Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    Humphie wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    mutagem you sure do cry alot for someone that does so little for his faction, instead of making posts everyday bout how you get teabagged make a group and try to learn how to defend/take keeps.

I don't group I like to play solo because I feel obligated to do certain activities when im in a group which I don't like. I'm not "crying" I'm stating the morale of the faction and how I feel. lol @ me not knowing how to defend or take keeps though. You know how many times i've sneak repped walls from you guys and not gotten caught and oiled/caltrops etc. I know what I"m doing so that's a funny accusation.

"morale of the faction and how you feel" even tho AD use to be poplocked everyday while nightcapping the map everyday yet DC and EP still logged in to pvp, i never saw you complain bout AD and what they use to do.

uhhh
    if only we could get those AD poplocked pugs again, those were the days.

So you didn't like that then? Why did you say those were the days then...lol Also when was it nightcapped how many campaigns ago

i did like the ad poplocked what i dont like is you AD acting like its the end of days and pvp is dead because of DC when it is dead because of you guys and not wanting to actaully PVP.

"not wanting to actually pvp"

Let's lay things out shall we?

1. at least 2 guilds have left AD because of the unfair advantage DC has with numbers
    2. The people that do want to PVP on AD have to put up with fare farmers every day trolling the resources to even get to a castle/keep and even when we do get a resource at say roe or alessia double the numbers show up and wipe it before siege even has a chance to occur. On top of not having scrolls/emp cause what's the point of even getting them back ? We would just get outnumbered trying to get them back. Also when we even do get scrolls back they're gone by the japanese zerg in the morning anyways.
    3. I'm also talking EP leaving too not just AD I saw several EP players on TF yesterday as well cause it's not fun atm.

Various TM members have even said in this thread and to me in TF that its not worth playing on Azuras right now. When some of the servers best players agree that it's not worth it anymore and not JUST ME...maybe...just maybe you should see that I have a point. Cause I don't see one on your end

theres DC to fight i dont understand how its not worth playing on azura are we not here to pvp?

Took BRK LM today with 2 EPs. 12 DC showed up, 2 Coldfires on us.

Does that answer your question of having FUN?

last campaign i took a resource with 2 ppl and 30+ ad always showed up with mutagem being one of them.

and that was actaully fun because it was PVP.

Last campaign is over. We are talking about this campaign. And it is not fun. It is frustrating and causing people to leave the campaign and the game.

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    mutagem you sure do cry alot for someone that does so little for his faction, instead of making posts everyday bout how you get teabagged make a group and try to learn how to defend/take keeps.

I don't group I like to play solo because I feel obligated to do certain activities when im in a group which I don't like. I'm not "crying" I'm stating the morale of the faction and how I feel. lol @ me not knowing how to defend or take keeps though. You know how many times i've sneak repped walls from you guys and not gotten caught and oiled/caltrops etc. I know what I"m doing so that's a funny accusation.

"morale of the faction and how you feel" even tho AD use to be poplocked everyday while nightcapping the map everyday yet DC and EP still logged in to pvp, i never saw you complain bout AD and what they use to do.

uhhh

So you didn't like that then? Why did you say those were the days then...lol Also when was it nightcapped how many campaigns ago

i did like the ad poplocked what i dont like is you AD acting like its the end of days and pvp is dead because of DC when it is dead because of you guys and not wanting to actaully PVP.

1. at least 2 guilds have left AD because of the unfair advantage DC has with numbers
    2. The people that do want to PVP on AD have to put up with fare farmers every day trolling the resources to even get to a castle/keep and even when we do get a resource at say roe or alessia double the numbers show up and wipe it before siege even has a chance to occur. On top of not having scrolls/emp cause what's the point of even getting them back ? We would just get outnumbered trying to get them back. Also when we even do get scrolls back they're gone by the japanese zerg in the morning anyways.
    3. I'm also talking EP leaving too not just AD I saw several EP players on TF yesterday as well cause it's not fun atm.

