Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »
    ...you justified that it's okay to make fun of someone with Autism.

Look, if you wanna post your screenshots here in the forums and are waiting for someone to ask you to... then, by all means, go ahead and post them.

But, I think most people here understood exactly what I was getting at: I don't think he has autism. I think he got a little of what he was dishing out, and raged.

And, FYI: Anyone in my guild will tell you that I have two children with Tourettes. I would never make fun of a disability. But, again, I wouldn't lash out in hateful zone chat for 7 hours, then use a disability to guilt someone when they gave me a spoonful of hate.

The "fake guild" is actually a REAL guild. lol. And that player is, again, just dishing out what he takes in. It's fun banter that is aimed at someone who is known to be an ass to people in his OWN group. rofl

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Heike wrote: »
    ...you justified that it's okay to make fun of someone with Autism.

Look, if you wanna post your screenshots here in the forums and are waiting for someone to ask you to... then, by all means, go ahead and post them.

But, I think most people here understood exactly what I was getting at: I don't think he has autism. I think he got a little of what he was dishing out, and raged.

And, FYI: Anyone in my guild will tell you that I have two children with Tourettes. I would never make fun of a disability. But, again, I wouldn't lash out in hateful zone chat for 7 hours, then use a disability to guilt someone when they gave me a spoonful of hate.

The "fake guild" is actually a REAL guild. lol. And that player is, again, just dishing out what he takes in. It's fun banter that is aimed at someone who is known to be an ass to people in his OWN group. rofl

Fun Banter hey? Did you know that he reported him for that "fun banter" and got him suspended for 72 hours? And That's part of the reason why that guild is leaving the server after this campaign? Blaming 99% of it on one person is stupid and completely untrue as I just stated. Notice how you haven't seen that said person on since?

The screenshots are for what was said to me, I don't have the ones regarding autism.

If you really do have 2 children with tourettes I hope to god they don't read you justifying it okay to make fun of someone with autism some day on here
    As for the toxicity in AD zone chat: The person who was "made fun of" for "being autistic" brings 99% of the cancerous chat to AD zone. Sorry. And I'd kinda like to have RL proof that he's autistic, because it wouldn't shock me at all, if he did NOT have it. And THAT would disgust me.

Your words not mine, you're basically saying its okay to do it unless they prove otherwise.....you're contributing to the toxicity with that kinda logic imo

"Oh I don't believe he has autism so I'll still make fun of autism cause it doesn't matter then"

I also never said it was a "fake" guild, I said it was a mock guild.....smh
    Edited by Mutagem on August 18, 2016 1:11AM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    Did you know that he reported him for that "fun banter" and got him suspended for 72 hours?"

That he would report someone, after ripping people with hate all night, just goes to prove my point...
    "Blaming 99% of it on one person is stupid and completely untrue as I just stated..."

Just because YOU state it, doesn't make it true. And I think most AD would agree that this campaign would be better off without his toxic chat.
    The screenshots are for what was said to me, I don't have the ones regarding autism.

Yes......... I was talking about you. Go ahead and post the screenshots of someone not being nice to you. We're all waiting. Jesus... it's like pulling teeth.
    "Oh I don't believe he has autism so I'll still make fun of autism cause it doesn't matter then"

Where do you come up with some of your thinking...? Where did I make fun of Autism? You twist what I said into THAT? lol?

I'll bow out of this now. I'm sorry people in AD zone chat don't apologize and hug you enough. smh

Again, to everyone else here: I think the campaign will level out.

(and @Chuga_Rei : Treatz says you're still lucky she wasn't paying attention lol )
    Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love getting teabagged by our own heir apparant in the middle of a siege. Great times.

It is almost to a point where I don't want to log in, either that or I'm joining the other side
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    I love getting teabagged by our own heir apparant in the middle of a siege. Great times.

It is almost to a point where I don't want to log in, either that or I'm joining the other side

DC welcomes you yoda!

Seriously though, teabagging teammates?!
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »

DC welcomes you yoda!

Tbagging is always one of two things -- a sigh of affection from a friend, or an indication of salt from a foe outdone.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC welcomes you yoda!

If he is crowned, i'll be there. Yeah he teabags me every time he sees me dead, and me being a solo person and sucking at pvp is quite often.

good times for the moral of AD when I would venture to guess over half of the people have the potential emp on ignore.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think its pretty rich that you guys troll people all day and when someone stands up to you and tells you off, you threaten to leave AD if they get crowned and even come here to cry about it on the forums... and for the record you were talking crap about me is why I teabagged your dead body 2 times not every time I see you, try to not over exaggerate buddy.

