Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    For the record: I don't hate AD. It's just that there are so MANY of them sometimes that it's vexing. It's really not anyone's fault that more human beings want to play in their faction. So they tend to congregate in one or two campaigns in HUGE groups. The faction is all elves and furries, and that tends to attract nerds and Tolkien geeks like us.

The first thing you need to remember: PUGS don't have a conscience. If you tell 100 people in /zone to please leave the DC and EP home keeps alone...

You: Guys. Please, let's back off the enemy home keeps!
    First guy: You can't tell me what to do!!!
    Second guy: No, what are you my mom?!
    Third guy: LOL!!! **** You!
    Fourth guy: I just need the sky shards...
    Fifth guy: Screw EP, cap them to their gate!
    (And so on. Next thing you know 30 AD guys are ganging up on 6 EP and taking the scroll at 4:00 AM. You didn't see the other 70 people log off in disgust, or refuse to help)

I see a lot of anger, especially from @Rylana. Let it go. Relax.
    Edited by Minalan on August 3, 2016 9:31PM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As emp I left the rings etc because braidas did what he said he would. And we proved our point. I was out to have fun and earn AP, and the hilarious emp build I came up with was a blast. I have no desire to push AD to the gates, that score is settled.

the pops fluctuate, thats a given. But AD usually has by far the most people, and plenty of them are organized. Its a fun, easy going campaign. People need to relax.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel =)
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wompwompwompwomp defendin without the emp

wompwompwomp

also seabass
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight was a lot more like it!

The dethrone attempt at BRK lagged like hell though =/

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Also I like to think of myself as the good cop and braidas as the bad cop. Hes the little devil on DC's shoulder, im the angel =)

Pretty accurate imo
    Mutagem - AD Stamina Nightblade - Prefect
    Mutagentleman - AD Magicka Templar - Palatine
    Mutageneticist - AD Magicka Sorcerer - Corporal
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mutagem wrote: »

Pretty accurate imo

somehow i still got accused of cheating which really was pretty lame. especially since I was using a pretty funny glass cannon magicka temp emp build which i thought would be funny and not "broken" by any means. though to be fair it did ridiculous damage lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Pretty accurate imo

somehow i still got accused of cheating which really was pretty lame. especially since I was using a pretty funny glass cannon magicka temp emp build which i thought would be funny and not "broken" by any means. though to be fair it did ridiculous damage lol

Only thing ill accuse you of is picking on my baby nightblade. Whats up with that?
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NBrookus possibly. I was targetting the entire mill wall area on the inner breach as well as those on the ground level outside. It was a really fun fight!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    My thanks to the EP who defended Alessia last night. That fight was epic. I had so much fun Cold Fire Trebbing you guys on the Mill Side wall. Even Mikmak paddywack came out to the tower to try to get me to stop. He got me for sure but the others got him and rezzed me so I could do it all over again! I must have sieged for over a half hour, it was a ton of fun!

Awesome fight even though AD got pushed back. I'm not sure how it ended out as I had to go make some armor.... DOH!

I couldn't get the PUGs to leave siege and push AD back out when they were weak, DR showed up and pushed AD back to the farm and we got a >11k DTick. Alas, I had set up 80k worth of forward camps and lost both my cold fire ballistas when people took them over.

So that was you on the cold fire. I gotta hand it to AD... ya'll can siege and it seems like even the rawest of recruits gets the memo to plop some down. It's insane how much siege AD will bring to a fight. And where do you get all that cold fire anyway? It's pretty hard to run a stone treb when there are 4 cold fire trained on you every time you get close to it. :'(

@KenaPKK I would not be adverse to trying turning off emp, but I wonder if it might demotivate the new players even more. When pop-locked AD was ruthlessly gate camping 1 bar of EP for a solid week, there were plenty of people crying in chat asking why EP sucks. Getting emp has been a shot of encouragement to EP. Some of those people are actively forming their own groups and trying to push objectives now.
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    @Rylana consider capping groups at 12 and then forming second groups entirely to go hit another objective. With time doing that, all factions will spread out, and the map will be more dynamic and balanced overall.

I don't think it would work. DR picks up followers; no surprise when they are they most active and vocal EP guild on the server. Any group of 12 DR is probably actually 20 in prime time. If they split into 2 groups, they'll pick up more followers and some of those EP trying to run other groups will probably follow DR instead.