Various TM members have even said in this thread and to me in TF that its not worth playing on Azuras right now. When some of the servers best players agree that it's not worth it anymore and not JUST ME...maybe...just maybe you should see that I have a point. Cause I don't see one on your end

theres DC to fight i dont understand how its not worth playing on azura are we not here to pvp?

last campaign i took a resource with 2 ppl and 30+ ad always showed up with mutagem being one of them.

Last campaign is over. We are talking about this campaign. And it is not fun. It is frustrating and causing people to leave the campaign and the game.

then maybe your taking this game a bit too serious.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh

Yeah. I am a 54yrs old man that lives in my mom's basement and has nothing than this game. What you expect?

;)
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

Yeah. I am a 54yrs old man that lives in my mom's basement and has nothing than this game. What you expect?

;)

i dont understand why your so negative if you dont got anything useful to say you might aswell just stfu
    #LOVEPALACE
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

uhhh

I don't want to speak for Muta here but I'm thinking the majority of the complaints (discounting mine because I've had a lot to drink so far) are because most PvP-ers in AZ aren't used to the cycles of PvP servers.

Every server has gone through a single faction dominance with unrelenting numbers. I've been on several campaign cycles against this same thing. You get worn out even if you get a few kills because you know its not going to effect the campaign due to the numbers that are inevitable when you aren't there.

AZ is still fun, its just a different beast than it was when AD had a larger force....which isn't necessarily a negative criticism on DC, it's just an observation on the cycles of AZ.

Marek
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

uhhh

;)

i dont understand why your so negative if you dont got anything useful to say you might aswell just stfu

It is not useless. You just don't like to hear that your faction is killing PvP atm on AZ.

And don't tell me to stfu. It's a forum. We not here to hold hands. Your opinion. My opinon.
    Show some grace and respect that.

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

uhhh

What Humphie said, just further clarifies my point. It's not "fun" pvp when that happens over and over several times a day. On top of toxic players trolling me every day/hate tells killing someone for setting up a siege. it just makes me angry and makes me leave servers where I do have fun.

uhhh

;)

uhhh

;)

Another awesome attitude by DC, he DID have something useful to say that it's basically the same experience for both factions. You just don't want to accept that it has happened.

Also the occurance you are bringing up is when you were probably with Vice, sumo and one other person I can't remember...where you were camping resources at ash and had taken it for the 5th time where there were also other DC there...
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 1:28AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    @Mutagem

You complain that DC is ruining PvP, but you run around solo with a bow build spamming Psn Injections and Lethal Arrow. You are not going to 1vX in a bow build. All you do is Gank and leave. Do you honestly think you are going to take a keep/resource in perma stealth? How u going to defend that keep/resource in a bow build? One can not complain about a campaign when one does nothing to help the faction.

You are honestly not helping your situation. Change your build/play style or stay in the shadows where you belong.

Couple suggestions to make ur stay in AZ better.

1) Wear 5 Piece Heavy Black Rose, start to 1vx People.
    2) Get A Healer....Templars are OP
    3) Get another DPs buddy

Stop with the Solo Play! Start to Push the DC back!
    Rome was not built in a day, build a small group to compete.
    Edited by Randomgamers on September 22, 2016 1:52AM
    Jams-PvP
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    my post got straight deleted goodwork ZOS, clearly feel sorry for AD.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    @Mutagem

You complain that DC is ruining PvP, but you run around solo with a bow build spamming Psn Injections and Lethal Arrow. You are not going to 1vX in a bow build. All you do is Gank and leave. Do you honestly think you are going to take a keep/resource in perma stealth? How u going to defend that keep/resource in a bow build? One can not complain about a campaign when one does nothing to help the faction.

You are honestly not helping your situation. Change your build/play style or stay in the shadows where you belong.

Couple suggestions to make ur stay in AZ better.

