Heya, I would really like zenimax to release Direfrost keep II
and Arx Corinium II
, all the decor is ready, even though I'm not supposed to know that ( Found a way to get out of both dungeons, and then I discovered all that ) took me ages to screen everything.
Since 2015 ( Tamriel ultimated) they don't care about base game dungeon anymore, it is surely better to sell DLC dungeon pack twice a year. Direfrost keep II
is one of these abandoned feature along with Arx Corinium II
You can check all the screens below, I had a RP event idea that could be interesting and get the community interested in these dungeons ... this way we would show zenimax we want them to release these dungeons. And they could even retake the idea and create a true contest with rewards ! If you have any other idea feel free to share them here, now let me introduce you my idea ^^
Maybe some remember the old " Tales of the Dead
" contest ? We had to create the best backstory for an unfortunate soul ( see picture below), I had a similar idea, but instead of writing "what happened", you have to write "what's going to happen".
While the decor is ready, there is not a single book there unlike other dungeons, so I deduced that they had not worked on the "story" part yet. otherwise they would have put it in the crown store since a long time.
To participate, take a good look at the images below ( and all other information about Direfrost keep II or Arx Corinium II). Then, create your own fictional entry that tells us more about the Direfrost keep II
or/and Arx Corinium II
story/stories. You can write a short story, a journal entry, or any other kind of fictional text that sheds more light on what's going to happend.
You can also propose new set idea ( 1H - 1M - 1L and monster set), boss mechanics, the order in which we cross the rooms, everything you want ! Once you’re happy with your creation, share it with us !
You can even propose a name for this dungeon pack ! ( Winter Swamp
, Scarlet Reflections
First you need to complete Direfrost keep I
and/or Arx Corinium I
in normal or veteran, listen carefully to the NPCs, read all books you may find there. so that your creation does not contradict what already happened.
Then prizes could be: ( Remember it's a RP contest idea, you can participate, but there is no prizes unless zenimax think it's a good idea)
- 3000 crown + Iceheart arms pack + Direfrost Keep II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends + your story and ideas used for Direfrost keep II.
- 1500 crown + Direfrost Keep II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends + Give the name of your choice to one boss in this dungeon.
- Direfrost Keep II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends.
╗Direfrost keep II╔
- 3000 crown + Sellistrix arms pack + Arx Corinium II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends + Your story and ideas used for Arx Corinium II
- 1500 crown + Arx Corinium II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends + Give the name of your choice to one boss in this dungeon.
- Arx Corinium II dungeon free for you and 3 of your friends
The Direfrost Keep is the ancestral home of the witch hunting Direfrost clan, this frozen castle has long been sealed to the outside world following an attack by the ice witch Drodda. Its owners have never been seen or heard for generations. Mountain storms rage above the castle walls, conjured up by Drodda.
Below, what I noticed while venturing in the sealed est wing of the castle:
- the decor is ready, only 2 things are missing: a story and mobs.
- Nord furnitures.
- A book about dark magic: (Eidetic Memorry -> Skill Books -> Dark Magic: Three Pretexts)
- stalactites and stalagmites everywhere, there is even an ice-infested corridor.
- the castle is in ruins.
- the brazier burns down a tower, in this tower there is a campfire also active (some people came there recently ?)
- The coat of arms of the direfrost clan ?
╗Arx Corinium II╔
The Second Empire made some advances into the periphery of Black Marsh, but they didn't stay long. While previously constructed and held by the Imperials, the fort has fallen into disrepair and is overrun with Lamias. A group of nereids now occupy the flooded fort and focus on restoring balance to the land. Rumors say the fort is home to a great source of power, although it is perverse, corrupted.
Below, what I noticed while venturing in the west wing of the dungeon.
- the decor is ready, only 3 things are missing: story, mobs/boss, good floor textures.
- Argonian houses ( mud house)
- Not a single book.
- a lot of waterfalls and vegetation
- many doors made with roots, surrounded by caves or decorative doors, probably little " arenas " like in Mazzatun, where you need to kill waves of adds.
- Argonian eggs under the Hist.
- The order in which we cross the rooms is pretty obvious, (screens follow this order)
- Mazzatun draft out of the map.
, you probably made these dungeon, do you plan to finish Arx Corinium, Will we ever seen these beautiful dungeon without having to go over the invisible wall ?