The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

[Patch Notes] Champion Point cap will be set at 501

• nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want to thank ZoS for making things easy for me. I was torn between going to play Fallout 4 from November 11 or stay and play Orcinium. As I will hit 501 just about the time of the release of Orcinium the choice were made for me. :smile:

I wonder how many loyal ESO plus members they will drive away with the number they came up with?

If you are going to play Fallout 4, you are going to play Fallout 4. Don't pretend that decision make you do so. And my guess is people like you will come back or will never even leave in the first place if the content is good enough. People that are going to quit probably don't bother posting a bye-bye thread on the forum anyway.

Well I had planned to wait with playing Fallout 4 until after the Gecko were released. By the time Fallout 4 is over they might have released the next DLC and I can return and have fun again with an increased CP cap. IC also killed the type of PvP in Cyrodiil I enjoyed which was my second reason for keep playing but my guild and the CP system kept me in game through the dreadfull V16 upgrading.
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    xaraan wrote: »

And really, if it effects such a small percentage of players, then why worry about it? You really chalk every pvp loss up to being short on CP and think that you are always running into that one in a million player? Most of us aren't even saying there should be no cap, we are simply saying 501 is a bit low and doesn't give any room to grow or reason to keep playing.

I think the small percentage of players are the ones with more than 501 points. According to Richard, the average number is under 100 at this point. And though I agree with you that a better player will likely beat me regardless of CP difference, saying that CP doesn't make much of a difference is just not true. The amount of damage done, damage mitigated, and resource regen / used is quite different. In fact, you might even say it's huge.

I think that the Devs are doing what is best for the game for the majority of players. And I find it silly to think that earning CP is what keeps you playing the game.
    Options
  • manny254
    manny254
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Usara wrote: »

To punish the community? This was the one of the most requested game changes...

The catch up system and diminishing return on very high CP score was requested.

People asking for a 501 CP cap obviously haven't been playing much and/or not for long. Or spent most of their time here on the forum instead of playing (...or it could be the long loading screens, I admit ;))

When I say punish the community playing since the release, I do mean it. 70Cp cap when CP system was released, XP from achievements for new players, trophies for only one char (so you are afraid to play on your other toons), people who kept ESO+ for months when the 10% xp boost was the ONLY advantage to it, ZERO content for MONTHS because console development was the main focus... you want more examples ?

I mean you saw Richard Lamberts data mining numbers report right? You are talking about a minuscule amount of PC players being affected by this decision; not a community. In case you missed it I will quote it below.
    I don't usually talk numbers, but here's some to chew on with regards to the number of champion points players have. The number of players that are going to be affected by the cap is very, very small.
    • Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

You kind of miss the fact that those are some dishonest numbers right there right? I mean, everyone that thought about it for half a second knew it wasn't right and was including a lot of accounts that aren't current players.

I have a friend at 75 CP, he's played like twice since the TU launched - and he subs. He'd be considered as a "current player" even if they did filter out people that hadn't played for months and he's not really a current player.

The 501 will effect more than you think, especially in another month when the DLC comes out and the months after when the caps hit before more content is out.

And really, if it effects such a small percentage of players, then why worry about it? You really chalk every pvp loss up to being short on CP and think that you are always running into that one in a million player? Most of us aren't even saying there should be no cap, we are simply saying 501 is a bit low and doesn't give any room to grow or reason to keep playing.

Dishonest numbers? You think Richard Lambert is lying and has a hidden agenda? I am not here to debate you on conspiracy theory's and I threw away my tin foil hat a long time ago. This is the last I will be responding to your posts. Good day!

Because he used those numbers to justify his choice, but did not provide background information about those numbers. If you include all the people that quit this game at launch then yeah the numbers will be low. If you only include numbers from players that actually regularly log in it will be much higher.