1) Wear 5 Piece Heavy Black Rose, start to 1vx People.
    2) Get A Healer....Templars are OP
    3) Get another DPs buddy

Stop with the Solo Play! Start to Push the DC back!
    Rome was not built in a day, build a small group to compete.

@Randomgamers

lol says the one who camps fare farm til early hours of the morning with several DC with him. You're part of the problem

I can take resources just fine by myself thanks, a huge lol @ "Does nothing to help the faction" part though. I always res people, fix walls, sneak rep walls, put FC's down, I do ALOT. Way to come off condescending though. You take a taste of the winning side and come off all authoritative on me. You didn't even respond to what Marek said either.

Also I defend keeps just fine with ballistas, oils, caltrops etc. My AP speaks for itself and I always play solo. This is why we don't like to pvp with people like you cause you say completely untrue things like that. Last I checked too YOU messaged me last campaign because I was close to being emperor and were being friendly to me....and now you talk like this to me? Hilarious gtfo
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 1:58AM
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    The feels in this thread... I can see the love in the air
    Vice

Love Palace
  • jameslogan
    jameslogan
    ✭✭✭
    If you really do care about sportsmanship Betsy you might want to consider threatening to abdicate, although I know the local AD pugs wouldn't bat an eye at pushing DC to the gate in "retribution"...If this type of play is fun for those DC that are doing it so be it.

I am not sure what this would achieve but I welcome your explanation. I and many other DC regulars refuse to PVP when the Japanese zerg is online, and several of us log onto our AD/EP alts to help with the gross imbalance. And hey, yeah, it certainly doesn't hurt that the AP is fantastic. They are a juicy bunch.

However, I do not see what abdicating would achieve. Pugs will always come over to the side that is doing best and only turn imbalance into impossibility.
    Betsy
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you really do care about sportsmanship Betsy you might want to consider threatening to abdicate, although I know the local AD pugs wouldn't bat an eye at pushing DC to the gate in "retribution"...If this type of play is fun for those DC that are doing it so be it.

I am not sure what this would achieve but I welcome your explanation. I and many other DC regulars refuse to PVP when the Japanese zerg is online, and several of us log onto our AD/EP alts to help with the gross imbalance. And hey, yeah, it certainly doesn't hurt that the AP is fantastic. They are a juicy bunch.

However, I do not see what abdicating would achieve. Pugs will always come over to the side that is doing best and only turn imbalance into impossibility.

Abdicating might not help. But the threat of abdicating to those that are only there due to emp might persuade those that only play on the winning side to not push objectives that dont need to be pushed. Twas just a suggestion. I know if an abdication/AD throne were to happen I for one am not keen to defend an AD emp.
    Marek
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    @Mutagem

Better to camp Fare Farm then camp your Gates, Just saying

When i Left AD they were winning the Campaign and Owning the Map
    Now that the tables have turned AD losses their *** and acts like they weren't doing the same thing 2 weeks ago.

The difference right now is that DC Emps actually help the Faction while the AD Emps just Farm AP.
    Pretty simple and the reason i left.
    Edited by Randomgamers on September 22, 2016 2:52AM
    Jams-PvP
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    @Mutagem

Now that the tables have turned AD losses their *** and acts like they weren't doing the same thing 2 weeks ago.

The difference right now is that DC Emps actually help the Faction while the AD Emps just Farm AP.

If you honestly believe we were winning 2 weeks ago I dont know what to say. We lost last campaign and this one. Beginning points mean nothing because they don't last.

But yes pick and choose and ignore other points brought up. You're real good at that. Like accusing me of not helping my faction lolol
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Mutagem

Purus helped push objectives and defended emp keeps. And I'm pretty sure AD didn't have a 60 man zerg that ran in NA off hours.

Tables haven't turned from what I have seen. DC has always had the most numbers in off hours this cycle.

I know your post was directed at Muta but justifying farming at Fare farm because its not the gate isn't really that much different than us setting up a Glade mine farm. It pulls AD from pushing anything meaningful and is useful if AD had the numbers that require splitting up.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on September 22, 2016 3:02AM
    Marek
  • Randomgamers
    Randomgamers
    ✭✭
    Purus never helped the AD faction as a whole, he has only cared about him self and his guildies, come on now i was on the AD side this campaign. I know what was going on.

I seen multiple times when AD is losing keeps and scrolls, while TM is far up north AP farming. We would be pushed to BM and BB multiple times. Yes i may sit at Fare Farm but once my Faction gets attacks i move on to defend. I dont sit there for hours and farm AP while we lose scroll and Keeps.

That is the difference about DC and AD right now, Our EMPs help our faction, AD Emps farm AP.

Just a Honest Opinion from a AD player since BETA and that's why i switched.

Like i said before the Asain Invasion is Trying AD this weekend to see if they want to make the switch.
    So show up and smile XD, you may have a fighting chance.
    Edited by Randomgamers on September 22, 2016 3:17AM
    Jams-PvP
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Purus never helped the AD faction as a whole, he has only cared about him self and his guildies, come on now i was on the AD side this campaign. I know what was going on.

I seen multiple times when AD is losing keeps and scrolls, while TM is far up north AP farming. We would be pushed to BM and BB multiple times. Yes i may sit at Fare Farm but once my Faction gets attacks i move on to defend. I dont sit there for hours and farm AP while we lose scroll and Keeps.

That is the difference about DC and AD right now, Our EMPs help our faction, AD Emps farm AP.

Just a Honest Opinion from a AD player since BETA and that's why i switched.

If that's the opinion you've made based on our actions I wont dispute it.

All I can say as there have been many groans in our TS when we see the other AD can't defend a keep in the south when we are holding 30-40 DC up north. We push north with the intention to pull DC away from AD so AD can push. If that turns into us turtling in a tower for 20 minutes killing 30 DC its still just as effective.....regardless if its interpreted as an AP farm or not.

Interpretations of "helping" is all up to you. I have no problem if you think what we do when we run while AD has emp is hurting the faction. Our intentions are never to hurt AD. TM has been around since beta as an AD guild, and while we may all have DC/EP characters we are primarily AD and try our best to help AD work a campaign.
    Marek
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Alright Jams, I'm going to address all your points in one post. I couldn't earlier because I was going to/at the gym.

1. You criticize someone using a bow build. Your OWN EMPEROR uses a bow. Xiar who has more points than me uses a bow. They are viable weapons so not even sure why you would try to use that as a diss to me. I also kill lots of siegers using bow which then interrupts sieging, then makes someone res them aka helping defend.

2. You criticize Purus for doing that on some occasions...then do the same thing at Fare Farm! [as Marek stated].

3. Let's cut the crap, You only left AD because you didn't like losing, one of the first things you ever said to me when you saw me in pvp in Trueflame was asking if I'd be emp when I was 2nd place. It's all you want, you knew you couldn't have it on AD in Azura's Star seeing Purus's numbers so you hop factions to a side where you see it possible. You can claim it's cause TM wasn't "noble" to the faction but you do the same thing by hanging out at fare farm all night/day long. So that was your true intent, stop pretending like it was because you care about a faction. You only care about getting emperor. I can see through your facade son

4. I'm also waiting for you to explain your reasoning behind saying "You can't complain about a campaign when you do nothing for a faction" remark.

5. Your "AD was ahead 2 weeks ago" logic is oh so very flawed. You guys are going to be about 10 000 points ahead of us by the time the campaign ends. So the whole "you were ahead that time". clearly means nothing to the sheer numbers you guys had on us. That's like saying "Oh yeah well I was #1 in that campaign on the first day!". The longevity of numbers near the end reflects the campaign lopsidedness as a whole not the beginning numbers...smh
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 3:58AM
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    TM hasn't been running organized groups lately because our typical raid leads have been busy with RL stuff. And honestly, our presence seems to be pretty unappreciated by a lot of AD there (including the ones who fled to Trueflame) who have no clue what we do for the campaign. We aren't just going around setting up a series of AP farms. Not all the time, anyway.

I appreciate what you guys do a lot. The progress of the map last few days shows it. Also even WHEN AP farms do occur in your guild its to drive the combating faction away so people can start taking stuff again. Yes I've been guilty in tagging along sometimes uninvited but only cause I get tired of going up to the roebeck LM/mine or alessia farm 10 times a day.

There has been instances though where a couple members of TM have blatantly insulted the entire zone calling them idiots though. I know that doesn't reflect TM as a whole cause I talk to a lot of you and you're all pretty chill but when that happens people tend to form opinions.
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    I hate to say it but I think Blue has ruined this campaign. I seldom see any TM keep captures anymore, I still see a few TM members here and there but yeah. The AD zone chat is really bummed 24/7 and doesn't like being there anymore. 2 guilds have left on our side. 1 Blue even really pissed me off the other night with hate tells cause I ganked them while they were setting up siege, like buddy stfu your alliance has over populated and sabatoged the campaign.

No one even bothers going for the scrolls anymore cause what's the point? They'll just be gone in the morning anyways. If I take Alessia farm or Roebeck LM by myself and wait for reinforcements to show up and set up siege. Before anyone even has the chance to get there on average of about 6-10 blues will show up and wipe the resource. It was me, purus, and 3 others the other night at Roebeck when like 15 of them showed up...it's super discouraging

What really made me make the post though was when I went to Trueflame last night, and saw how many AD pugs were playing there I knew and recognized, I saw at least 10 alone that I always fought along side with in Azuras, saw a TON of EP players as well. I actually had fun there too, something I haven't had in Azuras for at least a week or 2. It's too bad cause i don't like the CP system but I might have to learn to like it now

I really think they need to shut down BwB forcing the 1000 AD there to move to AS, then the people who can not play on AD/DC because of the poplock will be forced to sit in que or create an EP character.

Balance has ruined the fun in PvP. I used to play every day now I play for a few minutes and go find something else to do.

Isn't BWB non vet like 50 and under? Won't they just level up and go on to other things?

Well one could just as easily ask.... Isn't AS like non-CP. Won't they just get CP and go on to other things?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Alright Jams, I'm going to address all your points in one post. I couldn't earlier because I was going to/at the gym.

1. You criticize someone using a bow build. Your OWN EMPEROR uses a bow. Xiar who has more points than me uses a bow. They are viable weapons so not even sure why you would try to use that as a diss to me. I also kill lots of siegers using bow which then interrupts sieging, then makes someone res them aka helping defend.

2. You criticize Purus for doing that on some occasions...then do the same thing at Fare Farm! [as Marek stated].

3. Let's cut the crap, You only left AD because you didn't like losing, one of the first things you ever said to me when you saw me in pvp in Trueflame was asking if I'd be emp when I was 2nd place. It's all you want, you knew you couldn't have it on AD in Azura's Star seeing Purus's numbers so you hop factions to a side where you see it possible. You can claim it's cause TM wasn't "noble" to the faction but you do the same thing by hanging out at fare farm all night/day long. So that was your true intent, stop pretending like it was because you care about a faction. You only care about getting emperor. I can see through your facade son

4. I'm also waiting for you to explain your reasoning behind saying "You can't complain about a campaign when you do nothing for a faction" remark.

5. Your "AD was ahead 2 weeks ago" logic is oh so very flawed. You guys are going to be about 10 000 points ahead of us by the time the campaign ends. So the whole "you were ahead that time". clearly means nothing to the sheer numbers you guys had on us. That's like saying "Oh yeah well I was #1 in that campaign on the first day!". The longevity of numbers near the end reflects the campaign lopsidedness as a whole not the beginning numbers...smh

mutagem back at it again with the wall of text, your good for one thing and thats feeding ap.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever you say Nihang, You've been emp how many times and you're not that far ahead of me with AP
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Whatever you say Nihang, You've been emp how many times and you're not that far ahead of me with AP

i havent played my sorc for a couple of weeks now idk what that has to do with anything.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    You're the one who brought up AP not me. also lol @ a couple weeks, exaggeration much?
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 4:43AM
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    You're the one who brought up AP not me. also lol @ a couple weeks, exaggeration much?

this is such a pointless back and forth if only you would put this much effort into pvping maybe you woudnt cry as much.
    Edited by Nihang on September 22, 2016 4:53AM
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not saying what is happening with DC right now in az is ok, but its definitely not new.

I remember bloodthorn from both EP and DC. I remember emps reinging for months without hesitation. etc etc.

whats happening if you are newer to cyrodiil probably really sucks, and even if you arent its frustrating. but old school pvpers are so used to buff campaigns etc that this is just as marek said the status quo. campaigns go through cycles. this time around its dc, before it was AD. next time it will be _______

just ride the wave.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Not saying what is happening with DC right now in az is ok, but its definitely not new.

I remember bloodthorn from both EP and DC. I remember emps reinging for months without hesitation. etc etc.

whats happening if you are newer to cyrodiil probably really sucks, and even if you arent its frustrating. but old school pvpers are so used to buff campaigns etc that this is just as marek said the status quo. campaigns go through cycles. this time around its dc, before it was AD. next time it will be _______

just ride the wave.

#RememberBloodthorn

TBF, I never thought I'd see another Bloodthorn sized blue zerg again until I saw the Asian Invasion moving en masse.

Mother of God.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on September 22, 2016 3:06PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

just ride the wave.
    ..or weather the storm.

Partial quote from @heystreethawk in thread https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/292771/whose-going-to-win-truflame-this-month#latest:

“I think that in order for campaign scores to be meaningful to people, it has to be a relatively close race. There have to be stakes. A foregone conclusion is worth neither investing in or fighting against!”

For me, about equal parts frustration rooted with all factions for all their special reasons. But what exacerbates my ‘less fun’ feeling is that this campaign was pretty much a foregone conclusion very early, with maybe finishing second the question mark as the end approaches. Too many things needed to happen outside an individuals or singular groups control to yield differing results to think otherwise, in my opinion. What kept me off (most) drugs was to ignore the details of the score and work with several regular friends on map-objective-minded small group play. Redefined ‘fun’ and avoided the ‘definition of insanity’ for the lion’s share of my Cyrodiil-time…or at least tried.

Somewhere during all this, the farm AD for AP chum hit the water. It is what it is.

Hidden in the salt and ‘you suck’ :smile: posts of this thread are gems of good advice on how to play through these types of circumstances. Advice themed behind creativity seems to be the lowest lying fruit to me.

Many of the group that which I normally play are pushing/looking to seek greener pastures elsewhere next round. I doubt I will go with, at least in any meaningful way. It is a shame and saddens me. But I also wonder how long those that would run away from such a great opportunity to become better all-around PvP’ers will keep logging on. With a growing frenemies list, particularly with DC, I guess it is not a bad thing to have leveled toons on all three factions. A little dig here…I thought about strategically hopping on one of my EP characters this campaign to fight the DC of the north; but, honestly, too many ninja hate tells this round from EP players. Everyone is kind of an ambassador for the shield faction over their head. I have grown accustom to the frequency gargling balls or corpse humping…mainly because I now charge for those premium Bosmer services. But, ninja hate tells followed by the un-ignore and more ninja hate tells. Really? Be a better sport, or grow some stones and let the exchange happen. Trust me, I will have us both laughing about you kicking my ass. Frenemies are always near and dear to my heart.

