Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    TM hasn't been running organized groups lately because our typical raid leads have been busy with RL stuff. And honestly, our presence seems to be pretty unappreciated by a lot of AD there (including the ones who fled to Trueflame) who have no clue what we do for the campaign. We aren't just going around setting up a series of AP farms. Not all the time, anyway.

I appreciate what you guys do a lot. The progress of the map last few days shows it. Also even WHEN AP farms do occur in your guild its to drive the combating faction away so people can start taking stuff again. Yes I've been guilty in tagging along sometimes uninvited but only cause I get tired of going up to the roebeck LM/mine or alessia farm 10 times a day.

There has been instances though where a couple members of TM have blatantly insulted the entire zone calling them idiots though. I know that doesn't reflect TM as a whole cause I talk to a lot of you and you're all pretty chill but when that happens people tend to form opinions.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I think Blue has ruined this campaign. I seldom see any TM keep captures anymore, I still see a few TM members here and there but yeah. The AD zone chat is really bummed 24/7 and doesn't like being there anymore. 2 guilds have left on our side. 1 Blue even really pissed me off the other night with hate tells cause I ganked them while they were setting up siege, like buddy stfu your alliance has over populated and sabatoged the campaign.

No one even bothers going for the scrolls anymore cause what's the point? They'll just be gone in the morning anyways. If I take Alessia farm or Roebeck LM by myself and wait for reinforcements to show up and set up siege. Before anyone even has the chance to get there on average of about 6-10 blues will show up and wipe the resource. It was me, purus, and 3 others the other night at Roebeck when like 15 of them showed up...it's super discouraging

What really made me make the post though was when I went to Trueflame last night, and saw how many AD pugs were playing there I knew and recognized, I saw at least 10 alone that I always fought along side with in Azuras, saw a TON of EP players as well. I actually had fun there too, something I haven't had in Azuras for at least a week or 2. It's too bad cause i don't like the CP system but I might have to learn to like it now

I really think they need to shut down BwB forcing the 1000 AD there to move to AS, then the people who can not play on AD/DC because of the poplock will be forced to sit in que or create an EP character.

Balance has ruined the fun in PvP. I used to play every day now I play for a few minutes and go find something else to do.

Isn't BWB non vet like 50 and under? Won't they just level up and go on to other things?
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭

Darnathian wrote: »
    Betsy did emp, but as usual it was the DC pugs that pushed BB and BM.

That is not true. Been there gor the last week. There have been 1-2 coordinated raids pushing to gates during primetime against pugs. When asked why they were doing that they laughed and said its been done to them.

I have not and will not touch AD or EP's tri-keeps as emp when there are no scrolls inside those keeps or scroll temples. I also repeatedly request, in zone chat, for other people to leave those keeps alone, to not attack them, and to not defend them. Most DC regulars understand the unsportsmanliness of it and the fact that it kills PVP on the server. I do this even though the same courtesy has certainly *not* been given to DC when a different emperor wholeheartedly guarded Warden and Rayles from us with a full emp crew and 3 bars of pugs on a Monday morning.
    Betsy
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    But BETSY... The AP was flowing that night!!
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    Being classy > AP
    Betsy
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TM hasn't been running organized groups lately because our typical raid leads have been busy with RL stuff. And honestly, our presence seems to be pretty unappreciated by a lot of AD there (including the ones who fled to Trueflame) who have no clue what we do for the campaign. We aren't just going around setting up a series of AP farms. Not all the time, anyway.

I appreciate what you guys do a lot. The progress of the map last few days shows it. Also even WHEN AP farms do occur in your guild its to drive the combating faction away so people can start taking stuff again. Yes I've been guilty in tagging along sometimes uninvited but only cause I get tired of going up to the roebeck LM/mine or alessia farm 10 times a day.