Hate to burst your bubble, but it is almost always possible to work numbers in a way that support your point of view. For example unemployment numbers. They do not show you the entire picture of what is actually happening. Unemployment numbers are based on people actively seeking employment. It would not actually include people that have stopped searching for employment. Pulling up a number only means something within the parameters you draw the numbers from.

If you pull cp numbers from people that stopped playing over a year ago then the number will be skewed lower than what the actual active population has.
    - Mojican
    Options
  • Evandus
    Evandus
    ✭✭✭✭

People asking for a 501 CP cap obviously haven't been playing much and/or not for long. Or spent most of their time here on the forum instead of playing (...or it could be the long loading screens, I admit ;))

When I say punish the community playing since the release, I do mean it. 70Cp cap when CP system was released, XP from achievements for new players, trophies for only one char (so you are afraid to play on your other toons), people who kept ESO+ for months when the 10% xp boost was the ONLY advantage to it, ZERO content for MONTHS because console development was the main focus... you want more examples ?

I mean you saw Richard Lamberts data mining numbers report right? You are talking about a minuscule amount of PC players being affected by this decision; not a community. In case you missed it I will quote it below.
    I don't usually talk numbers, but here's some to chew on with regards to the number of champion points players have. The number of players that are going to be affected by the cap is very, very small.
    • Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

You kind of miss the fact that those are some dishonest numbers right there right? I mean, everyone that thought about it for half a second knew it wasn't right and was including a lot of accounts that aren't current players.

I have a friend at 75 CP, he's played like twice since the TU launched - and he subs. He'd be considered as a "current player" even if they did filter out people that hadn't played for months and he's not really a current player.

The 501 will effect more than you think, especially in another month when the DLC comes out and the months after when the caps hit before more content is out.

Dishonest numbers? You think Richard Lambert is lying and has a hidden agenda? I am not here to debate you on conspiracy theory's and I threw away my tin foil hat a long time ago. This is the last I will be responding to your posts. Good day!

Listen man,

I don't believe that he's intending to say that 'dishonest numbers' is directly lying. To me it reads more like making an extended bell curve to do the math. Specifically, if x amount of players (me being one of them btw) haven't logged into the game for many months - including their CP amounts into the actual totals to create an average can be viewed poorly.
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

I didn't know you had been responding to them before now, but ok.... I've seen some of your other posts, you seem quite willing to toe the company line, which many fans of a product will do, so it's understandable.

The fact is that we got no details with those numbers. Many have asked for those details. No reply from zos. It's pretty common sense to question numbers like that when someone gives you them without detail, the fact you would take them without question says plenty.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »

I think the small percentage of players are the ones with more than 501 points. According to Richard, the average number is under 100 at this point. And though I agree with you that a better player will likely beat me regardless of CP difference, saying that CP doesn't make much of a difference is just not true. The amount of damage done, damage mitigated, and resource regen / used is quite different. In fact, you might even say it's huge.

I think that the Devs are doing what is best for the game for the majority of players. And I find it silly to think that earning CP is what keeps you playing the game.

1. Any player that plays as much as those top tier players and has under 100 will never ever catch up. and 2. A million players have pointed out that those numbers lacked major details, like how many players that don't play count toward that. (example: is my friend that still subs and has 75 cp and only played twice in the last six months counted in that number - is players like that are counted, then it's a dishonest representation)
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • Funkopotamus
    Funkopotamus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I look at you people arguing about what the cap should be and how fast the catchup should be like you're all rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

0_O

But I........

But.............................................

Um...................

Hell I got nothing man.......

You said it brother..
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!" Sallington
    Options
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Evandus wrote: »

• Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

Listen man,

I don't believe that he's intending to say that 'dishonest numbers' is directly lying. To me it reads more like making an extended bell curve to do the math. Specifically, if x amount of players (me being one of them btw) haven't logged into the game for many months - including their CP amounts into the actual totals to create an average can be viewed poorly.

