Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

No. A NB isn't limited to (nor should they want to be) a ganker role/build.

But, to say that a ganker build/role is useless or stupid is, in itself... stupid.

A Nightblade is, by design, a perfect stealth sniper.

Where would DC be, without @jameslogan425 marking people... before dirt-rolling them? lol

Yoooo. Wait. Sure, when I'm running solo, I'll assess a situation from stealth, mark the target in a cluster of enemies with the lowest HP, ambush to them, Dawnbreaker of Smiting all of their faces, reverse slice, reverse slice... but I'm not seeing how that makes me a ganker.

Also. I do not have snipe or cloak on my bars.

</3
    Betsy
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭

But, to say that a ganker build/role is useless or stupid is, in itself... stupid.

Where would DC be, without @jameslogan425 marking people... before dirt-rolling them? lol

Yoooo. Wait. Sure, when I'm running solo, I'll assess a situation from stealth, mark the target in a cluster of enemies with the lowest HP, ambush to them, Dawnbreaker of Smiting all of their faces, reverse slice, reverse slice... but I'm not seeing how that makes me a ganker.

</3

First of all... you better edit this post and take out that "</3". lol

Secondly, a ganker role isn't the "bad word" that people have associated with it in this game. It's viable, especially with the rocky outcrops and terrain surrounding most keeps in Cyro.

Third, although I never even called you a "ganker," how many times have you sat in stealth outside of both, an outer wall and inner wall postern door... on the opposite side of a seige... and killed players entering/exiting those doors....? Many, many times... that's how many.

You're the perfect assassin. Period.

(now... delete that broken heart. lol)
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

</3

Secondly, a ganker role isn't the "bad word" that people have associated with it in this game. It's viable, especially with the rocky outcrops and terrain surrounding most keeps in Cyro.

Third, although I never even called you a "ganker," how many times have you sat in stealth outside of both, an outer wall and inner wall postern door... on the opposite side of a seige... and killed players entering/exiting those doors....? Many, many times... that's how many.

I've got a solo gank build I've run on my templar. Was only really fun in 1.6 but it was amusing to play the role not generally associated with the class.
    Marek
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

</3

They're a little *too* perfect in the current meta, since they can take down everything in a couple of shots but maybe Malubeth cancerplars, but that's a balance issue to be addressed later.

But you get two or three of them along the horse route to the closest keep where reinforcements are coming to defend a siege, and they can really turn the tide. That and it's just funny to see one hidden friendly guy in a sea of dead bodies waiting for a res.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    How is this thread still not closed? ROFL, all you guys do is go back and forth trying to assert your forum prowess. The OP of this thread left the game about a month ago. Baffles me how ZoS hasen't shut this silliness down =)

I sighted the elusive Bitaken_Unjust not more then 12 hours ago capping resources right under the noses of DC's dedicated resource capping Zerg.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this thread still not closed? ROFL, all you guys do is go back and forth trying to assert your forum prowess. The OP of this thread left the game about a month ago. Baffles me how ZoS hasen't shut this silliness down =)

Yeah, @Dreyloch mind your business.
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

I sighted the elusive Bitaken_Unjust not more then 12 hours ago capping resources right under the noses of DC's dedicated resource capping Zerg.

No matter how much I have hated on and continue to dislike the AD that originally inhabited AZ - the reality is they have either moved to DC to feed off the AZN Invasion - or they have left the server for the most part. This new DC zerg needs a good solid butt reaming. I heard about a DC emp who is bringing entire zergs to defend emp keeps - and the 20+ that come to resources and well...I was "coerced" into coming back. I have to rework some things in my build to become top tier again - but I had some fun the past couple of days. I'll be around - not attacking AD - for the time being.
    Edited by bitaken on September 24, 2016 11:41AM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Outnumbered in the morning...
    2AALNkh.png
    D6d46bX.jpg

Outnumbered in the evening.
    lfg4pMw.png
    f932lvB.jpg

Just basic Azura's, innit. :D
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    Outnumbered in the morning...
    2AALNkh.png
    D6d46bX.jpg

Outnumbered in the evening.
    lfg4pMw.png
    f932lvB.jpg

Just basic Azura's, innit. :D

That's some DC small scale right there.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The best is when we have 5-6 EP defending - and the 40+ DC all stop to teabag you as if what they did took some skill. Newsflash - 40v1 is not feasible and no one is going to tank it.

PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do the DC think this *** is fun? 7000 vs 10? Stacking multiple raids to crush 5-6 people? I've left campaigns in the past that EP is doing this because you end up with no fights.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HAY GUIZ LOOK HOW GUD WE R

This is Kingscrest AND WE HAVE NO SCROLLS.

jfc. I'd be *** ashamed to be DC.

8Ctm2dp.png
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awwwwwwwwwwww yeah look how good these kids are. Sending 300 people to Farragut to siege the corner.

But we'll lose it tho since ZOS is too *** busy making mount reskins instead of doing dynamic population caps.

K9CqMMM.png
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah but on the flipside 7 x 531cp v me at a dolmen, why?

