Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Been playing since beta, and I've *never* seen a zerg as big as DC did today. It was stunning.
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind if it was just the blue zerglings, but when it is a certain well known streamer getting emp and running with the zerg and that's just not cool.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    I wouldn't mind if it was just the blue zerglings, but when it is a certain well known streamer getting emp and running with the zerg and that's just not cool.

All three factions have done this!!!! I lost track how many times I would see Methuselah or Crown running with zergs following them. People want to be where the fights are. Are the emps supposed to demand people not fight for them and alongside them?
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why not. What does being a streamer have to do with it? I got wrecked by him a couple times today. Never once did I think it was un-cool. I have been beaten by many Emps.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • DeadlyRecluse
    DeadlyRecluse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's really hard to avoid the zerg when you are emp, especially during busy times. You want to be at the critical/big fights, and so does everybody else.

An emp actively leading a zerg is a different matter, but running near them is kinda inevitable.
    Thrice Empress, Forever Scrub
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    (sorry @God_flakes quoted you by accident)
    Pretty sneaky coming to Az on reset, farming AD mercilessly and getting to the top of the leaderboard knowing that if they couldn't hack it in prime time then the asian zerg would get him emp.
    Stridig wrote: »

Why not. What does being a streamer have to do with it? I got wrecked by him a couple times today. Never once did I think it was un-cool. I have been beaten by many Emps.
    "I'll have you know, young whippersnapper, that I've had the privilege of getting my ass kicked by some of the finest mercenaries in the land!"
    Edited by Kartalin on August 27, 2016 5:45PM
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    If Deltia wants to bring his guild here from Haddy, I'm ok with that. (Well, not "ok" but not crying about it).

If Essa and Fzrrz and a crew of CP600 want to gate camp BM and wipe players who have just pinged out of BWB... I'm cool with that, too.

If the "oceanics" wanna run a zerg of 93 (yeah... there were 93 this morning), then I can't stop that. And I won't QQ about it.

But... don't expect anyone on this server (or this forum) to appreciate that as "talent," or expect any admiration for the current Emporership.

A group of 531's camping at Nisin Cave, to gank noobs SS hunting does not constitute "powerful" to me.

Go ahead and chest bump one another, though. I'm fairly certain that at least some DC don't see that as "awesome," but I'm sure that group does...
    Edited by Heike on August 27, 2016 6:27PM
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There's only one place I've seen that many blue in one place.

Bloodthorn.

NOT a compliment.

OTOH, I know he didn't summon the zerg, so grats to Deltia. Have fun. Be nice and don't gatecamp please.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A small glimpse of the back end of this zerg at Chalman mine.

http://imgur.com/a/5nEie

No, DC did not summon the zerg - but way to bring in some of the better DC players to ensure a complete and utter map wipe.

Quote of the day: "I'm here to help XXX get emp, I would bring 1000 people if I had to!" rofl

almost ...almost..
    Edited by bitaken on August 27, 2016 7:17PM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    @Rylana Azura needs you to come in and push these blue jerks back some. As a DC player, I have been repeatedly imploring them to use good manners and let each faction take back their triangle keeps. They refuse to listen and are downright rude and belligerent. Someone needs to come teach them some manners.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm leveling my red gankblade. Blue isn't fun anymore.
  • Aneca
    Aneca
    ✭✭
    @Rylana Azura needs you to come in and push these blue jerks back some. As a DC player, I have been repeatedly imploring them to use good manners and let each faction take back their triangle keeps. They refuse to listen and are downright rude and belligerent. Someone needs to come teach them some manners.

Thanks for trying, Holee
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a popular DC streamer to bring his own 'followers' to a campaign already overrun by huge DC numbers is cheesy as h#ll.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair, that is how all PvE'ers play in Cyrodiil.

Zerg or nothing.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    ad and ep need to be grateful for the ap they can make, these are some of the worst players in the game nightcapping.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    ad and ep need to be grateful for the ap they can make, these are some of the worst players in the game nightcapping.