This ^

The numbers were dishonest representation of the real average b/c they lacked detail. (Though I do think they were intentionally handed out b/c they looked better for their point)

But let's say I could tell you this: I didn't play today except to do crafting writs. A dev could jump on, look at my account and say, you were on your character for like five hours today. Everyone would be like, ooooooo, he got you. But leave out the detail that I earned zero xp except for those crafting writs and was just standing in Rawl'ka talking to friends while we watch the stream and talked about random stuff in TS. Sure, the "numbers" were legit that they gave out, but lacking context, it's a dishonest attempt to prove a point.
    -- @xaraan --
    AD • NA • PC
    Options
  • tino.antoninieb17_ESO
    • Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

These numbers as such doesnt mean a thing till u give us full stratification . Come on u know better than that. Only when u break down those numbers we can learn from them .
    Options
  • AssaultLemming
    AssaultLemming
    ✭✭✭✭
    Qyrk wrote: »
    But doesn't anyone with OCD is getting a reaction from 501????

No, 501 is equally divisible by 3...500 would be uneven...
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

1. Any player that plays as much as those top tier players and has under 100 will never ever catch up. and 2. A million players have pointed out that those numbers lacked major details, like how many players that don't play count toward that. (example: is my friend that still subs and has 75 cp and only played twice in the last six months counted in that number - is players like that are counted, then it's a dishonest representation)

1. Yes they will never catch up. But the gap won't be quite as large. This is good for the overall health of the game and new players.

2. A million players? Exaggerate much? Look... Let's just face it. You aren't happy with 501 points. It doesn't matter what information they give you, you still won't be happy. But I bet there are more players who support this change than those who don't. So if you want an honest representation, then you're just going to have to accept that your opinion is not the majority.

Options
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

2. A million players? Exaggerate much? Look... Let's just face it. You aren't happy with 501 points. It doesn't matter what information they give you, you still won't be happy. But I bet there are more players who support this change than those who don't. So if you want an honest representation, then you're just going to have to accept that your opinion is not the majority.

You have just described how "tyranny of the majority" works.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on October 6, 2015 8:29AM
    Options
  • k2blader
    k2blader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    • Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

Thank you for that. Wow. Any chance on providing the medians?

On one hand while I can understand the argument that "people who aren't playing shouldn't be counted"-- what is the line to be drawn to make the numbers more tenable?

When shouldn't an account's CPs (or lack thereof) be counted? When it has been inactive for.. 1 month? More? It would be kind of interesting to see if/how the numbers change.
    Disabling the grass may improve performance.
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Wow. How you can bring racial or minority injustice into a video game boggles the mind. I'd think you'd have a better argument by saying how unpleasant it would be if The Devs let the elitist minority have precedence over the majority.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Brett on October 6, 2015 8:33AM
    Options
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow. How you can bring racial or minority injustice into a video game boggles the mind. I'd think you'd have a better argument by saying how unpleasant it would be if The Devs let the elitist minority have precedence over the majority.

that didn't work out well in Russia if I remember my history. ;)

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_Alex on October 6, 2015 3:39PM
    Options
  • byrom101b16_ESO
    byrom101b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tholian1 wrote: »
    Avalon wrote: »
    OK, different strategy to attack this issue:

There are achievements (Champion of Rain's Hand, Evening Star, Last Seed) that each require spending 1200 CP in their respective trees for a total of 3600 CP spent...

1. How would a person obtain even the first level of those achievements (300 each, total of 900, 399 more than a cap of 501 would give)?
    2. People that already have these achievements would be a bit upset if the achievements were taken away, or made easier to obtain.

The cap cannot be less than the 3600 CP needed to get those achievements without upsetting the MOST hardcore and loyal of players, which would be idiocy at best. And BTW, I have less than 90 CP, so, no, I am not arguing for me, but for the ones this would really affect.

But aren't the most hardcore and "loyal" (not sure what makes them more loyal than others, but whatever) of players the minority group? ZoS needs to do what is best for the majority of players if the game is to remain viable.

