Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol, yeah mainly running as AD lately.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Heike wrote: »
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Did AD end up getting emp last night? Think they were 2 keeps away when I logged. TM had a good run though with our group varying from 10 to 14 in size, I hit 400 kills as the healer and we had several over 500. Finished 400 kills against 10 deaths.

I don't know if they did or not. We all logged off at 1:30a CST, and we weren't even trying for Emp; focused on grouping for scrolls. But, RoB only ran with 12 people.

DBD didn't run last night, and QD and QE aren't running in this campaign. So, what you probably saw from AD was 95% pugs or questers.

I'm assuming DC recapped at around 4am. Again, I don't know. We had logged.

Speaking of TM, I haven't seen ANY of you running. Are you on a specific faction right now?

Remember when bleakers was yellow for no reason last night for an hour or so?

I believe this will answer your question.

Trololol, correct. We did come down and save Alessia when it was threatened though and had to give up the jewel of the north. And like Kartalin said, yes on AD but usually alone in the field not stacked with other groups.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Remember when bleakers was yellow for no reason last night for an hour or so?

I believe this will answer your question.

I'm confused. Our group was no where near Bleak, all night. Other than our one scroll attempt at Rayles, we never went north of Ash, or tried emping. Do you mean @Kartalin and TM?
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes, that's what he means. We don't always have the group to do it, but it's a fun little spot if a bit out of the way ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • jhharvest
    jhharvest
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhahaha, what a great DC zerg! That was fun.
    Edited by jhharvest on August 20, 2016 4:02PM
  • NedicWildling
    NedicWildling
    ✭✭✭
    jhharvest wrote: »
    Ahhahaha, what a great DC zerg! That was fun.

Yeah... that DC zerg.

ddbed1008d2744d49b10ef96c59f6fbb.png
  • bitaken
    bitaken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This campaign is becoming a complete joke. The DC zerg of 40 Asian descent people in the morning is ridiculous. At least I'm told they are Asian - I have no idea. They get wrecked over and over - keep coming back and eventually overwhelm the 12 or so people EP has with siege + sheer numbers. Any honorable DC would stay off this campaign now - or play a different faction and stomp these zergers to the curb.
    PvP Lead Officer for Einherjar

Member of Einherjar and associated guilds since 2001

A multi Gaming community of players.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bitaken wrote: »
    This campaign is becoming a complete joke. The DC zerg of 40 Asian descent people in the morning is ridiculous. At least I'm told they are Asian - I have no idea. They get wrecked over and over - keep coming back and eventually overwhelm the 12 or so people EP has with siege + sheer numbers. Any honorable DC would stay off this campaign now - or play a different faction and stomp these zergers to the curb.

EP has lost a 3500 point lead coming into this week because of that offhours crew. Its rather ridiculous, considering that score spread hadnt changed at all until about five days ago (we had been 3000+ ahead since patricks reign in the first week of the cycle)
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The DC oceanic zerg sucks. But to say "abandon the campaign" is ridiculous. When I was dethroned at ash there were 40+ of each AD and EP sieging ash with MAYBE 20 dc defenders.

There is no competition for a group like DR dc side and you guys know it. We get it, oceanic time=bad, but the rest of the night DC ends up at its gates a lot of the time.

ad night capped against us 7 days in a row last campaign to make sure they won, be real now. The score doesnt matter lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 20, 2016 7:19PM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    The DC oceanic zerg sucks. But to say "abandon the campaign" is ridiculous. When I was dethroned at ash there were 40+ of each AD and EP sieging ash with MAYBE 20 dc defenders.