So now EP and DC both have some visible guilds that help provide structure. I see some of the same guild tabards pop up on AD looking like they are trying to run small groups. Azura's doesn't need more AD, so moving a guild into the server would probably make it worse, but maybe some of those young AD guilds could use some mentoring?

@NBrookus Yeah, that was me on the Cold fire treb. I went through about 50 repair kits keeping that sucker healed up. in the end I ended up losing it but that was on the huge push you guys made about 40 minutes into the battle. Luckily I still have more!

I get them from all over, Dolmens, guild traders, anyplace I can! I love them. They work great with Vicious Death sets also but luckily for you guys I didn't have mine on.... :D

I got three cold fire trebs last night bored dolmen farming. I have a full VD set, now I'm going to have to try that XD

@Minalan Like you needed any help to kill scrubs like me! Fortunately for me, being a Templar, I'm really hard to kill while sieging. 1- Setup Treb, 2-Fire Treb at balled groups, 3-Get off Treb and drop Extended Ritual to put out the blue flame surrounding me that wasn't a lit fart, 4- Rinse and repeat steps 2 & 3.... :D
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭

Pretty accurate imo

na, I played against you lots as an Emp you didn't feel invincible like Braidas felt when he was Emp which is why lots probably accused him of cheating. You were good though
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

na, I played against you lots as an Emp you didn't feel invincible like Braidas felt when he was Emp which is why lots probably accused him of cheating. You were good though

Braidas ran old maulbeth, I run skorias or the new nerfed maulbeth. it makes a huge difference IMO
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The way a certain red guild behaves in AZ is so laughable its scary.

I have never seen someone try so hard in the face of so little opposition with such overwhelming numerical and organizational superiority lol.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Mutagem
    Mutagem
    ✭✭✭
    The way a certain red guild behaves in AZ is so laughable its scary.

I have never seen someone try so hard in the face of so little opposition with such overwhelming numerical and organizational superiority lol.

Probably the same one that teabags you if its like 20 v 1 and you die lol
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, a few people commented on the obvious reasons for them behaving that way. Oh well, I dont pay for their subcriptions and they can play how they want. but it discourages the pugs a lot worse than gate camping when 10 guys with a combined 500 cp get rolled by a 18+ man ball over and over.
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What's up with the ep in this campaign? Did a new guild come with the reset? I don't think I have ever seen an emp reign for so long before ever. AD and DC need to get themselves together and dethrone already.
  • Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭
    What's up with the ep in this campaign? Did a new guild come with the reset? I don't think I have ever seen an emp reign for so long before ever. AD and DC need to get themselves together and dethrone already.

There ya go now your wish... go get them 1vX clips now bud! :smiley:
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outer_Rim wrote: »

There ya go now your wish... go get them 1vX clips now bud! :smiley:

I am EP.

Edit: But I do have some saved up! :)
    Edited by LeifErickson on August 6, 2016 1:56AM
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is a AD group that does the same thing, but they dont have the coordination the EP group does lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Outer_Rim
    Outer_Rim
    ✭✭✭
    There is a AD group that does the same thing, but they dont have the coordination the EP group does lol

Fairly funny you even commenting on things like this when you did this yourself with NM years ago. Go back to holding block and still dying...
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fairly funny you even commenting on things like this when you did this yourself with NM years ago. Go back to holding block and still dying...

Zerg horribly with a pop locked faction against 1 and 2 bars? lol You mad because you got called out?
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Darkest Requiem and Myrmidons homed here at the start of the new cycle. Krothas group (myrm) runs sporadically, DR runs almost nightly, and we held Patricks first reign as long as we possibly could (just short of six days)

We were tired to be fair, and he was at work. No harm no foul there, but the 70+ AD zerg having the balls to call us one after dethrone is ridiculous and childish.

We are here for at least the rest of the cycle (DR), so we arent going anywhere.

Whether its Patrick, Kenshin, Eowynn, or Stabs, there will be another DR emp soon, guaranteed.

So even if we dont show up for the rest of tonight (many of our core members are going to get a nights sleep after some of us stayed up late hours holding off the AD overnight horde) we will be back in full force very soon.

Part of the problem was EP crowned one of our guys on Haderus tonight and we ended up splitting time between the two campaigns, that cost us dearly.

No big deal though.

Also Subtomik, stop trying to 1vX us mang, i dont like zerging you down (i lie, i love it) lelz
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya, a few people commented on the obvious reasons for them behaving that way. Oh well, I dont pay for their subcriptions and they can play how they want. but it discourages the pugs a lot worse than gate camping when 10 guys with a combined 500 cp get rolled by a 18+ man ball over and over.

