Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    So...just a small question. Which alliance needs some more numbers? I want to level a char just to try out this campain.

DC on Azuras
    AD on Haderus
    not sure about Trueflame, but DC I think

I would think EP on Azuras, but there's a lot of fluctuation there. Hard to say really.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know what all this infighting in AD is about, but I don't think calling someone Kale as opposed to Kalel is trolling. If you have a long name in an MMO, people will shorten it to talk about/to you, and in my experience, 3-4 letters is the sweet spot. I've had names shortened to something improper as often as mispronounced and it's not something to get worked up over and certainly not trolling.
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Can I haz cliffnotes of the latest developments pl0x?

tumblr_nm7buo8ZpK1rf3vado1_400.gif

rip decibel
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Lol jeebus, you never been tea-bagged before? "There are consequences to your actions" *rolls eyes* it was 2 times both during the same death of yours after you went at me in zone and decided to mute me, so that was my touche to that and that's the only time I have tea-bagged you man, lighten up. Yes I go on tirades about people getting farmed like idiots in zone, yes I go on tirades about people trolling each other in zone, yes I go on tirades about people not putting up FC's, yes I go on tirades about people standing in oils on a breach and dying by the dozens.... if that's "toxic" then I guess I'm guilty.

Relax! Chill! Azuras gets many of the level 50 players funneled fresh from BWB or right out of the main quest.

They'll learn. They'll get better in time. Let them think about it on the long ride back on their untrained horses. Screaming at them doesn't help, other than to turn them away from PVP on Azuras.

It's okay to be a little bad, we were all there. Some AD emperors like taytatty actually took the time out to teach newbies how to use a siege engine and oil pots.

In all honesty you do have a point there, I am "new" to pvp here as in I've only been pvping on ESO for 2 months now, but I have been pvping in swtor and wow for about 5 years, so I pick up things fairly quick and tactics are tactics for the most part in any pvp environment... so with that being said and to your point I don't always stop to elaborate the finer details of things that a more observant (due to some kind of experience) player picks up on immediately.
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »
    I don't know what all this infighting in AD is about, but I don't think calling someone Kale as opposed to Kalel is trolling. If you have a long name in an MMO, people will shorten it to talk about/to you, and in my experience, 3-4 letters is the sweet spot. I've had names shortened to something improper as often as mispronounced and it's not something to get worked up over and certainly not trolling.

Because they refer to my name as Kale vs Kalel and then imply its a vegetable... its not shortening it to make it faster to type, that's excusing the trolls, I mean Kal is perfectly acceptable also, but its a running to joke to say Kale the superfood and a guy even made a toon named Kale of Del Monte to troll me, along with the fact that I have repeatedly for almost a month asked them to stop... so please stop with making up excuses of its just easier to type.
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 18, 2016 6:27AM
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    WhiteMage wrote: »

Because they refer to my name as Kale vs Kalel and then imply its a vegetable... its not shortening it to make it faster to type, that's excusing the trolls, I mean Kal is perfectly acceptable also, but its a running to joke to say Kale the superfood and a guy even made a toon named Kale of Del Monte to troll me, along with the fact that I have repeatedly for almost a month asked them to stop... so please stop with making up excuses of its just easier to type.

Hi Kale.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So "Kale" is inappropriate and trolling but you frequently calling everyone idiots, morons and even calling a specific person "ret@rd" is acceptable?

Never seen someone so upset with people shortening their user name to first 4 letters.

Edit: His full user name is Kalelicus, Kale just makes sense
    Edited by Taylor_MB on August 18, 2016 6:34AM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    So "Kale" is inappropriate and trolling but you frequently calling everyone idiots, morons and even calling a specific person "ret@rd" is acceptable?

Never seen someone so upset with people shortening their user name to first 4 letters.

Just never call me Ray, then youll see real rage.