It's one of the standard hardcore player tricks to equate playing 24/7 with 'loyalty'.

Actually, hardcore players of MMOs are more likely to stray to new games, not less, as they content locust and burn out much sooner. They also have far more play time per day to devote to other games.

In MMOs generally, they constitute significantly less than 10% of the player base, and are most likely to take advantage of freebies - meaning they are a small proportion of the player base and a smaller proportion of player base revenue generation.

Hardcore 24/7 players tend towards asking for content to be the most difficult, most gated and least accessible, and commonly confuse the advantages earned through time played with advantage gained by 'skill'.

Of course they aren't all like that, but they trend in this direction noticeably.

They seem to suffer from a form of collective delusion that an MMO company concerned with revenue generation will listen to, analyse and adjust the game for them, over the majority of the player base who aren't hardcore.

They also take up a disproportionate amount of forum space with their posts, which are frequently enough laced with the words 'carebear' and 'noob' when referring to non-hardcore players.

On the OPs' point though... I think 600 is amore reasonable total for an initial cap.
    Edited by byrom101b16_ESO on October 6, 2015 8:04AM
    Options
  • RDMyers65b14_ESO
    RDMyers65b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a lot. Too much in fact. I did the grind to max level for the 70 CP, and I don't think I've missed more than a day or two playing even if it's only for an hour. I only have about 245 CP, according to my PVP guild that's more than most of them. Almost everyone in any of my guilds have full time jobs and families and other obligations. I can't see how anyone has so many CP, I thought my gameplay was bordering obsession,.

Exactly. Same guild and we run on a daily basis and most of the guild is below 200. The guild is maybe 150 people, I think. There were times when I didn't get any CP no matter what I did. IF I'm lucky, I'll get 1 a day now and I'm online for 6+ hours a day, every day. CP has unbalanced PVP just as much if not more than one faction having 60% of the player base has. Even if you don't want to believe it, Rich's numbers are likely VERY accurate. I know a few people who have less than 50 CP and they have been here since pre-release. Not everything done in the game earns experience. Most people have jobs and RL obligations. A lot of people hate grinding.

Just remember, those who are posting to the forums are maybe only 10% of the player base. I doubt those over 501 are even 2% of the total active game.
    Options
  • Wollust
    Wollust
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I really hoped for 600 because that seemed to be a reasonable amount allowing you to max out 2 things each.

Well good thing I can take a break from the game and I know I will always be over the cap :lol:
    Susano'o

Zerg Squad
    Options
  • Erudition
    Erudition
    ✭✭✭
    • Average CP on PC - 93
    • Average CP on PS4 - 46
    • Average CP on XB1 - 44

The problem with your approach Rich is that when you up the cap in a few months you will drive away new players all over again. Plus in the meantime you have alienated everyone who trusted you guys knew what you were doing when you introduced the system in the first place so they worked hard to min-max on that basis and trusted you not to give in to the lazy players who had just as much opportunity to do the work and get the CP but instead did very little and hoped for (and whinged for) a nerf.

The solution is to make pve leaderboards and pvp campaigns with CP's disabled and also allow an open campaign and leaderboard where people get to use that for which they worked so hard.

Personally, I would spend an equal amount of time on both campaigns/ pve environments but not everyone will want to imho.
    Options
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    blabafat wrote: »
    I'm fine with the CP Cap. I was expecting them to cater more towards console players, who(in general) have a low amount of CP.

I'm glad it's not like 300 or something. 501 is not too bad. I probably won't reach it before the DLC comes out.

Same here. 501 might be too low for some, but at least it brings back skill. I am fine with 501. But I only have 350 CP as of now. :D
    Options
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    After ages of QQ in these forums and ranting discussions about this topic, ZOS finally implements a way to somehow limit the differences between players. Hell, they even added a catch-up mechanic.

