Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Dutchessx
    Dutchessx
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    On behalf of Patrick Scott, the first video of his reign (from his PoV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ZlRrpxFkk

GREAT Video Patrick Scott!! Thanks Rylana for sharing it.
    Edited by Dutchessx on August 8, 2016 3:11PM
    Former Guild Leader Darkest Requiem
    Dutchessx - Sorcerer - EP NA
    Dütchess - Templar - DC NA
    Dutchess of Lost Souls - DC NA
    The Dark Dutchess- Sorcerer - DC NA
    Ðutchess - Templar - DC NA
    Always beware the sound of hooves in the night
    Remember Haderus
    Remember Azura's Star
  • Vindemiatrix
    Vindemiatrix
    ✭✭✭
    I would really like to shout some praise to EP for not terrorizing the map while they had emp. They could have bowled over us at any moment. DC's population is so fragile we really could have seen a long-term mass exodus of players if we'd gotten pushed back to the gates. Thank you for not demoralizing us.

I ran a DC group for an afternoon last week and there were 3 of us total who used TS, including me, and one had no mic. We had a humiliatingly failed Brindle take yesterday because the 3 or 4 players that actually brought siege ran out and we couldn't take the inner down, so we just sat there and got gobbled up in the courtyard with no camp down. We failed an Ash take this weekend because of the 7 or so sieges on the inner, I was running 3, and we couldn't break troll repair that way.

We can eat these losses, though, because we are responsible for not coming prepared. What is really disheartening is watching the @names during a successful DC push, and when the tide turns in favor of EP, watching those same @names flip over to their EP toons to profit from the tick or the farm just when DC needs those players most. If our best players would quit abandoning the faction every few hours to join the winning team, we might get somewhere and our population might stabilize a bit. These wild population swings because of faction flip-flopping aren't helping anyone.
    Guildmama: AssemblyOfSafetyNSecurity
    Vindemiatrix, V16 DC DK, Master Angler
    holee hand grenade, V16 DC Templar, Master Angler
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I ran a DC group for an afternoon last week and there were 3 of us total who used TS, including me, and one had no mic. We had a humiliatingly failed Brindle take yesterday because the 3 or 4 players that actually brought siege ran out and we couldn't take the inner down, so we just sat there and got gobbled up in the courtyard with no camp down. We failed an Ash take this weekend because of the 7 or so sieges on the inner, I was running 3, and we couldn't break troll repair that way.
    Reminds me a whole lot of AD a couple of campaigns ago. Now, some days it feels like players are getting better and other days it feels like we just have more players.
    We can eat these losses, though, because we are responsible for not coming prepared. What is really disheartening is watching the @names during a successful DC push, and when the tide turns in favor of EP, watching those same @names flip over to their EP toons to profit from the tick or the farm just when DC needs those players most. If our best players would quit abandoning the faction every few hours to join the winning team, we might get somewhere and our population might stabilize a bit. These wild population swings because of faction flip-flopping aren't helping anyone.
    Players switching to the winning side is horrible, and incredibly frustrating. If I'm not running with my guild/friends, generally I switch to one of the losing sides. And when there's no emperor like last night, generally I run AD because even with a numbers advantage they need all the help they can get.

Would love to start training some of these guys for small to medium scale stuff, like 12 people or less. Tough to get started though and would like some friends to help me do it.

• PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pat had a great and fun reign. It was a blast running against ya in the craziest of dethrone attempts to the silliest of late night skrimishes.

I like to think EP/DC have a pretty solid relationship with emp. I didnt even push past arrius when I was emp, and pat afforded us the same respect.

The game is much more fun when even if you lose you can put up a fight. I dont expect to be able to survive when I solo bomb a zerg, but just getting a couple kills and laughing at my insane incoming damage meter is enough to make it worth it. And i think the last EP emp did a great job of not killing the server(even though F the zerg yall had keeping the ring same, where the F is my zerg defending for me when i sleep? lol jk ;)

MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Caza99 wrote: »
    Mutagem wrote: »
    I'm honestly sick of the whole "AD Zergs waa" argument. Every faction zergs at one point or another. Red did several times at BRK when they had emp

At no time were you ever outnumbered. Think about that.

Once you realize how ludicrous it is to say EP was zerging at last emp keep with maybe 20-30 total people, when youre attacking it with over 60, you might get why I teabag you every time you die.

