Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Milliways: The Cake Shop at the End of the Universe! (Coldharbour)

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭
I meant to post this ages ago, but late is better than never! Here is my Cake Shop at the End of the Universe, which I built forJHartEllis's and Spicy Guild's Create a Cake Contest.

***edit: thank you SO MUCH @Delphinia for making this amazing sugar video!!! It captures the fun so much better than my screenshots do! and thank you @R_K for the mad dance moves too!***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=243&v=YTPBTUs3Xt0

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Note: the big cake in the first picture is actually a building, with a door that opens. Inside the cake is a little cake shop, offering a host of cake products. The top of the cake-building has a round, circular hole in the center because there is an elevator that you can use inside the cake-building to get to the top of the cake.

The cake shop is built on Coldharbor and uses 533 items, 701 FX. It is also temporary, because eventually I plan to tear it down and build something else, but for now, if you want to visit, feel free to send me a PM (@Chryseia, PC NA) and I am happy to share the FX.

Here are some closeups of the various cakes inside the cake shop:
Baking Station with Recipe, partially rolled dough ball, and custom rolling pin:
unknown.png

Pancake cooking station and stack of pancakes topped with melting butter and syrup (and a cheesecake in the background):
unknown.png
unknown.png

Cupcake bar!
unknown.png

Wedding and party cake display:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Chocolate covered strawberries:
unknown.png

Pumpkin sprinkle cake, another cupcake, and custom screen print cake:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Elevator bank and seating area (and general view of the inside of the cake-building):
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also, when you enter the plot and approach the shop the following subtitles will flash across your screen, for funsies:

**Static**:

If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways . . .
. . . the Restaurant at the End of the Universe!

But if you've done seven impossible things this morning, no cake for you.

As always, thank you @JHartEllis putting on these housing events!
Edited by Chryseia on July 12, 2019 10:36PM