Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the thing though, because they constantly run in massive groups against lower population they are actually terrible at pvp, they can easily be stopped. They never improve their skills (or at least very slowly) cause their strategy just involves out numbering.

Story time!
    1) 1v2, 1v3 or 1vx, sooooo many times they've just continued to ride past and run away instead of stopping and helping their friend I am mutilating, it's hilarious.
    2) A few nights last campaign AD had 2 bars vs poplock during their prime (I guess players logged on at their non peak hours to see what was up). Spent like 5 hours at Ash, they never even flagged the keep. Like 40 DC constantly getting rolled by maybe 15 AD + 5 or so covering with siege. It was fun (and so much AP)..... but it honestly turned into a chore after a little while, they are just so bad it was not even fun fighting.

Guess my point is, they are not getting any competition in their prime time (98% of the time), so they'll either get bored and leave, or if another faction can scrap together 2 bars they can easily be stopped in their tracks cause their pvp skills have not improved since day 1.

I especially like when they pop a siege shield in an open field fight with no siege anywhere.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    but it honestly turned into a chore after a little while, they are just so bad it was not even fun fighting.
    Yeah. That's the problem.
  • Linkanton
    Linkanton
    ✭✭✭
    Azura is pretty boring right now cause of that asian DC zerg. Srsly they should split their group to at least 2 factions.. I haven't been active in cyro the past week cause of them :( Maybe us non japanese DC should reroll to EP or AD, even if just temporarily!
    Edited by Linkanton on September 25, 2016 11:25AM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I just popped in here to read the EP salt. lol

The "oceanic" zerg avoided EP for almost an entire month, and focused on AD. EP took advantage of that, and rallied to finish in second place.

Now, the Zerg is starting to focus on EP... and reds are QQ'ing now...? lol?

Suck it up, EP.

Once the "oceanics" get on you, they're not leaving. Every night. It's gonna be this. lol
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Alomar
    Alomar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

The "oceanic" zerg avoided EP for almost an entire month, and focused on AD. EP took advantage of that, and rallied to finish in second place.

Suck it up, EP.

Once the "oceanics" get on you, they're not leaving. Every night. It's gonna be this. lol

If you scroll through the pages there's more AD salt here than anyone else mate. Entire AD guilds ran away and hid for the second half of the campaign, yours included. The Asian zerg doesn't avoid anyone, they turn the whole map blue for keep bonuses, camp it, and farm in IC.

EP logged on each night and with the same pop or less than AD's and took keeps back from DC and held them longer to earn the points before they were night capped back again. Sounds like you got more salt on the bun than anyone else, show up this time and maybe things will go better for you.
    Edited by Alomar on September 25, 2016 11:47PM
    Haxus Council Member
    Former Havoc Commander
    Former DiE officer
    Alomar: 5 Stars - Beast: 3 stars - Kurudin: 5th NA emperor
    Awaiting New World, Camelot Unchained, and Crowfall
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

Suck it up, EP.

lolwut
    First up there is 10x more AD salt in this thread than anything else. There aren't any EP on AZ to actually complain about anything. I'm surprised there isn't more EP QQ here tbh, we are constantly outnumbered by both AD and DC, who both seem to keep pushing us rather than each other. AD QQ'd for the entire time the DC zerg focused them so why can't we? I mean we really should be QQing after last night. I logged off when 40+ DC tore through BRK.
    The only reason the DC oceanic zerg is focusing EP now is that AD have their own oceanic zerg now so DC can't just run them over easily.
    Edited by Caza99 on September 26, 2016 12:27AM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    AD have an oceanic zerg? Can you tell them to stop farming in crackedwood and help us fight!!!!
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    AD have an oceanic zerg? Can you tell them to stop farming in crackedwood and help us fight!!!!

That's honestly where they must be, I saw them once, they got wiped and then I never saw them again last night. Maybe they were actually pushing DC for once and I didn't notice.
    Edited by Caza99 on September 26, 2016 12:34AM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I've seen them once before as well... they must swap campaigns :neutral:
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop being selfish guys, sharing is caring, enough salt to go around for everyone.

