Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Sigh... I don't know why I bother:

AbUtAcR.png

Really the only people you have to blame are yourselves, because all any EP remembers is Team Green. So the first thing they want to do is screw over AD.

Even tonight when DC was one keep away from yet another 3-pop EMP push, the only AD on the map were the ones ganking EP trying to ride to BRK.

I understand wanting those sick AP gains, and going where the action is. But if AD (and by extension TM) tried half as hard to mess with DC as they with EP, we would have a proper AvAvA going on.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    .....You just avoided all my points, gg

1. massive hate tell from big EP player over taking home a scroll that hasn't even BEEN home in 2 weeks
    2. Tay/other AD never even took kingscrest they just took the scroll and left...you guys took ALL the scrolls and left. You know for a FACT we never even had our scrolls back home for 2 weeks or more. Due to dying numbers/being outnumbered.
    3. the only reason I'm going into this is cause you claimed to want a healthy campaign...If you really did want that you would have left them where they were since we haven't even had them for so long.

lol also If you wanted a healthy campaign you would say "okay look we screwed up, I said my part to them, they didn't listen, i'm sorry". Na though instead you used people ganking on the way to BRK as a means to justify what you did [which is kinda funny cause blue never even got emp tonight...who cares?] and shift any blame from yourselves and just put it all on us.

You wonder why we aren't fighting blue much? Cause our numbers have died down a lot dude. DC actively chose to attack AD over EP several times and it showed in our 11k loss to DC last campaign as well as getting last place when we were winning against you guys for 80% of the campaign, and people grew tired of waking up at our gates every day so they left. You guys also gained a bunch of players, we didn't
    Edited by Mutagem on October 2, 2016 6:45PM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Dear DC,

Perhaps you didn't notice while hammering away at Bleakers and Chalman and Arrius all evening, but EP in fact has neither emp nor either of your scrolls. I appreciate the d ticks tho, and your willingness to stand under flaming oils for the cause. Extra special thanks to the 98 of you that decided that instead of sensibly attacking Ash, you would repeatedly try your luck going after a few EP that retreated from your zerg into a resource tower.

Dear Blind Warrior,

Perhaps you were not around when the war started between EP and DC. EP attacked us first, DC wasn't even playing on that side of the map. EP forced our hand by threatening Ales and then taking Glade. Perhaps you didn't see the long fights at Ales. You must understand EP had a different plan like they always do. They will attack us while we are down, and they will attack us while we try to dethrone.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 30, 2016 1:07PM

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    "[02:18] Hooked-on-a-Feeling zone: DOn't mess with AD, we can tussle when the pops are back up for scroll."

Interesting emphasis. Kind of looks like a coded message. :wink:

@Malibulove You tried, just like others from every faction in similar situations. Stay classy. :smile:

Team Green is a myth. No more real than Team Purple. But just like the Lock Ness Monster or Sasquatch, 'sitings' and 'evidence' for exist.

“we need to take faregyl”, “how about we [screw] ad and take all their scrolls :D”, and “na bro no mercy for ad. Let's not kid ourselves. The actions of @Taylor_MB et al. the day before and ganking are hardly justification or proportionate.

Edited by cbaudersub17_ESO on September 30, 2016 1:41PM
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    I'll just say this and then be done with the spergy pvp chat.

AD has been a major part of every Dethrone attempt on EP this campaign, but AD also hasn't even so much as flagged a keep when it comes time to dethrone DC.

We've had 0 contested rings this campaign as a result, the EMP always straight up swaps from DC to EP or vice versa.

EP has noticed this, and that's what I mean when I say AD has been annoying when it comes to objectives and map control.

Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All of you whiny little girls need to stfu and start fighting. None of you remember when AD owned the map all the time - when no one else played here because NON CP was for losers - when a group of 12 DC took over the map from AD and smashed them at their home keeps in retaliation. None of you remember when AD would be 2-3 bars ALL DAY and a group of 6 from ANY opposing faction would pose a threat.

DC is now the lumbering monkey in the room. This is why the DC who originally took the map - left the faction. DC at pop lock during oceanic play time - and being overpowered in the evening with 2-3 bars from opposing factions - yet winning the campaign because they pop lock all day during US work times - is disgusting. The fact that there are not oceanic servers to take these PvDoor people is quite frustrating.

However, if people would just STFU and fight - and stop with the "oh woe is me" the campaign could at least be fun. The Sushi feast of AP in the morning - leads EP to retake the map in the evening.

