Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Not saying what is happening with DC right now in az is ok, but its definitely not new.

I remember bloodthorn from both EP and DC. I remember emps reinging for months without hesitation. etc etc.

whats happening if you are newer to cyrodiil probably really sucks, and even if you arent its frustrating. but old school pvpers are so used to buff campaigns etc that this is just as marek said the status quo. campaigns go through cycles. this time around its dc, before it was AD. next time it will be NOT EP.

just ride the wave if you're incapable of a challenge and want easymode pvp .

Fixed
    Edited by Alomar on September 22, 2016 8:13PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    Alright Jams, I'm going to address all your points in one post. I couldn't earlier because I was going to/at the gym.

1. You criticize someone using a bow build. Your OWN EMPEROR uses a bow. Xiar who has more points than me uses a bow. They are viable weapons so not even sure why you would try to use that as a diss to me. I also kill lots of siegers using bow which then interrupts sieging, then makes someone res them aka helping defend.

2. You criticize Purus for doing that on some occasions...then do the same thing at Fare Farm! [as Marek stated].

3. Let's cut the crap, You only left AD because you didn't like losing, one of the first things you ever said to me when you saw me in pvp in Trueflame was asking if I'd be emp when I was 2nd place. It's all you want, you knew you couldn't have it on AD in Azura's Star seeing Purus's numbers so you hop factions to a side where you see it possible. You can claim it's cause TM wasn't "noble" to the faction but you do the same thing by hanging out at fare farm all night/day long. So that was your true intent, stop pretending like it was because you care about a faction. You only care about getting emperor. I can see through your facade son

4. I'm also waiting for you to explain your reasoning behind saying "You can't complain about a campaign when you do nothing for a faction" remark.

5. Your "AD was ahead 2 weeks ago" logic is oh so very flawed. You guys are going to be about 10 000 points ahead of us by the time the campaign ends. So the whole "you were ahead that time". clearly means nothing to the sheer numbers you guys had on us. That's like saying "Oh yeah well I was #1 in that campaign on the first day!". The longevity of numbers near the end reflects the campaign lopsidedness as a whole not the beginning numbers...smh

Nice spin on killing seigers. you kill them because They are dead before they can fight back. so easy kills. it does not slow down seiging at all. lol

A dead sieger = 10-15 seconds of not sieging because 9/10 times no one picks up the siege. plus it also takes someone out of combat to res them = helping = defending. Try again

#LogicFail

A short time stopping sieging is still time stopped sieging...
    Alomar wrote: »
    Not saying what is happening with DC right now in az is ok, but its definitely not new.

I remember bloodthorn from both EP and DC. I remember emps reinging for months without hesitation. etc etc.

whats happening if you are newer to cyrodiil probably really sucks, and even if you arent its frustrating. but old school pvpers are so used to buff campaigns etc that this is just as marek said the status quo. campaigns go through cycles. this time around its dc, before it was AD. next time it will be NOT EP.

Fixed

I smiled lol
    Edited by Mutagem on September 22, 2016 9:14PM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @cbaudersub17_ESO

It can only be dirty as and wrong as we make it. That is what is what makes thy love palace, the more dirty and wrong, the better! I blame @Cypriot122 for leaving his mess around, but he probably left it so we would invite him back. If you bring the spirits could you imagine what we could achieve? If you think it''s dirty now, bring the drinks

EDIT- BLOODTHORN#NEVERFORGET#NAWSUNREST#ARM
    Edited by Remorseless on September 22, 2016 9:21PM
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    It gets dirtier? I am coming back with a bottle of absinthe!!!!!
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Alright Vice, you big weirdo. I'm in lol
  • Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alright Jams, I'm going to address all your points in one post. I couldn't earlier because I was going to/at the gym.

1. You criticize someone using a bow build. Your OWN EMPEROR uses a bow. Xiar who has more points than me uses a bow. They are viable weapons so not even sure why you would try to use that as a diss to me. I also kill lots of siegers using bow which then interrupts sieging, then makes someone res them aka helping defend.

