Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Any re-rollers feel free to ask for XP pots. Would be more than happy to contribute to the rise of a more balanced *and well-mannered* campaign.

But re-roll to what? Now Azura's is solid yellow. :D

2lt3mlw.png

Well look who's still hanging in there!

Wish I could jump back into the thick of things but work leaves me too wiped to deal with zerglings of any color, plus I'm not at all happy with some of the EP guilds I used to hang with and I've pretty much washed myself of them and pvp in general. Maybe I'll be more inclined to get back into pvp once I get several RL goals knocked out.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Any re-rollers feel free to ask for XP pots. Would be more than happy to contribute to the rise of a more balanced *and well-mannered* campaign.

But re-roll to what? Now Azura's is solid yellow. :D

2lt3mlw.png

Well look who's still hanging in there!

Wish I could jump back into the thick of things but work leaves me too wiped to deal with zerglings of any color, plus I'm not at all happy with some of the EP guilds I used to hang with and I've pretty much washed myself of them and pvp in general. Maybe I'll be more inclined to get back into pvp once I get several RL goals knocked out.

I miss our daily dish!!! How have you been? I might be on later today. Beaching it and working on my tan right naow!

<3 J
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can AD do *anything* without setting up 15 cold fire sieges? Huge AD zerg can't take out 5 people.

Shameful.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Can AD do *anything* without setting up 15 cold fire sieges? Huge AD zerg can't take out 5 people.

You answered your own question.
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Shameful.

I don't complain. They feed me AP. And since you filthy casual are stalking me, you get AP from them too! <3 8)
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Azuras once again unplayable today. Sigh. Poke any resource and 100 yellows spill out.

I bet they're all snipers.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Azuras once again unplayable today. Sigh. Poke any resource and 100 yellows spill out.

That and coldfire. Unbelievable. They sieged down BRK mine tower for us 5 there instead of taking it with their 16+ people. Oh and then they called us really bad names and macro scrubs. ><
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Humphie wrote: »

That and coldfire. Unbelievable. They sieged down BRK mine tower for us 5 there instead of taking it with their 16+ people. Oh and then they called us really bad names and macro scrubs. ><

But you are a macro scrub doe.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe I should pick up a book and read like that little potato advised me today. But on the other hand...Nah. I am pretty sure I'll never be smart enough to learn how to use CE and/or macros.
    I rather suck at this game than be a macro scrub.
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Maybe I should pick up a book and read like that little potato advised me today. But on the other hand...Nah. I am pretty sure I'll never be smart enough to learn how to use CE and/or macros.

Sounds like something a macro scrub CE addon abuser would say. :trollface:
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Sounds like something a macro scrub CE addon abuser would say. :trollface:

I thought they say nothing and hide in offline Mode for months...I need to learn soooo much now.

1. L2p
    2. L2type
    3. L2macro
    4. L2vietcong
    5. L2insult
    6. L2siege
    7. L2craft

Sigh. I am going to be stuck in this game forever
  • Aneca
    Aneca
    ✭✭
    The population has been 2 bars across the board for a few hours but there is very little going on. Everyone has pretty much the same number of keeps. Other than a resource here and there, nothing is being fought for.

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aneca wrote: »
    The population has been 2 bars across the board for a few hours but there is very little going on. Everyone has pretty much the same number of keeps. Other than a resource here and there, nothing is being fought for.

Because AD is stacking raids on every single outpost and keep just waiting for anyone to show up.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Because AD is stacking raids on every single outpost and keep just waiting for anyone to show up.
    That's just our group of 10 that was at bleakers. I suppose the emp was one of those though so I'll give you that.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont want to say "i told you so" but......

anyway my EP NB is getting real juice, got a 50k tick at the gate the other morning.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »

Now, to be fair... when EP had 3 guilds last campaign, that were bringing 3 full raids and AD had pugs only...

What 3 EP guilds were bringing full raids? The only largish guild was DR.

DR never went over 20, either, usually we had 12-15 at best, 20 for friday nights or last emp keep defenses.

Leafers is the only other guild of any size, and they ran about the same, but were much weaker overall.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

That's just our group of 10 that was at bleakers. I suppose the emp was one of those though so I'll give you that.

There were a bit more than 10 AD at Bleakers. :)
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

DR never went over 20, either, usually we had 12-15 at best, 20 for friday nights or last emp keep defenses.

Leafers is the only other guild of any size, and they ran about the same, but were much weaker overall.[/quote]

wow man, insulting another guild on your faction like that isnt really cool. the leafers seem like nice guys.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Talcyndl wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »

There were a bit more than 10 AD at Bleakers. :)
    Yeah, true. Like any good group we attract some pugs, but we try to minimize this as best we can.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭

Shameful.

I don't complain. They feed me AP. And since you filthy casual are stalking me, you get AP from them too! <3 8)

Teamwork, eh? <3
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Rylana wrote: »

Leafers is the only other guild of any size, and they ran about the same, but were much weaker overall.

wow man, insulting another guild on your faction like that isnt really cool. the leafers seem like nice guys.[/quote]

Ahh if only you knew, but thats okay ^_^
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »

Shameful.

Teamwork, eh? <3

It's his battle pig that stalks me so yeah! Team battle pig!!! :wink:
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't on for the overnight/early morning run by DC (unfortunately, I work in RL and need sleep lol).

Was it the "oceanic" zerg, or have they moved on?
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Aneca
    Aneca
    ✭✭
    I wasn't on for the overnight/early morning run by DC (unfortunately, I work in RL and need sleep lol).

Blue owns most of the map this morning.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    I wasn't on for the overnight/early morning run by DC...

I saw that DC had done another nightcap, and/or 4-6am map run. I mean, it is what it is. I can't stop them from doing it.

But, my question was concerning the group of 90+ "oceanic" players. Were THEY the ones who capped everything?

Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I saw that DC had done another nightcap, and/or 4-6am map run. I mean, it is what it is. I can't stop them from doing it.

But, my question was concerning the group of 90+ "oceanic" players. Were THEY the ones who capped everything?

Nah don't think so. I was online until around 10pm oceanic.

After the dethrone most of the AD logged off cause they were sad, but obviously DC was pumped up from dethroning and wanted their scrolls back.

It was just people left over from the dethrone, They probably had the numbers to siege BB, but probably got bored of sieging by then. Speaking of which, BB just flagged now, so imma get my ass there.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you all want all the EP to leave this campaign?

What is the endgame here?
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »

I was online until around 10pm oceanic.
    After the dethrone most of the AD logged off...
    It was just people left over from the dethrone...

I logged off around 1am CST, and we had the southern triangle. And yeah, I figured that the dethrone was at around 4-5am (if you logged off around 10p in Queensland).

And, it'll be ok. We just have our work cut out. At least the oceanics weren't there.

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Do you all want all the EP to leave this campaign?
    What is the endgame here?

If you're referring to AD, there were only 2 groups running last night, plus randoms. I ran one, and the Emp ran the other.

My group PURPOSELY stayed away from EP and focused on DC all night, but after Red camped Allesia Gate for 2 hours, then hit Fare, then hit BB... we took Drake. Earlier, when every faction was at 2+bars, we hit BRK once.

Other than that, even though EP hit our home keeps, we stayed away from yours.
    You can't put any "map-wiping" on us.

And the fights were awesome last night, with everyone at 2+ bars. We won some and lost some.

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    AD was insanely boring today. only fun I had today was when some blues attacked BB twice but that was about it. There's no real organization on our side since dethrone atm
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
This discussion has been closed.