Maintenance for the week of July 8:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance - July 8
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 9, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – July 10, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.1.0 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Official Feedback Thread for Sorcerers

• Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    XaXa wrote: »
    Master_Kas wrote: »
    WTB un-nerfed bolt escape please.

I main a nightblade, and want this to happen.

Best of luck ::)

That would be amazing.

Bolt escape is easy to fix. Anytime you stun someone with the skill or damage someone with streak, it removes the cooldown. This would encourage sorcs to stay in the fight, but still punish those that just try to port across the map.

This rewards sorcs that stay in the fight and would be a huge help for stam sorcs as well since bolt escape, the defining sorc move, has been made even more expensive for stam sorcs due to changes to the expert mage passive.

It's not like bolt escape is even that powerful anymore. It's movement mechanics and streak distance has been nerfed so many times. Add that to the gap closer perma snare and if you can't catch a sorc these days with gap closer spam you probably don't have one slotted.

Trust me, u still can streak a LOT. Only thing needed to perform blinking like mad is nice amount of magicka recovery, with 2.5k magicka recovery u can do it esy.. Combo streak with major expedition from lightning armor and u can esy escape zerglins.. Kiting and killing noobs which follow u..

Also 3 streaks in a row are not noticable if ur mana pool is 40k mana. 4th streak starts to hurt ur magcika and so on.. blink 2 times, major expedition + sprint, blink 2 times more, remember to use immovable pots.. good bye zerglings :wink:

Good idea is also switching to drinks when u are escaping to boost ur m.recovery to 3k +
    Edited by Ryuho on May 24, 2016 9:02AM
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok my questions are:

Why are the magicka costing utility abilities that are usable by stamina builds so limited? The current options are massively expensive (especially with stacking costs), and/or magicka scaled.

Why is there no physical ultimate or one that scales with mighty?

Why are you unwilling to scale pets with stamina? And why are you unwilling to make them effective enough to be usable by many builds rather than niche builds ?

Why is the class synergy with summoning and dark magic skill lines so poor for stamina builds?

What is the expected / intended survivability mechanism for the class given the changes to surge and ward? For both stamina and magicka builds?

Why are you unwilling to consider a spammable class skill (magicka and stamina)?

Why does the class still have toggles without an activation ability?

Why can we not drop out of overload on a weapon swap? And enter the 3rd bar even when out of ultimate?

Could we get a gap closer please? Ideally a morph of bolt escape or lightning splash with an aoe stun or cc.

What is the point of blood magic when only 2 skills have any real chance of triggering it and one relies on someone blundering into a static ground effect and the other is mostly proc dependent?

Could we get a minor savergy buff back into our exploitation passive please?

Could you explain why Expert Mage provides a lower damage bonus than Fighters Guild please?

Options
  • Valrien
    Valrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That would be amazing.

Bolt escape is easy to fix. Anytime you stun someone with the skill or damage someone with streak, it removes the cooldown. This would encourage sorcs to stay in the fight, but still punish those that just try to port across the map.

This rewards sorcs that stay in the fight and would be a huge help for stam sorcs as well since bolt escape, the defining sorc move, has been made even more expensive for stam sorcs due to changes to the expert mage passive.

It's not like bolt escape is even that powerful anymore. It's movement mechanics and streak distance has been nerfed so many times. Add that to the gap closer perma snare and if you can't catch a sorc these days with gap closer spam you probably don't have one slotted.

They need to remove the stacking cost. Sorcs should NOT be punished for using an escape ability to escape.

The ability to run away and disengage isn't OP, it wasn't ever OP (the only thing OP about streak was strength through zergs, getting full Ultimate instantly, and bombing them). It's not OP because there's no penalty to actually dying and if someone cares that much about a kill they'll go out and find someone else to instagib. I'd much rather have mobility and be able to reliably run away than be a turret.
    Valrien Dravic -- Level 50 Dunmeri Sorcerer (EP)
    Garahel Dravic -- Level 50 Bosmeri Nightblade (EP)
    Tamriel Unlimited was a mistake. One Tamriel was a bigger mistake
    Options
  • Apherius
    Apherius
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Valrien wrote: »

That would be amazing.

They need to remove the stacking cost. Sorcs should NOT be punished for using an escape ability to escape.

The ability to run away and disengage isn't OP, it wasn't ever OP (the only thing OP about streak was strength through zergs, getting full Ultimate instantly, and bombing them). It's not OP because there's no penalty to actually dying and if someone cares that much about a kill they'll go out and find someone else to instagib. I'd much rather have mobility and be able to reliably run away than be a turret.

sorcerer ... the only class who is punished because he use his skills ...
    Options
  • Armann
    Armann
    ✭✭✭
    Apherius wrote: »
    Valrien wrote: »

That would be amazing.

sorcerer ... the only class who is punished because he use his skills ...

Some people couldn't handle the fact the sorcerer got away, so fu sorcs and take this nerf.
    EU megaserver | XboxNord Nightblade | Ebonheart PactImperial Dragonknight | Ebonheart PactDunmer Sorcerer | Ebonheart PactDunmer Warden | Ebonheart PactOrc Necromancer | Daggerfall CovenantAltmer Templar | Aldmeri Dominion
    Options
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭
    Hope my odd schedule didn't make me miss the boat, but here goes my DB feedback.

1. Damage shield nerf/buff. I realize this isn't just a sorc issue, and in a way is a buff to non sorcs. As I understand it the reason for the change to duration is the 25k HW in vMA. If this is the case then why not address this issue soft capping shields at max health instead of cutting duration? Make the cap apply to any shielding applied beyond max health not to each shield specifically. Put this cap on characters alone, and not effect pets shields. Even though I don't run pets, because they're undirectable on consoles, I feel their survivability can't withstand any nerfing.

2. Surge. I agree that the Overload heals with this are over the top. That being said this nerf too seems excessively heavy handed. Capping the heal at max of what a direct damage non ultimate skill can do. If this isn't a satisfactory fix, and you insist on making surge work with DoTs again, then the fixed heal should be between the max you can obtain from frags and the minimum you could receive from a DoT. Personally I don't see the point of surge on a DoT build, as entropy gives the same buff and empower from MG passives.

3. Dark exchange. Thank you for increasing the heal from this skill and its morphs. I don't think this buff has received the praise it deserves. That being said, I feel this skill needs to be instant cast to be truely viable. To prevent permablocking stam can be changed to a fixed increase to regen over the next tick or two based on the current stam return. You can make the mag return the same for the sake of balance.

4. Stam sorcs. Changes made here are great. Stam sorcs are now in a much better place than they are on live. However, they are still behind all other classes on live. I'm not a big fan of crystal blast becoming stam frags, but at this point I'd except them. What I'd rather see is a more unique option, even if that means waiting for the next dlc.

That's my comments on DB patch were sorcs are concerned. I'll make a separate post for more general comments and concerns pertaining to sorcs.
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
    Options
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Natas013 wrote: »
    Hope my odd schedule didn't make me miss the boat, but here goes my DB feedback.

1. Damage shield nerf/buff. I realize this isn't just a sorc issue, and in a way is a buff to non sorcs. As I understand it the reason for the change to duration is the 25k HW in vMA. If this is the case then why not address this issue soft capping shields at max health instead of cutting duration? Make the cap apply to any shielding applied beyond max health not to each shield specifically. Put this cap on characters alone, and not effect pets shields. Even though I don't run pets, because they're undirectable on consoles, I feel their survivability can't withstand any nerfing.

2. Surge. I agree that the Overload heals with this are over the top. That being said this nerf too seems excessively heavy handed. Capping the heal at max of what a direct damage non ultimate skill can do. If this isn't a satisfactory fix, and you insist on making surge work with DoTs again, then the fixed heal should be between the max you can obtain from frags and the minimum you could receive from a DoT. Personally I don't see the point of surge on a DoT build, as entropy gives the same buff and empower from MG passives.

3. Dark exchange. Thank you for increasing the heal from this skill and its morphs. I don't think this buff has received the praise it deserves. That being said, I feel this skill needs to be instant cast to be truely viable. To prevent permablocking stam can be changed to a fixed increase to regen over the next tick or two based on the current stam return. You can make the mag return the same for the sake of balance.

4. Stam sorcs. Changes made here are great. Stam sorcs are now in a much better place than they are on live. However, they are still behind all other classes on live. I'm not a big fan of crystal blast becoming stam frags, but at this point I'd except them. What I'd rather see is a more unique option, even if that means waiting for the next dlc.