@Remorseless: Sexy time in the pleasure palace has just felt so dirty and wrong for the past several weeks. Maybe being more drunk can fix this.

Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on September 22, 2016 3:54PM
  • Scamandros
    Scamandros
    ✭✭✭✭✭

just ride the wave.

#RememberBloodthorn

TBF, I never thought I'd see another Bloodthorn sized blue zerg again until I saw the Asian Invasion moving en masse.

Mother of God.

There are a couple names in there that I haven't seen since bloodthorn. I had almost forgotten about them
    Edited by Scamandros on September 22, 2016 3:37PM
    Aeryj
    Fantasia
    Blades of Vengeance

Mighty Eagle by serjustin19 for your viewing convenience.
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle.
    I fell out of my nest

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech I screech
    but no one hears me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I started to wonder off
    I want to come back but lost my way.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came face to face
    Of Mighty Lion

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I came to fall in love with Mighty Lion
    Who's claws is sharp and just

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    Mighty Dragon Came

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Dragon roared aloud
    Who's mighty paws make earthquake
    that quivers underneath our feet

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Soon battle rages
    Between the Mighty Lion and Mighty Dragon

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    My heart grows heavy
    For who do I belong in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continue to battle.
    But Battle I must do within myself

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I screech, I screech
    Long and hard. I made a fuss

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Then suddenly
    As if I was dreaming

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I heard a screech
    But suddenly, I attack Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle had to defend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know I was fighting for Mighty Lion
    So I fought back.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I attack I attack
    But to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    The Mighty claws who's mighty claws
    Felt unnatural to me and very clumsy to me

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Why I have chosen to not stay with you
    I do not know. I am complicated at that.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have destroyed Mighty Eagle
    My own kin in Scourge PS4 EU

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I crawled into a ball
    Weep to no avail

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Lost in my whirling thoughts
    My heart and mind is clouded

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have served Mighty Lion over a year
    I thought Mighty Lion is were I belong anew

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I finally contacted
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle says they love me
    In reality I love them also.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I continued to clash
    At Mighty Eagle however

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    But clashing with Mighty Eagle
    Just not feel right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I have made a wrong choice I now believe
    Terrible and unjust of what I did

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    For am I not a monster
    For attacking a faction who loves me instead

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I was wrong
    Mighty Eagle was right

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Come. Please take me back Mighty Eagle
    For I believe I now know

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Were I truly belong
    For indeed I thought

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    That Mighty Lion
    Is were I belong.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    O how I was so wrong Mighty Eagle
    I was gravely wrong and such a fool I was.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    You have met
    Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine who attacked
    Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I know this was wrong
    And so to does Princess Justine

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    With our clashing together
    I now know were I truly belong in Scourge PS4 EU I believe.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Have you all not heard
    The famous saying. That is very wise and so very true?

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Let me repeat the famous saying
    that is very wise and so true

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    It is
    My Enemy, Enemy's, Enemy's
    Is my friend

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I come to thee Mighty Eagle
    And so to Princess Justine.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Who used to serve Mighty Lion
    But Now serve Mighty Eagle
    For the very first time in her career.

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and are one in the same
    Were I go. She will go to. For she believes it is right choice

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    We are all yours
    O Mighty Eagle

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    No one else but you
    I feel peaceful. Unafraid

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    I belong to you O mighty Eagle
    I am so relieved to hear myself to say that

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Princess Justine and I

Mighty Eagle
    Mighty Eagle
    Now flies and fights alongside with Mighty Eagle
    Who's Mighty talons stand for sacred Freedom

Written by Serjustin19
    Written on this day
    September 27. The day when My troubled mind is not clouded no longer.
    In the year of my troubles end
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice spin on killing seigers. you kill them because They are dead before they can fight back. so easy kills. it does not slow down seiging at all. lol
This discussion has been closed.