There has been instances though where a couple members of TM have blatantly insulted the entire zone calling them idiots though. I know that doesn't reflect TM as a whole cause I talk to a lot of you and you're all pretty chill but when that happens people tend to form opinions.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I think Blue has ruined this campaign. I seldom see any TM keep captures anymore, I still see a few TM members here and there but yeah. The AD zone chat is really bummed 24/7 and doesn't like being there anymore. 2 guilds have left on our side. 1 Blue even really pissed me off the other night with hate tells cause I ganked them while they were setting up siege, like buddy stfu your alliance has over populated and sabatoged the campaign.

No one even bothers going for the scrolls anymore cause what's the point? They'll just be gone in the morning anyways. If I take Alessia farm or Roebeck LM by myself and wait for reinforcements to show up and set up siege. Before anyone even has the chance to get there on average of about 6-10 blues will show up and wipe the resource. It was me, purus, and 3 others the other night at Roebeck when like 15 of them showed up...it's super discouraging

What really made me make the post though was when I went to Trueflame last night, and saw how many AD pugs were playing there I knew and recognized, I saw at least 10 alone that I always fought along side with in Azuras, saw a TON of EP players as well. I actually had fun there too, something I haven't had in Azuras for at least a week or 2. It's too bad cause i don't like the CP system but I might have to learn to like it now

I really think they need to shut down BwB forcing the 1000 AD there to move to AS, then the people who can not play on AD/DC because of the poplock will be forced to sit in que or create an EP character.

Balance has ruined the fun in PvP. I used to play every day now I play for a few minutes and go find something else to do.

Isn't BWB non vet like 50 and under? Won't they just level up and go on to other things?

It is weird but AD does have some guilds that only stay in BwB, they hit 50 and either park the character or delete them and play another... rinse and repeat. I once played on BWB as a way to get some distance from BS in the Vet campaigns but most of the time now it's pretty quiet because of the amount of AD there. I am not sure why they don't just keep leveling and move onto Azura's until they have the CP to do the other vet campaigns.

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Kartalin and @PenguinInACan : I appreciate what you guys do.

Honestly it's just been a few isolated incidents that really bothered me with people in zone chat, I don't mean to make broad accusations there. I might have gotten pretty salty in zone chat, at least by my standards, on two occasions that I let it get to me, so I'm sorry for that. Don't think I called anyone idiots, at least I hope.

And Mutagem, you actually know what you're doing and you play solo. What bothers us is when we take a northern keep is that so many other players -- entire pug groups -- decide to come join us. This is not our goal, we prefer to do our thing and take pressure off of our allies in the south so they might actually get something done, like finish taking Roebeck or Alessia without having to rely on us. Instead we have a random person messing up our 50-50, or entire groups pulling off priority targets to come to us.

As I've said before, figuring out what you're doing and getting together with a good group of friends to go smash stuff is a ton of fun. But our AD guys have to put in the time to try and get better themselves, learn what makes a good group, and not rely on other people to do it for them all the time.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    if only we could get those AD poplocked pugs again, those were the days.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    A lot of AD have left Nihang. I find it funny how people swarm to a camp that there alliance is winning. But when they start losing they all leave. People avoid challenge and being competitive in PvP... doesn't really make sense.
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    BETSY FOR EMP!
    Jams-PvP
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Honestly at this point there is 100% zero incentive to play on AZ. The limited times I have logged in the past few days DC is camping Fare and now BB attempting to farm AD. And its not organized farming, its randoms and maybe groups of 4-5 hovering around AD that has zero scrolls/hope of population boosts.

If you really do care about sportsmanship Betsy you might want to consider threatening to abdicate, although I know the local AD pugs wouldn't bat an eye at pushing DC to the gate in "retribution"...If this type of play is fun for those DC that are doing it so be it. It seems like this is ZOS's plan on how to kick out those of us that have stuck around and know what the game is supposed to play like when its somewhat working.

I know the next patch is probably the one that will finally get me out.
    Marek
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't pvp'd much in like a week cuz it's so slow now. I think we should all do ERP in the love palace to make up for lost time.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Betsy did emp, but as usual it was the DC pugs that pushed BB and BM.