Seriously though, why are you even playing if you wanna sabotage your own faction over you not liking another person, I want to win, sure I go on rants when the trolls wont shut up calling me Kale when I've said repeatedly its Kalel... or telling me I am being mean when I tell people to stop stupidly taking a flag at an obvious tower farm 50 times a day, or dying for 5 hours at the bridge when EP has oils and sieges all over it, I mean yeah I come off as rude when I say "HEY YOU IDIOTS ARE GETTING FARMED" but jesus, how many times can you do the same thing and expect a different outcome?
    Former Emperor
    Animus Impetum -DC- Magplar
    Animus Impetus -AD- Magplar
    Impetus Animus -EP- Magplar
    Kryptonite Kent -AD- Stamblade
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not leaving AD, I'm just trying to cut the cancer out.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    That he would report someone, after ripping people with hate all night, just goes to prove my point...

Your point was that 99% was one person...when CLEARLY making a mock guild, trolling with it, then getting a 72 hour ban proves its NOT 99% one person.

Because I said its true doesn't make it true you say, okay, So you're telling me that a whole guild leaving due to trolling/bullying equates to only 1% of the toxic chat...That's some flawed logic but believe what you like I suppose.

The whole point of why an insult was hurled at me last night because I was accusing others of antagonizing the situation further but instead they lash out and insult me due to me trying to get them to be accountable for antagonizing the situation further? Okay...
    Yes......... I was talking about you. Go ahead and post the screenshots of someone not being nice to you. We're all waiting. Jesus... it's like pulling teeth.

I said "I took screenshots if necessary". I don't deem it necessary to post them. I don't wish to rehash the emotions I went through last night. I'm not asking for pictures of your kids am I?
    Where do you come up with some of your thinking...? Where did I make fun of Autism? You twist what I said into THAT? lol?

I'll bow out of this now. I'm sorry people in AD zone chat don't apologize and hug you enough. smh

Again, to everyone else here: I think the campaign will level out.

Do I really have to spell it out for you again....

Your words:
    As for the toxicity in AD zone chat: The person who was "made fun of" for "being autistic" brings 99% of the cancerous chat to AD zone. Sorry. And I'd kinda like to have RL proof that he's autistic, because it wouldn't shock me at all, if he did NOT have it. And THAT would disgust me.

Your statement there deems the comments to be justified because you personally don't believe they have it. Thus stating its acceptable to make fun of autism if there's no proof of them having it. WHICH IS STILL MAKING FUN OF AUTISM DUDE! Holy...If not directly but supporting it and implying its acceptable practice. Which may as well be saying it imo

For the record said person has been rude several times but 99% is absolute garbage. People need to own up to their own actions and fueling the fire. Hell he even APOLOGIZED for it the other night and someone said "nice ass sucking there"...like yes lets troll someone owning up to their mistakes but still make it all up to be their fault. 99% right?
    Edited by Mutagem on August 18, 2016 3:09AM
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its pretty rich that you guys troll people all day and when someone stands up to you and tells you off, you threaten to leave AD if they get crowned and even come here to cry about it on the forums... and for the record you were talking crap about me is why I teabagged your dead body 2 times not every time I see you, try to not over exaggerate buddy.

Seriously though, why are you even playing if you wanna sabotage your own faction over you not liking another person, I want to win, sure I go on rants when the trolls wont shut up calling me Kale when I've said repeatedly its Kalel... or telling me I am being mean when I tell people to stop stupidly taking a flag at an obvious tower farm 50 times a day, or dying for 5 hours at the bridge when EP has oils and sieges all over it, I mean yeah I come off as rude when I say "HEY YOU IDIOTS ARE GETTING FARMED" but jesus, how many times can you do the same thing and expect a different outcome?

LOL :D

This Ad infighting is hilarious!
    Edited by God_flakes on August 18, 2016 3:10AM
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not leaving AD, I'm just trying to cut the cancer out.

You do realize you putting me on mute because you don't like me and THEN coming here to talk crap about me more just proves you are the one with the cancer right? You are telling people in zone chat NOT TO TRY TO WIN by getting emp because you don't like 1 player and even threatening to leave over it, just stop and think about that. I want to WIN, you are advocating that everyone intentionally LOSE.
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Emping =/ Winning

It's next to impossible, but we will try, you've divided AD that much.

Also Mutagem came to the forums first, not Yoda.

When it is literally Kale + Muta vs all AD in zone chat, you should really start to wonder if it is you that is the problem.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats not losing in my book. If I keep you from getting emperor, thats a complete win.

That makes me selfish, yes it does, but I am what I am.