2. You criticize Purus for doing that on some occasions...then do the same thing at Fare Farm! [as Marek stated].

3. Let's cut the crap, You only left AD because you didn't like losing, one of the first things you ever said to me when you saw me in pvp in Trueflame was asking if I'd be emp when I was 2nd place. It's all you want, you knew you couldn't have it on AD in Azura's Star seeing Purus's numbers so you hop factions to a side where you see it possible. You can claim it's cause TM wasn't "noble" to the faction but you do the same thing by hanging out at fare farm all night/day long. So that was your true intent, stop pretending like it was because you care about a faction. You only care about getting emperor. I can see through your facade son

4. I'm also waiting for you to explain your reasoning behind saying "You can't complain about a campaign when you do nothing for a faction" remark.

5. Your "AD was ahead 2 weeks ago" logic is oh so very flawed. You guys are going to be about 10 000 points ahead of us by the time the campaign ends. So the whole "you were ahead that time". clearly means nothing to the sheer numbers you guys had on us. That's like saying "Oh yeah well I was #1 in that campaign on the first day!". The longevity of numbers near the end reflects the campaign lopsidedness as a whole not the beginning numbers...smh

Nice spin on killing seigers. you kill them because They are dead before they can fight back. so easy kills. it does not slow down seiging at all. lol

A dead sieger = 10-15 seconds of not sieging because 9/10 times no one picks up the siege. plus it also takes someone out of combat to res them = helping = defending. Try again

#LogicFail

Fixed

I smiled lol

u whine that all they do is zerg so you are not slowing down crap. lol.

u are not fooling anyone in here. u like to gank because its easy.

u dont help anything. all i see in zone from you is complaining.
    Edited by Darnathian on September 22, 2016 9:53PM
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @Mutagem

This palace will relieve you of all your he said/she said antics. When you enter you cannot talk about imbalance as that will dampen the entire palace. I will leave you to @Cypriot122 because he knows how to give love in desirable places. We will always love, we always please.

EDIT: if @jameslogan425 could add some insight, she's always present as well.
    Edited by Remorseless on September 22, 2016 9:59PM
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

#LogicFail

Fixed

I smiled lol

u whine that all they do is zerg so you are not slowing down crap. lol.

u are not fooling anyone in here. u like to gank because its easy.

u dont help anything. all i see in zone from you is complaining.

You have me at a loss because I don't know you? I melee'd and fought several people at fare just now and shot people from bow while sieging roebeck from the LM tower. I gank people on sieges mostly but I seldom ever go and sit somewhere that's a gank spot and do nothing.
    @Mutagem

This palace will relieve you of all your he said/she said antics. When you enter you cannot talk about imbalance as that will dampen the entire palace. I will leave you to @Cypriot122 because he knows how to give love in desirable places. We will always love, we always please.

EDIT: if @jameslogan425 could add some insight, she's always present as well.

alright where is this mystical shambhala you speak of? lol
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do not understand
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I do not understand

you will understand once you come in the Love Palace. Once you get there it will be a place you will never leave.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I do not understand

you will understand once you come in the Love Palace. Once you get there it will be a place you will never leave.

I like dungeons
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey ya'll! I've been offline for a few days, I kind of regret it.

Firstly, the AD salt is real. Yeah it sucks we are losing, but just try and have fun with out needing to win, it makes all engagements and fights a tonne more enjoyable regardless of the outcome.

Server history:
    • Last campaign EP was competitive.
    • Last 3 campaigns AD has been competitive, winning one.
    • Prior to that is was constant DC Emp for 6 months against little AD and like 5 EP.
    • Before that I'm told AS was a AD buff server (when it first switched to non-cp).

Point is, no one should be complaining except EP. Learn to fight with lower population, it doesn't mean you have to 1vx, just play smarter and it can be real good fun!

