Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of October 7:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 7
• Xbox: EU megaserver for maintenance – October 9, 2:00 UTC (October 8, 10:00PM EDT) - 16:00 UTC (12:00PM EDT)

Azura's Star NA PC Thread

• Talcyndl
    Talcyndl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I have to say I much prefer the AD zerg to the DC Emp. :)
    Tal'gro Bol
    PvP Vice Officer [Retired] and Huscarl of Vokundein
    http://www.legend-gaming.net/vokundein/
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    Chuga_Rei wrote: »
    Talcyndl wrote: »
    The current situation is leading [back] to a dead server. I've been around on Azuras since the no-CP change and intend to continue. But it's hard to convince many other EP that it's worth the effort to keep banging their heads against a wall.

The problem as well is DC impetus as soon as they are on the winning side. Every campaigns terribles come out the wood work once you get the enemy on its heels.

Im going to speak with the guild tonight, AD has learned their place(something about mouths, cashing checks and all that). No need for EP and DC to have a dead campaign over it.

I must say though I am very, very disappointed in a few EP who i previously respected talking about "macros" and such. but they are a minority.

AD hasn't learned anything other than how to make an entire map yellow at 5:00 AM.

@Minalan Completely incorrect. I logged into PVP yesterday at 8:30am MST and EP had 4 keeps while AD had all the others. It's highly unlikely that the few EP players that were on, could have taken 4 keeps in a few hours. Other than some noobs holding Arrius for a while yesterday, EP almost always had at least 3 keeps at times and never less than 2 for the entire time I was on which was almost 10 hours.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Azuras Star = BM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Robbmrp wrote: »
    The current situation is leading [back] to a dead server. I've been around on Azuras since the no-CP change and intend to continue. But it's hard to convince many other EP that it's worth the effort to keep banging their heads against a wall.

The problem as well is DC impetus as soon as they are on the winning side. Every campaigns terribles come out the wood work once you get the enemy on its heels.

Im going to speak with the guild tonight, AD has learned their place(something about mouths, cashing checks and all that). No need for EP and DC to have a dead campaign over it.

I must say though I am very, very disappointed in a few EP who i previously respected talking about "macros" and such. but they are a minority.

AD hasn't learned anything other than how to make an entire map yellow at 5:00 AM.

@Minalan Completely incorrect. I logged into PVP yesterday at 8:30am MST and EP had 4 keeps while AD had all the others. It's highly unlikely that the few EP players that were on, could have taken 4 keeps in a few hours. Other than some noobs holding Arrius for a while yesterday, EP almost always had at least 3 keeps at times and never less than 2 for the entire time I was on which was almost 10 hours.

Not to whine, but no I'm not wrong. This was Sunday morning, I was on my EP toon just leveling up in PVP. We were defending our home scroll at five in the morning against 20 or so AD with half that number. I remember because AD dropped the scroll three times, I got a snipe in on one from stealth. Let's just call it what it was: night capping.

I'm not upset about it, so please dont try to point out how it was 'prime time' in Myanmar and New Dehli. Blue did the same thing two or three nights before. Red never has the numbers to do more than harass resources in the middle of the night.
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Azuras Star = BM

It's fun @Fengrush. There are no immortal super builds, no one shot kills, no permanent dodge rollers, no forever blockers, siege is actually dangerous, and we see very little cheating.

Everyone is level 50, no more and no less. Azuras reminds me why I ever liked PVP to begin with, before ZOS jacked everything up with veteran ranks, broken sets, and CP. There are no ridiculous broken builds, just you and your skill. If you don't bring the latter, it shows.

Try it, I think you might enjoy it.
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Not to whine, but no I'm not wrong. This was Sunday morning, I was on my EP toon just leveling up in PVP. We were defending our home scroll at five in the morning against 20 or so AD with half that number. I remember because AD dropped the scroll three times, I got a snipe in on one from stealth. Let's just call it what it was: night capping.

I'm not upset about it, so please dont try to point out how it was 'prime time' in Myanmar and New Dehli. Blue did the same thing two or three nights before. Red never has the numbers to do more than harass resources in the middle of the night.
    Azuras Star = BM

It's fun @Fengrush. There are no immortal super builds, no one shot kills, no permanent dodge rollers, no forever blockers, siege is actually dangerous, and we see very little cheating.

Everyone is level 50, no more and no less. Azuras reminds me why I ever liked PVP to begin with, before ZOS jacked everything up with veteran ranks, broken sets, and CP. There are no ridiculous broken builds, just you and your skill. If you don't bring the latter, it shows.

I went there last night and received many hate tells for being there. :(
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

I bet $100 you got blamed for zerging, lagging the server, and "ruining the ecosystem."
  • Heike
    Heike
    ✭✭✭
    ...I went there last night and received many hate tells for being there. :(

I'm AD, and I thought it was great seeing you and your group work. It was an epic battle at Roe, and DC's ability to fight through that was amazing.

I got back from Ash City at around 10 CST, so I don't know what happened in AZ before that, but that battle that I rolled up to at Roe was fantastic, minus not having Queen's Eyes folks there to run with. I probably would have lived longer. lol

But, "DC zergs" or "Haderus Guilds coming to AZ," or "you're OP," etc etc is just frustration or people not knowing who to blame. Anyone who griefed you is just throwing shade.

I would love to have battles like that every night.

Mihail Heike
    (NA AD CP1800 Templar - DD/Heals)
    Heikers | The Hive Mind | Dead Nirn Dealers | Bowz N The Hood | Tertiary Meat
    "Lex Orandi, Lex Credendi"

"I will see you, galloping across the green pastures and through the timbers. I will watch, from my shadowy crouch under the rocks at Greenmead, as you race past the dolmen, with thoughts of Altadoon in your head. Yes, I will see you. And your journey will end there..."
    ~Mihail Heike
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

You have a right to play whatever you want. This server needs skilled players, or nobody gets any better. Baddies just don't want the competition (for emp or for the ring keeps). Besides - There's no way you could be worse than the Azuras DC emperor that was recently banned for cheating.

This weekend I sat and watched two guys light attack one another. Believe me, they were light attacking each other as hard as they could! Then one of them won, and nobody was there to disabuse him of the notion that his playstyle was bad.

@Fengrush live streams on Azura's confirmed. Ignore the haters, make it happen. If you let haters dictate what you do, where would you be?
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

@Minalan Ah, I thought you were talking about the campaign as of yesterday. We try to keep the noobs from taking the gate keeps when there's no scrolls back there but some people just like to be dou*chy. Unfortunately it happens from all Factions.
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

@Minalan Ah, I thought you were talking about the campaign as of yesterday. We try to keep the noobs from taking the gate keeps when there's no scrolls back there but some people just like to be dou*chy. Unfortunately it happens from all Factions.

There's a little grudge thing going between DC and AD, I can understand that. AD took their home keeps this weekend, DC Gate camped AD last night after doing the same. It's back and forth.

But red? There's like a dozen of them on most nights, let's not chase them all off :smiley:
  • Robbmrp
    Robbmrp
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

There's a little grudge thing going between DC and AD, I can understand that. AD took their home keeps this weekend, DC Gate camped AD last night after doing the same. It's back and forth.

But red? There's like a dozen of them on most nights, let's not chase them all off :smiley:

Exactly!
    NA Server - Kildair
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Tertiary Meat (plus a few friends we invited) ran a 9 person EP group last night. Had a lot of fun and were able to even out numbers a bit for the evening, though I felt a bit bad having to fight against guildmates and friends I've made on AD side.

We took Sejanus, then Drakelowe, then Faregyl. Then took Alessia and went back to save Fare, and then finally got involved in that huge Roe fight which was pretty epic. Ultimately we went north to try to farm a bit at Bleakers and Ales farm before calling it a night. There were too many DC to overcome by the time I got back on my AD, so I soon left after a parting gank attempt on Cinn (<3) ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Azuras Star = BM

Exactly!

There are quite a few more EP than that, but they are so demoralized it isnt funny. Whenever DR shows up, I can bring 12 guys, fill a raid up with pugs in zone if i want, and still have followers.

its like they get a little shot of hope for one night. Then we log and it all fades away. I feel genuine bad for the EP that still home there, DC and AD have so many people.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Has all of DC moved to Haderus? XD
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD had emp and there were a million AD. Then about 4(?) nights ago DC got emp and the blue zerg was real... and then tapered off. Now EP has emp, and the first night was a blast with good fights and fairly even population. Then the DC and AD largely vanished. 1 bars EP, 2 bars AD and 1 bar DC this afternoon... EP gets up to 2 bars and fights back and AD went to the sewers instead.

Would be nice if this campaign weren't so capricious.
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    AD had emp and there were a million AD. Then about 4(?) nights ago DC got emp and the blue zerg was real... and then tapered off. Now EP has emp, and the first night was a blast with good fights and fairly even population. Then the DC and AD largely vanished. 1 bars EP, 2 bars AD and 1 bar DC this afternoon... EP gets up to 2 bars and fights back and AD went to the sewers instead.

My guild went Had and I joined them, it was end of campaign, so I helped.

But I don't like it there. CP makes the PVP game unfun. Infinite resources, damage too high compared to health, no thinking or strategy with your meager level 50 tools.

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DR is horribly disappointed that most of the competition quit as soon as we homed here. it makes me angry really. they were so gungho about zerging the 10-12 native sons, the moment an organized guild showed up they just surrendered

Why the hell do players do this? (Especially the AD, only TM is really a challenge of any kind, the pugs just sit and turtle keeps and never really come out). These same pugs would cheerfully zerg down Bitakens crew of 8 + me with like 50 guys just a couple weeks ago.

Hell last night me, patrick scott (the emp), and sainide defended the map just the three of us, it was a literal ghost town, usually at this time theres 30+ AD trying to overnight cap.

I dont even, we have even intentionally left trikeeps alone, and that dc scroll, we dont care about that. We want fights, not dead server just because EP finally has a 2-bar population.
    Edited by Rylana on August 3, 2016 1:34AM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Chuga_Rei
    Chuga_Rei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well aside from there only being 8 of us in guild. I know my schedule is crazy. I work 4 on 3 off usually and played all during my off time to get crowned.

When im back with more off time we will be on more.
    MAIN: Subtomik |DC| Templar| Grand Overlord| Magicka since release(GET RID OF RD and give me back blinding flashes!)
    Scrubtomik|EP |Templar|Rerolled to help outnumbered EP
    Urban Youth|DC | Nightblade|AVA RANK 15| Stam
    Not A Racist |EP|Nightblade| Magicka| Maelstrom farmer
    Triggered Liberal|DC| New maelstrom farmer lol
    Pls Send Nudes |AD| DK

GM of Full Metal Carebears
    No Mercy
    AutoBots
    K-hole

Gone but not forgotten, Braidas, Marku, and a dozen other heroes
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

DR is horribly disappointed that most of the competition quit as soon as we homed here. it makes me angry really. they were so gungho about zerging the 10-12 native sons, the moment an organized guild showed up they just surrendered

Why the hell do players do this? (Especially the AD, only TM is really a challenge of any kind, the pugs just sit and turtle keeps and never really come out). These same pugs would cheerfully zerg down Bitakens crew of 8 + me with like 50 guys just a couple weeks ago.

Hell last night me, patrick scott (the emp), and sainide defended the map just the three of us, it was a literal ghost town, usually at this time theres 30+ AD trying to overnight cap.

I dont even, we have even intentionally left trikeeps alone, and that dc scroll, we dont care about that. We want fights, not dead server just because EP finally has a 2-bar population.

LOL! So it was you that killed the campaign!

Someone bring the AD zerglings back. You ruined all of our ridiculously outnumbered fun. Now we blue have to go through a bored emperor group with team speak and a ring of forever red keeps to fight AD. XD

PS: your absence from Haderus explains the blue map for the past week or two.
    Edited by Minalan on August 3, 2016 4:06AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »

LOL! So it was you that killed the campaign!

Someone bring the AD zerglings back. You ruined all of our ridiculously outnumbered fun. Now we blue have to go through a bored emperor group with team speak and a ring of forever red keeps to fight AD. XD

PS: your absence from Haderus explains the blue map for the past week or two.

To be fair, I expected us to have glorious outnumbered fights all month, not to show up and a week later have to guest over to had to even get a farm on. Its not "entirely" our fault, theres another small red guild that came over (Myrmidons, Krothas group), but we are the bigger one of the two so ill take that much blame I guess.

I truly didnt want to kill the campaign, just put enough reds on the map to make it a three way dance, and it turned into AD/DC going to had =/

Haderus always turns a different color when we leave to do something else. Most of the reds there spend 90 percent of their time sewer grinding and ignoring the topside. I dont want to go back, the EP community there is actually very toxic (no one wants to work with anyone, everyone wants to farm to be emperor and expects us to crown them like we are their little personal army, and then we say no and get the backlash, are expected to do all the sieges blahblahblah, get constantly told to leave that we arent needed, etcetc), but if theres no more PvP to be had on Azuras we might have to.
    Edited by Rylana on August 3, 2016 4:23AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's choice was:

1) Play a boring red map in Azura's with little pushback. (Although the one fight at Alessia was good.)