There is no competition for a group like DR dc side and you guys know it. We get it, oceanic time=bad, but the rest of the night DC ends up at its gates a lot of the time.

ad night capped against us 7 days in a row last campaign to make sure they won, be real now. The score doesnt matter lol

You do realize other than for Patricks reign, DR has only had a largish group twice a week right? The rest of the week we never get more than 10 or so, maybe 12. Tuesdays and Fridays yeah we can run 20, but thats about the only time we do =/

There are an awful lot of EP pugs lately, I chalk that up to the GoS effect (old term for when GoS would invade buff servers and pugs would flock to it once it wasnt DC or AD controlled to the gates)

We always moved on after that, and its highly likely we will be after this cycle ends. Nothing written in stone, but we are genuinely bored here now. If only there was somewhere else to go? You gotta understand that last point if nothing else. I dont want to play in lag dude.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

You do realize other than for Patricks reign, DR has only had a largish group twice a week right? The rest of the week we never get more than 10 or so, maybe 12. Tuesdays and Fridays yeah we can run 20, but thats about the only time we do =/

There are an awful lot of EP pugs lately, I chalk that up to the GoS effect (old term for when GoS would invade buff servers and pugs would flock to it once it wasnt DC or AD controlled to the gates)

We always moved on after that, and its highly likely we will be after this cycle ends. Nothing written in stone, but we are genuinely bored here now. If only there was somewhere else to go? You gotta understand that last point if nothing else. I dont want to play in lag dude.

Keep Azuras guest'ed at least if you do go.

I'll miss the good fights :(

Patrick as emp was ridiculously fun to Xv1
    Edited by Minalan on August 20, 2016 8:10PM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

Keep Azuras guest'ed at least if you do go.

I'll miss the good fights :(

Patrick as emp was ridiculously fun to Xv1

The medium scale fights we had at the start of the campaign were damn fine, yeah, but the last 2 weeks or so, every night has gotten zergier and zergier, its getting ridiculous now how almost every fight on the map is a full factionvfaction.

Not much I can do about that. At least it doesnt lag, but it gets boring. Say take 6-8 out for a spin, might find TM, get a decent fight, might find you, get a decent fight, might find trollsub+braidas and get rekt by storm knight (not bitching), but usually what we find is a blob of 30-40+ AD or DC (with some elements of the good crews within, not just pugs) that just zerg us off. If it aint our main group nights (Tu or Fri) we dont have the people to handle that usually and people just wanna go do other things.

The catch 22 is if we decide we need to run big to counter that zerg horde, none of the more competitive groups have a chance because then we outnumber them 2-1 or worse. Just the reality of the beast. Subs right that we are out of our element here, I actually agree with him.

Ran with a six man guild of shadows group last night late (was five until Mutagem got snarky so we ended up with one more to complete the GoS zerg), and wrecked a bunch of yellows, but that felt so much like seal clubbing i was bored of it within an hour. At one point over 40 AD (firebeards zerg + others) showed up to ouster us from Arrius Mine tower. I dont even.

Cant even run small late night here, just plain frustrating.

Edited by Rylana on August 20, 2016 8:18PM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is that why @Chuga_Rei keeps getting emp'd at weird hours? An Oceanic DC zerg? Well AD has done it plenty of times recently, too. I would hope that doesn't prompt any non-Oceanic DC to quit. We need a strong DC presence in prime hours.

DC put up a great defense at Ash and it was a fun fight. But it was disheartening to see the DC numbers start dropping the closer we got to a dethrone. I checked shortly after the dethrone and DC/Azura's was the only faction not pop-locked on any vet campaign.... and sometimes I think that 3 bar mark is a long way from pop locked.

So Trueflame is zergwars.
    Haderus is turning into zergwars II.
    Azuras is no longer the red-headed stepchild campaign and it is heavily populated.

Is it just me, or are there a lot more people PvPing lately?
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    It's not much better on the AD side either. Good players/former emperors are choosing to just farm resources/outposts then turn around and justify why getting emperor is a bad idea too. Toxic zone chat began again last night about that [That I gladly stayed out of for the most part]. The only time I stepped in was when someone compared Kalel to "Omfg Pwned" which is RIDICULOUS.

They further rectified their statement in terms of just the "refusing to throne idea" but comparing him to that was just flat out insulting if you ask me. Someone insulting everyone in zone chat a few times out of frustration to seeing their faction get farmed does not equate to someone ripping millions worth of gold off people.

Basically AD zone chat started with one person being rude to everyone, then the fire gets rekindled every night by others antagonizing and making it worse and adding to it. It really sucks cause it was so good for a few days.

