The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

WW LA (Normalized) ... WW Feedback Thread

• Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aznox wrote: »
    The heal needs to scale off max Stam and not spell and mag but still cost mag. After that idc because then everyone can use it without gimping movement speed, recovery, and damage.

That would be such a bad way to change werewolf ...

All it would do is remove all uniqueness about creating a werewolf build.

Any stamina setup could throw werewolf on top of their standard build and perform the same as someone who is dedicated to werewolf.

If you want to propose yourself as a werewolf ambassador, maybe start by looking like someone who likes to play it ? :/

^
    The only reason I don’t run a build with a 29k tooltip Howl (before fear) is the heal tooltips at 6.5k.

I just want the animations slightly sped up on fear and the heal. So many times I’ll go to fear or heal and get stunned on the very last second of the 1.5 (seems longer than a 1 GCD) second animation and get nothing. While a stamblade can almost make surprise attack invisible.
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koolio wrote: »
    The heal needs to scale off max Stam and not spell and mag but still cost mag. After that idc because then everyone can use it without gimping movement speed, recovery, and damage.

Any stamina setup could throw werewolf on top of their standard build and perform the same as someone who is dedicated to werewolf.

If you want to propose yourself as a werewolf ambassador, maybe start by looking like someone who likes to play it ? :/

^
    The only reason I don’t run a build with a 29k tooltip Howl (before fear) is the heal tooltips at 6.5k.

I just want the animations slightly sped up on fear and the heal. So many times I’ll go to fear or heal and get stunned on the very last second of the 1.5 (seems longer than a 1 GCD) second animation and get nothing. While a stamblade can almost make surprise attack invisible.

If you had tried werewolf on the PTS you would have noticed that the movement speed reduction is removed when "channeling" the fear (which is a huge QoL change for werewolfs). Hopefully this goes live as well, since it goes in line with the changes ZOS made last patch where the movement speed reduction was reduced on other channeling abilities.

And if you think that’s OP then tell me if you think breath of life which heals 2 ppl is Op.

I fail to see how Hircine´s bounty scaling of spell-damage and max magicka correlate with bad movement speed, low recovery and low damage......since I´ve neither of those issues on live (and even less issues on PTS with the builds I test there).

Currently the heal of Hircine´s Bounty has one of the best scaling in the game (aka how much heal you get for each invested point in spell-damage and max magicka). Making it scale of weapon-damage and max stamina with the same scaling ratio would make it completely broken. It would require ZOS to remake the calculations for the healing as well. And from what I´ve seen ZOS do with the calculation for LA/HA for werewolfs I´m not sure I want ZOS to touch the healing at the moment ;)

Using Shacklebreaker + 30 points into blessed will give you around 6-7k crit heals with Hircine´s Rage in PvP, and that is without any minor/major vitality buffs.
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »

^

If you had tried werewolf on the PTS you would have noticed that the movement speed reduction is removed when "channeling" the fear (which is a huge QoL change for werewolfs). Hopefully this goes live as well, since it goes in line with the changes ZOS made last patch where the movement speed reduction was reduced on other channeling abilities.

And if you think that’s OP then tell me if you think breath of life which heals 2 ppl is Op.

I fail to see how Hircine´s bounty scaling of spell-damage and max magicka correlate with bad movement speed, low recovery and low damage......since I´ve neither of those issues on live (and even less issues on PTS with the builds I test there).

Currently the heal of Hircine´s Bounty has one of the best scaling in the game (aka how much heal you get for each invested point in spell-damage and max magicka). Making it scale of weapon-damage and max stamina with the same scaling ratio would make it completely broken. It would require ZOS to remake the calculations for the healing as well. And from what I´ve seen ZOS do with the calculation for LA/HA for werewolfs I´m not sure I want ZOS to touch the healing at the moment ;)

Using Shacklebreaker + 30 points into blessed will give you around 6-7k crit heals with Hircine´s Rage in PvP, and that is without any minor/major vitality buffs.

6-7k crit heals is nothing , anything below 10k is low unless u run Health Rec build.

And this wolf is not even Argonian or Orc , its Redguard.
    qaqrrB.jpg
    Edited by RouDeR on May 18, 2018 7:28PM
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^

I have not tried PTS( console) are you saying that issues is alleviated?

Or that the Auto snare on abilities had been removed? Like dark flare snared you by 50% and now 35%?