Screenshot_20160925_035913.png
    (only 4 pictured)

Edit: Just hope it's not the same people who care when they themselves are ridiculously out numbered.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on September 24, 2016 6:08PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    Favorite thing anyone has said to me all week:
    "I came back just to crush you." - @bitaken
    <33333
    Betsy
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(only 4 pictured)

Edit: Just hope it's not the same people who care when they themselves are ridiculously out numbered.

Because your *** faction won't let anyone have any keeps?

You're literally killing the campaign.
    Edited by svartorn on September 24, 2016 6:15PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »

(only 4 pictured)

Yes, my faction with 2 keeps won't let anyone else have anything.

Edit: and even if I was DC, if I was out and about not attacking your keeps how would I be to blame anyway?
    Edited by Taylor_MB on September 24, 2016 6:15PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(only 4 pictured)

Edit: and even if I was DC, if I was out and about not attacking your keeps how would I be to blame anyway?

Ahh yes, the spineless AD. Never pushing the DC emp keeps ever, but going behind the lines and trying to take EP stuff while DC controls the map. I didn't think you cowards logged on unless you had emp?
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

(only 4 pictured)

Ahh yes, the spineless AD. Never pushing the DC emp keeps ever, but going behind the lines and trying to take EP stuff while DC controls the map. I didn't think you cowards logged on unless you had emp?

....okay

... you are one of those people

*backs away slowly*
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    I think... Umm. svartorn is just a bit salty at the moment. Fighting the DC horde, while it may be decent / good AP, is a bit bad for the sodium levels, as it barely feels like PVP.

Anyway, Taylor, I think those EP just wanted to do the dolmen. If it's just me coming across an enemy faction player soloing a dolmen, I always whisper them and see how they react. But then people tell me I'm a carebear and I should just kill the enemies when I see them. So, eh. Who knows, yeah?
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    I think... Umm. svartorn is just a bit salty at the moment. Fighting the DC horde, while it may be decent / good AP, is a bit bad for the sodium levels, as it barely feels like PVP.

Anyway, Taylor, I think those EP just wanted to do the dolmen. If it's just me coming across an enemy faction player soloing a dolmen, I always whisper them and see how they react. But then people tell me I'm a carebear and I should just kill the enemies when I see them. So, eh. Who knows, yeah?

lol " a bit". Just by reading this one page he/ she must be saltier than the dead sea.
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

8Ctm2dp.png

It's not like there was any US timezone players inside that Asian DC poplock pvdoor squad though, they hate what the Asians are doing so much they only defend the same keeps they take with 40-50 instead of the 50-80 that take them. Oh wait there was my bad.

#DCisEasymode
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Star_Carrier
    Star_Carrier
    ✭✭✭
    Azuras is such a fun campaign that I have come to love and play exclusively. The current number of DC however is very daunting. I wish more people people would give it a chance.
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it would be nice if more people from AD/EP could come to counter the ridiculous number of DC in the campaign. Azura's was fun at first but it's been hard finding fights the past few days, and after seeing the pop lock this morning with only 1 bar of EP/AD I think I'm going to have to call it for this campaign. :(
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This amuses me
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • GreatWhite000
    GreatWhite000
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    This amuses me

Have you not seen the giant blue zerg? Its insane lol
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing anyone can do about the Asian invasion. I just hope more AD/EP come back this next cycle. I have not even tried to pvp the last two weeks because of the imbalance. I think @Rylana should come back to bring balance for EP.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

8Ctm2dp.png

It's not like there was any US timezone players inside that Asian DC poplock pvdoor squad though, they hate what the Asians are doing so much they only defend the same keeps they take with 40-50 instead of the 50-80 that take them. Oh wait there was my bad.

#DCisEasymode

On point as always Alomar! Getting really silly and saying "I don't like it" as a member of DC. Just to be found in the middle of them? Nope. Go tell that to the easter Bunny. Not buying you are sorry anymore.

@Alomar my stomach hurts. #21, just for you!
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Oh but wait....nihang, jams pvp, and various others said I was wrong about the DC imbalance on the other pages...you photoshopped those DC didn't you!!??! How dare you say that it's just not true....you're just *** [words of Nihang]. And it's all cause I never help out the faction!!

Also this quote is spot on
    Alomar wrote: »

8Ctm2dp.png

#DCisEasymode

And as a side note your DC player Sora is a chump. Dude went off on me for an hour the other night for killing him while he was setting up siege saying to 1 v 1 him and that im a *** ganker lol then blocks me and teabags me over and over again 50 vs 20
    Edited by Mutagem on September 25, 2016 4:26AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    The imbalance they were talking about is the japan people coming in and capping everything. Like I said earlier, there is nothing any of us can do about that.I am pretty sure the argument was everyone left because of the early morning pvp. What do we do? tell them to stop playing? Ever since Rylana and TM guys stopped leading on this campaign it went to ***, which is obvious how the action has been recently.

If I made a post for every player complaining about me doing this and that we would have 99 pages, is it really necessary to call out someone?
    Vice

Love Palace
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What do we do? tell them to stop playing?

Could you? lol

Seems DC's population has grown a bit over the last several week in addition to the graveyard shift crew. Departures certainly do not help.

This discussion has been closed.