The reoccuring argument is emperor /= winning but if each faction member has 2856 more health points, more keeps thus more points, it certainly aids winning. Blatantly ignoring certain keeps leaves less area covered as well
    Edited by Mutagem on August 20, 2016 8:21PM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    It's not much better on the AD side either. Good players/former emperors are choosing to just farm resources/outposts then turn around and justify why getting emperor is a bad idea too. Toxic zone chat began again last night about that [That I gladly stayed out of for the most part]. The only time I stepped in was when someone compared Kalel to "Omfg Pwned" which is RIDICULOUS.

They further rectified their statement in terms of just the "refusing to throne idea" but comparing him to that was just flat out insulting if you ask me. Someone insulting everyone in zone chat a few times out of frustration to seeing their faction get farmed does not equate to someone ripping millions worth of gold off people.

Basically AD zone chat started with one person being rude to everyone, then the fire gets rekindled every night by others antagonizing and making it worse and adding to it. It really sucks cause it was so good for a few days.

The reoccuring argument is emperor /= winning but if each faction member has 2856 more health points, more keeps thus more points, it certainly aids winning.

Emperor = Winning, whoever tells you otherwise is wrong. DC and EP have completely put AD out to pasture in terms of score and overall map control all month. EP has had three emps (patrick once and kenshin twice iirc) and DC has had Sub about what four times now?

AD had Rylaire for one day at the very start of the campaign, now review scores.

DC has a chance to overcome the EP score, but they have to push hard all week to do it. AD has not a chance unless they wipe out the map for 2 days running, if EP gets an emp any time this week, DC probably wont catch us.

The scrolls are meaningless honestly, and the constant bickering to get emp or scrolls is a timeless distraction by petty folks. Back when scrolls were worth 15 points they mattered, they are worth 1 now. One measly point, take a keep + resources = 4 points. Derp.

Personally i dont worry too much about the campaign scores, i do it for the AP and the fights. Most campaigns I play on, my faction does not win, I never expected to be ahead here coming in at the start of the month. But the zergs on all three sides seem to care tremendously. In the score system currently, Emperor = more map possession = more score. its that simple.
    Edited by Rylana on August 20, 2016 8:31PM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    People like the extra damage from scrolls, it means something when fighting outnumbered.

• Darnathian
    Darnathian
    ✭✭✭✭✭

EP has lost a 3500 point lead coming into this week because of that offhours crew. Its rather ridiculous, considering that score spread hadnt changed at all until about five days ago (we had been 3000+ ahead since patricks reign in the first week of the cycle)

Well to them you are getting ahead "iff hours". just saying.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People like the extra damage from scrolls, it means something when fighting outnumbered.

Scroll buffs are outdated and completely misunderstood too. Yeah the one damage buff is all well and good, but you need all the scrolls to invoke the only buffs that matter.

So many noobs are convinced home scrolls matter, and they dont, never ever have. Thats the biggest hurdle, you get a blob group determined to get back Chim or Ghartok at all costs because "it makes us stronger"

lolwut? All it does it give DC or AD the perfect opportunity for a farm at a back keep if I am honest.

Owning all six? Results in 5 percent more damage and defense. In the era of the game we are in, that is so so tiny, especially when you factor in battle spirit changes. Not worth the trouble.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »

Well to them you are getting ahead "iff hours". just saying.

That argument doesnt hold water. It never has. Every campaign, hell every game, has a low pop time and a high pop time, cant believe I even have to explain this. It usually looks like a sine waveform. Those of us that play in prime, which indeed includes almost everyone on NA-PC due to the fact of jobs, school, etc etc... call offhours as the low point of the sine wave, which would be the vast minority of the population. Most of the people I even recognize vaguely are off by 2am central US time on all three factions.

Then the late night crews have run of the place. EP doesnt really have one, either.

The score system has always favored them, however, as scoring is static around the clock, points = offhours control, been that way since forever.

Used to it, but I am calling it like it is, if not for that DC overnight crew taking the whole map, EP locks the win on this campaign in week one. I sure as hell aint staying up 16 hours a day to stop that, lolno. I do my bit for king and country when the most players are on.
    Edited by Rylana on August 20, 2016 8:44PM
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »

The reoccuring argument is emperor /= winning but if each faction member has 2856 more health points, more keeps thus more points, it certainly aids winning.