I didn’t see that patch note.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^

You have to wear heavy to heal. Less stats and sus. You can’t sus heavy maguse in med and 7-8k crit heal is garb when ur forced to take all damage (not enough sus to spam roll) and never crit (b/c it’s mag) please l2p
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    I do not volunteer to be the Werewolf ambassador.

On the other hand I do volunteer to work with said ambassador in dealing with the folks at ZOS.

Being a lawyer, I am pretty good at crafting persuasive arguments, and that might come in useful at some point.
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    RouDeR wrote: »

^

6-7k crit heals is nothing , anything below 10k is low unless u run Health Rec build.

qaqrrB.jpg

I´m not saying 6-7k crit heals is a lot, my point was that you don´t have to invest that much into spell-damage to get a lot out of the heal. And not everyone run extreme tank/heal builds like you do. So for a more damage-specced werewolf, 6-7k heals is quite decent.

^

Or that the Auto snare on abilities had been removed? Like dark flare snared you by 50% and now 35%?

The "auto-snare" when using Roar is removed on PTS. Same channeling time but you can move at full speed while using it.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

^

qaqrrB.jpg

I´m not saying 6-7k crit heals is a lot, my point was that you don´t have to invest that much into spell-damage to get a lot out of the heal. And not everyone run extreme tank/heal builds like you do. So for a more damage-specced werewolf, 6-7k heals is quite decent.

^

The "auto-snare" when using Roar is removed on PTS. Same channeling time but you can move at full speed while using it.

That is definitely a great change. It doesn’t help the animations time but it will be noticed on my end. Thanks for the info.
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

^

qaqrrB.jpg

^

But you can’t sustain it. You can’t up both your mag recon and ur spell or max mag and not lose a lot somewhere else. Even shacklebreaker is a joke. It’s not enough heal for the way it works. Do you not agree that something needs to be done about WW survivability in normal people armor?
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even a vigor lookalike would better than an 8k burst heal. I don’t want it to be mag, I want it either to be mag and scale of max stam or to be stam and heal like a vigor. We need something better. WW survivability is why werewolf sux. Btw I run both Tammy and squish builds.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The timer and lack of class abilities should be the reason I can’t stay in WW not that I can’t live through anything and have 0 utility
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Even a vigor lookalike would better than an 8k burst heal. I don’t want it to be mag, I want it either to be mag and scale of max stam or to be stam and heal like a vigor. We need something better. WW survivability is why werewolf sux. Btw I run both Tammy and squish builds.

There is something just like that available.
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The timer and lack of class abilities should be the reason I can’t stay in WW not that I can’t live through anything and have 0 utility

What platform are you on. What do you run for gear?
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭

-Xbox, Na and PC, Na

Sir, I don't have a lot of time left by I run and have ran many WW builds. I am a successful (my builds work and do so well), theory crafter.

Heavy pel, EG (monster), and Fasalla's/Truth/Ravanger (20k+ heal pv3, and 10-15k heal PVP) (feel slow)

Medium salvation on a stam sorc with BP and Troll King (171 tooltip on ult not including ult gain from heroic slash backbar) (unsurvivable against things going through roll/terrible heals)

I have done hundings, shackle, this that and the other thing and non of them work. It either feels damage poor buy 1 v x material (although still slow and not in pace with current combat speed), and med in which I can one-bang kids faster than on my nightblade and easily 1 v x, esp in closed corners.

I have more than 100,000 alliance kills, am a legate, and have a lot of experience on this game.

I have maw skin, flawless on every char, 6 maxed, chars, a general NB, maxed crafter, 300 skill points on my crafter.

I also work two jobs and go to college (currently in my second year) during the fall and spring semesters.

Point enough for you?

I'm not some scrub complaining, I've been on these dang forums for 2-3 years trying to get very simple stuff fixed for me and everybody else.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have clips, stats, paystubs, screenshots and whatever you need to prove this. I JUST WANT MY THINGS FIXED!
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've gamed for 10 years and while this is not the only game I play, it's my favorite and the one I play the most.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw was testing the fear thing and just found out that they broke the visual effects applied after using Hircine rage. Please take a vid... use fear and pounce and you’ll see how they broke it.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Burst heal is Way more better than the stupid vigor , THis is what looks like a proper Tanky Werewolf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro
  • Aznox
    Aznox
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Burst heal is Way more better than the stupid vigor , THis is what looks like a proper Tanky Werewolf
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wmR5HL-ro

Ahaha very nice video :)

Shows that Werewolf can be built all the way from immortal to highest damage of the game, but no, @Wolf_Watching you can't have both ;)

Everyone just need to find his own sweet spot.
    Aznox
    PC EU
    Khajiit Orc Bosmer Stamina Sorcerer and Werewolf Stage 3 Vampire
    I live in Battlegrounds
    Theorycrafting enthusiast
    Official Cheese Lord
    CP1500+ club
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wolf_Watching

Do you run Claws of Life?
  • JPcrazysquirrel3
    JPcrazysquirrel3
    ✭✭✭✭

-Xbox, Na and PC, Na

Sir, I don't have a lot of time left by I run and have ran many WW builds. I am a successful (my builds work and do so well), theory crafter.