But who'd have guessed? *** all over the place again.

Why do I even bother reading the forums? No matter what they do, people complain.
    Options
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, it's a huge complain topic! Again. Seems like what ever Zeni try to do or not to do there will be a bunch of "Oh no! They've ruined everything!" :D

My 600 CP will w8 for next cap, but i'm pretty OK with this 501 CP cap for now and can relax a bit and play a game and not a grindfest.

As for stats: ofc they will count "dead" accounts. They are potential customers.
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
    Options
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noerknhar wrote: »
    After ages of QQ in these forums and ranting discussions about this topic, ZOS finally implements a way to somehow limit the differences between players. Hell, they even added a catch-up mechanic.

But who'd have guessed? *** all over the place again.

Why do I even bother reading the forums? No matter what they do, people complain.

I would not have a problem if they actually punished grinders. Sadly me and the majority of my smallscale pvp guild are above the cap that´s about to hit and most of us did not grind apart from the mandatory grind introduced with IC to get materials/jewelry lockbox items.

So we just loose any longterm character progression and are punished for having played the game. Thanks for nothing i guess.
    Edited by Derra on October 6, 2015 8:38AM
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

Options
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The fact of the matter is, CPs do create a huge power imbalance. Not just for PvP or PvE leaderboards. But also for things like dungeon scaling. You see lots of people saying that they love the difficulty of vWGT and vICP, and each time, I wonder, "And just how many CP do you have?".

Here's a more pertinent example. Deltia released his magicka nightblade video several days ago. My main is a magicka nightblade, so I was curious to see if he has a different take on it. It turns out he's doing almost the exact same thing that I've been doing with my magicka nightblade, but he was hitting for much, much harder. Almost twice as hard in some cases. How was this possible??
    1. A lot of people forget that CP confer an unwritten bonus: larger stat pools. Every point you spend anywhere in a blue constellation, for example, increases your max magicka. He could run 20K health and 40K magicka. Largely because his high CP gives him stat pool bonuses that are even larger than racial bonuses.
    2. High cost reduction and regen from CP means he can run with 3x spell power enchantments on his jewelry as well as the Apprentice mundus. I run 2x cost reduction and the Atronach mundus because I don't get as much sustain from my CP. This is one of those indirect ways in which CP increases player power, because it lets players run with build setups that would otherwise be less viable.
    3. Crazy high points in Thaumaturge and Elfborn.

I'm VR16, with 3p arcane Willpower, 5p Kagrenac, 1p Kena, and 2/3p Torug, with all the non-jewelry gear at VR16 gold and with optimal traits, and I've been playing my magblade main long enough that I'm fairly good at it. Yet I can't get close to the kind of damage his pulls because I have only a small fraction of the CP that he has. So the next time ZOS makes a vWGT that's nearly impossible for me, there will be people with high CP, who, with the help of sheer stat power, can breeze through it and chafe at the idea of lowering the dungeon's difficulty--and this has nothing to do with PvP or leaderboards.
    Edited by code65536 on October 6, 2015 8:48AM
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
    Options
  • Erynyes
    Erynyes
    ✭✭✭
    -xaraan < no way you can let these filty scrubs to catch up to me, i've worked my way up the food chain and they should still be at a disadvantage, i've worked hard to be there, they just been lazy, they could have grind to be on equal footing but they didn't, i'm part of one of the top (small guild) pvp, but i speak for the masses, cuz you know every player who casually play got 500+ like me>

-ZOS < average player got like 93 CP >

-xaraan < where did you get those numbers, did you count all those scrubs that barely play (wich probably account for more than 4/5 of the player base) all the players i play with are in the 400 range ( yeah, thats because you're too good to play with pugs i bet), i call BS you should cap it at 700+ so only the top 0.1% get penalized

