Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Still early muta. Can't believe dc is already pop locked going to be some good farming
  • tnbdare
    tnbdare
    Soul Shriven
    Ban me, remove my post IDGAF it's so obvious a large portion of DC CHEAT: video

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 1:43PM
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RAYLES IS OURS! :)
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rayles = 100k AP

Should have let us have our scroll, DC.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tnbdare wrote: »

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

isnt he a orc stam sorc lol?
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Yoyuyi999
    Yoyuyi999
    ✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

Jesus. You're the same type of pug that accuses anyone even remotely good of cheating. Speedhacking? You must not have been here when the cheat engine fiasco was here, they were MUCH faster than that person. Ontop of that, you can see he has Major Brutality from the Dual Wield skill + he is sprinting. It doesn't look fast at ALL. Like seriously, if you think that's fast I'd love for you to witness a full medium armor StamSorc Orc run at full speed.
    Characters:

Magicka Dragonknight, Yoyuyi
    Stamina Dragonknight, -Jombo
    Magicka Templar, -Dombo
    Magicka Sorceror, -Mombo
    Magicka Nightblade, -Wombo
    Magicka Dragonknight, -Combo

~~~

Youtube
    Twitch

~~~

Former GM of Mighty

~~~

http://imgur.com/a/RWZZ7
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On behalf of Darkest Requiem, we bid Azuras a fond farewell with the following video.

Happy Birthday Legits (postdated), first time we ran a full raid the entire time on the campaign, was lulzy as hell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WK7FRp9CtSs
    Edited by Rylana on August 30, 2016 9:50AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

I hope this is a joke lol
    Edited by ZOS_PeterT on August 31, 2016 1:44PM

rip decibel
  • PrinceFabious
    PrinceFabious
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

Thats the DC Emp lol
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind if it was just the blue zerglings, but when it is a certain well known streamer getting emp and running with the zerg and that's just not cool.

It felt soo good getting the killing blow on him before they were crowned Emp the other day.... Ah the good things in life....
    NA Server - Kildair
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come across, and reported, multiple DC players this morning flying through the air and dropping multiple meteors. I see cheat engine is alive and well.

I expect nothing to happen to the cheaters because ZOS is a bunch of limpdicks.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    I'm leveling my red gankblade. Blue isn't fun anymore.

Great, @Minalan just great, you were hard enough to kill before! :D Now I just may run! Nah, I'll just keep tossing spears! One of the 50 will hit at some point.... >:)
    Edited by Robbmrp on August 30, 2016 2:26PM
    NA Server - Kildair
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

Sorry not seeing it. Looks like he had popped rapids. BFD. I've seen the guys speed hacking and their go go Gadget legs. It's WAAAAAAAAY faster than that DC you're accusing.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »
    I'm leveling my red gankblade. Blue isn't fun anymore.

Great, @Minalan just great, you were hard enough to kill before! :D Now I just may run! Nah, I'll just keep tossing spears! One of the 50 will hit at some point.... >:)

Nah, I'm kind of off playing other stuff. All of my good friends quit ESO, running all alone isn't much fun.

• Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

[SNIP]

EDITED FOR PROFANITY

@tnbdare nothing new in that video. Two people tried to take on the Emp with no success. Doing that to any Emp regardless of faction will usually result in your death.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »

https://clips.twitch.tv/banor1989/DarkCattleVoHiYo

isnt he a orc stam sorc lol?

He's a templar...

lol?
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    So this is what AD deals with every morning and the only reason DC can get emp, to be honest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP-Ty9DO_6M

So when we gate camp DC late at night just know deep down the map will flip in a few hours and that these two raids get us so pissed off that we want to gate camp you.

We were lucky to get 4 members on at this time to defend against them usually they would run through ADs side of the map in 45minutes.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Good job Cypryots! Your group had enough heals and pressure. Most other small groups just get ground down under the ridiculous attrition that those guys run.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang, I had to go to work or I could have been on a cold fire loving life!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    Good job Cypryots! Your group had enough heals and pressure. Most other small groups just get ground down under the ridiculous attrition that those guys run.

Thanks bud. Yeah if you don't get them trickling in you are dead.
  • Micah123
    Micah123
    ✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    So this is what AD deals with every morning and the only reason DC can get emp, to be honest.

So when we gate camp DC late at night just know deep down the map will flip in a few hours and that these two raids get us so pissed off that we want to gate camp you.

We were lucky to get 4 members on at this time to defend against them usually they would run through ADs side of the map in 45minutes.

Cyp,

That video is Dirty. Nice Work.
    Tertiary Meat
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The wave of blues from that Japanese guild (LG or whatever) are both horrible and overwhelming at the same time. In anything as low as 2-3:1 odds, they can't function at all and just get destroyed.

But when the're throwing waves of 60-80 at you, it becomes really hard to deal with.

Good job smashing them.

Overnight zergs like that, all stacking one faction instead of creating an even fight against each other, just make this game unfun at time and deserve a little misery delivered on them.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

<napkin>
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • Humphie
    Humphie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The wave of blues from that Japanese guild (LG or whatever) are both horrible and overwhelming at the same time. In anything as low as 2-3:1 odds, they can't function at all and just get destroyed.

But when the're throwing waves of 60-80 at you, it becomes really hard to deal with.

Good job smashing them.

Overnight zergs like that, all stacking one faction instead of creating an even fight against each other, just make this game unfun at time and deserve a little misery delivered on them.

You should come and join us delivering the misery then. I never see your butt on here hun! <3
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

That video is dope bro. Not sure what addon you're using [maybe FTC?] but how are all your skills lighting up on bar 1 at the same time or do they just all light up when you use one? That's weird never seen that before
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    So this is what AD deals with every morning...

I appreciate the rezz yesterday. Didn't get to thank you in-game. :smile:

And... after seeing the 90+ DC oceanics the other day, I'm not even logging in until later in the day. lol

Edited by Heike on August 31, 2016 6:19PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I took my AD templar out of retirement from 1.6. I'm happy with my Azura's No-CP templar build now. I was 1vXing on it the other day. My body is ready.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When your on a keep wall defending, watching that group is pretty much like....giphy.com/gifs/running-crowd-6uJEMQ7Lw06oU
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the nice feedback guys.
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Luckily this group was still at it last night when I logged into PVP. They were attacking BB, I tossed up a cold fire and just watched them melt. They musta all been witches because that cold fire just wrecked them.....That and my Vic Death set : :D MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA<COUGH>HAHAHAHAHA
    NA Server - Kildair
This discussion has been closed.