Look dude, you keep throwing yourself in between us and the AD zerg and youre going to get caught in the crossfire. Id honestly leave ya be but you were trying just as hard to be a dethrone nuisance as the AD were, stop trying to play martyr?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Part of the problem was EP crowned one of our guys on Haderus tonight and we ended up splitting time between the two campaigns, that cost us dearly.

Given the sheer size of the AD zerg and DC timing their Chalman push well, I'm not sure it would have changed things. If EP had held at BRK against AD, we still only would have had a brief respite before both DC and AD hit together.

And really... it was time. I love the emp buffs, but 6 days is long enough.

That AD horde though... 5 of us took out at least 30 at Ash and it didn't even put a dent in the zerg.
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana, relax, im teasing you.

lol

I have a blast being goofy, trying differnt gear sets/abilities or just straight charging into people for the lulz of it. People take this game wayyy too seirously. There was a time when I would of tried to uphold my "image" but those days are long gone. Until we have arenas and such you have to try and mix it up to keep cyrodiil interesting lol.
    Edited by Chuga_Rei on August 6, 2016 8:36AM
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

• LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

Darkest Requiem and Myrmidons homed here at the start of the new cycle. Krothas group (myrm) runs sporadically, DR runs almost nightly, and we held Patricks first reign as long as we possibly could (just short of six days)

We were tired to be fair, and he was at work. No harm no foul there, but the 70+ AD zerg having the balls to call us one after dethrone is ridiculous and childish.

We are here for at least the rest of the cycle (DR), so we arent going anywhere.

Whether its Patrick, Kenshin, Eowynn, or Stabs, there will be another DR emp soon, guaranteed.

So even if we dont show up for the rest of tonight (many of our core members are going to get a nights sleep after some of us stayed up late hours holding off the AD overnight horde) we will be back in full force very soon.

No big deal though.

Also Subtomik, stop trying to 1vX us mang, i dont like zerging you down (i lie, i love it) lelz

Okay so DR is here now then. It's good to have more EP in this campaign, but I almost feel like you guys are too good at what you do. It felt like even during primetime EP was doing so well that AD and DC were just logging out or switching to other campaigns which made me sad. I'm used to EP being at one bar with AD and DC at high or locked. Now that I no longer have the emp buff, I realized how much it actually helped!
    Edited by LeifErickson on August 6, 2016 4:02PM
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is DR the only organized largescale guild in Azura's? I don't recall a large group DC one, and I haven't heard a peep of a large group AD guild, just zergs. I can understand people logging out of Azura's to play elsewhere if there's a big EP ball running around pushing emp like it's serious business.
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana, relax, im teasing you.

lol

I have a blast being goofy, trying differnt gear sets/abilities or just straight charging into people for the lulz of it. People take this game wayyy too seirously. There was a time when I would of tried to uphold my "image" but those days are long gone. Until we have arenas and such you have to try and mix it up to keep cyrodiil interesting lol.

Nice fights out there Sub! Had a good time this week! :)
    ~Patrick
  • LeifErickson
    LeifErickson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    Is DR the only organized largescale guild in Azura's? I don't recall a large group DC one, and I haven't heard a peep of a large group AD guild, just zergs. I can understand people logging out of Azura's to play elsewhere if there's a big EP ball running around pushing emp like it's serious business.

I have seen Prett and Heals for Beer. I believe they both lead their own groups, but I'm not sure. So if they each do lead their own groups, that is a decent organized DC presence. The AD seem to be lacking in experience, though, and tend to try to win with numbers.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Zerg horribly with a pop locked faction against 1 and 2 bars? lol You mad because you got called out?

With a pop locked AD against two bars of DC they couldn't take that last keep and crown.

They capped us to our gates and camped us with a 30-40 man Zerg (typical AD BS). And they couldn't take that last keep and crown.

We kicked AD all the way back to Arrius. Beautiful fights last night, I stayed up far too late kicking the 2-3 bar AD night crew until they gave up. It's time for EP to take over, I'm tired!

@Rylana congrats to your Haderus emperor! That's actually quite an accomplishment, DC had that pop locked for a week. That, and you're fighting certain streamers and their hundreds of followers.
    Edited by Minalan on August 6, 2016 4:44PM
This discussion has been closed.