-ZOS and community < having 501 CP will not really harm your ability to make a good build, you still gonna be able to dominate the pvp field with your experience and being a member of one of the top pvp (small guild :pensive: ) guild. We just doing this for the health of the game and to let the recent official launch pugs catch up ya know>

-xaraan < a BILLION player already point out these numbers are dishonest, i know for a fact cuz i'm part of one of the best (small guild) pvp guild in the game. Those who didn't get over 400 CP, it's because they haven't played as much as those top tier players, who cares if they don't have the time and just want to have fun pvpin, who cares if they do have the skills to be competitive and just don't have the time to play like these top tier pvper, we have worked hard to have an edge, i'll rage quit if you remove my PRECIOUS CP>

-community < not everyone has played the game like you since launch, many of us played a lot and still feel like that CP system is flawed and does not take into account all types of gameplay, sure we could let only the hardcore gamers enjoy the game, but who'll be left for you to farm on ressource tower..>

-xaraan < i feel dirty, i've spent 5 hours today only chatting and doing writs in reapers march, you know just login in and chat with buddies, doing a couple of intended quest, i should've grind those PRECIOUS CP, cuz you know, i'm part of one of the best (small) pvp guild, and tomorrow, these scrubs may fight back. cuz ZOS is letting them catch up....
    PC NA
    Sword Lhasa magplar
    Dinin Freth magDk
    Shri'Neerune magblade
    Options
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    So we just loose any longterm character progression and are punished for having played the game. Thanks for nothing i guess.

So you played solely for CP and not for fun?
    Weird.
    Options
  • Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    I'm over the cap and I find this to be a step into the right direction.

Let's hope this will encourage new players to catch up.
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
    Options
  • Malmai
    Malmai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Teargrants wrote: »
    Don't see any discussion about it yet, guess most ppl haven't checked the PTS patch notes.
    Champion System Updates
    We have reduced the XP required to earn Champion Points for those with smaller amounts in order to create a fairer gameplay experience. We are also capping the total number of Champion Points that can be spent.
    At this time, you will not be able to allocate more than 501 Champion Points.
    Anyone that has over 501 Champion Points when the Orsinium DLC game pack is published will have all their Champion Points reset, and will only be able to allocate 501 Champion Points.
    You will not lose any points over 501, you just won’t be able to spend them.
    You can continue to earn Champion Points over the cap, but won’t be able to spend them until the next time the cap is raised.
    The amount of XP required to gain a Champion Point now scales with the number of total Champion Points you have.
    If you don’t have any Champion Points, you will earn them very quickly.
    If you have a lot of Champion Points, you will earn them slower.
    All I have to say is that cap is way to low going on into the months after Orsinium release with an undisclosed "whenever we feel like raising the cap" point in the future. Going by the stated "about 2 big updates a year" that was bandied around on ESO Live back during the B2P transition, one would assume that the caps would be increased about every 6 months.

Can u just please stop with this Egoistic stuff LET the NEW player come to the game and STAY JESUS give them a chance or we might have 100 people grinding CP points at the end !
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    540 would have been a nicer number, as that would be 180 per set and 15% of the total (5% per set). 501 is 167 per set, and is 13.9167% (4.6389%) of the total. This is not a nice number.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • Fecius
    Fecius
    ✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    540 would have been a nicer number, as that would be 180 per set and 15% of the total (5% per set). 501 is 167 per set, and is 13.9167% (4.6389%) of the total. This is not a nice number.

Oh, cmon! It's pretty OK. Don't you remember the inventory space that was like 111 or 101 or smth like that. ;)
    - Looking for Progress PvE Guild!
    - Ex Ætherius Eight / Ætherius Raid PC EU
    - World First Sanctum Ophidia Difficult Mode (1.5.8 at January 21, 2015)

- PvE Dunmer Magicka Sorcerer
    - YouTube

- Under sun and sky Outlander, we greet you warmly!
    - Под этим Солнцем и небом мы тепло приветствуем тебя!
    Options