Heavy pel, EG (monster), and Fasalla's/Truth/Ravanger (20k+ heal pv3, and 10-15k heal PVP) (feel slow)

Medium salvation on a stam sorc with BP and Troll King (171 tooltip on ult not including ult gain from heroic slash backbar) (unsurvivable against things going through roll/terrible heals)

I have done hundings, shackle, this that and the other thing and non of them work. It either feels damage poor buy 1 v x material (although still slow and not in pace with current combat speed), and med in which I can one-bang kids faster than on my nightblade and easily 1 v x, esp in closed corners.

I have more than 100,000 alliance kills, am a legate, and have a lot of experience on this game.

I have maw skin, flawless on every char, 6 maxed, chars, a general NB, maxed crafter, 300 skill points on my crafter.

I also work two jobs and go to college (currently in my second year) during the fall and spring semesters.

Point enough for you?

I'm not some scrub complaining, I've been on these dang forums for 2-3 years trying to get very simple stuff fixed for me and everybody else.

Your giant e-peen is showing.
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
    "It's just not a home until you decorate the torture chamber, am I right?"
    "If you want to lose 10lbs of ugly fat, I'd be happy to chop your head off!"
    "Degenerates!" --- Todd Howard
    "If it's not broke, don't fix it,....unless you're ZO$ and are just doing it for the money!" --- Me
    Mayrael wrote: »
    Class reps are just like our politicians. They promise mountains made of gold for us, but in the end, whenever they can they try to push their own agenda.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bio:
    I am in a Kevduit video
    PS4 (main platform)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

PC (just for PTS since Dragon Bones)
    --- JP_Dovahkriid

Playing since console release in 2015

17 characters; mainly play PvE tanks and healer, as well as PvP stamDK, magplar, and stamblade; I also have a handful of DPS toons to have variety. All AD, with one, now PvE, DC toon.

I was on the forums before, but something happened with my account info and I had to create a new account.
  • jediprime74
    jediprime74
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, gentlemen, let's keep this civil, shall we?

If this thread turns into a flaming match it is NOT going to help our cause. So please, no personal attacks or unnecessary grandstanding. Let's stay focused on what's broken and needs to be addressed.

Thank you for your cooperation!
    Guildmaster of Fool's Errand, PvX/social, beginner to endgame Guild.

Guildmaster of Fools for the Pact an Ebonheart Pact PvP Guild.

• Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avran_Sylt wrote: »
    @Wolf_Watching

Do you run Claws of Life?

Uh no. I used to back before they broke it and I would 1 v x zergs in Ic. But first they nerfed itt double dipping in the crit pool when they did so for jabs and then they added a gcd to the heal.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, gentlemen, let's keep this civil, shall we?

If this thread turns into a flaming match it is NOT going to help our cause. So please, no personal attacks or unnecessary grandstanding. Let's stay focused on what's broken and needs to be addressed.

Thank you for your cooperation!

That’s not flaming fam it’s establishing credentials. Which I shouldn’t have to do but when people just half read my post and then shut it down with less than constructive criticism...
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Wuuffyy
    Wuuffyy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyways visual effects glitch with the um Hircine rage. Really awkward plz fix.
    Wuuffyy,
    ESO player since 2014
    -PM for questions
  • Avran_Sylt
    Avran_Sylt
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Wolf_Watching

Well, that GCD on Claws seems to have been removed, at least now.

The healing cloud visual is funky, but against a group of 6 target skeletons and being damaged by a ravage Health pot (-1,500 Hp per sec), with a 3125 Tooltip on CoL (((3125/5)/2)*.638 = 199 per unit heal)

I heal about 1200 hp every two seconds. And I can stagger the heals.

So CoL seems to no longer have that GCD on heal.

So against a large group of enemies, this should be a good stamina build heal (excluding Pelenial).