Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Milliways: The Cake Shop at the End of the Universe! (Coldharbour)

Chryseia
Chryseia
✭✭✭✭✭
I meant to post this ages ago, but late is better than never! Here is my Cake Shop at the End of the Universe, which I built forJHartEllis's and Spicy Guild's Create a Cake Contest.

***edit: thank you SO MUCH @Delphinia for making this amazing sugar video!!! It captures the fun so much better than my screenshots do! and thank you @R_K for the mad dance moves too!***

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=243&v=YTPBTUs3Xt0

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Note: the big cake in the first picture is actually a building, with a door that opens. Inside the cake is a little cake shop, offering a host of cake products. The top of the cake-building has a round, circular hole in the center because there is an elevator that you can use inside the cake-building to get to the top of the cake.

The cake shop is built on Coldharbor and uses 533 items, 701 FX. It is also temporary, because eventually I plan to tear it down and build something else, but for now, if you want to visit, feel free to send me a PM (@Chryseia, PC NA) and I am happy to share the FX.

Here are some closeups of the various cakes inside the cake shop:
Baking Station with Recipe, partially rolled dough ball, and custom rolling pin:
unknown.png

Pancake cooking station and stack of pancakes topped with melting butter and syrup (and a cheesecake in the background):
unknown.png
unknown.png

Cupcake bar!
unknown.png

Wedding and party cake display:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Chocolate covered strawberries:
unknown.png

Pumpkin sprinkle cake, another cupcake, and custom screen print cake:
unknown.png
unknown.png

Elevator bank and seating area (and general view of the inside of the cake-building):
unknown.png
unknown.png

Also, when you enter the plot and approach the shop the following subtitles will flash across your screen, for funsies:

**Static**:

If you've done six impossible things this morning, why not round it off with breakfast at Milliways . . .
. . . the Restaurant at the End of the Universe!

But if you've done seven impossible things this morning, no cake for you.

As always, thank you @JHartEllis putting on these housing events!
Edited by Chryseia on July 12, 2019 10:36PM