TM does a lot of questionable things in my book, but I totally understand the desire to escape zerg v zerg and I'm not privy to motivations behind decisions made, so I don't care all that much. It's just when Purus comes and interrupts people dueling then tea-bags the lowbie DC he beat... no one has any desire to be associated with that.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    As an EP Azura's has some great fights at least daily. Usually we are outnumbered, but even yesterday late afternoon oceanic time / early morning US I got to coach a level 11 "I've never been to Cyrodiil, how do I PVP?" and that person genuinely seemed to have fun in learning about siege weapons and dying to players and then NOT dying. :) So even outnumbered we often have pretty good fun.

The real problem is when we've got 5 EP defending a keep and there's 30-50 enemies constantly battering us with counter-counter-siege and rezzing everyone we kill, or spamming these "smart" heals. It just doesn't feel right. So then often in my evening time I just log on for half an hour, and try to feel the state of the map - if it's ridiculous PvDoor then I just log off, no PVP to be had that time no matter what I do about it. Just sucks it's usually my evenings when the map is unplayable. Maybe there should be an underdog bonus - 10% extra damage if the enemy outnumbers you by more than x percentage? Dunno, could be rife for exploiting... Maybe it's fine how it is.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really in AZ much this week (only there for the remainder and collect camp rewards before switching to TF), so I can't really speak to much more than I already have.

But, I will interject here and say something to anyone accusing @Mutagem of not being "involved" enough in attacks or defenses of keeps:

#1. I've crossed over more breaches with him than I can remember, when others would stay on the lawn.

#2. Next to RoB guildies, I've probably been in more 1vX fights on inner stairs and horseshoes, with him right next to me, than anyone else.

#3. His "stupid bow build" has covered my ass countless times, when I've run seigelines on outer walls.

#4. Nippy is probably the best NB I've ever played against and the best in game, outside of TayTay, imo.
    Does anyone recall seeing Nippy run 3 trebs on a keep? Or "mixing it up" like "only real men do" in a field fight....? lol
    No.

Like Betsy, and Blueberry, Adele and the other amazing NB's in this game, one who places themselves in a concealed position to engage an enemy player, outside of that players ability to counter, puts your faction at a tactical advantage.
    It's why 2-3 NBs can absolutely WRECK a theater and it's keep assault.

#5. When I've jumped down and tried to flank a seige line, I've almost NEVER seen Muta NOT jump down and get in the mix.

I'm not drinking buddies with Mutagen. I barely know him. But I've seen him make an impact in hundreds of keep takes. And to say that he doesn't get involved is simply not true.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Mihail, Much love. Thanks for that. Glad someone decided to stick up for me lol You're a good templar to have around too. I'll miss ya when you go to TF but hey I can't blame ya. I'll be there after next campaign when I'm 500 or so :)

As a side note though I DID JOIN a RoB late night group with Aqua, Flip, Fire eyes, fugly elf, ralastor and had a blast in TF with them so maybe I will join some of your guys's groups more :)
    Edited by Mutagem on September 23, 2016 12:46AM
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @Heike

That wall of text will not save you of anything. I suggest you and @yodased get that pleb work dungeon mode out and make more tries in the love palace. The intimacy we have here scores all of your wall of text. My friend, it is time to get off that soap and join in with @Mutagem @Cypriot122, When you come you shall not know, for it is that good. Once you realize where you are you will realize the true meaning of PVPenis. we look forward to seeing you.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    lol Vice is officially the weirdo of DC. I like weirdos though :P
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @Mutagem

You keep saying weirdo like it's nothing. I will dominate you when you come to the love palace and you will like it. Once you adapt to this culture you will be grateful. Once you start, do not blame me for your obsession of this, for this will get you punished by whips.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    I'm not really in AZ much this week (only there for the remainder and collect camp rewards before switching to TF), so I can't really speak to much more than I already have.

But, I will interject here and say something to anyone accusing @Mutagem of not being "involved" enough in attacks or defenses of keeps:

#1. I've crossed over more breaches with him than I can remember, when others would stay on the lawn.

