Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    damn, AD may be becoming like EP last campaign, 1 bar during primetime while dc/EP have 3 bars.

I was going to play on AS tonight. But saw that blue had fare all day again and still didn't have it by primetime....so naaaa
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • save_me_jeebus
    Mutagem wrote: »
    damn, AD may be becoming like EP last campaign, 1 bar during primetime while dc/EP have 3 bars.

I was going to play on AS tonight. But saw that blue had fare all day again and still didn't have it by primetime....so naaaa

welp... it's red now. :) I miss eating bananas for breakfast. come back.
    Salia Sangria DC
    -Solanaceae EP
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are some crazy ass populations fluctuations.

2 hours ago is was 1AD, Locked EP, 2 DC

Now it's 1AD, 2EP, 3DC and they are probably going to dethrone and crown Sora very soon :(
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day of the entire map blue.

Is this how Japanese players have fun in this game? Drive everyone else away and farm the PVE ***?
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »

Is this how Japanese players have fun in this game? Drive everyone else away and farm the PVE ***?

I think they have a fetish for sieging more than anything. If you have not seen the full onslaught of a keep as a defender, it can be a sight. The numbers and the destruction. A few times it tried to whisper, "hey, you missed a wall"; but I do not speak 'Oceanic' and do not know if the messages were received. Maybe they like the AP from repairing walls, too. I can not be sure. But under the siege fetish theory, buff PvE and departures are indirect, unintended benefits and consequences, respectively.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think they have a fetish for sieging more than anything. If you have not seen the full onslaught of a keep as a defender, it can be a sight. The numbers and the destruction. A few times it tried to whisper, "hey, you missed a wall"; but I do not speak 'Oceanic' and do not know if the messages were received. Maybe they like the AP from repairing walls, too. I can not be sure. But under the siege fetish theory, buff PvE and departures are indirect, unintended benefits and consequences, respectively.

Obviously they fetishize sieging. Why else would they set up 10+ ballistas against 4 EP when they have 30+ in numbers?
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Never invade EP in the winter...

What? No, "Winter is coming." from anyone?
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Obviously they fetishize sieging. Why else would they set up 10+ ballistas against 4 EP when they have 30+ in numbers?

Oh please say it was coldfire-based too!
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

At least in this particular instance, I don't know if the Japanese had a chance to sweep the map with the maintenance we had overnight. I was on briefly this morning before work and AD had their home triangle and EP their two gate keeps.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

At least in this particular instance, I don't know if the Japanese had a chance to sweep the map with the maintenance we had overnight. I was on briefly this morning before work and AD had their home triangle and EP their two gate keeps.

Apparently they did not. Amazingly, EP still had both scrolls this AM.

Solid blue every morning is tedious for sure, but it seems to be pissing EP off and the red pop is growing. We do need some AD in prime time or it's just going to be EP taking the map back from DC every evening just to have it flip back overnight.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No joke, Asri, AD has been hurting lately and only had one bar last night. One of our larger pug guilds left for TF, and our guild (TM) only runs groups sporadically. Otherwise we're small-manning it which is not really productive the way the server is lately. I need to get a few more skill points and level FG on my EP guy so I can pop over there in times like this.
    • PC/NA
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I dunno, you guys were pretty effective (i.e. annoying AF) during the EP dethrone this weekend. EP got derailled running around defending/retaking and DC cleaned up behind. There was much TM namecalling in zone chat. Although I can understand why pvdooring to move the map might not be what you are looking to spend your time doing... y'all certainly kill me often enough.

No AD on Haderus either.
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    I think EP are slowly moving away from hitting AD when they have nothing and are hitting DC a lot more often, which is what had to happen. The thing with AD if they can't take a blue keep after two hours they will turn and hit sej since it is an easier target. AD will be back for sure, just a bit butt hurt from last campaign.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    I dunno, you guys were pretty effective (i.e. annoying AF) during the EP dethrone this weekend. EP got derailled running around defending/retaking and DC cleaned up behind. There was much TM namecalling in zone chat. Although I can understand why pvdooring to move the map might not be what you are looking to spend your time doing... y'all certainly kill me often enough.