That is not true. Been there gor the last week. There have been 1-2 coordinated raids pushing to gates during primetime against pugs. When asked why they were doing that they laughed and said its been done to them.

I have not and will not touch AD or EP's tri-keeps as emp when there are no scrolls inside those keeps or scroll temples. I also repeatedly request, in zone chat, for other people to leave those keeps alone, to not attack them, and to not defend them. Most DC regulars understand the unsportsmanliness of it and the fact that it kills PVP on the server. I do this even though the same courtesy has certainly *not* been given to DC when a different emperor wholeheartedly guarded Warden and Rayles from us with a full emp crew and 3 bars of pugs on a Monday morning.

See I can no longer agree with that argumentetive point of yours though Betsy, because your faction is leading by 7000+ points which means a lot more keeps/resources being camped then a few isolated TM incidents. The amount of times our tri keeps have been camped for long hours by pugs/Japanese outnumbers that clearly in the score.
    @Kartalin and @PenguinInACan : I appreciate what you guys do.

Honestly it's just been a few isolated incidents that really bothered me with people in zone chat, I don't mean to make broad accusations there. I might have gotten pretty salty in zone chat, at least by my standards, on two occasions that I let it get to me, so I'm sorry for that. Don't think I called anyone idiots, at least I hope.

And Mutagem, you actually know what you're doing and you play solo. What bothers us is when we take a northern keep is that so many other players -- entire pug groups -- decide to come join us. This is not our goal, we prefer to do our thing and take pressure off of our allies in the south so they might actually get something done, like finish taking Roebeck or Alessia without having to rely on us. Instead we have a random person messing up our 50-50, or entire groups pulling off priority targets to come to us.

As I've said before, figuring out what you're doing and getting together with a good group of friends to go smash stuff is a ton of fun. But our AD guys have to put in the time to try and get better themselves, learn what makes a good group, and not rely on other people to do it for them all the time.

Yeah I like to think I don't mess up anything if I tag along the rare occasions that I do. No it definitely wasn't you. I'm not saying names or anything like that I just brought it up in the sense of how it might make people look sometimes in others eyes in hopes that maybe others who did it will see it and rethink those actions next time.

I think it's because a lot of people look up to your guild in that you guys know how to get things done when needed so they like to follow you around even though it's counter productive they might not see it that way. Who knows though.
    Honestly at this point there is 100% zero incentive to play on AZ. The limited times I have logged in the past few days DC is camping Fare and now BB attempting to farm AD. And its not organized farming, its randoms and maybe groups of 4-5 hovering around AD that has zero scrolls/hope of population boosts.

If you really do care about sportsmanship Betsy you might want to consider threatening to abdicate, although I know the local AD pugs wouldn't bat an eye at pushing DC to the gate in "retribution"...If this type of play is fun for those DC that are doing it so be it. It seems like this is ZOS's plan on how to kick out those of us that have stuck around and know what the game is supposed to play like when its somewhat working.

I know the next patch is probably the one that will finally get me out.

Your first paragraph is so spot on its not even funny. I think today there was one attack on Alessia that red for whatever reason decided to join. I don't know if they messed it up or what but after that I think a few of us tried to hold ground on roebeck LM only to get rushed and killed by 4x the numbers. Then the rest of the day was just blues taking fare farm and sitting there farming whatever AD we have left.

That's why I got pissed off at that Alessia attack yesterday. They basically rushed/zerged it with 50 people and capped it in 5 minutes before anyone even knew what was happening. Not to mention one DC character CONTINOUSLY teabags me /pushups over and over again 10 v 1 for like 2 weeks now to the point where its trolling or bullying and that on top of all the other crap is just yeah..../DeadCampaign
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    A lot of AD have left Nihang. I find it funny how people swarm to a camp that there alliance is winning. But when they start losing they all leave. People avoid challenge and being competitive in PvP... doesn't really make sense.

hahaha funny how jams pvp commented after you said that :P

also lol when I was typing this I came back onto my screen to insteadeath at the fare farm lol

Screenshot_20160921_180701.png

counted 18 there alone not including what was behind me smh gg
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 12:14AM
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    When i left AD they were still winning the campaign and TM was farming away. Emp with Storm Knight, really skillful by the way. The AD EMP had over 5mil AP farmed more than anyone else. I was actually number 4 on the AD leader-boards when i left.

