The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

WW LA (Normalized) ... WW Feedback Thread

• RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »
    I will start preparing my WW R.I.P. video tomrw.

Feel free to do. Nothing changed, WW light and heavy are still the exact same as non WW attack.
  • Osubaker33
    Osubaker33
    ✭✭✭
    I really need to start looking for an alternative game, ZoS just doesnt pay any attention to what thier customers actually want. .
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok my new recommendation is to keep this thread at the top of the PTS forum until we get an acknowledgement. Our post count is going to skyrocket :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Ok my new recommendation is to keep this thread at the top of the PTS forum until we get an acknowledgement. Our post count is going to skyrocket :)

I'm okay with this idea.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Hey all, thanks for the info posted here. Just confirming we've seen it and are taking a look.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit : new recommendation is to thank Gina for the acknowledgement and go back to a trusting-yet-vigilant position :)
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Observation: your WW light damage will actually be higher on PTS than on live if your wolfie fights completely naked :D
    Edited by Sharee on May 7, 2018 9:32PM
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey all, thanks for the info posted here. Just confirming we've seen it and are taking a look.

So you confirm this is not intended ? If so, thanks a lot !
    If no, still thanks for the reply, we really need more these days.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Omg thank you so much. That’s all I needed.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Osubaker33
    Osubaker33
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the acknoledgement that you have seen this!!!
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭

Thank you, @ZOS_GinaBruno!

• jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Hey everyone,

We understand you're frustrated and disappointed there won't be any additional changes to class balance. No, really. That isn't a canned response - the frustration today has been noticed. While we did implement several changes to class balance in the first PTS patch, there's still more to be done. Unfortunately, there simply aren't enough hours in the day to do everything and we don't want to implement changes sloppily (which will introduce loads of risk to other abilities and systems). In these cases, we need to prioritize. As mentioned earlier this morning, the current priority is making sure the new item sets are balanced and fixing outstanding bugs, among a few other things.

It's worth noting we are still moving forward with the Class Representative Program mentioned a few weeks back, and are still in the process of narrowing down the nominations to a group of about 10-12 players. To give you some insight, we've gotten it down to about 30 players as of today. This program will help give us additional insight to the current class pain points and, if everything works as planned, open up the dialogue between everyone to give some more transparency which we know could use some improvement. We hope to have this spun up by time Summerset launches, so it will be soon.

As far as the PTS class feedback threads, these do prove to be useful to have everything centralized in a single thread. In the future, though, we're talking about limiting these threads to the updates where we plan to actively make changes to class abilities to better set expectations.

@ZOS_GinaBruno

Would you be so kind as to give us an update on the issue of werewolf light attack damage? It received a 40% nerf, which was not indicated in any of the Patch Notes, and the thread dedicated to discussing that issue has received no response from any ZOS employee, so we are unsure if the issue is a bug or if it was intentional. If the former, it would be nice to see an acknowledgment and some idea of whether it is being fixed. If it is the latter, we would very much like for it to be included in Patch Notes along with an explanation of why the bread and butter damage mechanic for Werewolves is being nerfed to the point that most of those running WW builds will drop that skill line entirely.

Just replied to that thread, but we've seen it and are digging in to see what's going on.

From the other thread, glad we got some feedback.

• Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for keeping this thread going guys!
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just great ww already is bad enough is it is and now this ww will really suck then if this makes it to live ww needs to be reworked all together in this game or at least not nerfed if anything the time you can stay in ww needs to be increased and so does the damage
    Edited by Jake1576 on May 8, 2018 2:04AM
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thank you :smiley:
  • sneakymitchell
    sneakymitchell
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea since only the trait and enchantments work in werewolf form. Be nice if weapon passives can go with werewolf. It would help make it too complicated as well.

And since vampire can still be able to use the weapon skill line passives and skills itself. Werewolf is just separated. And only very few things are added instead of being the same.

So pretty much just Have werewolf and weapon skill line passive stay together while in werewolf form.
    NA-Xbox one- Ebonheart Pact- Nord Tank DK
    PC-NA Ebonheart Pact Nord Stam Templar
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did the test myself since the EU characters are now copied on PTS :

Live : Max crit = 9845
    wnk4eeT.png

PTS : Max crit = 6525
    2jWluDJ.png

So currently on PTS my Werewolf form light attacks have a 33,7% reduction in damage while my human form (and probably all my opponents) have a 9% increase. So i can confirm the previously advanced number of around 40% relative decrease in WW LA damage.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yea since only the trait and enchantments work in werewolf form. Be nice if weapon passives can go with werewolf. It would help make it too complicated as well.

And since vampire can still be able to use the weapon skill line passives and skills itself. Werewolf is just separated. And only very few things are added instead of being the same.

So pretty much just Have werewolf and weapon skill line passive stay together while in werewolf form.

If I´ve to guess, the reason that weapon-passives isn´t active in WW-form is because of the balance-issues it would create. Imagine running dual-wield axes on a werewolf. You already have a strong bleed from your light attacks, and then adding the twin-blade and blunt bleed on top of this. It would be way too strong.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    Did the test myself since the EU characters are now copied on PTS :

Live : Max crit = 9845
    wnk4eeT.png

PTS : Max crit = 6525
    2jWluDJ.png

So currently on PTS my Werewolf form light attacks have a 33,7% reduction in damage while my human form (and probably all my opponents) have a 9% increase. So i can confirm the previously advanced number of around 40% relative decrease in WW LA damage.

Thanks for this post!

Has anyone else tested it on PTS? If so, please post your results here as well. The more data we can throw up here for them to look at, the better.

• Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More complaining needed less trying to be formal
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    To update everyone on this, we're going to try and get a fix in for this in next week's PTS patch. And yes, it was a bug; there will be a pretty significant buff coming with the change.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Lykanus
    Lykanus
    ✭✭✭
    To update everyone on this, we're going to try and get a fix in for this in next week's PTS patch. And yes, it was a bug; there will be a pretty significant buff coming with the change.

Thats great to hear ! And thank you for letting us know ! :)

You made my day happier!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We’ve won people lol
  • rafaelcsmaia
    rafaelcsmaia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So as I understand now, it will scale correctly, which means instead of reducing 40%, it should get a boost? WW seems promising for pvp then
  • Chrlynsch
    Chrlynsch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Our time has come wolves!
    Caius
    Pack Leader of Scourge Alliance- First Fang of Hircine, The Beast of Bruma
    PC NA
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you for letting us know Gina!! :)
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Now if only pack leader morph wasn’t bugged
  • ClockworkCityBugs
    ClockworkCityBugs
    ✭✭✭
    any PTS testers can confirm boost?
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ClockworkCityBugs

It's slated to be pushed next week. It hasn't been yet.