That's my comments on DB patch were sorcs are concerned. I'll make a separate post for more general comments and concerns pertaining to sorcs.

I wouldnt worry too much if you missed the boat. Your concerns are pretty much what everyone else asked as well.

It seems 99% of the sorcs are on the same page when it comes to what we want answered.
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think shield duration needed to be addressed at all. I mean for VMA?. i have to grind that place so much for the weapons (as if RNG wasn't harsh enough) last thing this game needed was to make that content more of a pain in the ass by nerfing shield duration, nerfing surge and DPS heals in general.
    Honestly i'm not even gonna run that content anymore after this patch. I'm already sick to death of that place last thing i need is to have to relearn it.

And surge heals. i think they added dynamic to the class. the changes take that away are just all in all stale.
    Edited by Lucky28 on May 24, 2016 1:30PM
    Invictus
    Options
  • Natas013
    Natas013
    ✭✭✭

I wouldnt worry too much if you missed the boat. Your concerns are pretty much what everyone else asked as well.

It seems 99% of the sorcs are on the same page when it comes to what we want answered.

Sad they only took a small block of time to look at, hopefully they'll filter through prior posts as well at some point. Seen and posted some good stuff in those pages, and a few of those posters missed that block like I did. :grimace:
    RIP Ellania Delome
    June 9, 2015-June 14, 2016
    A skilled crafter, competent sorcerer, and denizen of the night
    Along came the Dark Brotherhood and summarily ended it all
    Options
  • Joy_Division
    Joy_Division
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

Since you are taking questions on Sorcerers
    1. Why are pets not toggles, but mechanically work such that you need them on both bars?
    2. Why is Daedric Curse not modified by thaumaturge when the ZoS designers have repeatedly referred to that ability as a DoT that happens to do all its damage at the end?
    3. Why do bosses only take damage from one of my mines? Why are sorcerers the only class to get less damage from an ability in a boss fight?
    4. Why is there no option for a timed duration summon (ala Skyrim)?
    5. Why is Bound Armor a good offensive spell as opposed to a good defensive spell?

Other issues that aren't really questions that I would like to hear ZoS's feedback on:
    • I hate to say this to all the pet fans out there, but I ignore all of them when I am in Cyordiil - even the Atronach ultimate
      (I might be inclined to simply CC it if it actually targets me)
    • I tried using the Twilight to heal. Unreliable because it dies (and usually I am unaware of its death). Here is the difference between a templar and a sorcerer. When the templar presses the button for a breath of life, it will *always* heal the target that needs it. When the sorcerer presses the heal twilight button, sometimes she will be stuck in a 1.5 second casting animation and no heal goes out.
    • Encase looks very underwhelming when compared to the Bombard skill.
    • I played the PTS sorcerer and in my experience the self-sustain offered by the DB Surge is consistently and notably on less on Live
    • I haven't seen the Ball of Lightning morph used once in 2016.
    Edited by Joy_Division on May 24, 2016 1:45PM
    Options
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division Ball of lightning, lol. i haven't used that skill since the stacking cost increase.
    Invictus
    Options
  • Nahz
    Nahz
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure if Jessica went far back enough to see my post, so I'll quote it below.
    Nahz wrote: »
    A few notes regarding the winged twilight and familiar pets.

The casting time for these abilities is entirely too long considering the flaws with the AI, and their poor survivability. Decreasing the casting time to 1 second would be a step in the right direction, but .5 - .8 seems appropriate.

Currently on live, the pet damage boost feature of daedric prey does not affect the damage of the volatile familiar's pulse ability. Is this intended? The death explosion it used to have was never affected by prey or empowering ward either, but I always figured that was because the scamp died and therefore no longer had those buffs.

Are there any plans to introduce health bars for the pets in the UI? Would it be possible for these bars to display the pets' remaining damage shield?

Is there a timeline for when we can expect the pets to benefit from champion points?

When using Y+RMB, the twilight and familiar seem to disengage appropriately. However, the atronach sometimes does not (it also does not always go after the target on which the caster uses Y+LMB), and the daedroth from the maw of the infernal set completely doesn't disengage. The daedroth isn't too much of an issue because it doesn't last long, has poor survivability, can be CCed, and has short range (all of which need are areas that need improvement); however, it's embarrassing when I'm participating in organized duels using this set, and it and the atronach interrupt other duels. Are there any plans to make them more obedient?