2) Get 1v20'd by DC in Haderus because out of 3 bars of EP, only about 5 people were try to defend tri-keeps and scrolls against a blue emp zerg.

3) Swap to DC and reverse the situations.

So I caught up on some gear crafting.
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tonight's choice was:

1) Play a boring red map in Azura's with little pushback. (Although the one fight at Alessia was good.)

2) Get 1v20'd by DC in Haderus because out of 3 bars of EP, only about 5 people were try to defend tri-keeps and scrolls against a blue emp zerg.

3) Swap to DC and reverse the situations.

So I caught up on some gear crafting.

Thats not too far off from how it went for DR tonight (the azuras emp group)

1. Yellow made a massive push early in the afternoon, was 1 1/2 keeps away from dethrone (actually had back flag at one point in chalman before we saved it), and immediately went full defensive. So we pushed back to recap the ring, managed to do so a couple hours later, and then went to haderus because we were bored (we are leaving the trikeeps alone purposely, we dont want to kill it, believe me)

2. We took back kings for the EP on Had, then went to have a fight at bruma that was... meh really. Then Blue took two keeps on azuras so we went to check that out, ended up taking back one, and then /ragequit for the night because all PvP seems to have stopped on Azuras.

Id also add that Patrick Scott hasnt even been online for the last five hours, he went to bed. Im sure he will be up soon to take over for me watching his keeps, but its just boring as hell everywhere. We are even discussing this right this moment in DR TS.

I thought azuras would bring good fights (full metal carebears + minalans group, TM + the massive AD horde), but now its... like 10 DC and 20 AD that show up here and there.

I dont even have the heart to help the pugs save nikel from what few DC are there right now, and we left Ash cause screw it, im not driving any more off.
    Edited by Rylana on August 3, 2016 4:36AM
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, I ported in this afternoon when Patrick asked for help. As soon as there were even numbers to fight, AD just... left.

Maybe we just have people grinding out their Velindreth and Gossamer sets instead of PvPing.
  • Taylor_MB
    Taylor_MB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With a few brief exceptions that has how AD on AS has been for as long as I can remember, almost 100% pugs. So yeah, they stick around for a while and fight an organized group, but from their perspective when you constantly wipe with double numbers that is demoralizing (not your fault, rolling double numbers is fun).

Also did not help that the AD Emp was someone who only came into AS to pick up scrolls and troll around the map with them, so they had very very little support from the general AD population (bunch of people rerolled DC (I actually started ranking mine up... but it's sooo boring to do)).

Eventually the AD pugs will form up again, but this lull in activity is pretty common.

I like to think I had a time of positive influence (by running pugs almost everyday) and a few others also did this. But since we've become burnt out and just like to run solo no one else has taken up leading groups, so zone is just a constant stream of "lfg". Inexperienced players turtle in keeps cause safety in numbers and all that and have not yet developed the skills or confidence to head out alone.

TL;DR AD on AS has always been like this, up and down and up and down XD
    PvP Defensive Set Comparison
    Firestarter MagDK 1vX
    - build and gamplay!
    LagPlar Ranged Lag Proof(ish) Magplar
    - build and gamplay!
    ShadowGaurd MagBlade Group Utility Tank
    - build and gamplay!
    Oncoming Storm No-CP 11.6k Ward MagSorc - build and gamplay!
    My YouTube Chanel

• Cypriot122
    Cypriot122
    ✭✭✭
    Rylana the other night the emp group was running a full raid on EP. How do you expect PUGs to stay on and fight against that? Especially since all night they just bash their heads against alessia, row or nikel.
    Be reasonable if you run a raid + the emp people will not want to fight.
    TM is getting 12 max. Perfect number for good fights why not consider some even fights for a change. (Not saying you are always part of the zerg, but you know who is).

AAAAAAAAAAlso the only way you got emp was from a night cap or early morning why not challenge it when we are actually defending?
    Edited by Cypriot122 on August 3, 2016 6:54AM
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I play late, like Aussie late these days because second job. I've also been playing bad, I've been so sleepy. XD

When I left we (DC) had taken back two keeps, though I'm pretty sure you let us have them. You can tell, the Alessia farm raid you guys pulled... Everyone EP sat in the cold fire treb circle at the top of the stairs, and I know your group wouldn't do that.