#2. Next to RoB guildies, I've probably been in more 1vX fights on inner stairs and horseshoes, with him right next to me, than anyone else.

#3. His "stupid bow build" has covered my ass countless times, when I've run seigelines on outer walls.

#4. Nippy is probably the best NB I've ever played against and the best in game, outside of TayTay, imo.
    Does anyone recall seeing Nippy run 3 trebs on a keep? Or "mixing it up" like "only real men do" in a field fight....? lol
    No.

Like Betsy, and Blueberry, Adele and the other amazing NB's in this game, one who places themselves in a concealed position to engage an enemy player, outside of that players ability to counter, puts your faction at a tactical advantage.

#5. When I've jumped down and tried to flank a seige line, I've almost NEVER seen Muta NOT jump down and get in the mix.

I'm not drinking buddies with Mutagen. I barely know him. But I've seen him make an impact in hundreds of keep takes. And to say that he doesn't get involved is simply not true.

so your idea of a good nb is gankers.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »

No.

No. A NB isn't limited to (nor should they want to be) a ganker role/build.

But, to say that a ganker build/role is useless or stupid is, in itself... stupid.

A Nightblade is, by design, a perfect stealth sniper.

Where would DC be, without @jameslogan425 marking people... before dirt-rolling them? lol

Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »

No.

No. A NB isn't limited to (nor should they want to be) a ganker role/build.

But, to say that a ganker build/role is useless or stupid is, in itself... stupid.

A Nightblade is, by design, a perfect stealth sniper.

Where would DC be, without @jameslogan425 marking people... before dirt-rolling them? lol

i do think gankers are useless the only thing they are good for is wasting your time, suprised you failed to mention 2 actaully good nbs that you have faced in pvp and have posted in this thread.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    @Heike

"...make more tries in the love palace. The intimacy we have here scores all of your wall of text. My friend, it is time to get off that soap and join in with @Mutagem @Cypriot122, When you come you shall not know, for it is that good. Once you realize where you are you will realize the true meaning of PVPenis. we look forward to seeing you.

*sighs*

Yeah, yeah... okay.

Men that spend a lot of time talking dominant, usually can't handle it when they're actually touched.

If you felt me lengthening against your thigh, you'd probably faint.

So, keep your prose and colorful metaphors going here, but when I push through the door of that palace and pin your hands over your head, don't plead quietly to me.

We all know you want to be topped...

;-)
    Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    @Heike

"...make more tries in the love palace. The intimacy we have here scores all of your wall of text. My friend, it is time to get off that soap and join in with @Mutagem @Cypriot122, When you come you shall not know, for it is that good. Once you realize where you are you will realize the true meaning of PVPenis. we look forward to seeing you.

*sighs*

Yeah, yeah... okay.

Men that spend a lot of time talking dominant, usually can't handle it when they're actually touched.

If you felt me lengthening against your thigh, you'd probably faint.

So, keep your prose and colorful metaphors going here, but when I push through the door of that palace and pin your hands over your head, don't plead quietly to me.

We all know you want to be topped...

;-)

We'are welcoming you, if you cant handle it then blush away. We all want you to come, but yet you haven't brushed any of our thighs.(we wish you could but maybe it is physically impossible,) We still welcome you at arms, but what you state isn't true. We're here with open arms. Where are you?
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol if you only knew how much fun we have in zone.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

I do have a DC alt that needs levelling lol
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wtf? Muta?!? Eeeeeew?

When we going? Mine is lvl 4 ;)
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭

An alt to be dusted off and a harem of mules/alt candidates.
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is this thread still not closed? ROFL, all you guys do is go back and forth trying to assert your forum prowess. The OP of this thread left the game about a month ago. Baffles me how ZoS hasen't shut this silliness down =)
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Wtf? Muta?!? Eeeeeew?

hahaha mine is level 4 too!!
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

Wtf? Muta?!? Eeeeeew?

hahaha mine is level 4 too!!

Mount speed over grinding :expressionless:
This discussion has been closed.