We should band together and salt up Lake Rumare and kill the slaughterfish! Free IC access for everyone!
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Farmerr
    Farmerr
    ✭✭
    I especially like when they pop a siege shield in an open field fight with no siege anywhere.

All the time if it's on one of my weapon bars. Oops.

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »

Suck it up, EP.

"...The only reason the DC oceanic zerg is focusing EP now is that AD have their own oceanic zerg now so DC can't just run them over easily.

Are there screenshots of this new "AD oceanic Zerg?" If so, I'd love to see them. For real.

Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Alomar wrote: »

Suck it up, EP.

"...Entire AD guilds ran away and hid for the second half of the campaign, yours included."

"...Sounds like you got more salt on the bun than anyone else, show up this time and maybe things will go better for you."

Oh? RoB "ran away" halfway through? Hmmm... that's probably news to us. But, anyhoo.

And, I have no salt, sweetheart. We got our gold rewards and moseyed on over to TF. But, we'll come back AZ for IC runs from time to time. See ya there sometime. ;)

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »

Suck it up, EP.

"...The only reason the DC oceanic zerg is focusing EP now is that AD have their own oceanic zerg now so DC can't just run them over easily.

Are there screenshots of this new "AD oceanic Zerg?" If so, I'd love to see them. For real.

I don't have any because I only saw them once last night before they wiped and, I'm guessing, pushed DC. Either that or like Cypriot said, they switched campaigns. Though when they disappeared the AD pop was still 2-3 bars so I assume they just pushed DC.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Softpad
    Softpad
    ✭✭
    ... easiest fix to all this nonsense is is lock people to their faction and campaign. You can have all the class/ race setups you feel like but then you can't flip on a whim to the other faction in the same campaign whether you try to promote good or bad behaviours.

Im an AD player from aus, and has been faced with the swarm of blues lots of times. Must just be when i play.

You lock someone in. They are commited to the fight, good or bad. May be rough some times but you could change up when campaign ends
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Softpad wrote: »
    ... easiest fix to all this nonsense is is lock people to their faction and campaign. You can have all the class/ race setups you feel like but then you can't flip on a whim to the other faction in the same campaign whether you try to promote good or bad behaviours.

Im an AD player from aus, and has been faced with the swarm of blues lots of times. Must just be when i play.

You lock someone in. They are commited to the fight, good or bad. May be rough some times but you could change up when campaign ends

About midway through the last campaign, it would have been a good thing for some AD with EP characters (as group) to aggressively push the northern DC hold during NA prime time. DC tended to ball up in the south and it may have drawn away those pesky red encounters at non-productive locations.

Although I agree with being vested as a player in concept, AZ's population is too dynamic to allow for such a restriction. Just my opinion.
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Back when the blue invasion horde first started, there was a lesser AD counterpart. A 'who are all these blues...so many blues...wait there's a smaller group of yellows too...gosh, they all suck' moment. :smile:

I have not seen the yellows since that first weekend (but, admittedly, I can not play NA early during the week). So is some semblance of the yellow bandits really back?
  • Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    How is this thread still not closed? ROFL, all you guys do is go back and forth trying to assert your forum prowess. The OP of this thread left the game about a month ago. Baffles me how ZoS hasen't shut this silliness down =)

Yeah, @Dreyloch mind your business.
    Dreyloch wrote: »
    How is this thread still not closed? ROFL, all you guys do is go back and forth trying to assert your forum prowess. The OP of this thread left the game about a month ago. Baffles me how ZoS hasen't shut this silliness down =)

I sighted the elusive Bitaken_Unjust not more then 12 hours ago capping resources right under the noses of DC's dedicated resource capping Zerg.

No matter how much I have hated on and continue to dislike the AD that originally inhabited AZ - the reality is they have either moved to DC to feed off the AZN Invasion - or they have left the server for the most part. This new DC zerg needs a good solid butt reaming. I heard about a DC emp who is bringing entire zergs to defend emp keeps - and the 20+ that come to resources and well...I was "coerced" into coming back. I have to rework some things in my build to become top tier again - but I had some fun the past couple of days. I'll be around - not attacking AD - for the time being.