No not really.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭

Edit: His full user name is Kalelicus, Kale just makes sense

Well when the entire faction spends a literal 5 hours dying running from the Alessia front doors to the EP that have oils, trebs, ballistas, zerg balls charging and receding back and forth killing people by the dozens per minute on the Alessia side of the bridge.... yeah I am going to call that idiotic, moronic, and even 're-re' behavior... at some point theres a light bulb that's just not going off when you've been dying for hours on end with no progress while all the more experienced players have been telling you to stop and pull back because you're just getting farmed and we're losing every keep we have.
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 18, 2016 6:41AM
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    And yes don't pretend "Kale" isn't done on purpose when I have asked people to stop for a month and some dude even makes a toon with the name Kale of Del Monte and whispers me laughing about it... you're just playing ignorant now.

Honestly I'm not that upset by it, but it does illustrate the level of childish trolling and hyuck hyuck hyuck behavior of a decent amount of players that are also crying that me telling people to play smarter is somehow offensive and ruining AD for everyone.
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 18, 2016 6:48AM
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is the type of reasoning we have to put up with constantly in AD zone chat.

Kale is justified in calling people, idiots, morons and ret@rded because they don't listen to him, yet we are the "childish" trolls for shorting Kalelicus to Kale.

It's new people learning, either help them learn by explaining game concepts calmly and logically (not your forte I know), or just keep it to yourself (not your forte either). If they are having fun why does it matter they are getting farmed or losing every keep? I love jumping into tower and bridge farms, it teaches you to be a better player.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on August 18, 2016 12:59PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just explained all of the reasons why calling me Kale is trolling, and admitted that I can be rude when reacting to constant farming of our faction... I'm not sure what else you want other than to keep this going in circles so enjoy whatever it is you enjoy brother.
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • lepemetus
    lepemetus
    ✭✭
    And yes don't pretend "Kale" isn't done on purpose when I have asked people to stop for a month and some dude even makes a toon with the name Kale of Del Monte and whispers me laughing about it... you're just playing ignorant now.

Honestly I'm not that upset by it, but it does illustrate the level of childish trolling and hyuck hyuck hyuck behavior of a decent amount of players that are also crying that me telling people to play smarter is somehow offensive and ruining AD for everyone.

Hi Kale,

Totally unbiased random forum reader here. Try to look at it from a different perspective:

Sounds like people are calling you names in a video game. Get over it - it WILL stop when you stop caring.
    Sounds like you're calling people idiots for not doing the right thing, likely when it's either new players that don't know what they're doing or experienced players that are just having fun / messing around. Stop doing that - it IS ruining it for others.
    K, thx, bye

Anywho, question on Azura's star (please god let the bickering stop and let's get back to civilized discussion): Are there a lot of experienced players here that are trying to play without CP to work on builds, or is it mostly new people fresh from BwB or main quest, or what's the population look like? Separately, are there a lot of guilds that run in all alliances and help new players learn the game here, or are there better campaigns for that?
    Edited by lepemetus on August 18, 2016 12:09PM
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lepemetus wrote: »

Hi Kale,

Totally unbiased random forum reader here. Try to look at it from a different perspective:

Sounds like people are calling you names in a video game. Get over it - it WILL stop when you stop caring.
    Sounds like you're calling people idiots for not doing the right thing, likely when it's either new players that don't know what they're doing or experienced players that are just having fun / messing around. Stop doing that - it IS ruining it for others.
    K, thx, bye

Anywho, question on Azura's star (please god let the bickering stop and let's get back to civilized discussion): Are there a lot of experienced players here that are trying to play without CP to work on builds, or is it mostly new people fresh from BwB or main quest, or what's the population look like? Separately, are there a lot of guilds that run in all alliances and help new players learn the game here, or are there better campaigns for that?

Experienced player here; Ill jump on AZ when I want resource management to matter in PvP. Still trying to get my friends to hop on AZ full time. :(
    Edited by Minno on August 18, 2016 1:45PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minno wrote: »
    Word is, there is actually a group of Blues called the Bandits or something that routinely switch to whatever side is on top. They were in EP zone last night bantering about how awesome it is to make the populations skew in favor of the winning side at the time.

Wow. What a bunch of preening tryhards.

WTB Dynamic population caps to prevent this type of foolhardiness.