No AD on Haderus either.
    We had actually hoped to crown one of our own, but it became clear that wasn't going to happen when the rest of AD didn't have their usual numbers to help make it happen. Still, that was the first time we ran a TM-only group for at least a week, and for the record we had no more than 12 or 13 with us at any one time.

Keep fighting, looking forward to some good battles with your groups.

• PC/NA
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Repost with profanity removed <3

ESO%20Krotha%20Chat%20Log%20Profan%20Edit.png

Received these love letters after solo sieging Kingscrest and killing a single NPC to grab our scroll (1 other AD rocked up when walls were at around 15/15). Would like to draw particular attention to the repeated questioning of my man hood followed by the repeated ignoring of a my 1v1 requests.

To address the inevitable PvDoor accusations of people who weren't actually online (and inquiries from people in locked thread) - apparently there were a bunch of EP defending Cropsford, got lucky with my timing and caught them with no transit to where they needed to be. As someone who consistently plays oceanic prime time, the server is never empty, it just means single players can make a huge difference.

Are chat logs allowed to be posted with names included? Just profanity is not allowed?
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    We all know who it is. He's a terrible player and an even worse human being for sending that.

People really need to stop watching his stream.

• Remorseless
    Remorseless
    ✭✭✭
    The butthurt is real in that chat log.
    Vice

Love Palace
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He's isn't wrong, though.

Edit: Removed name.
    Edited by svartorn on September 29, 2016 3:02PM
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Taylor_MB : Just precious in so many ways!

There is just so much irony in that streamers tells...you know, between the attempts at insults.

I am assuming this person was on and in Cyrodiil to craft or something, right? Being so early in the hour in NA.
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    He's isn't wrong, though.

Yes he is. @Taylor_MB has no need to grow balls.
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    K's right to be pissed about the night flipping.

He has every right to be.

At the same time, he's a rampant vulgarian that couldn't get a point across skillfully if a million bucks was on the line. The point he seems to be flailing at gets lost in being a giant toolbag.

Ultimately, for Azura's sake, the DC early morning invasion needs to get broken up into the three factions. If 100 players are logging in between 7am and 11am Central US, then it would behoove the health of hte game if something were to FORCE them to break up into 33 AD, 33 EP, 33 DC to be able to play on the same map.

*hint* Dynamic Pop locks
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on September 29, 2016 3:22PM
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • dashima
    dashima
    ✭✭✭
    I love how this thread is pages and pages of shaming DC. :D

Despite all the qq and complaints, it's awesome and rare to be this outnumbered in a campaign. DC has more than the AD and EP pop combined most the time - that's a lot of potential AP.

DC occasionally gets actual decent groups of players that stack on top of the rest of the faction (idk why those smallscale groups stick around on DC/AZ), but the majority of DC are pugs and are very bad so it doesn't take much if you have a group with proper non-cp set-ups. The lack of lag is amazing and I've been having fun w one of my groups there when they occasionally drop by.

I didn't care much for the EP before, but the EP in AZ are lit and I'm probably going to make an EP toon when I get less lazy. :) It seems like AD needs more help this campaign though.
    Edited by dashima on September 29, 2016 5:11PM
    Venatus | Hagnado

AD | Revân Stamina Nightblade AR35 scrub
    AD | Rëvan Stamina Sorcerer fotm
    DC | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    tfw too lazy to grind
    AD | Ain Ghazal Magicka DK
    AD | Run I Triggered Them Magicka Templar
    DC | Inner Postern Wall Stamina Templar
    DC | Kaivalanth Magicka Nightblade
    DC | Rëvân Stamina Nightblade
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    LOL that chatlog....wow, what a knob
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »

Despite all the qq and complaints, it's awesome and rare to be this outnumbered in a campaign. DC has more than the AD and EP pop combined most the time - that's a lot of potential AP.