My apologies good Sir. I did not know you had returned. Thought you were done with ESO for good.
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Day 2 of the EP revenge tour is well underway coming to a DC keep near you, get your tickets now.
    Edited by Malibulove on September 26, 2016 8:33PM
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Malibulove wrote: »
    Day 2 of the EP revenge tour is well underway coming to a DC keep near you, get your tickets now.

please. I made 400k Ap so quick solo I had to go play alts the rest of the day because i do NOT want to be emp again.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Malibulove
    Malibulove
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

please. I made 400k Ap so quick solo I had to go play alts the rest of the day because i do NOT want to be emp again.

I don't know if a post has ever been more concise (or accidental) in explaining just how hard DC zergs AZ.

It's kind of crazy to think that you avoid scoring because otherwise you might inadvertently get Emp when your faction floods the ring.
    Chill Bro of Chill Bros

Hooked-on-a-Feeling - Stamsorc (EP)
    Freddíe Mercury - Lead singer of Queen (EP)
    A Blizzard Wizard Lizard - P2Warden (DC)
    Prequels Anakin - Mageblade (AD)
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't know if a post has ever been more concise (or accidental) in explaining just how hard DC zergs AZ.

It's kind of crazy to think that you avoid scoring because otherwise you might inadvertently get Emp when your faction floods the ring.

Every single campaign each faction usually gets Emp multiple times, being consistently #1 almost guarantees you'll get crowned. What was quoted does not at all demonstrate that DC zergs (although yes, they certainly did end of last campaign). Just pointing out not wanting to be Emp does not prove DC zergs, weird logic.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Exactly what tay said. DC zergs, hard. Especially when I work late I come home to it. Thats why I had GASP 3 EP characters that where tier 3 rewards last campaign, one which was fairly high on the overall boards.

I have been around on DC since we were so badly outnumbered we couldnt lock a campaign it seemed, to when we had a influx of reroll guilds, back to a flat lining and now this oceanic zerg.

I was implying that being AWAY from the zerg, there was insane AP to be made thanks to an abundance of enemies.

I dont know who your main is, but im guessing its EP. The ironic thing is when you are outnumbered the worst I guarantee most the time I am fighting alongside you.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Come play with me Sub.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Come play with me Sub.

Last time I played with you I got invited on a alt into SO and told to tank. When told I had never tanked and asked for some tips on positioning etc i was told "just taunt the bad guys and dont stand in the red, you will be fine"

it gave me nightmares reminiscent of the time a drunk BBQ asked in ts "what does breaking these things do" in AA when No Mercy decided every player just HAD TO HAVE julianos white.

you arent to be trusted, I think.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ghostbane wrote: »
    Come play with me Sub.

Last time I played with you I got invited on a alt into SO and told to tank. When told I had never tanked and asked for some tips on positioning etc i was told "just taunt the bad guys and dont stand in the red, you will be fine"

it gave me nightmares reminiscent of the time a drunk BBQ asked in ts "what does breaking these things do" in AA when No Mercy decided every player just HAD TO HAVE julianos white.

you arent to be trusted, I think.

You had fun, you were definitely laughing and not in a nervous way.

Never compare me to BBQ. Especially drunk pre-1.6 BBQ. Never.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I don't know how you guys fight in the snow up north all the time, I can't see ***.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Most of the EP lands are butt ugly, unfortunately. That's why EP is so keen on pushing Alessia, gives them a change from all the mud and puddles of icy water.
  • HowlKimchi
    HowlKimchi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I actually like the snow!

Planning on making an EP toon, it's getting pretty hard to find non-zerg action in the server right now.
    previously @HaruKamui but I outgrew my weeb phase (probably)

PC/NA - EP - Howl Bragi/Howl Kimchi
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, I don't know how you guys fight in the snow up north all the time, I can't see ***.

Never invade EP in the winter...
This discussion has been closed.