You teabag me every time I die because you're a knob lol

Actually it wasn't but keep telling yourself that. Also lol @ BRK tonight you guys don't zerg though right? It only took both you and DC attacking it the first time and failing giving us a 15k defense tick then hammering 4 walls down afterward including a door to take it...but yep you guys don't zerg lol There wasn't 40-60 EP there nope lolol

There were 40-60 EP there, yes. But how many actually did anything? At least half those EP sat outside the outer breach being potatoes while myself and DR pushed inside. We were inside and started sieging the inner and the rest of EP STILL sat outside. At no point during that siege were you actually fighting a group of EP that outnumbered you. In fact a lot of the EP that were originally there left after 10 minutes, because EP wouldn't push, couldn't keep the outer tagged and kept dieing to siege. I find it funny that you in particular continue to call EP zergers when the only time I ever seen you is in the middle of an AD zerg.

Actually my original argument was that EVERY faction zergs at one point or another and that I am tired of seeing people say AD's only strength is their numbers and that they zerg lol As stated below which you obviously missed. But yes keep worshiping the ground Raylana walks on
    I'm honestly sick of the whole "AD Zergs waa" argument. Every faction zergs at one point or another. Red did several times at BRK when they had emp

I wasn't inside when that take happened cause I died outside trying to repair the wall by 3 people, so not much "potatoes on the outside" if you ask me. So not only are EP being hypocrites at this point but said guild is also going to take credit saying no one else helped and every other pug was just "potatoes on the outside". I think it's safe to say my unsportsmanlike comment was warranted considering you insult pugs on your own alliance as well...lol

Edit: Forgot to address accusation that I am only in zergs...lol

Ask many of the top AD players how often I am in a group with them. I play solo 95% of the time. Rinari runs most of the pug groups now same with Firebeard on the AD side. I go where the action is, yet that somehow constitutes me being apart of a zerg? Okay...
    Edited by Mutagem on August 8, 2016 6:54PM
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have to give a shout out to the EP troll raid groups that come in and hit the AD super zergs from behind when they're trying to take DC tri-keeps and push us to the gate.

60+ AD had us fighting for our lives on the breached inner, then 8-12 EP walk up (from an entire map away) and tear AD apart from behind before the attackers can respond - and they get pushed off completely.

Great fights at Glad this weekend! And extra PVP feels for EP.

PS: Patrick was a fun emp, he had no problem dueling 6-8 of us alone, win or lose. He's not the type of emp that needed two or three pocket healers and tanks for a fight.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Pat had a great and fun reign.

Patrick is the Tiber Septim of Azuras!

Longest reign I've seen in months.
    Edited by Minalan on August 8, 2016 9:58PM
  • Magus
    Magus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Darnathian wrote: »
    On behalf of Patrick Scott, the first video of his reign (from his PoV)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80ZlRrpxFkk

That meteor/take fligh/ nado combo Wow. Nice vid

Grats on first time emp, I wish I had captured some clips from when I was emp but I don't think I'll be going for it any time soon.

Like Darnathian said, cool ult combo.

Relieved but also sad I'm not in your video dying :)

Only recall fighting you once but there were so many EP around, didn't get to notice you really.
    Duraeon / Maoh
    Former Emperor of Haderus, Trueflame, and Azura's Star
    PC/NA
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

Once you realize how ludicrous it is to say EP was zerging at last emp keep with maybe 20-30 total people, when youre attacking it with over 60, you might get why I teabag you every time you die.

Actually it wasn't but keep telling yourself that. Also lol @ BRK tonight you guys don't zerg though right? It only took both you and DC attacking it the first time and failing giving us a 15k defense tick then hammering 4 walls down afterward including a door to take it...but yep you guys don't zerg lol There wasn't 40-60 EP there nope lolol

There were 40-60 EP there, yes. But how many actually did anything? At least half those EP sat outside the outer breach being potatoes while myself and DR pushed inside. We were inside and started sieging the inner and the rest of EP STILL sat outside. At no point during that siege were you actually fighting a group of EP that outnumbered you. In fact a lot of the EP that were originally there left after 10 minutes, because EP wouldn't push, couldn't keep the outer tagged and kept dieing to siege. I find it funny that you in particular continue to call EP zergers when the only time I ever seen you is in the middle of an AD zerg.

Actually my original argument was that EVERY faction zergs at one point or another and that I am tired of seeing people say AD's only strength is their numbers and that they zerg lol As stated below which you obviously missed. But yes keep worshiping the ground Raylana walks on

I wasn't inside when that take happened cause I died outside trying to repair the wall by 3 people, so not much "potatoes on the outside" if you ask me. So not only are EP being hypocrites at this point but said guild is also going to take credit saying no one else helped and every other pug was just "potatoes on the outside". I think it's safe to say my unsportsmanlike comment was warranted considering you insult pugs on your own alliance as well...lol

Ask many of the top AD players how often I am in a group with them. I play solo 95% of the time. Rinari runs most of the pug groups now same with Firebeard on the AD side. I go where the action is, yet that somehow constitutes me being apart of a zerg? Okay...

lolwut
    How am I "worshipping the ground Rylana walks on" exactly? Seriously I need a lol button again.

