Hey ESO Housing Community! It's that time again... not that time has any meaning atm, or that I have been particularly consistent Community Cobble Showcase #7!
The theme of this showcase is "Music."
No terribly complicated interpretations this time - if your cobble depicts something capable of making sound, you're good!
I'll be hitting other themes in future showcase threads, but if you have any suggestions that you would like to see sooner rather than later, please feel free to PM me.
As always, I want to send a BIG
thank you to everyone who has shared their cobbles in any of the community cobble threads. As I said in the first showcase post, ESO's housing community is amazing, creative, and so incredibly supportive of each other, and I hope that these threads will serve as a centralized, easily searchable method of showcasing and iterating on various cobbled designs. I also want to give a big shout-out and thanks to @StabbityDoom
who takes the best notes in all of Tamriel and has really enabled the sharing of cobbles created by builders who are not typically active on the forums.
I can't wait to see what you guys have created!
Original Post, House-Keeping Stuffs:
(1) If you want to post a picture of someone else's cobbled design, please credit the builder in your post.
(2) No cobble is too "simple" or too "obvious" to be included. Sometimes the most brilliant, unique, and creative ideas come in the simplest package!
(3) Please continue to be the kind, creative, and supportive community you already are!
Step-by-step instructions regarding an easy way to post pictures (note there are tons of other methods if you prefer another way of doing it)
(1) Take a screenshot in game.
(2) Make a copy of the screenshot. If you used your computers basic "print screen" function to take the screenshot, you have already copied the screenshot and can proceed to step 3. If you used an in-game command to take the screenshot, use your file explorer to navigate to the following location to open and copy the picture: This PC -> Documents -> Elder Scrolls Online -> Live -> Screenshots.
(3) Post the screenshot into any Discord Channel by using the command "control+v" in the channel's message box. I typically use a personal Discord channel, which is free to create, but if you would prefer a housing-friendly discord to post into, feel free to send me a PM and I will shoot you an invite to my housing guild's discord channel (its open to anyone).
(4) In Discord, click on the picture you just posted; an expanded view of the image will open.
(5) Click "Open Original", which appears underneath and to the left of the expanded image you opened in step 4. This will open the image in your default internet browser.
(6) Select the entire URL of the webpage that opened in step 5. Copy the URL.
(7) In the ESO forum thread, "leave a reply" box, click the drop down arrow to the right of the tool that looks like a mountain and a sun in a portrait frame, labelled "attach image". Click on the "image URL" text box that opens, and paste the URL you copied in step 6.
Links to all Community Cobble Showcases: