Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Caza99 wrote: »
    I think it would be best if you guys agreed to disagree and realize you're both as bad as each other.

You are mistaken someone who is literally throwing gas on something for the lulz. Anyone who knows me knows exactly what im doing and loving every second of it lol.

I know youre enjoying it but you're both making yourselves look quite silly...

Im trying to bait him into saying he wont fight us, and taking the wind out of his sails. Thats all, if people think I look silly, well im a goofy sarcastic guy. I spent too many years working security at night clubs and bartending and ****posting is something I find hilarious after dealing with it IRL constantly

This guy called ME the tryhard, kek.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Passifest
    Passifest
    ✭✭✭✭
    1vs1 me pls
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Nihang wrote: »
    rylana is a strong opponent at forum pvp i find this insightful.

I lol'd
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    GG to whatever 40-50 man EP zerg that wiped the dethrone attempt we were making at aleswell thus unflagging it and feeding DC probably a 20-30k defense tick smh

FWIW, everyone else was begging those EP to back off and let AD take Ales unmolested for the dethrone. But like telling people not to front door Alessia those times when DC is taking our stuff, it fell on deaf ears.

well thanks for some people being semi conscious about it lol I was pissed man!
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    rylana, are you still ignoring my challenge?
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    Passifest wrote: »
    1vs1 me pls

someone get this elf outta here.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I seem to recall a poplocked EP and a 2 bar DC around the time of the dethrone. Rylana, most of the things you say aren't too far off the mark, but there is a noticeable spin in what you seem that makes it sound like you are tooting your own horn.

Anyway, it's not like you didn't see whatever is happening now coming. Following recent events, the Asian nightcrew will take everything, and after EP took EVERYTHING from DC, well, given the opportunity, people will retaliate. And AD will do as AD does, because it is a third faction. When it's dethrone time, the two attacking factions can easily coexist peacefully in the same keep. Happens all the time. Two factions can behave as one at times, just as easily as they can pretend the third doesn't exist. That's just the nature of a 3 alliance system.

DC rule the night? Would've happened anyway.
    DC take revenge? Wouldn't expect otherwise.
    AD do as AD does? Business as usual.

Everyone is putting up pretenses, trying to make it seem like the real goal here isn't the campaign victory. The elite few do not constitute the faction no matter how honorable our intentions or actions my be. It's the aggregate will of the pugs that decide that. Rylana, you may be Ebonheart Pact, but the Ebonheart Pact is not you.

By the end of this rant, I've gotten over my butthurt of getting rekt repeatedly as solo today. I encourage everyone to say their peace as well and move on. Tomorrow is a great new day. Let's make the most of it.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe ZOS can get behind the fight? Make an arena just for the fight. Support the bets. Have a viewing area and stream it as well. I'm excited!!!
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes whitemage is right, I had my lulz. If it comes off like i have too much of an ego, just feel free to get to know me in game and ts.

People tend to like me a lot more because when im emp, I dont take credit for anything. I thank guilds, individuals and dc in general.

The challenge stands, but you dont even need to say it. You have spent the last page ignoring it.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    i can see it now Sub vs DR, rylanas first tactic will be stack on crown and REZ.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes whitemage is right, I had my lulz. If it comes off like i have too much of an ego, just feel free to get to know me in game and ts.

People tend to like me a lot more because when im emp, I dont take credit for anything. I thank guilds, individuals and dc in general.

Or you come onto to the forums and claim you and your coupla guys are all thats left of the competitive players in ESO, that everything outside of your narrow field of view is irrelevant, and results in completely alienating several people who considered you a stand up guy.

Im not even on about the whole DC/EP fiasco on Azuras with this, you flat out insulted everyone still playing the game that also played in that era.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt claim that me and my guys are all thats left of competitive pvp....what? In in a all alliance guild with 150 members who are all great from all 3 factions lol. Ask how many of my AD/EP opponents i have said GF to and sincerely meant it(hint, TONS)

rylana. Are you going to fight me and my group or not. Now you are desperately trying to make it look like I called out the entire populance to a gvg lol. No, i called out DR.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I didnt claim that me and my guys are all thats left of competitive pvp....what? In in a all alliance guild with 150 members who are all great from all 3 factions lol. Ask how many of my AD/EP opponents i have said GF to and sincerely meant it(hint, TONS)

rylana. Are you going to fight me and my group or not. Now you are desperately trying to make it look like I called out the entire populance to a gvg lol. No, i called out DR.

Page 23, this very thread, between you Bitaken and Alomar. You made it quite clear, and it actually pissed a lot of people off.

Everyone knows youre a decent player, but you literally sat there and stated, verbatim "the only way this relationship works is if we have a fraction of what others do"

Really? Nearly every fight I had today with DC, with the exception of that Farragut mess, I was so outnumbered I couldnt even get hardcounts half the time. Groups of 20, 30, 40, on one occasion even 50 DC (not to mention fights sometimes INCLUDING 8-40 AD). And dont even try to tell me those DC were all pugs, the DC on azuras today were pretty much all of the good or decent players in all of DC.
    Edited by Rylana on August 24, 2016 7:29AM
  • Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    You throw around many numbers Rylana, but you always seem to miss your organised raid of EP. If TM or Subs group had a raid we would be taking 10 keeps at once and just fluffing around. Honestly, it doesn't look fun.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to ask you seriously. What would it look like if we ran a 24 man group with prett at the helm? I was saying that if you think things would remain "competitive" if I started 20/20 objectives with a full raid I think we both know thats not right.