How many are they?
    If it's like 15 of them, is gladly

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

Experienced player here; Ill jump on AZ when I want resource management to matter in PvP. Still trying to get my friends to hop on AZ full time. :(

FT, unmm no. A drunken venture? We will see how many meatbags you send me.
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    God_flakes wrote: »
    Word is, there is actually a group of Blues called the Bandits or something that routinely switch to whatever side is on top. They were in EP zone last night bantering about how awesome it is to make the populations skew in favor of the winning side at the time.

How many are they?

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

I must pay a meat-toll? :(
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

@lepemetus There are some of us who only pvp on Azura. I have over 560 CP yet Azura is the only Campaign I will pvp in. I prefer fights that end instead of long drawn out battles where who ever has the biggest numbers really wins which seems to be how the CP Campaigns are.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been in this Campaign much as of late as I've been doing other things in the game. From the posts here, it doesn't sound like I've missed anything that can't be caught up with watching a few hours of any daily soap opera....

I disagree with those who say we should be able to have opposing faction characters in the same campaign. Being able to flip from one side to the other doesn't appeal to me and just hinders each factions team work IMO. Letting a player flip back and forth encourages players to abandon the hard road ahead and take the easy path. It further divides the faction as we all know people that do this and feel betrayed seeing them playing for the other team.

One solution to that could be that there are 3 of every campaign type. With 3 campaigns, you can have all characters in the same Faction homed to the same campaign.

This would help eliminate the scroll trolls helping other factions gaining scrolls also. No one is going to gimp their character for 30 days just to help their other faction if they cannot also reap those rewards. I believe this would also help each factions teamwork. It forces people to work together since they cannot simply relog into another faction in the same campaign.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many are they?

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

You must know by now I require LOTS of meat. :grin:
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many are they?

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

Ge5Kj.gif
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How many are they?

Hi Kale,

K, thx, bye

Ge5Kj.gif

200w.gif
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    @emma666 there ya go, your new team mate.

Weakest rebuttal I've seen all night. Are you ignoring it cause he might be right? What's the deal?
    This is the type of reasoning we have to put up with constantly in AD zone chat.

Kale is justified in calling people, idiots, morons and ret@rded because they don't listen to him, yet we are the "childish" trolls for shorting Kalelicus to Kale.

It's new people learning, either help them learn by explaining game concepts calmly and logically (not your forte I know), or just keep it to yourself (not your forte either). If they are having fun why does it matter they are getting farmed or losing every keep? I love jumping into tower and bridge farms, it teaches you to be a better player.

You're not much better though, He straight up apologized for that calling the zone idiots comment once then you said "suck more ass why don't you". You antagonize the hell out of him every time and make it worse.

Then when I call you out on it and tell you to be accountable and stop contributing to the toxicity of the zone chat you straight up insult me when I never insulted you once. I also said that someone owning up and apologizing is a step in the right direction but trolling someone for doing that? smh
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Sumopwr
    Sumopwr
    ✭✭✭
    Can you guys wait, I gotta refill my popcorn.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm done with the both of you really. You have some serious issues to iron out inside your head and I'm not the one to do it for you.

You cried because of a out of context remark that no one would take seriously, I guess no one but you. The problem is we can't be mind readers and know your personal history or struggles.

How you can sit here and defend someone who continually insults 100s of people at a time is beyond me, you deserve each other.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How did my thread get so derailed as someone who bills himself as Superman gets called Kale as a laugh and all of AD spamming my thread about a fun campaign saying "You are this" and "you are that" You're all children.

Anyway

It's all about eating your greens and learning to fight. The DC zerg is so real tho - I get a kick out of teabagging them - it's fun!
    Edited by bitaken on August 18, 2016 6:14PM
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    I'm done with the both of you really. You have some serious issues to iron out inside your head and I'm not the one to do it for you.

You cried because of a out of context remark that no one would take seriously, I guess no one but you. The problem is we can't be mind readers and know your personal history or struggles.

How you can sit here and defend someone who continually insults 100s of people at a time is beyond me, you deserve each other.

