Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [COMPLETE] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 4:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Lakemire Xanmeer Manor - Bling version.

bayushi2005
bayushi2005
✭✭✭✭
After a struggle, here it comes. A goldmine, a heap of gold. Bling!

The main room was left empty as it's absolutely overwhelming even without furniture.

Enjoy!

Highlights for these, who don''t do youtube (they don't do justice):

qqa82hgixxhc.png

4kn9l39apgq7.png

juijo5f8r2ch.png

de35jh9di9xx.png

f6pe04kz0el6.png

h3ackitjrwja.png

Created with Essential Housing Tools.
For some of my creations: ESO by Bayu
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seeing this just blew my hair back like one of those commercials where the person is in a wind tunnel and their 45 minutes of styling gets ruined instantly.

Un...real. Pushing every single boundary to its limit - and then breaking it. <3
    Edited by R_K on September 10, 2019 4:11AM
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Seeing this just blew my hair back like one of those commercials where the person is in a wind tunnel and their 45 minutes of styling gets ruined instantly.

Un...real. Pushing every single boundary to its limit - and then breaking it. <3

Oi, never wanted to live in a gold bar? The main room is probably the most time consuming thing I've ever created, but it... shivers me timbers ;)

It would not happen without EHT!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awesome! It's definitely a completely new and different take on the Murkmire Xanmeer! :smile:
    The gold rooms are definitely impressive (btw did you really buy that many Tribunal Altars, or is that all FXs?) but my favourite is the rubble/cave area! That rocky cave-in with all the crystals being mined by your character looks really great! :smiley:
  • mayasunrising
    mayasunrising
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »

Sort of like the sensation you get from biting into a York Peppermint Patty? :P

@bayushi2005 , you are like pure genius wrapped in slices of amazing on a astounding sandwich!

• bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭
    @bluebird I think there are over 200 Tribunal Altars, but unlike the FX they reflect light (*preeeeciouuuuus*). The NPCs mine crystals and gold, actually (not so visible in the pics or the video), then the Redguard woman makes the sacks from provided fabric, packs the gold, passes it to Thytis, who loads it on carts and sends the fake coins all over Tamriel. The two guys on top of the corridor apprently distribute the contraband after getting out through the translocation rune I created for them ;) It's all forced labour and slavery. I am a Dunmer by heart :P

@mayasunrising Thank you! I love the aquarium in this house, dislike almost everything else (lack of symmetry, roots, rubble, cottonwool fountains), so just had to cover it all. Plus, *ekhm*, I tend to go bold.
    Edited by bayushi2005 on September 10, 2019 7:03PM
  • Chryseia
    Chryseia
    ✭✭✭
    @bayushi2005 this build is uh-MAZING! Its absolutely stunning! I love the ritzy glam feel of the front rooms, and the slow walk down the hallway as the lights come into place... excellent way to set the scene! I feel like you could totally run a speakeasy or high-stakes gambling event or something in there, especially with the "hidden" doors that blend into the walls, floors, and ceiling. Absolutely fantastic build!
  • bayushi2005
    bayushi2005
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @Chryseia ! What a great idea! Gatsby-like party with whooping 24 characters (can't win with ZOS's limits) in their formal attires would be a great thing to see! I may be able to squeeze in 2 or 3 gambling tables!