The pets completely stop functioning in lag. I use the latency display feature of the default UI, and my pets will stop performing all actions (or disappear entirely) even when the ping rate is less than 200. It is extremely frustrating to find yourself fighting an enemy player, wondering why you're not being healed by the twilight or seeing the scamp's pulses, only to realize they're a mile away stuck in one place. They take up 6 ability slots (including the overload bar). I am at a severe disadvantage when they stop working but everything else in the game seems to functioning well enough.

These flaws and more make these abilities difficult to use effectively and incredibly expensive, while also making this playstyle unviable for a lot of endgame content. These tremendous costs warrant attention to these abilities.

In addition, as many people have said, the pets need more HP and defense. The twilight can literally be one-shotted because she only has about 10k health. In pve, my already low dps with a pet build will be decreased further by having to recast their shield every 6 seconds.

Also, the pets' stealth mechanic still isn't working properly. They still remain visible even though they appear to be in stealth on my end.
    Nahz - VR16 Sorcerer
    Paragon of Togglemancer Excellence
    Daggerfall Covenant | Trueflame NA PC

#SeeYouInCU
    Options
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭

Sad they only took a small block of time to look at, hopefully they'll filter through prior posts as well at some point. Seen and posted some good stuff in those pages, and a few of those posters missed that block like I did. :grimace:

If you go back to one of jessicas posts she started taking questions from a certain post onward.

(it was a guy just before me who was the starting point)

Im sure they have gone through the previous portions of the threads as well. They ended with 8 pages of questions in microsoft word!

Although just another reminder guys. Be realistic and dont get your hopes up, Dont expect class skill changes. If we get too excited and get let down then the community will just become toxic again. Lets remain realistic and constructive.

Lets continue to build report through @ZOS_JessicaFolsom. :smiley:
    Options
  • Minalan
    Minalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If daedric curse is no longer affected by thaumaturge, does it scale off of the elemental CP now (magic damage)?

The reason I ask, that's actually a buff to most of us if they did. I wouldn't complain about it.
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Question is not DB related, because the right ones are already acording to this patch.

But the question our class developers have to answer is this:

Why is there no single spamable sorc DPS skill? We can spam crystal fragment but this has 4 problems:

1. high magica cost
    2. with not so much DMG
    3. casttime (if 1 and 2 where not to consider a cast time would be not a problem)
    4. it takes our only nice mechanic away (proccs of fragments). If we would use just frags, then we did't need the procc mechanismen at all.

--> conclusion: We don't have any spamable DPS skill

Question again: why?

Possible solution:

Why don't you just make mages' fury a nice DPS ability. If the DMG is high enough even with casttime. Shift the execute part to deadric dedric curse (could explode instantly if the target is below a certain health value with a higher amount of DMG).

An other hugh advantage of this change:

Sorcs wouldn't be that extremly "bursty" anymore. You could give us good DMG even without destroying PVP.

Interested?

If not, please tell us why!

Please Eric. We Sorcs are suffering... :disappointed:
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    Options
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom is coordinating with the devs to get the answers. We should be getting them shortly after she does.

Just need to be patient and keep up the good work everybody! This thread has really made a comeback from toxicity and is now very constructive and professional. Keep it up!

:smiley:

Edited by XaXa on May 24, 2016 2:50PM
    Options
  • Ryuho
    Ryuho
    ✭✭✭✭
    My Question is not DB related, because the right ones are already acording to this patch.

But the question our class developers have to answer is this:

Why is there no single spamable sorc DPS skill? We can spam crystal fragment but this has 4 problems:

1. high magica cost
    2. with not so much DMG
    3. casttime (if 1 and 2 where not to consider a cast time would be not a problem)
    4. it takes our only nice mechanic away (proccs of fragments). If we would use just frags, then we did't need the procc mechanismen at all.

--> conclusion: We don't have any spamable DPS skill

Question again: why?

Possible solution:

Why don't you just make mages' fury a nice DPS ability. If the DMG is high enough even with casttime. Shift the execute part to deadric dedric curse (could explode instantly if the target is below a certain health value with a higher amount of DMG).