For the record, I played Had with friends because they wanted all the help they could get with end of campaign this last week.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    TM is getting 12 max. Perfect number for good fights why not consider some even fights for a change. (Not saying you are always part of the zerg, but you know who is).
    Yeah Cyp we had a good group going Monday night, 12 or 13 of us. But every time we tried to take anything literally 30 reds would show up. It's like we were going into shellshock with all the pugs EP had going at us ;););)

Tonight though, just five of us. And eventually we just succumbed to being outnumbered again and again.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Miralys, AD Magsorc, AR 35
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Lyranais, EP Magsorc, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • KenaPKK
    KenaPKK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What do you guys think of outright disabling emperorship on Azura's until/unless it becomes a competitive and more populated campaign?

All I see in this thread are complaints by emp guild groups that they aren't getting competitive fights and complaints by new players that the emp groups are no fun to get farmed by.

There are many new players on Azura's who cannot mount a defense against an organized guild push. These players become discouraged and leave the campaign when they get pushed off their emp ring keeps, or after too many deaths to a defending emp group.

I feel like it would alleviate frustration on both sides. There would be little incentive to push the map in off-prime hours, resulting in a more even map during prime time, and new players wouldn't have to fight unbeatable (by them) emp groups all the time.

Thoughts?
    Kena
    Former Class Rep
    Former Legend GM
    Beta player
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cypriot122 wrote: »
    Rylana the other night the emp group was running a full raid on EP. How do you expect PUGs to stay on and fight against that? Especially since all night they just bash their heads against alessia, row or nikel.
    Be reasonable if you run a raid + the emp people will not want to fight.

AAAAAAAAAAlso the only way you got emp was from a night cap or early morning why not challenge it when we are actually defending?

You know full well why we dont attack the front line keep the entire AD faction is stacked in, especially in prime time.

40-60 AD stacked up inside with 20 defensive siege no matter where we attack from, with your group attacking our siege line the whole time? Ill resource farm that all day long until the herd thins out, god knows i dont have the personell to be attacking multiple targets like AD can at any given time (30+ defending, and your group hitting kingscrest 20/20, really?)

You talk about being outnumbered, but I tell you flat out that going up against say BRK when yellow holds that, is an absolute joke. I run 12-20, and less than that on offhours. I am NOT going to take 12 guys into a keep with 40 AD + siege. Full raid is something I see in DR TS about once a week for maybe an hour on friday night, if that. Maybe we outnumber TM, but your AD pugzerg far outnumbers ours, even with Krotha's small group there.

Pugs are pugs, easily killed man to man, but when I have to fight YOUR GROUP under a hail of skillless siege and snipespam (something your pugs are exceptionally enthusiastic to do for you), theres no winning that.

Also Cyp, be real with me, both your group and mine have been masters of offhours and dont BS me either. 4am Axe of Belharza? 3AM Thornblade? Cmon. I come at yall full force in prime, and all we get to do is bang our heads against stacked up keep defenses, when I have an opportunity to actually take something and bust up that BS, you damn right im gonna do it.

IIRC Patrick Scott was in fact actually crowned in primetime, or right around midnight, because at the time Subtomik was emp and for whatever reason blue gave up on the ring as they sat in Fare, made no sense to me, but I sure as hell took that opportunity.
    Edited by Rylana on August 3, 2016 7:40AM
  • Draxys
    Draxys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KenaPKK wrote: »
    What do you guys think of outright disabling emperorship on Azura's until/unless it becomes a competitive and more populated campaign?

All I see in this thread are complaints by emp guild groups that they aren't getting competitive fights and complaints by new players that the emp groups are no fun to get farmed by.

There are many new players on Azura's who cannot mount a defense against an organized guild push. These players become discouraged and leave the campaign when they get pushed off their emp ring keeps, or after too many deaths to a defending emp group.

I feel like it would alleviate frustration on both sides. There would be little incentive to push the map in off-prime hours, resulting in a more even map during prime time, and new players wouldn't have to fight unbeatable (by them) emp groups all the time.

Thoughts?

The AD pugs would still get discouraged and leave. This is not an era of the game where people who don't know what they're doing stick around when they get beaten over and over. They just leave.

This is why guild groups are just ruining the map if they run more than 12 or so. Any more and you crush any non guild opposition. But on the other side of the problem, if you run less, you're at risk of getting beaten down yourself because the sheer number of players that all swarm together is ridiculous. It's like if a group has the numbers to compete with the giant swarm, the swarm just quits. But then if you run less so you don't run them off, they run you over with numbers. At least that was my experience during the few days I played last campaign.

rip decibel
This discussion has been closed.