server with no real competition. No hate for Haderus, I got my first emperor kill there when the horde was all Gate camping DC.

Personally I prefer TF for the large scale battles, the EP swarm is real there.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EP got emp today - it was a fun capture of the emp keeps with a smart small AD group back capping us as we pressed DC keeps for emp.

However, and I only hope this is an example set, we did not press the tri keeps, nor the enemy scrolls.

And when pugs were begging us to take fare and glade we flat out explained why we would not do that.

Edit: and to their credit - stuck to only grabbing a fare / glade resource now and then to get the enemy to come fight. Well done EP!!

Due to that - AD participation and DC participation was strong most of the night - even though the emp group was chasing them down. The DC fight at ales was REALLY fun - and the AD fight at Roe looked like there was no chance we could hold - but we did - and managed a back cap on Alessia while the emp held down Roe as best he could.

Overall a really fun night - no one was stuck at their gates - no one "got farmed" and PvP was had.

I only hope that's an example for how much fun this server can be for a 3 way 2 bar pop.
    Edited by bitaken on June 23, 2016 4:58AM

• Maxima333
    Maxima333
    Soul Shriven
    You did it this time Bitaken! but I won't let it happen again! never a g a i n! < add evil laugh here>
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, I figured the emp would be dethroned - but AD just HAS to take Arrius - WTF is wrong with you people?

Do you not see the hypocrisy?

Fear the gate camp AD.

#makecyrodilredagain

• Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been playing Azura lately and it really is an awesome server. I played a bit on AD the other day and last night on EP. It sucks when the pops drop and i have to go back to the one shot zergy mess of the CP campaigns.
    Edited by Cinnamon_Spider on June 23, 2016 12:15PM
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LOL @ all of AD PvDooring another yellow map.

This proves nothing - and only encourages exactly what will make you all cry your eyes out and leave to go back to haderus.

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

This proves nothing - and only encourages exactly what will make you all cry your eyes out and leave to go back to haderus.

I was on at 4:30 am or so when they crowned again. I was crafting a suit for a friend and BSing, then they crowned. I was all.. Really? Seriously?

Sure taytaytatty isnt doing it himself, but he sure as f*** doesn't mind waking up as emperor day after day and defending those keeps.

*** it, just push AD to the gates until some of the pugs get tired of it and leave.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not just emp - EVERYTHING.

Sort of feeling like this campaign is dead. If everytime they get 12 people - and those 12 people have no opposition - they just push everyone to the gates......yeah this is what kills a server.

We showed them yesterday how it should be done.

We took emp - left the tri keeps for both factions alone - there were defenders everywhere.

However, these AD - nope - they can't think straight when they have an open path to easy points on the board.

I was told they are "Playing the game the right way" and I should stop giving them lectures about what is good for PvP.

So yeah - they can go farm sewers on Azuras for all I care. Even if we gate camped them for a week it would do nothing but make them wait till we were offline and just plow the map again.

There ya go AD - have it. Enjoy your PvE!!

• Cinnamon_Spider
    Cinnamon_Spider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The AD on that server are something else. They're all newer players and they scoff at anything the seasoned players tell them.

They're also really easy to run in and overload down. >:)
    Cinn #SorcLivesMatter
    Exquisite Bedlam - Sorcerer AD rank 34
    Cinnamonspiderdreams - Sorcerer EP rank 24
    Synaris Astarte - Templar DC rank 24
    Cinnamon Spider - Nightblade AD

Youtube - Cinnamon_Spider
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd have to agree with you there. I haven't been on much longer than maybe 20 minutes a day since Monday. Probly a bunch of kids on summer vacation doing it.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to agree with this sentiment
    Robbmrp wrote: »

I'd have to agree with you there. I haven't been on much longer than maybe 20 minutes a day since Monday. Probly a bunch of kids on summer vacation doing it.

We killed off their 12 man PVDoor group last night at Far keep. It was a great fight, with roughly equal numbers. After that their mob sort of calmed down.

We sort of had to push AD past their home keeps yesterday because one of them got salty and dropped our scroll in the middle of the slaughterfish lake. XD It reappeared way behind their lines, so we took it back. And all of their scrolls while we were at it, because that was a *** move on their part.

I have to admit that was really funny though, for laughs I tried to fish it out closer to the shore a few times. Slaughterfish OP!
    Edited by Minalan on June 24, 2016 6:26PM
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tossing a few things in here

Everyone terms an "AD Zerg" like players are in a group together communicating and storming on stuff. This doesn't happen as much as you'd think, and the Zone communication is no where as informative as EP. This may be why AD needs 3 times the numbers in some cases, most of us play solo.

You can notice this in keep sieges and how EP and DC have gotten fat off ganking for weeks, a few slow to the party folks trail behind to be eaten be nightblades, or AD rubs into a keep and get ball zerg countered with an organized group that can call out different tactics. It's almost sad when AD wipes them out only to face them a few moments later thanks to a forward camp one guy puts down and they get destroyed on the rebound.

If it comes down to getting AD to organize though, I doubt EP & DC are going to have a fun time though. It seems both faction groups come here now to AP grind rather than look for a challenge, hence the fighting at AD gates when two colors control nearby keeps, EP allowing DC to take its scroll back, and various other collaborative methods between the two factions time to time. I wouldn't go far to say they are working together, save a few individuals, but avoiding one another for the easy track to AP.

So, the call goes out to AD to group together and work together to push back this threat. But not too much because then they'll likely log off or swap sides because it's too hard of a fight.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
This discussion has been closed.