I was clearing out the Asian Invasion, they are so easy to kill. Free AP when they get on. No offence but most of them are just lower lvl. I stopped them from taking scrolls multiple times.

The sole reason i left is because of TM, just being honest. They would get EMP and go farm AP in some far away keep while our home keeps and scrolls are being taken. They state that they are keeping pressure off AD so the pugs can cap another keep but we all know that is BOGUS! They just wanted to farm AP and don't care. They would also push to enemy gates and camp them. TM would complain about how the AD Pugs would show up to their AP Farms while we are losing keeps and scrolls, it was just something i didn't want to be apart of. I want a EMP that helps my Faction, not one that farms AP 24/7. You can still get AP from defending keeps, in fact you can get real good amount. With the DC Asain Invasion the AD Emp could have gotten mass AP defending a keep from them.

When DC is being attacked the EMP will come help defend the keep, unlike TM/AD.
    Edited by Randomgamers on September 22, 2016 12:48AM
    Jams-PvP
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    mutagem you sure do cry alot for someone that does so little for his faction, instead of making posts everyday bout how you get teabagged make a group and try to learn how to defend/take keeps.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    When i left AD they were still winning the campaign and TM was farming away. Emp with Storm Knight, really skillful by the way. The AD EMP had over 5mil AP farmed more than anyone else. I was actually number 4 on the AD leader-boards when i left.

I was clearing out the Asian Invasion, they are so easy to kill. Free AP when they get on. I stopped them from taking scrolls multiple times.

The sole reason i left is because of TM, just being honest. They would get EMP and go farm AP in some far away keep while our home keeps and scrolls are being taken. They state that they are keeping pressure off the pugs to go cap another keep but we all know that is BOGUS! They just wanted to farm AP and don't care. They would also push to enemy gates and camp them.

How many TM camped gates? I ask this because a good deal of us do not condone gate camping. And if you believe our intentions are always to farm AP regardless of what is going on with the map I can assure you we only specifically farm AP when we do not have emp.

There are a number of players, TM members included, that don't like having emp and think it is a mechanic that should go away or be changed within the game.

But with any PvP guild there are always going to be people that do what they want when we aren't running a traditional group with our normal lead. I'm sorry if how we play was an influential decision for you to leave AD on AZ.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on September 22, 2016 12:26AM
    Marek
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    mutagem you sure do cry alot for someone that does so little for his faction, instead of making posts everyday bout how you get teabagged make a group and try to learn how to defend/take keeps.

I don't group I like to play solo because I feel obligated to do certain activities when im in a group which I don't like. I'm not "crying" I'm stating the morale of the faction and how I feel. lol @ me not knowing how to defend or take keeps though. You know how many times i've sneak repped walls from you guys and not gotten caught and oiled/caltrops etc. I know what I"m doing so that's a funny accusation.
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 12:32AM
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

I don't group I like to play solo because I feel obligated to do certain activities when im in a group which I don't like. I'm not "crying" I'm stating the morale of the faction and how I feel. lol @ me not knowing how to defend or take keeps though. You know how many times i've sneak repped walls from you guys and not gotten caught and oiled/caltrops etc. I know what I"m doing so that's a funny accusation.

"morale of the faction and how you feel" even tho AD use to be poplocked everyday while nightcapping the map everyday yet DC and EP still logged in to pvp, i never saw you complain bout AD and what they use to do.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    BETSY FOR EMP!

Lol thank you. Haven't had internet all day because of construction near my house. RIP Betsy. Someone tell me here when I get dethroned. :smiley:
    Betsy
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    I heard from a little birdy that the Asian Invasion is going to be trying AD this weekend to see if they want to make the switch.

