Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Chryseia's Dream Closet & Boudoir (with cobbled jewelry and dresses!)

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭✭✭
Here is my centralized "dressing room" and boudoir build, since not every house has the space (or item limits) to fit the walk-in closet of my character's dreams! (I have been linking to this build via an FX portal that pops up when I get close to a wardrobe decor in other houses - like Narnia! but with less snow... and witches!)

The boudoir is built in the Barbed Hook Private Room, and it has two levels. The lower level operates as a sewing studio, with a few gowns on display, a cozy sitting area, and clothing and dyeing stations. The upper level operates as a true dressing room, with a small vanity table, several closets, jewelry display cases (including cobbled jewelry and accessories), and another gown on display. This home is currently not an open house due to unavoidable data limits, but if you want to visit (PC NA) feel free to message me and I can rotate it in, or share the FX with you directly.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thanks as always to @R_K for enabling my obsessive build habits via the EHT addon! And thanks to @JHartEllis for featuring this home as part of the Spicy Guilds Treasure Room Contest (in which the jewelry display cases were entered), and for touring the home during the DDA Inns/Apartments Challenge.

Here are some closeup shots of the jewelry cobbles (Unless otherwise stated, I have turned my FX off for these pictures to make it clear which pieces were cobbled out of decor or not):

abyssal pearl necklace:

unknown.png

(with FX)
unknown.png

Fancy Crowns and Circlet:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Simple Crowns:

unknown.png

Gold Argon Matched Set (Hoop Earrings, Argon Pendant Necklace, Simple Ring)(Image has been cropped and resized to reduce visual clutter):

unknown.png

(with FX)
unknown.png

Lapis Lazuli Matched Set (Necklace, Ring, Earrings)(also pictured above):

unknown.png

Here are some close-up shots of the three gowns (cobbled out of FX to create 3D dresses on the clockwork dress forms, and in two cases also using the fabricant torso):

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here are some general pictures of the two spaces that make up the Boudoir:

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png