I wasn't asking for a mind reader lol I was asking for an straight up "I'm sorry" apology. Not a "I'm sorry you feel" type condescending apology. He straight up said ignoring me was the better option lol Hence my wanting others to be accountable for their actions remarks.

Also out of context remark? lol Yes because saying I lack reading comprehension is soooo out of context. I mean it was a compliment right?

I have given him *** for insulting people you can ask him about it. The entire time that one night I was going after Tay for antagonizing him and making the situation worse.

Also as I may understand it he began teabagging you for making fun of autism is that correct? Pretty low if that was the case

Kalel's words
    telling me I am being mean when I tell people to stop stupidly taking a flag at an obvious tower farm 50 times a day, or dying for 5 hours at the bridge when EP has oils and sieges all over it, I mean yeah I come off as rude when I say "HEY YOU IDIOTS ARE GETTING FARMED" but jesus, how many times can you do the same thing and expect a different outcome?

I am defending him because hes right for god sake lol is the mannerism of calling them idiots right? No but he is still correct

But if you prefer to see your faction get farmed for long periods of time then I guess I am done with you too
    Edited by Mutagem on August 18, 2016 6:49PM
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't get too excited with all the popcorn grabbing.

My big bad insult was literally saying that he needs to work on his "reading comprehension" before I explained something for the third time. And I actually said that, did not even mean or say it in an inflammatory way (unlike Kale calling people ret@rds, the guy Mutagem is weirdly defending).

It's weird, cause 5 minutes later he said in zone he doesn't take it as an insult, and I didn't mean it as an insult, so how exactly was it an insult?

Also Mutagem, he apologised to a specific group of people, not the zone. And as you say, he apologised once for how many of the hundred times has he insulted people? He's even been justifying calling people idiots, morons and ret@ards in this very thread, so again it's super weird you'd defend him.

On second thoughts, grab your popcorn, I can totally see how entertaining this must be.

**Everything being said here has already been said in AD zone chat, it's weird that Mutagem decided to bring it here. His post brought Heike in, which brought Yoda in (he was always here, just into this particular discussion), which brought Kale in, which brought me in. I know I should've ignored the bait.... but it's just so damn juicy.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have ever listened to me or talked to me for greater than 30 seconds and you believe I am capable of "making fun of autism", there is something seriously wrong with you.

He teabagged me for calling him out in zone chat and the putting him on /ignore because I'm tired of reading:

Hey *** you idiots are getting farmed, can't you see that?
    Hey idiots how stupid are you?
    Get off the bridge morons, can't you see you suck and are getting farmed?
    OMG YOU IDIOTS ITS A TOWER FARM YOU ARE SO STUPID AND BAD
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    You Morons deserve to get farmed
    How *** can you be? I mean just stop playing

For god damn HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS.

Then you come here and defend the guy because why?

Sure, he may be technically "correct" in that people are getting farmed at the bridge, but you know what is super fun? Bridge fights.

I don't care about AP, I don't care about winning some video game. I like to have fun in a game, in my leisure time. I am not here to help some tryhard feel better about themselves because they put their self worth in a game.

I will do what I want to do and that is the end of that, being called *** for doing so it interesting especially if this person actually does have a mental illness.

If you are autisic it doesn't give you cart blanche to throw out whatever insult you want towards other people.

Then he goes and teabags his own team mates.

You want to come and defend that, you go ahead, but I'm not going to sit around and get called an idiot for playing a video game how I choose.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Don't get too excited with all the popcorn grabbing.

My big bad insult was literally saying that he needs to work on his "reading comprehension" before I explained something for the third time. And I actually said that, did not even mean or say it in an inflammatory way (unlike Kale calling people ret@rds, the guy Mutagem is weirdly defending).

It's weird, cause 5 minutes later he said in zone he doesn't take it as an insult, and I didn't mean it as an insult, so how exactly was it an insult?

Also Mutagem, he apologised to a specific group of people, not the zone. And as you say, he apologised once for how many of the hundred times has he insulted people? He's even been justifying calling people idiots, morons and ret@ards in this very thread, so again it's super weird you'd defend him.

On second thoughts, grab your popcorn, I can totally see how entertaining this must be.