I will say - it was good to see an AD emp - and fun to fight against a good group of AD last night.

Otherwise - quit yer blothin and get fightin ladies.

Singed
    Salty Bit

(The guy who took this campaign from AD, the guy who Switched sides to make it fun, the Guy who considers any fight fun, even when I get my pajama wearing self zerged by 40 shield wielding Japanese players with 35K health)
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    I'll just say this and then be done with the spergy pvp chat.

AD has been a major part of every Dethrone attempt on EP this campaign, but AD also hasn't even so much as flagged a keep when it comes time to dethrone DC.

We've had 0 contested rings this campaign as a result, the EMP always straight up swaps from DC to EP or vice versa.

EP has noticed this, and that's what I mean when I say AD has been annoying when it comes to objectives and map control.

Yes, AD never attacks DC Emp keeps, because we love Sora and other DC Emps with all our hearts.

There is no conspiracy, for 10 out of at least the last 12 months AS has been almost exclusively AD vs DC, until a bunch of DC rerolled EP, EP got low pop bonus every single campaign. What I'm trying to demonstrate is AD would never miss an opportunity to attack DC, long ingrained competition, EP is not special.

Edited by Taylor_MB on September 30, 2016 3:04PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even tonight when DC was one keep away from yet another 3-pop EMP push, the only AD on the map were the ones ganking EP trying to ride to BRK.
    After AD was dethroned, my friends and I switched to our EP characters to help defend the last two emp keeps with y'all. There were 8 or so of us in group by that point as late as it was.
    I understand wanting those sick AP gains, and going where the action is. But if AD (and by extension TM) tried half as hard to mess with DC as they with EP, we would have a proper AvAvA going on.
    I logged on around 7 pm (central) and our TM group was bouncing back and forth from Ash to BRK all night, getting pressure from both factions. You say you don't want us to mess with you but your faction was still messing with us. I was on my EP when you announced your arrival in zone chat so I'm guessing you weren't actually there beforehand to know what was happening?
    Edited by Kartalin on September 30, 2016 3:08PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    but AD also hasn't even so much as flagged a keep when it comes time to dethrone DC.

Hyperbole does not prove a point.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just curious, did I miss something in the PvP Manual because I sure don't remember reading:
    - stand in oil for AP gains
    - Do not rez players
    - Do not bring sieges to keeps

Also what is the best way to get people to stay off the resource flag? I tried:
    - please don't take the flag
    - get off the flag
    - OMG! GET OFF THE FLAG
    - $$##$## DONT TAKE THE FLAG

Edited by vamp_emily on September 30, 2016 3:15PM

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @vamp_emily You may need to learn Japanese for that to help...

To be fair, we have plenty of native English-speaking AD who do the same thing.
    Edited by Kartalin on September 30, 2016 3:17PM
    • PC/NA
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    Also what is the best way to get people to stay off the resource flag? I tried:
    - please don't take the flag
    - get off the flag
    - OMG! GET OFF THE FLAG
    - $$##$## DONT TAKE THE FLAG

Last I check, the doors are slated to be removed from the towers next patch.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Repost with profanity removed <3

ESO%20Krotha%20Chat%20Log%20Profan%20Edit.png

Received these love letters after solo sieging Kingscrest and killing a single NPC to grab our scroll (1 other AD rocked up when walls were at around 15/15). Would like to draw particular attention to the repeated questioning of my man hood followed by the repeated ignoring of a my 1v1 requests.

To address the inevitable PvDoor accusations of people who weren't actually online (and inquiries from people in locked thread) - apparently there were a bunch of EP defending Cropsford, got lucky with my timing and caught them with no transit to where they needed to be. As someone who consistently plays oceanic prime time, the server is never empty, it just means single players can make a huge difference.

Are chat logs allowed to be posted with names included? Just profanity is not allowed?

Geez some folks need to relax and be reminded this is a game. I'll join into the fray in the next few days so everyone can have an easy target to kill, don't worry.

Seriously why do most PVPers, streamers especially, have this much rage? I get angry about stuff too but it seems like you kill them once and suddenly you've hurt their ego waaay too much.
    Herfi Driderkitty of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Find me on : Twitch | Youtube | Twitter | Reddit
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    HeroOfNone wrote: »
    Seriously why do most PVPers, streamers especially, have this much rage? I get angry about stuff too but it seems like you kill them once and suddenly you've hurt their ego waaay too much.
    Outside of a few sycophantic followers, I suspect the majority of his viewers are AD and DC keeping an eye on him and his faction.