Actually I didn't miss your comment. In fact I agree with it. My problem here is with you, not the AD zergs as a whole. I actually like the AD zergs, mostly because I also like AP. But anyway, my problem with you is that you are the biggest hypocrite on this thread right now. You insult DR for 'zerging' when zerging is all you do. Oh right but you don't group with the zerg so you're not zerging. Sorry that's not how it works. If I went to Alessia where there's 40 EP sieging and I took the keep with them, that's zerging plain and simple. And that is what you do.

lol...did you seriously just try to justify being insulting on this thread by saying I called people who did nothing 'potatoes'? First, believe me they were called a lot worse in chat by various other people. And second, wtf? Pretty sure you're the real knob here.

Serious though, what's with the worshiping Rylana jab? I'm honestly confused how you came to the conclusion that I worship Rylana. I agree with a lot of what Ry has said and argued with you, therefore I worship Rylana? I'm not sure how to feel about this...
    Edited by Caza99 on August 8, 2016 11:06PM
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would really like to shout some praise to EP for not terrorizing the map while they had emp. They could have bowled over us at any moment. DC's population is so fragile we really could have seen a long-term mass exodus of players if we'd gotten pushed back to the gates. Thank you for not demoralizing us.

That's just disgusting that players will switch toons to the winning side. I personally think that you should not be allowed to enter the same campaign that you entered on a different alliance.
  • Caza99
    Caza99
    ✭✭✭✭

That's just disgusting that players will switch toons to the winning side. I personally think that you should not be allowed to enter the same campaign that you entered on a different alliance.

Yesterday, we noticed a lot of @names under EP toons that we also saw under AD toons at BRK when AD lost it....
    PC NA - @MercerESO
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

lolwut
    How am I "worshipping the ground Rylana walks on" exactly? Seriously I need a lol button again.

Actually I didn't miss your comment. In fact I agree with it. My problem here is with you, not the AD zergs as a whole. I actually like the AD zergs, mostly because I also like AP. But anyway, my problem with you is that you are the biggest hypocrite on this thread right now. You insult DR for 'zerging' when zerging is all you do. Oh right but you don't group with the zerg so you're not zerging. Sorry that's not how it works. If I went to Alessia where there's 40 EP sieging and I took the keep with them, that's zerging plain and simple. And that is what you do.

lol...did you seriously just try to justify being insulting on this thread by saying I called people who did nothing 'potatoes'? First, believe me they were called a lot worse in chat by various other people. And second, wtf? Pretty sure you're the real knob here.

Serious though, what's with the worshiping Rylana jab? I'm honestly confused how you came to the conclusion that I worship Rylana. I agree with a lot of what Ry has said and argued with you, therefore I worship Rylana? I'm not sure how to feel about this...

A. Because you run to their defense and continue the argument for them. If they stopped debating [which they did they ignored my post] don't just play the white knight praise nonsense.

B. Wait so you agreed with my point yet you're debating about the semantics of it....why? lol derp But hey if I am defending a keep with 40 people and not in a group I'm zerging now according to you. I only zerg, I live for it lolol

C. Your biggest problem is me saying you zerged when you did....oh? lol it all boiled down to my original comment that all factions zerg at one point or another and its a stupid argument to say thats all AD does....

so I am saying that you guys did it too as a point to that original statement that all factions zerg...its not a personal attack on your guild lol WHY IS THAT SO HARD TO COMPREHEND??!?! lolol you even AGREED to it...

Raylana even last year and recently would go on AD and cry like a salty baby if they were capping stuff at night. all Last year on Haderus and just a week or 2 ago this year lol meaning its still been happening ever since I quit for a year. That point was also ignored. I don't do that because its silly

lol they also clearly said prior that they always teabag me because I don't understand that AD just "zergs" yet you also just said you agree with my point yet if you did why are you defending the initial statement of her saying we just zerg which is why im getting teabagged......I'm pretty sure you're a hypcrite there bud.
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hey there AZ! (Patrick here) Not much of a forums person but I'm trying to become more active here. Just wanna take a moment to thank everyone for the sweet compliments, and Rylana for sharing my video.

To address the populations: We've had some awesome fights out here in AZ. Some of the best PvP I've had in a long time. Win or lose, most everyone I communicate with (from every faction) has had great sportsmanship through and through. Rivalries will always get the blood flowing and tempers will flare (as we've seen in some of the recent comments hehe). But nonetheless, I'm quite honestly proud of our little nugget of pvp goodness that the majority of players on this server, just want to protect.