Emperor = Winning, whoever tells you otherwise is wrong. DC and EP have completely put AD out to pasture in terms of score and overall map control all month. EP has had three emps (patrick once and kenshin twice iirc) and DC has had Sub about what four times now?

AD had Rylaire for one day at the very start of the campaign, now review scores.

DC has a chance to overcome the EP score, but they have to push hard all week to do it. AD has not a chance unless they wipe out the map for 2 days running, if EP gets an emp any time this week, DC probably wont catch us.

The scrolls are meaningless honestly, and the constant bickering to get emp or scrolls is a timeless distraction by petty folks. Back when scrolls were worth 15 points they mattered, they are worth 1 now. One measly point, take a keep + resources = 4 points. Derp.

Personally i dont worry too much about the campaign scores, i do it for the AP and the fights. Most campaigns I play on, my faction does not win, I never expected to be ahead here coming in at the start of the month. But the zergs on all three sides seem to care tremendously. In the score system currently, Emperor = more map possession = more score. its that simple.

Haha I actually had to check and see if you were going to try and troll me cause you posted right afterward. Your points have made me unignore you! Congrats! [until we *** eachother off again] On a side note I did lol when you and whoever else killed me outside arrius mine on the road and you took a 2 second time out to teabag me twice then continue fighting...that was actually hilarious lol

Your points are actually all very valid. We did get emp several times last campaign and the results did show. We managed to overcome a 5-6k point disadvantage to Bradas's reign of terror and win by about 1kish points at the end.

Purposefully avoiding what could be a very long buff [much longer then the scrolls do cause they are more easily taken then a dethrone is] really hurt us this campaign. All because people don't like one person.

I don't care much about winning either like you, I enjoy the fights and the AP. But because of AD avoiding that the fights become very stale/repetitive every day lately. [Oh, subtomik got emp again and we lost our keeps and scrolls...yaay, then AD proceeds to get scrolls back, oh no, blue is gonna get emp again, schucks at least its not kalel]

It feels like a high school clique of a small group of people who decides who gets to be initiated into the frat party or not lol It really sucks cause I love AD but yeah

I also like the Morale of when a faction gets emperor. Many people join the faction cause they like having an emp on their side
    Edited by Mutagem on August 20, 2016 9:05PM
  • Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont want to play in lag dude.

This. I would prefer unbalanced populations over the lag that is becoming more common.
    Edited by Talcyndl on August 20, 2016 9:44PM
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

The Japanese guilds have been a lot of fun to fight although they do tend to pull big

They hit us first this morning with twice that number. Frustrating to try and fight that with 3 of us and a handful of pugs but what are you going to do. I enjoy having those guys over here but maybe a little more toned down. Good to have action in the am.
    Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    [quote="Rylana"

DC has a chance to overcome the EP score, but they have to push hard all week to do it. AD has not a chance unless they wipe out the map for 2 days running, if EP gets an emp any time this week, DC probably wont catch us. "quote]

*Something got messed up with the quote*

No man, I was repeatedly told emping =/= winning, even in this very thread lol... even though the scores would obviously contradict that to any logical person *rolls eyes* I mean Subtomik getting rethroned 4-5 times in a row obviously had nothing to do with DC going from 3rd place to seriously threatening EP for 1st right?

Meanwhile I have come to the simple conclusion that while yes me going on tirades about "idiots, morons, etc" getting farmed for hours on end may not be the best way to enlighten people about playing smarter and better... that's not the real reason that several well known pug leaders and guilds have refused to emp me and continue to troll me in chat and deny it.

The simple conclusion is that I am a new player to this campaign, and actually to pvp in this game, only joined this campaign this month and only started pvp about 2 months ago. So what you have in my opinion is the old timers not liking someone up and coming who has a 1 million point lead in AP over them personally or over anyone in their guild.