An other hugh advantage of this change:

Sorcs wouldn't be that extremly "bursty" anymore. You could give us good DMG even without destroying PVP.

Interested?

If not, please tell us why!

Please Eric. We Sorcs are suffering... :disappointed:

Moving execute to curse its great idea!

Pls @ZOS mage's fury needs some love <3
    The Farron family team (EU)
    sorcerer - Rubeus Farron AR31
    templar - Selene Farron AR27
    nightblade - Ryuho Farron AR25
    stamplar - Nura Farron AR10
    stamsorcerer - Kitty Farron AR14 (adopted member)
    DK - Ryu Farron AR17

RETIRED

CU - next mmo
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Flaminir wrote: »
    Flaminir wrote: »
    My feedback on Sorc's....

PLEASE REMOVE OVERLOAD!!!

I have had quite enough of the nerfs, lack of balancing, lack of buffs to all our other skills all in the name of this crappy, cheesy, boring, buggy ultimate just because it provides 30 seconds of good DPS out of every 10 minutes gameplay.

Remove it, and maybe we can start to move on and there are no excuses to look at the rest of our toolkit.

Probably a good idea :)

Overload is not the problem. The complete mess in the 3 trees is the problem.

Why does the stormcalling tree has no spamable lightning ablity? Why is the curse not in the dark magic? Why is the execute not in there es well? We have a spell which hit hard after some seconds and one hat triggers at a certain amount of health as an execute. Combine this two and we are not that "bursty" anymore! After this give us a nice stormcalling spell instead of the useless finisher we got now.

Overload should be a nice DMG if needed not ourer only DMG at all.

This is my point.... we don't get these nice things because they see our DPS metrics in some situations as being ok... purely because of overload.

Wrobel also even stated on ESO live on friday that the surge nerf was primarily because of the stupid heals that you'd get from using it with overload.

Overload is a crappy, buggy & boring skill.... remove it and many of our DPS metrics will all go down... so they then have to look at the rest of the toolkit... and all the things that you said in your post that you want.

Until this crutch is removed we appear at their end to be ok.. and nothing changes.

All the other classes have a low cost ulti... I'd like to see one for us, in place of Overload....

...Maybe a HUGE lightning bolt flying down from the sky and doing a decent amount of damage and making the target more susceptible to elemental damage for 12 seconds or something like that? Would fit with stormcalling and provide extra utility in raids.

I understand your point but the mistake is to think that the overload DPS is our DPS. That is not the case. And if they calculate our DPS with this value they make a mistake. This point of view has to change! The one reason why I slightly understand this point of view is our "burstieness" or how you call it. We have to lose mages' wrath for an good DPS skill and the "bursty" part of it (execute) has to be integrated in deadric curse. After this change it is completly absurd to use the overload DPS as our DPS (it is absurd in PVE already).

...Maybe a HUGE lightning bolt flying down from the sky and doing a decent amount of damage and making the target more susceptible to elemental damage for 12 seconds or something like that? Would fit with stormcalling and provide extra utility in raids.

This would be possible, but exact this skill is one of the spell crafting skills which were found from the dataminers. So we will se that maybe from spellcrafting (but if spellcrafting isn't introduced at all Eric: Please listen to this guy and give us this ulty!!!)
    Options
  • Jar_Ek
    Jar_Ek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving execute to curse means it cannot proc disintegrate, which in turn means it would need a higher execute threshold and if it exploded when target gets below the threshold then curse wouldn't be a timed but an instant bang. Not saying this bad, but certainly needs considering.

It would also free both mages fury morphs.... One could be a stamina one :)
    Options
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Minalan wrote: »
    If daedric curse is no longer affected by thaumaturge, does it scale off of the elemental CP now (magic damage)?

The reason I ask, that's actually a buff to most of us if they did. I wouldn't complain about it.

Daedric Curse has scaled with Elemental Expert since it was changed to increase all magic damage. Removing it from Thaumaturge just means it can't be buffed by two CP stars.
    Options
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Joy_Division, does Bal
    Ajax_22 wrote: »
    Minalan wrote: »

Daedric Curse has scaled with Elemental Expert since it was changed to increase all magic damage. Removing it from Thaumaturge just means it can't be buffed by two CP stars.