This started because you want to attack the zone, you want to bring everyone to your level. I refuse.
    Edited by yodased on August 18, 2016 3:24AM
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and the topic of people getting banned, that had nothing to do with me, I don't bother reporting people in a videogame... that was DBD reporting the fake name guild that was made up by the trolls that also flame said guild leaders name in zone all day and laugh at each other. I don't think it was "playful banter" either when said guild leader asked the trolls repeatedly to stop for days on end until he finally apparently reported them.
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Emping =/ Winning

When it is literally Kale + Muta vs all AD in zone chat, you should really start to wonder if it is you that is the problem.

Seriously, its us vs ALLLLLL of zone chat huh... I think you mean the trolls are angry that 2 people had the stones to tell them where to shove off and don't know how to respond to someone standing up to them other than to demand that we lose on purpose and threaten to take their toys and leave.

oh and I see you still calling me Kale... which I already pointed out above was the troll thing with my name
    Edited by Kryptonite_Kent on August 18, 2016 3:36AM
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • emma666
    emma666
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think... You should reroll EP and join in the farming of AD. :)
    Nymeria - Ebonheart - Grand Overlady - Imperial Templar - Havoc

I wish you good fortune in the wars to come.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    100% for realz, bruh.

Your echo chamber is immensely strong.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Emping =/ Winning

uhh what? I clearly told him to stop because you apologized for the "ass sucking" comment. I want people to be accountable for their own actions and not fuel the fire and antagnoize others. Apparently I'm against AD now though for trying to do the right thing and get people not to do that? Okay...

I even left and haven't been back since last night and you're bringing my name up....cool

Also for the record someone else teabagged me too the other night, not sure why, I blocked him but I had 0 interaction with him whatsoever. I just decided to block people who antagonize chats.
    Edited by Mutagem on August 18, 2016 3:41AM
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »

There is a solution for every problem.
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    emma666 wrote: »

There is a solution for every problem.

Indeed there is, you muted me in chat, so that solved your problem... yet you decided to STILL come here and try to also trash talk me and threaten to leave AD if I get emp, so again, who is the one with the problem here?
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh me. I have a huge problem with people insulting the entire zone and going on 3-4 hour tirades about nothing. Continual toxic trash over and over and over, I'm here because you decided you wanted to teabag your own team mate. Thats a choice you made and there are consequences to that.

I will literally do everything I can to never have you make emp, if you make emp I will do everything I can to dethrone you.

It's me with the problem, quite a big one.
  • MalakithAlamahdi
    MalakithAlamahdi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...just a small question. Which alliance needs some more numbers? I want to level a char just to try out this campain.
  • God_flakes
    God_flakes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So...just a small question. Which alliance needs some more numbers? I want to level a char just to try out this campain.

DC fo sho
  • Kryptonite_Kent
    Kryptonite_Kent
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol jeebus, you never been tea-bagged before? "There are consequences to your actions" *rolls eyes* it was 2 times both during the same death of yours after you went at me in zone and decided to mute me, so that was my touche to that and that's the only time I have tea-bagged you man, lighten up. Yes I go on tirades about people getting farmed like idiots in zone, yes I go on tirades about people trolling each other in zone, yes I go on tirades about people not putting up FC's, yes I go on tirades about people standing in oils on a breach and dying by the dozens.... if that's "toxic" then I guess I'm guilty.
    Former Emperor
    Kenobi Wan -AD- Magsorc
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @emma666 there ya go, your new team mate.
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

DC on Azuras
    AD on Haderus
    not sure about Trueflame, but DC I think
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I haz cliffnotes of the latest developments pl0x?
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lol jeebus, you never been tea-bagged before? "There are consequences to your actions" *rolls eyes* it was 2 times both during the same death of yours after you went at me in zone and decided to mute me, so that was my touche to that and that's the only time I have tea-bagged you man, lighten up. Yes I go on tirades about people getting farmed like idiots in zone, yes I go on tirades about people trolling each other in zone, yes I go on tirades about people not putting up FC's, yes I go on tirades about people standing in oils on a breach and dying by the dozens.... if that's "toxic" then I guess I'm guilty.

Relax! Chill! Azuras gets many of the level 50 players funneled fresh from BWB or right out of the main quest.

They'll learn. They'll get better in time. Let them think about it on the long ride back on their untrained horses. Screaming at them doesn't help, other than to turn them away from PVP on Azuras.

It's okay to be a little bad, we were all there. Some AD emperors like taytatty actually took the time out to teach newbies how to use a siege engine and oil pots.

• OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Relax! Chill! Azuras gets many of the level 50 players funneled fresh from BWB or right out of the main quest.

They'll learn. They'll get better in time. Let them think about it on the long ride back on their untrained horses. Screaming at them doesn't help, other than to turn them away from PVP on Azuras.

It's okay to be a little bad, we were all there. Some AD emperors like taytatty actually took the time out to teach newbies how to use a siege engine and oil pots.

^ This.

This discussion has been closed.