I really think you underestimate the tedium and boredom it causes to have to

1. Log in to an all blue map
    2. Take home keeps from 40+ defenders + siege on the non cp campaign
    3. Set up a farm hours after you finally logged in, and have most of blue log off and wait until youre gone to come back and do it again.
    4. Or alternatively, being the only red force on the map and getting zerged to utter hell by 60+ DC AND 50+ AD for the whole night.

Its one of the main reasons we left. Yeah yeah seal clubbing, none of the fights are even remotely fun. Its either wipe them all over and over and completely feel unengaged, or get just ridiculously overwhelmed every time you show up.
    Edited by Rylana on August 27, 2016 11:35PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Nihang wrote: »

I really think you underestimate the tedium and boredom it causes to have to

1. Log in to an all blue map
    2. Take home keeps from 40+ defenders + siege on the non cp campaign
    3. Set up a farm hours after you finally logged in, and have most of blue log off and wait until youre gone to come back and do it again.
    4. Or alternatively, being the only red force on the map and getting zerged to utter hell by 60+ DC AND 50+ AD for the whole night.

Its one of the main reasons we left. Yeah yeah seal clubbing, none of the fights are even remotely fun. Its either wipe them all over and over and completely feel unengaged, or get just ridiculously overwhelmed every time you show up.

idk i liked logging into a yellow map and farming AD with 1 or 2 other ppl much better then the bs we have going on now, i would love to re roll ad or ep just to kill the blues but it takes to long to level up.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Triple pop lock on the weekends for like 3 weeks now!
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tea_zpszk1ztvl7.gif
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    ^lol

I had to leave for a couple days out of town so I haven't been able to play until now. Reading this thread makes it sound kind of depressing though lol

Edit: Uhhhh I expected a blue map....and EP has 2 of our tri keeps? wtf lol
    Edited by Mutagem on August 28, 2016 6:22AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    ^lol

I had to leave for a couple days out of town so I haven't been able to play until now. Reading this thread makes it sound kind of depressing though lol

Edit: Uhhhh I expected a blue map....and EP has 2 of our tri keeps? wtf lol

Don't worry. The DC from the East will be on soon - if they aren't already. :)
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭

Any re-rollers feel free to ask for XP pots. Would be more than happy to contribute to the rise of a more balanced *and well-mannered* campaign.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ummm.....

LOL

So I went onto Azura's star tonight during the Japan primetime to have a look at what everyone is talking about. Oh god I don't know what to say.
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on August 28, 2016 1:59PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any re-rollers feel free to ask for XP pots. Would be more than happy to contribute to the rise of a more balanced *and well-mannered* campaign.

But re-roll to what? Now Azura's is solid yellow. :D
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    AD had a bit of a surprise for them at 2am. Let's just say that "a few" people took naps yesterday, so that we could greet them with some KFC and a smile. :smile:
    Mihail Heike

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »

But re-roll to what? Now Azura's is solid yellow. :D

2lt3mlw.png
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azuras once again unplayable today. Sigh. Poke any resource and 100 yellows spill out.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I particularly like the 20 AD on BRK seiging 4 of us at the mine from the keep walls.
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    svartorn wrote: »
    Azuras once again unplayable today. Sigh. Poke any resource and 100 yellows spill out.

Now, to be fair... when EP had 3 guilds last campaign, that were bringing 3 full raids and AD had pugs only...

We told everyone that the regulars would be back; Queens Eyes, DBD, and RoB. We said "okay but no whining when our guilds come back."

And now, it'll start again, with EP complaining... while running zergs themselves.

AD and DC were at 2 bars all morning, to EP's 1 bar, which is why we (my group at least) stayed away from anything Red. We only just took Drake at noon.

Mihail Heike

~Mihail Heike
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    svartorn wrote: »

Now, to be fair... when EP had 3 guilds last campaign, that were bringing 3 full raids and AD had pugs only...

What 3 EP guilds were bringing full raids? The only largish guild was DR.
This discussion has been closed.