Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Rapunzel's Tower (Halls of Colossus)

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭✭✭
Here are some pictures of my Rapunzel's Tower build, which I created recently for the Spicy Guilds' Multicraft Challenge.

Per the limitations of the challenge, the build uses only three items: Redguard Pillow, Sunset; Breton Vase, Delicate; and Alinor Wall, Stone.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

The tower is built at the Halls of Colossus, PC NA, and is listed as an open house in EHT Hub. Due to the 3 item limitation, there is no lighting in the tower, so if you want to visit, I recommend going during in-game daytime! There are no FX in the build.

Here are some closeup shots of individual cobbles I created for this build (sorry in advance... as literally everything had to be cobbled for this build due to the three item limitation, there are a lot of categories):

Bed:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Drapes & Juliet Railing:
unknown.png

Dining Table & Chairs:
unknown.png

Bridge:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Sink:
unknown.png

Toilet:
unknown.png

Shower:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Kitchenette (including open shelves, lower cabinets, stovetop, pitcher, and cups on coasters):
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Settee & Lounge Chair Set:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Fireplace:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Interior Stairwell Railing Detail:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Skylight & Roofing Detail:
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png
unknown.png

Thanks @JHartEllis and Spicy Guilds for inspiring this build and hosting the Multicraft contest! And thank you @R_K for enabling my crazy cobbling mania via the enhanced editing tools in the Essential Housing Tools Addon!

Edited by Chryseia on October 5, 2019 2:49AM