So here's to fun PvP, as long as we can preserve it!
    ~Patrick
    Ps. Minalan, Subtomik, I'll always be a forever YOLO warrior xD. Good fights everyone!!!!
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had fun in Azura's Star tonight but I have to ask.... what's up with all the t-bagging. Is it just because I was under level 25 or are there just lots of classy people there?
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    looks like EP is going to turn the entire map red while no one else is online.

oh well, not sure why they felt the need but it is what it is lol
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 9, 2016 9:33AM
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

oh for christs sakes, we asked the pugs not to.

*sigh*
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    So this happened tonight....but EP doesn't zerg huh? lol we were outnumbered like 10 to 1 at least or more and it occured around the time as you can see in the screenshots....also whats up with the crappy attitude of EP players? Using homophobic slurs as insults and spamming my inbox? So much for whatever deal Rylaire made with you guys

Screenshot_20160809_032310.png

Screenshot_20160809_032927.png

• Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not good guys.

A few of us work hard in AD zone chat to try and stem the flow of irrational EP hatred, there is nothing we can do now. I hate arguing with my own faction but it's so important to provide a non biased opinion.

Seriously, we tried really hard to convince AD you are not the bad guys so that when we got Emp we didn't gate camp and stuck to ring keeps (yes some randoms didn't listen and capped 2 keeps, but you didn't beat down 3 bars of AD pop with 1 bar of EP, everyone sensible did not engage). The balance of power will swing back to AD eventually, after tonight's performance no amount of zone chat talk about not gate camping cause it's bad for competition will prevent AD pugs from doing it.

I legitimately thought the current batch of EP was good for the server (I could ignore all the forum rants and contradictions pretty easy), but it is going be almost impossible to promote healthy competition now.
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Taylor_MB wrote: »
    Not good guys.

A few of us work hard in AD zone chat to try and stem the flow of irrational EP hatred, there is nothing we can do now. I hate arguing with my own faction but it's so important to provide a non biased opinion.

Seriously, we tried really hard to convince AD you are not the bad guys so that when we got Emp we didn't gate camp and stuck to ring keeps (yes some randoms didn't listen and capped 2 keeps, but you didn't beat down 3 bars of AD pop with 1 bar of EP, everyone sensible did not engage). The balance of power will swing back to AD eventually, after tonight's performance no amount of zone chat talk about not gate camping cause it's bad for competition will prevent AD pugs from doing it.

I legitimately thought the current batch of EP was good for the server (I could ignore all the forum rants and contradictions pretty easy), but it is going be almost impossible to promote healthy competition now.

It aint us, that I assure you. I left right after Ash was capped for Kenshin, im on Haderus now and have been for quite a while since it reset.

No idea who is capping those keeps, but it aint DR.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

*sigh*

It was your own emperor doing it genius, it wasn't "pugs" it was him all along taking the scrolls and the home keeps. Keep trying to cover it up though
    Edited by Mutagem on August 9, 2016 10:16AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*sigh*

It was your own emperor doing it genius, it wasn't "pugs" it was him all along taking the scrolls and the home keeps. Keep trying to cover it up though

He isnt even on, there are literally six members of DR online, three of which are in PvE, 1 in Blackwater, 1 in Trueflame, and then me who just typed this in zone.

Additionally, i have included the roster for you viewing pleasure.

CThqG80.jpg
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did send him a quick message and it went through, so he was online.

Came into Cyrodiil after the second scroll was picked up (missed the first notification) so can't say if he was there, but he was definitely online.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

*sigh*

He isnt even on, there are literally six members of DR online, three of which are in PvE, 1 in Blackwater, 1 in Trueflame, and then me who just typed this in zone.

Additionally, i have included the roster for you viewing pleasure.

CThqG80.jpg

you weren't even there! I'm telling you your stupid emp wiped the map and took all of AD's scrolls I was there the whole time. He may be offline NOW but not then
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I did send him a quick message and it went through, so he was online.

Came into Cyrodiil after the second scroll was picked up (missed the first notification) so can't say if he was there, but he was definitely online.

Says last online 45 minutes ago, so i dunno?

But ye, most of DR logged off 3 hours ago according to roster, just crest and kenshin were on anytime really after that.
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    They're also camping the home keeps so GG on killing the server
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Server ain't dead yet. A few hours of gate camping is good motivation to strike back.
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is what i was worried about with the emp flip earlier when not many people were around.

Now we got 2 full raids of over zealous EP flipping the entire map and then some.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    me and kalel killed him several times, Kalel killed him at the scroll once and I killed him once at BM. Obviously I didn't take screenshots of that because I think some accountability would have been had. But that's gone out the window for EP now
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

Server ain't dead yet. A few hours of gate camping is good motivation to strike back.

you obviously didn't see all the troll messages I got from EP when I did that. No thanks
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is just random. Some of the dumpsterfire militia is out here, but no clue who these other people are or why they are here lol.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

This discussion has been closed.