Now they have resorted to continually flaming me in chat, telling everyone that getting emp will make EP and DC zerg us harder so its a bad idea, doesn't help us win, and 100 other ludricrous claims to justify the top players and guilds doing next to nothing to help the campaign... TM for at least the past several days has simply just taken Bleakers or Glade mine and tower farmed for hours on end while the pugs of AD were left to fend off the elite of DC and EP alone, again look at the scoreboard to verify this. Speaking of TM, they bluntly said they would emp anyone other than me, accused me of fixing walls to get all my AP, and someone even said I was cheating to get my AP lolololol... keep in mind anyone who has talked to me from other factions or has fought against me can tell you I don't cheat, I am just an averagely decent new player still learning the game.

To finish here, I agree and anyone with any sense can see its obvious that emping = winning, or at the very least intentionally not emping = losing... but these people have flat out resigned themselves to losing and blaming it on 1 person, me, when in reality I being a new player with no guild who mainly runs around solo helping in whatever fights happens has no control over the fate of AD, but those guilds/leaders that have long been a part of this faction/campaign obviously do and their inaction over being petty about 1 person having the most AP is the 100% reason AD is losing, the end.
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 20, 2016 11:14PM
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This blue morning zerg is just plain bad form. Gatecamped both factions at 8am. 2 Bar DC pop at 8am

Pathetic.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This blue morning zerg is just plain bad form. Gatecamped both factions at 8am. 2 Bar DC pop at 8am

Pathetic.

Are we sure they're oceanic players, or are they just basement dwellers who still live with their parents?

I agree, Gate camping is never cool. I'd hate to see this campaign die.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kale, last Emp keep to stop DC from rethroning you with your cousin deliberately dropped 10-15 siege on the opposite side of the breach to prevent AD setting up counter siege. This is the type of person you are and why we refuse to Emp you.

We can have fun, and lose, and not Emp you :) just the way it is.

We don't need to win to have fun.

It is hilarious you try to play victim.
    Edited by Taylor_MB on August 21, 2016 2:33PM
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rylana you know you started this right?

Let's clear this out here:

You posted on the forum that Rylaire spoke with you and said that we wouldn't be taking your home keeps.

That in turn was posted in zone chat by this toxic person that Rylaire was shady making back room deals with the enemy.

I happened to read that, and well, that isn't going to fly. Which took a life of its own once the bear was poked, Mutagem went to the trouble of FINDING the post here that apparantly proved something, which it didn't.

So, once the cat was out of the bag and the true troll came out, we see what we see.

"I'm a new player and people are sad". NO.

"All I did was repeatedly insult people in zone chat". NO

This started because you want to talk *** @kyrptonite_kent and you are straight up rude, insulting and a bad example of a gamer in general.

You are not allowed to speak about people like that, you are not allowed to speak to people the way you do.

The point of not making someone like you emp is significantly more important than "winning" some irrelevant video game, and the fact that you can't see that, to me tells me everything I need to know.

Put it out there for everyone to see and your self pity rings as hollow as your "apologies"

Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Uncle Sheo, Purrus Vitas, and Cypryots trolling him saying things like "Hey did you get emp yet?" "How's the road to getting emp?" etc all night long poking him probably influenced him doing that with the sieges. #JustSayin

It's not all one person that's the evildoer in this campaign.

Edit: And a quick sidenote Yoda I only brought that up in hopes to gain emperor and terrorize red temporarily for backing out on that deal and having Kenshin [A DR member apparently] zerg us at 4 in the morning and take our scrolls when he got emped. I wanted vengeance for yellow lol Rylaires cool in my books
    Edited by Mutagem on August 21, 2016 3:28PM
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Are we sure they're oceanic players...

DC friends of mine, that have run with these 50+ sized groups, have said that they're Japanese. (It's also said that they're asses to people who don't speak Japanese.)

At least it's not a "total-war" mod from Moddb. (But feels like it).

In either case, I think the "Asian Invasian" is probably here to stay.
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    Are we sure they're oceanic players...

DC friends of mine, that have run with these 50+ sized groups, have said that they're Japanese. (It's also said that they're asses to people who don't speak Japanese.)

At least it's not a "total-war" mod from Moddb. (But feels like it).

In either case, I think the "Asian Invasian" is probably here to stay.

Well maybe they'll get tired of PvDooring the map and switch to a campaign with some action in their time zone. If the imbalance is that huge, I can't imagine many Oceanic time AD or EP players will stay just to get zerged repeatedly.
This discussion has been closed.