Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    This is just random. Some of the dumpsterfire militia is out here, but no clue who these other people are or why they are here lol.

Neither do I, i have literally no clue who any of these EP are. All are names that are new to me. I thought I was on the wrong megaserver for a minute.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought about logging into my ep to see what zone chat was all about but didnt bother
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    Had fun in Azura's Star tonight but I have to ask.... what's up with all the t-bagging. Is it just because I was under level 25 or are there just lots of classy people there?

AND they don't come equipped with soul gems, stone trebs, or forward camps. Kids these days.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha yeah. I literally got t-bagged by EP zerglings more last night than I did in 8 months in BwB. Kids will be kids I guess.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • cbaudersub17_ESO
    cbaudersub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @Stridig , gargling balls seems to be too common. Sure, I am probably worthy of the ol’ sack stamp at times, provided the other player or players possess the appropriate level of classiness and maturity; but, more times than not, I am often left pondering ‘really?’. Push-up humping is less common, but one can only hope that you die to favor missionary… too many ignore my backdoor policies. Despite my character’s slutty Bosmer demeanor, ‘no’ means ‘no’…or please at least respect my 10 gold per policy. 1-BOS-MER-LOVE (1-267-637-5689).
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    This is just random. Some of the dumpsterfire militia is out here, but no clue who these other people are or why they are here lol.

Neither do I, i have literally no clue who any of these EP are. All are names that are new to me. I thought I was on the wrong megaserver for a minute.

@Rylana you mean the emp isn't yours? Apparently he led the charge.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Those additional EP may have come from Haderus. DC groups, including the emp group, were farming 5 or 6 resources and EP was gradually choosing not to play. This was about 8pm central.

Guess I didn't miss much on either campaign bailing early from boredom last night.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Stridig , gargling balls seems to be too common. Sure, I am probably worthy of the ol’ sack stamp at times, provided the other player or players possess the appropriate level of classiness and maturity; but, more times than not, I am often left pondering ‘really?’. Push-up humping is less common, but one can only hope that you die to favor missionary… too many ignore my backdoor policies. Despite my character’s slutty Bosmer demeanor, ‘no’ means ‘no’…or please at least respect my 10 gold per policy. 1-BOS-MER-LOVE (1-267-637-5689).

OMG hahahahahaha!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol. Good times.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yeah. I literally got t-bagged by EP zerglings more last night than I did in 8 months in BwB. Kids will be kids I guess.

whoa whoa now, stop right there, EP doesn't zerg remember? didn't you read the other comments?
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oops. My bad.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know that roster pic means *** right? Click name, set to offline -> instant "proof"
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    You know that roster pic means *** right? Click name, set to offline -> instant "proof"

You cant set other players offline.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

But what if... Aliens?
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Honestly, I've yet to see Kenshin lead anyone. That's not a slight to him either, just stating he's mostly a member rather than a leader.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But what if... Aliens?

9189283.jpg
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Honestly, I've yet to see Kenshin lead anyone. That's not a slight to him either, just stating he's mostly a member rather than a leader.

He doesnt talk much cause he speaks French (hes from Quebec), english is a second language, and sometimes its clear he didnt understand what was said to him
    Edited by Rylana on August 9, 2016 8:36PM
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nah, Aliens are way too busy collecting soil samples, and probing people. Now dragons blood and mDK...that's totally aliens.
    Edited by Armitas on August 9, 2016 9:12PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can set themselves offline, but thanks for playing.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭

I watched a DC learn how to teabag the other night. Watched the lightbulb come on over his head. He was sitting there watching somebody else do it, so he knelt down, paused a moment, brought himself back up, paused a moment, and began practicing putting the 2 together. I was happy for him, he was obviously very proud of this accomplishment.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Being an AD player I'd like to apologize for whoever it was that attacked ash after you guys retook it. I raged in zone on your behalf how we should be pushing red for a dethrone and that them attacking it then losing it to red was really stupid.

Me and Kalel both attested to the emp being there at both scroll takes....at 330-430 am Mountain time...lol

The irony though is EP players saying they don't zerg on the same page or prior page
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

But..... Mass exodus.... Aliens.....
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭

He doesnt talk much cause he speaks French (hes from Quebec), english is a second language, and sometimes its clear he didnt understand what was said to him

Aye, I was just citing the point that he most likely wouldn't be "leading the charge" but more than likely just there to flex his new emp muscles and try to have a bit of fun. First night n all. Just me speculating though, I haven't been home yet to log in and investigate.

Ps. Thank you for the meme, it was far out. xD
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone wanna see DR not zerging, hop on azura right now
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    You mean defending the last emp keep? Practically every EP is there. Only 2 or 3 AD and DC, though.

• duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    anyone wanna see DR not zerging, hop on azura right now

I feel like the guar is your spirit animal xD
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to to thank the 70 AD at BRK today for proving that EP really do zerg the most.
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    I'd like to to thank the 70 AD at BRK today for proving that EP really do zerg the most.

I am the zerg.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

I am the zerg.

Electrozerg?
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am the zerg.

Electrozerg?

Ernest P Worrel ElectroZerg
This discussion has been closed.