Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    -
    Edited by Avran_Sylt on May 9, 2018 4:21PM
    Options
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Slightly off topic but I miss the passive stamina regeneration WWs had loooong ago.
    Edited by DPShiro on May 9, 2018 4:17PM
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PUPPY POWAH!
    Options
  • Aztlan
    Aztlan
    ✭✭✭✭
    A new moon is rising!
    Options
  • Feanor
    Feanor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A significant buff to WW light attacks over live? Oh please no. :/
    Main characters: Feanor the Believer - AD Altmer mSorc - AR 46 - Flawless Conqueror (PC EU)Idril Arnanor - AD Altmer mSorc - CP 217 - Stormproof (PC NA)Other characters:
    Necrophilius Killgood - DC Imperial NecromancerFearscales - AD Argonian Templar - Stormproof (healer)Draco Imperialis - AD Imperial DK (tank)Cabed Naearamarth - AD Dunmer mDKValirion Willowthorne - AD Bosmer stamBladeTuruna - AD Altmer magBladeKheled Zaram - AD Redguard stamDKKibil Nala - AD Redguard stamSorc - StormproofYavanna Kémentárí - AD Breton magWardenAzog gro-Ghâsh - EP Orc stamWardenVidar Drakenblød - DC Nord mDKMarquis de Peyrac - DC Breton mSorc - StormproofRawlith Khaj'ra - AD Khajiit stamWardenTu'waccah - AD Redguard Stamplar
    All chars 50 @ CP 1700+. Playing and enjoying PvP with RdK mostly on PC EU.
    Options
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    CP setup is essential for maximizing your ability to kill in WW form.
    To update everyone on this, we're going to try and get a fix in for this in next week's PTS patch. And yes, it was a bug; there will be a pretty significant buff coming with the change.

LOVE YOU!!!
    Options
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    DPShiro wrote: »
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @DPShiro

What is your message? Messaging the Messenger who has to deal with so many more messages is a sure way to clog up responses.

A public inquiry might be able to help you out faster.

Your response is also in no way relevant to this thread. Trying to get other people to clamor onto why your veiled inquiry is not being responded to is fairly disrespectful imo.

It’s about a game breaking glitch on the live servers, and not for posting openly so it can be spread even more.
    No need to go more off topic.

I saw it, will reply later today.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Options
    Staff Post
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DPShiro wrote: »
    @DPShiro

What is your message? Messaging the Messenger who has to deal with so many more messages is a sure way to clog up responses.

A public inquiry might be able to help you out faster.

Your response is also in no way relevant to this thread. Trying to get other people to clamor onto why your veiled inquiry is not being responded to is fairly disrespectful imo.

It’s about a game breaking glitch on the live servers, and not for posting openly so it can be spread even more.
    No need to go more off topic.

I saw it, will reply later today.

Thank you, I will delete the comment then.

Edit; couldn’t delete but edit them now
    Edited by DPShiro on May 9, 2018 4:17PM
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~
    Options
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To update everyone on this, we're going to try and get a fix in for this in next week's PTS patch. And yes, it was a bug; there will be a pretty significant buff coming with the change.

@Aznox @Chrlynsch
    hmxvyr41kzpz.png
    Options
  • ezio45
    ezio45
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    any PTS testers can confirm boost?

sounds like the fix will come in the final patch of the pts
    Options
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you make unchained work in werewolf too please?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
    Options
  • Skullstachio
    Skullstachio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you make unchained work in werewolf too please?

They are already looking into that as there is an old thread in the bug reports section of the forums that I posted a few days after CwC's Launch.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/382480/unchained-passive-not-working-properly-for-werewolves#latest
    I know what you di-Iddly did... (you would be wise not to do that again during a time when Suspicion in the gaming space is at an all time high.)
    by not actually revealing real drop tables in the game for all items, you only prove what has been proven with proof of concept that you can/will manipulate item drop chances based on certain elements performed by the player.
    Options
  • tinythinker
    tinythinker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

To clarify, the buff is to fix the unintended damage reduction, not an additional buff on top of the bug fix, correct?

The wording might cause confusion.

Thank you.
    Experienced, new, returner? Help keep ESO's community strong ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ -- share what you love about the game, offer constructive feedback, and make friends.ʕ·ᴥ·ʔ

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Who are you in Tamriel (whether it's just your character's attitude & style or a full backstory)? - Share your Character's Story! ◔ ⌣ ◔
    (And let us know 🔷What Kind of Roleplayer You Are🔷 - even if that only extends to choosing your race)

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Support Mudcrab Mode for ESO (\/)!_!(\/) - part joke, part serious, all glorious! You butter be ready for this
    Options
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    Werewolf has proven how unique and delicate it is with major overhauls to the combat systems. First the dreaded synergy bug, which didn't get fixed for several weeks on console, and then this LA bug! Luckily we were loud enough to get the fix started early and before it went live.
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's fair to expect that content is not released as broken. Battlegrounds were released broken and look at it a year later, it barely caught on so ZOS had to make it a base game feature.

We want the game to thrive so we have people to play with so the more we reject broken content and demand higher quality, the better it is for everyone.
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Skoomah wrote: »
    We want the game to thrive so we have people to play with so the more we reject broken content and demand higher quality, the better it is for everyone.