I didnt mean insult to people who run small groups. I have no problem going back and forth with venatus etc, and anyone is welcome to challenge us equal numbers any time. We would love it.

If peoples feelings are hurt, im sorry. But really all I can say is, come fight us, have good fights. Maybe you will win, maybe we will. Because it seems like anytime I suggest a straight up fight, its impossible to find.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    You throw around many numbers Rylana, but you always seem to miss your organised raid of EP. If TM or Subs group had a raid we would be taking 10 keeps at once and just fluffing around. Honestly, it doesn't look fun.

Thats because you completely BS the numbers DR has. Typically 12-16, sometimes 20.

We almost never reach full raid strength, and often (indeed most of the time) have around 12.

Now why do we run 12-16, sometimes 20? Because of TM + Firebeard (30+) and Subtomik + theDCZergwhosnameidontactuallyknow (30+)

In both cases, we are almost always outnumbered. And we normally run deep in the map to avoid the pugs, we try really hard to not be with the others. (not to mention most of the time they are at front door alessia or chalman mine getting demolished anyway)

Hell earlier today one of your people sent me some lovely tells about there only being six of you inside sej, when we could clearly count 20 more up on top. Its things like that that annoy me. "i only haz six guys, i r bettar than u, ignore the 15-20 or even more that are clearly not here dumping siege on mah head, fite me"

Yeah ok.
    Edited by Rylana on August 24, 2016 7:40AM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »

Thank you for this. I have a fine and respect filled relationship with these guys. We fight all the time, back and forth and have a blast. We dont send salty tells about what they wear, get angry etc.

The last thing I want to do is fight TM with 24 people, hell when they have 12+ we usually dont even bother and just let them farm pugs, because maybe we could get lucky but fighting 3 to 1 odds with no cp is VERY difficult against skilled players.

You seem to act like there is some conspiracy of "me and braidas+crew vs everyone" thats not the case and I will let others speak for me, I dont need to defend myself my actions and relationships do.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    6 people in Sejanus? lolololol... oh man, that's a good joke, even Muta was sending me tells about how many AD were there, it was probably close to 40 with all the pugs
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im going to ask you seriously. What would it look like if we ran a 24 man group with prett at the helm? I was saying that if you think things would remain "competitive" if I started 20/20 objectives with a full raid I think we both know thats not right.

I didnt mean insult to people who run small groups. I have no problem going back and forth with venatus etc, and anyone is welcome to challenge us equal numbers any time. We would love it.

If peoples feelings are hurt, im sorry. But really all I can say is, come fight us, have good fights. Maybe you will win, maybe we will. Because it seems like anytime I suggest a straight up fight, its impossible to find.

What you dont seem to understand is that most of the DC running around azuras in prime are NOT NOOBS like you seem to portray them as being. Especially when i see people I know full well are experienced mixed in, cassiah, grunt, drunk, perfected, so so many others.

It might as well be a 24 man led by Prett, cause you typically all run together as it is. Separate group, but sure as hell running together. Sure you might start with just four, six, eight when you flag something, but by the time we show up, all of you are there in force.

You act like its just your 4 man (havent we been over this ad nauseum in the past?) doing it or being the threat.

No, your 4 man is just trolly built with cheese, but throw that in with another 20 guys and its basically impossible to bring down.

Yeah AD is full of new players, but not DC. Except that morning zerg, they seem pretty new.

Unrelated but relevant - lets not also forget there are at least two 8-12 man guilds that swap factions all the time between DC and EP, there is also one whom I believe swaps AD to DC. These are not new players either. That has its own effect. (i am not including EHJ or whatever they are called now that bitaken rarely plays, as when i see them they are usually on EP)
    Edited by Rylana on August 24, 2016 8:01AM
  • BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread has become as exciting and meaning as watching Hillary and Trump go at it.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    BigBragg wrote: »
    This thread has become as exciting and meaning as watching Hillary and Trump go at it.

Which one of these guys is Trump in this situation? :P
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This cycle, in a nutshell:

Week before (end of last campaign) - DR starts feeling it out, considering homing here, AD zerg from hell. Rylana talks to Bit about DR possibly coming next cycle.
    Campaign starts - EP completely abandons it, Leafers go to Haderus, Bitaken has quit the game, DR is almost alone, theres a handful of EP pugs rolling around and a couple krotha guys.
    Day 1 - AD has emp, DR struggles like hell to get anywhere, DC starts hammering AD, AD emp is deposed
    Day 2 - Patrick Scott crowned emp, EP hears about it, some start trickling back. Leafers return near the end of the week.
    Week 1 - EP dominant, DC competitive, AD zergy but disjointed
    Week 2 - DR takes a week to do some PvE stuff and take a quick break from PvP as we had just defended emp for 5 days straight. EP ahead in score by almost 4k. Leafers defend, some other smallmans show up. DC crowns and loses emp.
    Week 3 - Almost completely balanced PvP when DR returns, map stays almost perfectly balanced between factions, sometimes BRK is yellow, sometimes Alessia is Red, sometimes Aleswell is Red, sometimes Chalman is blue, but its competitive and balanced.
    Week 4 - A bunch of Asian players starts overnight capping the map every single day, EP and AD at their gates. The DC regulars take advantage and play stacked up defense on every keep AD and EP try to take back, even farragut and kings, black boot and bloodmayne. AD has a massive fallout inside regarding emp aspirations. EP and DC start /tell fighting over the scoreboard and the BS gatecamping. DC leaders claim its not them its not their fault, but they sure as hell dont stop defending what the asians took
    Day before yesterday - DR has had enough of DC's crap and decides to gatecamp DC back. one of the DC leaders throws a fit in tells and cries butthurt to the rest of DC that rylana is mean.
    Yesterday the entire DC faction gets destroyed until DR and Leafers lose steam and many log for the night.
    Tonight DC recaps the map with a massive organized zerg and proclaims themselves best players ESO

Seems legit.
    Edited by Rylana on August 24, 2016 8:24AM
  • Nihang
    Nihang
    ✭✭✭
    This forum thread in a nutshell:

1. Rylana crys like a ***.
    #LOVEPALACE
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a lot to say. But I will keep it to this.

You stated we arent a threat without a "Zerg" behind us.

Rylana are you going to fight us or not? No zergs, just our groups.
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 24, 2016 9:27AM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    (edited cause that's *** up)

Original post.
    http://prnt.sc/c9qsy1
    Edited by NedicWildling on August 24, 2016 10:05AM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this train has no brakes. Im also dyslexic so if my grammar is awful I dont really care. I always have made a living talking, not typing lol.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Moltyr
    Moltyr
    ✭✭✭
    this train has no brakes. Im also dyslexic so if my grammar is awful I dont really care. I always have made a living talking, not typing lol.

Poor People, and Grammar
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moltyr wrote: »

Poor People, and Grammar

https://youtu.be/4JplXgirhUo
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lions dont care for the opinions of sheep.

Too funny.
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Uncle Sheo
    Uncle Sheo
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    This cycle, in a nutshell:

Week before (end of last campaign) - DR starts feeling it out, considering homing here, AD zerg from hell. Rylana talks to Bit about DR possibly coming next cycle.
    Campaign starts - EP completely abandons it, Leafers go to Haderus, Bitaken has quit the game, DR is almost alone, theres a handful of EP pugs rolling around and a couple krotha guys.
    Day 1 - AD has emp, DR struggles like hell to get anywhere, DC starts hammering AD, AD emp is deposed
    Day 2 - Patrick Scott crowned emp, EP hears about it, some start trickling back. Leafers return near the end of the week.
    Week 1 - EP dominant, DC competitive, AD zergy but disjointed
    Week 2 - DR takes a week to do some PvE stuff and take a quick break from PvP as we had just defended emp for 5 days straight. EP ahead in score by almost 4k. Leafers defend, some other smallmans show up. DC crowns and loses emp.
    Week 3 - Almost completely balanced PvP when DR returns, map stays almost perfectly balanced between factions, sometimes BRK is yellow, sometimes Alessia is Red, sometimes Aleswell is Red, sometimes Chalman is blue, but its competitive and balanced.
    Week 4 - A bunch of Asian players starts overnight capping the map every single day, EP and AD at their gates. The DC regulars take advantage and play stacked up defense on every keep AD and EP try to take back, even farragut and kings, black boot and bloodmayne. AD has a massive fallout inside regarding emp aspirations. EP and DC start /tell fighting over the scoreboard and the BS gatecamping. DC leaders claim its not them its not their fault, but they sure as hell dont stop defending what the asians took
    Day before yesterday - DR has had enough of DC's crap and decides to gatecamp DC back. one of the DC leaders throws a fit in tells and cries butthurt to the rest of DC that rylana is mean.
    Yesterday the entire DC faction gets destroyed until DR and Leafers lose steam and many log for the night.
    Tonight DC recaps the map with a massive organized zerg and proclaims themselves best players ESO

Seems legit.

So many holes in your statements, unfortunately for you I held emp until after the 4th day of the campaign so your wrong once again. Busiest time of the campaign. I do also believe after 7 days AD was leading the leaderboards at this stage. Work commitments prevented me from playing much more.

I would like the up the bets on DR vs. Sub. I think most of the game knows who to back there.

Feel free to have a one sided conversation behind your internet armor now.
    NA - PC
    AD Uncle Shèo - Magicka DK
    EP Uncle Sheö - Magicka Sorc

RAGE - RIP
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ffor those who need a TL;DR, I took one keep as emp with a pug zerg and its essentially the worst thing that has ever been done in this game.

I didnt even stick around to defend it lol.

Honestly some of the best players are pugs, you just got to learn how to lead them.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

This discussion has been closed.