• PC/NA
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Outside of a few sycophantic followers, I suspect the majority of his viewers are AD and DC keeping an eye on him and his faction.

Wasn't referring to just the message here, I've seen plenty of others that have serious hate issues. Rarely do I hear "good fight", "I messed up", "let's try something different"... it's mostly just rage, excuses, and complaints like this. Then folks wonder why ZOS won't host more pvp streamers or really even address that part of the community...

As for other factions sitting in stream I have that happen to me as well. I specifically zerg surf while on stream because of that. I'd encourage most not to metagame, but some folks feel they need the advantage for some reason.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

You don't even have to kill them. Just last week I had a member in my own alliance taunting me for hours. Every time I said one thing .. they would say 'STFU EMILY" in chat.

Some people just got too much hate. I understand maybe 80% of the people don't like me, but do everyone else a favor just stick me on ignore when I freak out about something.

Edited by vamp_emily on September 30, 2016 4:46PM

• HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I should take part of what I said back. If this was the majority of people my chat box would be filled nonstop. But there are several individuals, folks that are farming a ton of AP, with some pretty bad anger issues. It's a little sad to see so many at what seems to be the top of their game getting so angry over stuff.

I mean are you really having fun at that point where you know you have to berate someone to feel better? Maybe it's the only way they know.
  • Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    Love palace cures all. See you bbycakes there!
    Vice

Love Palace
  • Osseley
    Osseley
    ✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Yes, AD never attacks DC Emp keeps, because we love Sora and other DC Emps with all our hearts.

xWEWo2b.jpg
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Osseley, perhaps you need to check the batteries in your sarcasm detector?
    • PC/NA
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually I should take part of what I said back. If this was the majority of people my chat box would be filled nonstop. But there are several individuals, folks that are farming a ton of AP, with some pretty bad anger issues. It's a little sad to see so many at what seems to be the top of their game getting so angry over stuff.

I mean are you really having fun at that point where you know you have to berate someone to feel better? Maybe it's the only way they know.

Why don't we just drop it?.

I mean any game with PvP tends to induce rage, it's just part of it. it's not really something to make a big deal out of.
    Invictus
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Osseley, perhaps you need to check the batteries in your sarcasm detector?

Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lucky28 wrote: »

Why don't we just drop it?.

I mean any game with PvP tends to induce rage, it's just part of it. it's not really something to make a big deal out of.

I think it's actually one of the underlying issues we have in PVP today. Folks try hard, expect to win all the time, and throw a fit when it doesn't work their way. I can ignore a few of these folks, but it doesn't help the attitude of the dozens or so other players that came into PVP for a friendly bit of competition and get verbally assaulted.

If such individuals are bothering to read this from their little ego wrapped world's I just hope they realize they are not contributing anything worthwhile to the game or the online community with their presence, and should look to stop playing till they can control their abusive attitudes.

If they don't stop however, I guess reporting them to ZOS will have to do.
  • Dark_Star
    Dark_Star
    ✭✭
    Hai

hi
    DC | Full Metal Carebears

DarkStär - Mag DK
    Sphinxster - Mag NB
    Vision- Mag Sorc
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fighting the DC JP zerg is so fun.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Unlocked vigor on my new fotm toon in under 45 minutes. :smiley:
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Fighting the DC JP zerg is so fun.

Except when no one is on to fight them, they turn the map blue, and the 4th DC US tz emp stacks inside of a locked pop (100+) Japs. You started a very not cool trend here my friend :s

Especially when the current pvdoor emp is caught by a streamer in zone chat telling everyone to stay DC and don't split up into other factions for fairer fights. Has there been a DC emp in the past 2 months that hasn't needed the Japs to crown them? Quite pathetic
    Edited by Alomar on October 1, 2016 1:50PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have screenshots from this morning. Hitting 16 with burning oil and none die - dropping a negate on 20+ hitting proxy det and none die.

Dynamic population caps AND OR removal of AOE caps AND un nerf proxy det.

Sorry, these tards want to stand in a negate and eat proxy they should all die.

http://imgur.com/a/CIZCX
    Edited by bitaken on October 1, 2016 2:20PM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • HeroOfNone
    HeroOfNone
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some fun fights last night, no salty tells, though some confusing duel locations for EP & DC. Sorry for an thing interrupted, but some of you are fighting right in the path of objectives.
This discussion has been closed.