**Everything being said here has already been said in AD zone chat, it's weird that Mutagem decided to bring it here. His post brought Heike in, which brought Yoda in (he was always here, just into this particular discussion), which brought Kale in, which brought me in. I know I should've ignored the bait.... but it's just so damn juicy.

*sigh* I said to Subtomik on the last page I know it wasn't your intent. if you would just look
    As for what was said towards me I took screenshots of it if necessary. It wasn't one of those insults that was a very aggressive tone it was just something that hit home for some of my past I have had to deal with and it really upset me. I don't doubt that the intent wasn't that malicious, however for the person to flat out refuse to apologize when I whispered them, told zone chat, and he just refused to even talk to me after shows the magnitude of the toxicity of the chat.

[i also mistyped that I meant "Wasn't malicious"] I also stated I wanted a flat out "I'm sorry I did that to you" rather than a "I'm sorry you feel this" type condescending apology. Even now you downplay it with "big bad insult". It's like you wish to elicit yourself from any responsibility or accountability

That's your argument everytime he was apologizing to a specific group of people. I'll say my argument... again...an apology is still an apology and a step in the right direction! Then you troll and antagonize it further. It's like you refuse to admit you play a small part in this and discourage someone from doing the right thing; apologizing

I brought it in here because I decided to take a break from playing in there and stated my reasons why. I was in there last night going to cheydinhal for a quest and seeing how the chat was since

I already stated prior that calling people idiots wasn't right, but that he was still correct in them being farmed, If someone has a point and they're an A$$hole about it I'm not going to dismiss them entirely because I can still see they have a point.

Funny how Mikhail was saying "oh i'm so sorry the zone didnt give you hugs" but then its turned around when someone else isnt giving the zone hugs....
    If you have ever listened to me or talked to me for greater than 30 seconds and you believe I am capable of "making fun of autism", there is something seriously wrong with you.

He teabagged me for calling him out in zone chat and the putting him on /ignore because I'm tired of reading:

Hey *** you idiots are getting farmed, can't you see that?
    Hey idiots how stupid are you?
    Get off the bridge morons, can't you see you suck and are getting farmed?
    OMG YOU IDIOTS ITS A TOWER FARM YOU ARE SO STUPID AND BAD
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    GET OFF THE FLAG IDIOTS
    You Morons deserve to get farmed
    How *** can you be? I mean just stop playing

For god damn HOURS AND HOURS AND HOURS.

Then you come here and defend the guy because why?

Sure, he may be technically "correct" in that people are getting farmed at the bridge, but you know what is super fun? Bridge fights.

I don't care about AP, I don't care about winning some video game. I like to have fun in a game, in my leisure time. I am not here to help some tryhard feel better about themselves because they put their self worth in a game.

I will do what I want to do and that is the end of that, being called *** for doing so it interesting especially if this person actually does have a mental illness.

If you are autisic it doesn't give you cart blanche to throw out whatever insult you want towards other people.

Then he goes and teabags his own team mates.

You want to come and defend that, you go ahead, but I'm not going to sit around and get called an idiot for playing a video game how I choose.

Like I said I can't comment on the events of yesterday cause I wasn't there. I actually never had a single problem with you Yoda other than defending Tays actions. I could ask the same of you, you're defending someone who flat out refuses to just apologize for wronging someone, who even said that ignoring me being legitimately upset was the better option. Kalel apologized to Rinari for killing her on his EP character several times. So yeah I may be defending someone who calls the zone idiots out of frustration of seeing a faction get farmed but at least they have the decency to give a sincere apology which Tay obviously doesn't have.

I'm staying out of the whole teabagging other teammates part because I wasn't there yesterday so I can't comment on it. I do agree with your last sentimenst though.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I said ignoring you was the better option cause you reallllyyyy don't want to know what I'm thinking about you, bud.

But ya just keep pushing don't you?

I don't have much self control, admittedly, but enough not to say everything I'm thinking or even repeat everything you over shared in zone chat about yourself.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on August 18, 2016 7:30PM
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

This discussion has been closed.