It was always described by ZOS as a DoT, why is it suddenly no longer considered so? It was a nerf to its overall damage without any compensation.
    Options
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The problem with the poor (Magicka) Sorcerer is that they benefited the most from the softcap removal and Champion System and since ZOS is not going to fix either of those, they turn on the Sorcerer class itself.

Edited by Lava_Croft on May 24, 2016 3:39PM
    Options
  • bloodenragedb14_ESO
    bloodenragedb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    The problem with the poor (Magicka) Sorcerer is that they benefited the most from the softcap removal and Champion System and since ZOS is not going to fix either of those, they turn on the Sorcerer class itself.

i miss softcaps, they made building a character fun
    Options
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Given the purge-spam meta incoming in PvP, most of our Curses will probably never explode anyway. Or could go the other way; people purging poisons won't get to curse. It's hard to tell.

Jar_Ek wrote: »
    Why can we not drop out of overload on a weapon swap? And enter the 3rd bar even when out of ultimate?

^THIS. It's a major usability issue with Overload that weapon swap doesn't drop it. Although I think having a 3rd bar all the time might be too much, at least if they get rid of all our toggles.

Thanks for the stam sorc questions.
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lava_Croft wrote: »

^this is it.

By changing the very core and basis of the game with the release of Tamriel Unlimited, they opened up a whole box of issues. And they are still trying to fix everything, more than a year later. Resulting in nerfs over nerfs. Block regen, roll dodge, streak, shields, battlespirit and whatever else.
    Edited by Wollust on May 24, 2016 3:45PM
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • SorataArisugawa
    SorataArisugawa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moving execute to curse means it cannot proc disintegrate, which in turn means it would need a higher execute threshold and if it exploded when target gets below the threshold then curse wouldn't be a timed but an instant bang. Not saying this bad, but certainly needs considering.

Yeah that has to be considerd, but the chance that you trigger disintegrate with mages' wrath is just 6%. It is more likely that is proced from DOTs. But the DMG has to be increased anyway as an execute, so...
    It would also free both mages fury morphs.... One could be a stamina one :)
    Exactly! :smile:
    Options
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Just a small update for everyone to let you know we've pulled about 15 questions from the initial gathered batch (of 8 pages) and are working on answers for them. From there, we'll work on the next batch.
    Jessica Folsom
    Associate Director of Community - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Ajax_22
    Ajax_22
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom I have a few questions for Wrobel and team.
    • Why does Disintegrate, now Implosion, scale off max health? This is not a fun or interesting mechanic, and is extremely inconsistent with most of the rest of the game.
    • Stamina Socerers still have the least amount of useful class passives. Are there any plans to update some of the other passives? If not why?
    • Surge was the only class defensive ability Stamina Sorcerers had, and changing it to a flat value makes it unusable in Cyrodiil. Can we get one morph of the skill that functions like it currently does on live? If not are there plans to give us more class defensive abilities to compensate?
    • Stamina Sorcerers only have one class ability that does damage while every other stamina class has a minimum of three. Are there any plans to correct this ability disparity?
    • Dark Exchange is still not useful. Why won't you just remove the cast time?
    • Why does the Daedric Protection passive still require a Daedric Summoning ability to be slotted? The only useful Daedric Summoning ability for Stamina Sorcerers is a toggle that most of us don't have the bar slots to use.
    • Can Bound Armor get a rework? Some classes have the stat increases from both morphs as a passive. Why do we have to give up two bar slots for them?
    • Can you take another look at this Streak cost increase? It hurts Stamina Sorcerers much more than it does Magicka Sorcerers.
    • Overload is the source of a lot of Sorcerer nerfs, and problems. Would you be willing to change it to a cheap single cast ultimate, and give Magicka Sorcerers more sustained DPS to compensate?
    Options
  • XaXa
    XaXa
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just a small update for everyone to let you know we've pulled about 15 questions from the initial gathered batch (of 8 pages) and are working on answers for them. From there, we'll work on the next batch.

Woo! @ZOS_JessicaFolsom doin work!

/kowtow
    Options
  • cpuScientist
    cpuScientist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just switch the health from the pet passive and the magicka from bound aegis. Just do that :neutral:
    Edited by cpuScientist on May 24, 2016 5:02PM
    Options