Show up AD and make a good impression, you might have a fighting chance.
    Jams-PvP
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

"morale of the faction and how you feel" even tho AD use to be poplocked everyday while nightcapping the map everyday yet DC and EP still logged in to pvp, i never saw you complain bout AD and what they use to do.

uhhh

So you didn't like that then? Why did you say those were the days then...lol If it was benefiicial to you and you liked it why bring it up in an argument sense against me? Also when was it nightcapped how many campaigns ago
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 12:49AM
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    @jameslogan425

We have all Emp keeps so go get those groceries :D
    Jams-PvP
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

So you didn't like that then? Why did you say those were the days then...lol Also when was it nightcapped how many campaigns ago

i did like the ad poplocked what i dont like is you AD acting like its the end of days and pvp is dead because of DC when it is dead because of you guys and not wanting to actaully PVP.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

There aren't a lot of people that would come on the forums and complain that their faction is night capping and overwhelming the other factions with zergs.

Although if you were trying to stir up some more forum drama please carry on....I like me some forum PvP.
    Marek
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

So you didn't like that then? Why did you say those were the days then...lol Also when was it nightcapped how many campaigns ago

i did like the ad poplocked what i dont like is you AD acting like its the end of days and pvp is dead because of DC when it is dead because of you guys and not wanting to actaully PVP.

"not wanting to actually pvp"

Let's lay things out shall we?

1. at least 2 guilds have left AD because of the unfair advantage DC has with numbers
    2. The people that do want to PVP on AD have to put up with fare farmers every day trolling the resources to even get to a castle/keep and even when we do get a resource at say roe or alessia double the numbers show up and wipe it before siege even has a chance to occur. On top of not having scrolls/emp cause what's the point of even getting them back ? We would just get outnumbered trying to get them back. Also when we even do get scrolls back they're gone by the japanese zerg in the morning anyways.
    3. I'm also talking EP leaving too not just AD I saw several EP players on TF yesterday as well cause it's not fun atm.

Various TM members have even said in this thread and to me in TF that its not worth playing on Azuras right now. When some of the servers best players agree that it's not worth it anymore and not JUST ME...maybe...just maybe you should see that I have a point. Cause I don't see one on your end
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

1. at least 2 guilds have left AD because of the unfair advantage DC has with numbers
    2. The people that do want to PVP on AD have to put up with fare farmers every day trolling the resources to even get to a castle/keep and even when we do get a resource at say roe or alessia double the numbers show up and wipe it before siege even has a chance to occur. On top of not having scrolls/emp cause what's the point of even getting them back ? We would just get outnumbered trying to get them back. Also when we even do get scrolls back they're gone by the japanese zerg in the morning anyways.
    3. I'm also talking EP leaving too not just AD I saw several EP players on TF yesterday as well cause it's not fun atm.

Various TM members have even said in this thread and to me in TF that its not worth playing on Azuras right now. When some of the servers best players agree that it's not worth it anymore and not JUST ME...maybe...just maybe you should see that I have a point. Cause I don't see one on your end

theres DC to fight i dont understand how its not worth playing on azura are we not here to pvp?
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During the earlier days of no-CP Azura's Star, AD would face this same situation all the time. There's an ebb and flow to it that you notice if you play long enough, that's just the nature of the campaigns outside of the one heavily contested campaign.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh

theres DC to fight i dont understand how its not worth playing on azura are we not here to pvp?

Took BRK LM today with 2 EPs. 12 DC showed up, 2 Coldfires on us.

Does that answer your question of having FUN?

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

uhhh

SOMEBODY is having fun...just not you :/
    Marek
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh

SOMEBODY is having fun...just not you :/

><

I mean if everybody leaves that campaign...what are they going to fight? Zerging down dolmens? Tbagging daedras? Just asking here...:P
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

last campaign i took a resource with 2 ppl and 30+ ad always showed up with mutagem being one of them.

and that was actaully fun because it was PVP.
    #LOVEPALACE
This discussion has been closed.