DC occasionally gets actual decent groups of players that stack on top of the rest of the faction (idk why those smallscale groups stick around on DC/AZ), but the majority of DC are pugs and are very bad so it doesn't take much if you have a group with proper non-cp set-ups. The lack of lag is amazing and I've been having fun w one of my groups there when they occasionally drop by.

I didn't care much for the EP before, but the EP in AZ are lit and I'm probably going to make an EP toon when I get less lazy. :) It seems like AD needs more help this campaign though.

lmao @ DC "small scale" on Azuras.

gtfo.
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

Received these love letters after solo sieging Kingscrest and killing a single NPC to grab our scroll (1 other AD rocked up when walls were at around 15/15). Would like to draw particular attention to the repeated questioning of my man hood followed by the repeated ignoring of a my 1v1 requests.

To address the inevitable PvDoor accusations of people who weren't actually online (and inquiries from people in locked thread) - apparently there were a bunch of EP defending Cropsford, got lucky with my timing and caught them with no transit to where they needed to be. As someone who consistently plays oceanic prime time, the server is never empty, it just means single players can make a huge difference.

Are chat logs allowed to be posted with names included? Just profanity is not allowed?

I'm on that dude's faction and I had to deal with similar harassing messages so often I ended up ignoring him. He's like a child who doesn't know how to communicate, he has some (maybe 1/100) decent ideas/thoughts but has no idea how to express them in a manner anyone else understands.
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    dashima wrote: »

lmao @ DC "small scale" on Azuras.

gtfo.

you sound a bit too salty for someone who just spams healing springs.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dear DC,

Perhaps you didn't notice while hammering away at Bleakers and Chalman and Arrius all evening, but EP in fact has neither emp nor either of your scrolls. I appreciate the d ticks tho, and your willingness to stand under flaming oils for the cause. Extra special thanks to the 98 of you that decided that instead of sensibly attacking Ash, you would repeatedly try your luck going after a few EP that retreated from your zerg into a resource tower.

Dear AD,

While most of your faction was classy enough not to be gatecamping EP, even though they probably could have, setting up 5 countersiege against one lone DK seiging BRK was, perhaps, slightly overkill. No doubt my radiant glow of sheer awesomeness had you quivering in fear, but it is possible you could have handled the problem without having the emp zerg run all the way from Alessia.

Welcome back, AD.
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    It sucks for AD too that

Just my 2 cents, early Thursday morning we fought for 3-6~ hours at two bars and less as EP against a 3-bar DC, and never saw AD once. I was even trying to get people to message any AD they knew who were online to help push DC, because it was purely ridiculous trying to stop the flood of DC. No AD ever showed up besides random gankers.

Then at around 3am PST, within 15 minutes of me logging off AD was hitting EP home keeps for the scrolls/dethrone.

Now I don't be-grudge anybody for cutting transit to go for a dethrone, in fact I would prefer if AD made a huge resurgence on the campaign.

But at least admit you're doing it on purpose, because it's especially annoying because I have received endless amounts of *** from people PMing me every time EP caps Faregyl while I'm Emp and have tried everything to get EP to cut that *** out to keep the campaign healthy. Yet like clockwork the only time a TM group ever materializes is to either dethrone EP, or *** around at EP home keeps.

This is Hooked-on-a-Feeling btw...
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    It sucks for AD too that

But at least admit you're doing it on purpose

What am I admitting to? That I sieged a gate keep to get an AD scroll back? Cause yeah.... I did that.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    LOL stfu hooked on a feeling. That scroll hasn't even been home in like 2 weeks. Tay didn't even cap your Kingscrest Keep he took it and left. and voila the next night...the same time and the same thing unknown EP player [but we all know who] just [SNIP] about prior this happens:

Screenshot_20160930_035131.png

so cut the crap, you don't want a healthy campaign, you want to win a campaign. We never even took your scrolls last night cause we wanted to push blue. Then you guys take ours instead of just taking blues. Don't expect any help from AD much in the future. Also don't expect to see as many numbers beginning to come back as you liked either. I really wish I could use profanity on here
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on September 30, 2016 4:37PM
This discussion has been closed.