I might be wrong but I think "respectful" and "constructive" would get us farther than "reject" and "demand".

(does not mean we shouldn't insist heavily on exposing our disagreement when it occurs).
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »

I might be wrong but I think "respectful" and "constructive" would get us farther than "reject" and "demand".

(does not mean we shouldn't insist heavily on exposing our disagreement when it occurs).

Are you going to comment on the message or the delivery? I'm sorry I don't bend over and just accept it when content gets released with bugs and doesn't get fixed for years.

ESO makes just as much money as WOW, but Blizzard never releases content that is broken. Why does ESO community have to put up with that?
    Edited by Skoomah on May 12, 2018 2:25AM
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you going to comment on the message or the delivery? I'm sorry I don't bend over and just accept it when content gets released with bugs and doesn't get fixed for years.

ESO makes just as much money as WOW, but Blizzard never releases content that is broken. Why does ESO community have to put up with that?

The hyperbole doesn't help you know. Take the battlegrounds you call broken.
    Fun? Not for me. I am not playing in a premade, and facing one is about as fun as pulling teeth. Not to mention the whole concept is a step back from open cyrodiil, so why bother.

But broken? I can log in. I can fight other players. I can get rewards. That's not my definition of broken. Its just not fun, and fun is very subjective.
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skoomah @Sharee @Aznox

I'd ask that this conversation is held elsewhere, as it is getting off-topic.
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skoomah @Sharee @Aznox

On one hand, you're right. On the other, the topic has already run its course, as Gina confirmed the 40% nerf to be a bug, so it doesn't really matter.
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Skoomah @Sharee @Aznox

You are right sorry.

Speaking about off-topic, i was thinking this might be a good time to ask devs about making Tormentor set work with werewolf jump for the next PTS patch.
    Set bonus
    (2 items) Adds 1206 Maximum Health
    (3 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (4 items) Adds 4% Healing Taken
    (5 items) When you deal damage with a Charge ability, you gain 3642 Physical and Spell Resistance and taunt the enemy to attack you for 15 seconds.

This would be a relatively inoffensive change but a game changer for PVE werewolves all around Tamriel :)

edit : realized next patch is in two days so it's probably to late for PTS.
    Edited by Aznox on May 12, 2018 12:20PM
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • Ertthewolf
    Ertthewolf
    ✭✭✭
    @Skoomah @Sharee @Aznox

You are right sorry.

Speaking about off-topic, i was thinking this might be a good time to ask devs about making Tormentor set work with werewolf jump for the next PTS patch.
    Set bonus
    (5 items) When you deal damage with a Charge ability, you gain 3642 Physical and Spell Resistance and taunt the enemy to attack you for 15 seconds.

This would be a relatively inoffensive change but a game changer for PVE werewolves all around Tamriel :)

They did change pounce to a charge awhile back, but the set still doesn't work. One of those strange things.
    Options
  • Skoomah
    Skoomah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm sorry! No fighting!
    Options
  • Mr_Wolfe
    Mr_Wolfe
    ✭✭✭
    Ertthewolf wrote: »
    @Skoomah @Sharee @Aznox

You are right sorry.

Set bonus

They did change pounce to a charge awhile back, but the set still doesn't work. One of those strange things.

Pretty sure that's intentional. The devs have stated before that they don't want an AoE taunt in the game, and pounce has morph that does AoE damage. Wish they'd at least code it to work on the main target though, it'd be nice to be able to taunt in WW form.
    Options
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Mr_Wolfe

Eh, even with that AoE taunt, you'd lose out on Ultimates like Warhorn, or other group based ones, not to mention having to sacrifice a set to even allow the WW to taunt, and being relegated to one bar.

The tradeoff for an AoE taunt in that case would be a balancing enough of a factor IMO.

Giving that WW 'class' an added tanking flare.
    Options
  • RoyJade
    RoyJade
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even more, it's easy to apply the taunt only on the targeted enemy : templar also have an aoe gap closer, and if I remember the taunt on the main target work well.
    Options
  • oOMrSmileOo
    oOMrSmileOo
    ✭✭
    @Aznox
    and other WW players/mains
    what sets are you currently wearing? what are you planing to wear in summerset if this bug gets fixed?

I always enjoyed the idea of transforming into a badass WW and reck people but never found a cool build to actually do it.
    I know it is strong and people are performing well on WW so i wanted to ask here ^^
    Raidlead of the german progression raiding group "Mind Control"
    Youtube Channel
    Tank, all Trials clear with HM, Immortal redeemer, Tick Tock, Gryphon Heart
    Options
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Currently using Shacklebreaker + Automaton + Troll King

This should continue to perform very well in Summerset but the new patch will bring a lot of new things to test to find a possibly even better build, i encourage you to browse and discuss in this thread :
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5130342#Comment_5130342
    Aznox
    PC EU
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
    Options
  • Sharee
    Sharee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salvation + Shacklebreaker + Troll king on my sDK WW (5 heavy, my "professional werewolf").

Senche + Shacklebreaker + Kena on my stamblade (5 medium), but that one only uses WW for utility (dealing with permablockers), DBoS is the primary ult.
    Options